Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The New Generation - A Post-FR RP
1 2 3 4 5 6
*rubs hands together* let's see what i can come up with! ;) Dragon Type (Any FR Species): Spiral Name: Katrina Gender: F Sexuality: Bi Tribe (Late Joiners May Be Rogues): Azar Tribe Job: Leader(I guess?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3553789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35538/3553789_350.png[/img] [/url] Actual dragon Dragon Type (Any FR Species): Skydancer Name: Quinn Gender: M Sexuality: Bi Tribe (Late Joiners May Be Rogues): Azar Tribe Job: Warrior! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18772879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187729/18772879_350.png[/img] [/url] Actual dragon BOTH HAVE LORE PERSONAL Fighting Capability: Katrina is more of a long distance "I'll take you down one by one with my arrows" kind of dragon while Quinn is a "I'll smash your head on a rock and kill you that way" kind of dragon. They are both fairly talented with their affairs. Katrina leans more towards strategic "how do I kill you without hurting myself" while Quinn is efficient in "I'll kill you as fast as you can before you can make a move". Family? Relations? List Here: - Katrina and Quinn are mates. Katrina is an orphan who was originally from an ice tribe, while Quinn has no memory of his past. How Did They Join The Group? - Katrina stumbled upon it and reached the point of leader. Quinn also stumbled upon it, and there Kat and Quinn met and yay. Anything Extra: - My two dragons are mates in actual FR and here! :) They're also my two classical duo ;) - Katrina likes to keep to herself since she doesn't trust outsiders - Quinn is outgoing and love a nice chat
*rubs hands together*
let's see what i can come up with! ;)

Dragon Type (Any FR Species): Spiral
Name: Katrina
Sexuality: Bi
Tribe (Late Joiners May Be Rogues): Azar
Tribe Job: Leader(I guess?)

3553789_350.png

Actual dragon

Dragon Type (Any FR Species): Skydancer
Name: Quinn
Sexuality: Bi
Tribe (Late Joiners May Be Rogues): Azar
Tribe Job: Warrior!

18772879_350.png

Actual dragon

BOTH HAVE LORE

PERSONAL

Fighting Capability:
Katrina is more of a long distance "I'll take you down one by one with my arrows" kind of dragon while Quinn is a "I'll smash your head on a rock and kill you that way" kind of dragon. They are both fairly talented with their affairs. Katrina leans more towards strategic "how do I kill you without hurting myself" while Quinn is efficient in "I'll kill you as fast as you can before you can make a move".

Family? Relations? List Here:

- Katrina and Quinn are mates. Katrina is an orphan who was originally from an ice tribe, while Quinn has no memory of his past.

How Did They Join The Group?

- Katrina stumbled upon it and reached the point of leader. Quinn also stumbled upon it, and there Kat and Quinn met and yay.

Anything Extra:
- My two dragons are mates in actual FR and here! :) They're also my two classical duo ;)
- Katrina likes to keep to herself since she doesn't trust outsiders
- Quinn is outgoing and love a nice chat
bnskTgX.png
OOC: Welcome! This is my first RP so I'll try to not suck!
OOC: Welcome! This is my first RP so I'll try to not suck!
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
Also-
@PandaCentaur @moonlight66 @Rozeycentaur @SilverCentaur @KatsudonCentaur

Are you all subbed? If you are, it'll make it a lot easier! :) (I am and i'm ready to RP!)
Also-
@PandaCentaur @moonlight66 @Rozeycentaur @SilverCentaur @KatsudonCentaur

Are you all subbed? If you are, it'll make it a lot easier! :) (I am and i'm ready to RP!)
bnskTgX.png
((I guess i'll just start here? Also, pandacentaur, is my form okay as Kat being leader? I wanted to make sure with u first ;)))

Katrina looked up.
Doomsday, an apocalyptic world that dragons had so narrowly survived from.
It was about to happen again. Sighing, she got to her paws, and haughtily looked around. There was not one dragon in sight as she had traveled this far to put some distance between her and her clan as she slowly disintegrated to an insane shell that everyone once called their leader.
She shook her head.
She could not afford to be like this- especially now.
She had been one of the few to believe the prophet as she saw how cruel, how sadistic a dragon could be.
After all, she had seen her entire clan murdered, and she herself had also murdered an entire other clan, rage boiling in her, threatening to spill...
And she had to conceal that from her carefree, happy Skydancer mate. Which was the only thing that kept her from slipping once and for all.
Her feet had carried her farther than she had thought she could travel in that time, and she paused at the edge of a clearing. A clearing that she did not recognize. Looking scandalized, she retraced her footsteps. She had not once gotten lost in the land since she had first gotten there. She snorted.
And there was a rustle somewhere that went undetected.
((I guess i'll just start here? Also, pandacentaur, is my form okay as Kat being leader? I wanted to make sure with u first ;)))

Katrina looked up.
Doomsday, an apocalyptic world that dragons had so narrowly survived from.
It was about to happen again. Sighing, she got to her paws, and haughtily looked around. There was not one dragon in sight as she had traveled this far to put some distance between her and her clan as she slowly disintegrated to an insane shell that everyone once called their leader.
She shook her head.
She could not afford to be like this- especially now.
She had been one of the few to believe the prophet as she saw how cruel, how sadistic a dragon could be.
After all, she had seen her entire clan murdered, and she herself had also murdered an entire other clan, rage boiling in her, threatening to spill...
And she had to conceal that from her carefree, happy Skydancer mate. Which was the only thing that kept her from slipping once and for all.
Her feet had carried her farther than she had thought she could travel in that time, and she paused at the edge of a clearing. A clearing that she did not recognize. Looking scandalized, she retraced her footsteps. She had not once gotten lost in the land since she had first gotten there. She snorted.
And there was a rustle somewhere that went undetected.
bnskTgX.png
Night * walks into clearing a few minutes after Avina * " You guys still here" * looks around clearing
Night * walks into clearing a few minutes after Avina * " You guys still here" * looks around clearing
Avina: *moves head up* HI! SOMEONE ELSE CAME!!!!!!

Ilex: *Looks towards night* Greetings. I believe that you are here to see The Keeper?
Avina: *moves head up* HI! SOMEONE ELSE CAME!!!!!!

Ilex: *Looks towards night* Greetings. I believe that you are here to see The Keeper?

gay ptide.

Night "well sort of you see i'm not from a tribe i just overheard and thought hey that sounds like fun well anyway i'm here but if i can't come then i'll leave" Looking hopefully at others
Night "well sort of you see i'm not from a tribe i just overheard and thought hey that sounds like fun well anyway i'm here but if i can't come then i'll leave" Looking hopefully at others
Katrina shook her head. Maybe she should head back...
Unfurling her wings, she decided to head for the air. It only made sense. Leaping into the air, she spotted the arid lands in which her tribe resided. Making quick work of the distance that separated them, she landed there in a few minutes.
As usual, her raucous mate landed beside her in a huff of breath.
"Now where were you today?" he asked, tilting his head.
"Somewhere," she answered testily, pointing her muzzle in the air and walking away.
Katrina shook her head. Maybe she should head back...
Unfurling her wings, she decided to head for the air. It only made sense. Leaping into the air, she spotted the arid lands in which her tribe resided. Making quick work of the distance that separated them, she landed there in a few minutes.
As usual, her raucous mate landed beside her in a huff of breath.
"Now where were you today?" he asked, tilting his head.
"Somewhere," she answered testily, pointing her muzzle in the air and walking away.
bnskTgX.png
Ilex: *to night* You may come along if you would like to. The more dragons who know of the reason for these troubling times the better.

Avina: WOO! new friends!! so uhm.. How many more do we need?

Ilex: not many. We shall wait a bit longer.
Ilex: *to night* You may come along if you would like to. The more dragons who know of the reason for these troubling times the better.

Avina: WOO! new friends!! so uhm.. How many more do we need?

Ilex: not many. We shall wait a bit longer.

gay ptide.

Night "thanks more friends does sound fun"
Night "thanks more friends does sound fun"
1 2 3 4 5 6