Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF RP partner!
1 2 3
@Windshear Oh yes, I'd love to do an RP with dragons! I didn't have a particular idea in mind, but I love both Romance and also Action! However, I'm pretty much okay with anything! If you have a idea you've been wanting to do, we could totally try it out! I really am open for anything (:

@SwootleDootle Yes, you can totally have an already evolved Pokemon! The only thing I'd like to keep away from is Legendaries, cause I like to think they're pretty revered in the PMD world! I have a couple ideas for a character! I'm particularly interested in the Garchomp, Staraptor, and Shinx lines, and I think I'm working on a personality for her! I also am curious, do you think they should have a pre-established relationship, or should we let them meet in our roleplay? (Ie: One gets lost, another swoops in to help them, or maybe something less dramatic, they meet in the Poke-equivalent of an RPG tavern..)
@Windshear Oh yes, I'd love to do an RP with dragons! I didn't have a particular idea in mind, but I love both Romance and also Action! However, I'm pretty much okay with anything! If you have a idea you've been wanting to do, we could totally try it out! I really am open for anything (:

@SwootleDootle Yes, you can totally have an already evolved Pokemon! The only thing I'd like to keep away from is Legendaries, cause I like to think they're pretty revered in the PMD world! I have a couple ideas for a character! I'm particularly interested in the Garchomp, Staraptor, and Shinx lines, and I think I'm working on a personality for her! I also am curious, do you think they should have a pre-established relationship, or should we let them meet in our roleplay? (Ie: One gets lost, another swoops in to help them, or maybe something less dramatic, they meet in the Poke-equivalent of an RPG tavern..)
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

I was thinking along the lines of Houndoom or Ninetales line for mine tbh, I'm gonna have to flip a coin
But maybe a bit of both? Meaning they could've met briefly in the past by helping each other from something, and maybe there's like a deja vu moment when they'd meet again?
@shaunti

I was thinking along the lines of Houndoom or Ninetales line for mine tbh, I'm gonna have to flip a coin
But maybe a bit of both? Meaning they could've met briefly in the past by helping each other from something, and maybe there's like a deja vu moment when they'd meet again?
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@shaunti

Action is fine! I probably can't do romance, because you said you were after FxF, and I can't roleplay LGBT stuff very well.
One question, do you prefer darker themes, or light themes?
@shaunti

Action is fine! I probably can't do romance, because you said you were after FxF, and I can't roleplay LGBT stuff very well.
One question, do you prefer darker themes, or light themes?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@SwootleDootle Ooh, sounds fun! I'm totally up for that! I'm kind of stuck between a Luxray and a Staraptor. Luxray seems more practical, but I really want to do Staraptor for some reason... Staraptor it is. Perhaps in the past, my Staraptor could have been flying about, probably going off on some mission, and she notices yours struggling in a fight and swoops down to help yours, the pulls the "Don't mention it" and flies off. That's just an idea, though, I'm open to anything!

@Windshear That's totally fine! I'm a fan of both, so whichever you're leaning towards more is fine with me! I'm not that big of a fan of killing my own character, though, but danger and battle I'm totally up for! Just a quick question though- do you usually rp a Dragon in your Lair? I don't have too many, and I've never personally been in a FR rp before!

Edit: Accidentally tagged "SwootlrDootle." Well that's not the right person! :p
@SwootleDootle Ooh, sounds fun! I'm totally up for that! I'm kind of stuck between a Luxray and a Staraptor. Luxray seems more practical, but I really want to do Staraptor for some reason... Staraptor it is. Perhaps in the past, my Staraptor could have been flying about, probably going off on some mission, and she notices yours struggling in a fight and swoops down to help yours, the pulls the "Don't mention it" and flies off. That's just an idea, though, I'm open to anything!

@Windshear That's totally fine! I'm a fan of both, so whichever you're leaning towards more is fine with me! I'm not that big of a fan of killing my own character, though, but danger and battle I'm totally up for! Just a quick question though- do you usually rp a Dragon in your Lair? I don't have too many, and I've never personally been in a FR rp before!

Edit: Accidentally tagged "SwootlrDootle." Well that's not the right person! :p
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

I always RP dragons in my lair, but you can use scries instead if you want.
Did you have any specific plot idea in mind?
@shaunti

I always RP dragons in my lair, but you can use scries instead if you want.
Did you have any specific plot idea in mind?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@shaunti

That sounds good to me, I think I'm gonna go with a Houndoom who's a bit too confident in her own skills and gets too in over her head, so it would make sense for her to pick a fight with someone who's too strong and then regret her choice but not back down
Do you think they'd have some sort of goal for exploring dungeons?

SwootlrDootle is my long lost twin
@shaunti

That sounds good to me, I think I'm gonna go with a Houndoom who's a bit too confident in her own skills and gets too in over her head, so it would make sense for her to pick a fight with someone who's too strong and then regret her choice but not back down
Do you think they'd have some sort of goal for exploring dungeons?

SwootlrDootle is my long lost twin
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Sorry for the short reply, I'm about to take a test!

@Windshear I don't have a particular story in mind, but I think two dragons (maybe from different flights?) going on an adventure together would be pretty neat!

@SwootleDootle Ooh, I love her! Perhaps their goal for exploring dungeons would be perhaps for fame and glory? I really like the idea of the two of them building up friendship along the way! But I think we should definitely have a goal of some sort, like maybe saving the world or a town or something like the games!
Sorry for the short reply, I'm about to take a test!

@Windshear I don't have a particular story in mind, but I think two dragons (maybe from different flights?) going on an adventure together would be pretty neat!

@SwootleDootle Ooh, I love her! Perhaps their goal for exploring dungeons would be perhaps for fame and glory? I really like the idea of the two of them building up friendship along the way! But I think we should definitely have a goal of some sort, like maybe saving the world or a town or something like the games!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

Alright. What should the goal of the RP be? Should we be trying to stop some kind of threat or war or something?
@shaunti

Alright. What should the goal of the RP be? Should we be trying to stop some kind of threat or war or something?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear I think some kind of threat, yeah! Perhaps the two flights the two protagonists are in are at brink of going to war, and the two try to stop it?
@Windshear I think some kind of threat, yeah! Perhaps the two flights the two protagonists are in are at brink of going to war, and the two try to stop it?
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

That sounds good!
@shaunti

That sounds good!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 3