Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF RP partner!
1 2 3
Hi! I'm Reva(she/he), and I'm looking for an RP partner! I'm completely fine with a roleplay with no romance, but I'd prefer if we could do F/F romance! (Not nsfw, of course)

We can do any topic really, Humans, FR, Warrior Cats (a fave of mine), or even Pokemon! I'm really okay with anything (: I mostly prefer fantasy, though!

If you're interested, feel free to reply to this thread so we can talk!
Hi! I'm Reva(she/he), and I'm looking for an RP partner! I'm completely fine with a roleplay with no romance, but I'd prefer if we could do F/F romance! (Not nsfw, of course)

We can do any topic really, Humans, FR, Warrior Cats (a fave of mine), or even Pokemon! I'm really okay with anything (: I mostly prefer fantasy, though!

If you're interested, feel free to reply to this thread so we can talk!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

hey!! I'm always looking for a RP partner and I'd love to try and RP with you! plus I really need to get attached to some female characters, all I have are boys;;
i don't exactly have a character planned out already but I wouldn't mind doing a Pokémon themed one! That's always been a favorite of mine :>
@shaunti

hey!! I'm always looking for a RP partner and I'd love to try and RP with you! plus I really need to get attached to some female characters, all I have are boys;;
i don't exactly have a character planned out already but I wouldn't mind doing a Pokémon themed one! That's always been a favorite of mine :>
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

I would love to do a Pokemon rp! Are you thinking trainers or more of a PMD style? :D
@SwootleDootle

I would love to do a Pokemon rp! Are you thinking trainers or more of a PMD style? :D
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

Oof, hard choices! I've done a lot of regular Pokémon RPs, some with Gijinkas, but I wouldn't mind giving a Mystery Dungeons themed one a try :0 it's been a while since I've played the games, but I still remember some things especially how it crushed my emotions at the end
@shaunti

Oof, hard choices! I've done a lot of regular Pokémon RPs, some with Gijinkas, but I wouldn't mind giving a Mystery Dungeons themed one a try :0 it's been a while since I've played the games, but I still remember some things especially how it crushed my emotions at the end
U58SZuw.jpg
omg same here

Sure! We could do a Mystery Dungeon rp, or just an rp that takes place from the point of Pokemon? Do you have any preferences about setting, pokemon, etc?
omg same here

Sure! We could do a Mystery Dungeon rp, or just an rp that takes place from the point of Pokemon? Do you have any preferences about setting, pokemon, etc?
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

Are you still looking for another RP? I'd like to do a FR one if that's okay!
@shaunti

Are you still looking for another RP? I'd like to do a FR one if that's okay!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sorry for responding late, I'm still in school atm

and we could do a Mystery Dungeon one, but maybe with a bit of a twist? Like instead of the usual with the little towns and guild, trainers can exist but maybe not be too common to come across or something??
I dunno
sorry for responding late, I'm still in school atm

and we could do a Mystery Dungeon one, but maybe with a bit of a twist? Like instead of the usual with the little towns and guild, trainers can exist but maybe not be too common to come across or something??
I dunno
U58SZuw.jpg
@Windshear I'd love to! I'm not too familiar with FR Rps, so let me know if there's a specific kind you'd like!

@SwootleDootle Don't worry about it! I am too (: I like that idea of the Mystery Dungeon world but with rare humans! Perhaps instead of catching Pokemon, they simply befriend them? I think that would be neat. Either way I love the idea!
@Windshear I'd love to! I'm not too familiar with FR Rps, so let me know if there's a specific kind you'd like!

@SwootleDootle Don't worry about it! I am too (: I like that idea of the Mystery Dungeon world but with rare humans! Perhaps instead of catching Pokemon, they simply befriend them? I think that would be neat. Either way I love the idea!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@shaunti

Nothing specific. My only requirement is that we RP with FR dragons, not gijinkas or Beastclans or anything. Did you have any idea in mind?
@shaunti

Nothing specific. My only requirement is that we RP with FR dragons, not gijinkas or Beastclans or anything. Did you have any idea in mind?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@shaunti

Ooh, that's a good idea too! The humans could help injured or lost Pokémon too, or, as you said, just simply befriend them

I have a little bit of an idea for a character for this, but I wanna know if we'd be able to use Pokémon that have already evolved ? :0
@shaunti

Ooh, that's a good idea too! The humans could help injured or lost Pokémon too, or, as you said, just simply befriend them

I have a little bit of an idea for a character for this, but I wanna know if we'd be able to use Pokémon that have already evolved ? :0
U58SZuw.jpg
1 2 3