Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yarrowclan - Warriors RP [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@SoleilClan

((WOAH, this RP got big fast! I'm sorry I haven't really posted anything yet. I'm staying over at a friend's house for a few days, so I have to actually be social instead of sitting around on my computer on FR. Darn friends.))

Jasminepaw blinked up at the ceiling for a few minutes after she woke up.

Wait, where am - ! Oh, yeah, the old twoleg house, she thought, momentarily forgetting she was no longer in her old twoleg nest with her housefolk. Yawning, she stretched, glancing up at the sky through a broken window.

I slept until sun-high? I must be in trouble already! Jasminepaw shook her head, trying to shake the tiredness away. But that could wait until later. She had new cats to meet!

She set out with an optimistic smile on her face, before abruptly stopping in front of a rusty nail. Jasminepaw eyed it cautiously, but with more curiosity than fear.

But enough about some rusty old nail, Jasminepaw decided, her happy smile returning as she padded toward some of the new cats. She had so many new introductions to make!

Now, she thought cheerfully, Where to start?

((Also, I'm not sure if anyone else is offering to mentor Jasminepaw over here, but I didn't create a mentor for her, so, if anyone wanted to...))
@SoleilClan

((WOAH, this RP got big fast! I'm sorry I haven't really posted anything yet. I'm staying over at a friend's house for a few days, so I have to actually be social instead of sitting around on my computer on FR. Darn friends.))

Jasminepaw blinked up at the ceiling for a few minutes after she woke up.

Wait, where am - ! Oh, yeah, the old twoleg house, she thought, momentarily forgetting she was no longer in her old twoleg nest with her housefolk. Yawning, she stretched, glancing up at the sky through a broken window.

I slept until sun-high? I must be in trouble already! Jasminepaw shook her head, trying to shake the tiredness away. But that could wait until later. She had new cats to meet!

She set out with an optimistic smile on her face, before abruptly stopping in front of a rusty nail. Jasminepaw eyed it cautiously, but with more curiosity than fear.

But enough about some rusty old nail, Jasminepaw decided, her happy smile returning as she padded toward some of the new cats. She had so many new introductions to make!

Now, she thought cheerfully, Where to start?

((Also, I'm not sure if anyone else is offering to mentor Jasminepaw over here, but I didn't create a mentor for her, so, if anyone wanted to...))
I don't know what to put here :/

if I disappear for a few days at a time, that's because I am at some summer camp or another - I'll try to give better warning than I did last time! -
((Larkflare could, but I don't think she would be the best mentor. I could create a character to be her mentor though))
Without being asked to do so, Larkflare joined the apprentices in cleaning up. She liked keeping her paws busy; it distracted her from thinking about other things too much. She wrinkled her nose at a dirty old twoleg pelt that had collected a puddle of water, if they dried it out it could be used as bedding but at the moment she wouldn't sleep in it for all the mice in the world. She carried it over into the sun and spread it out, then spat out the bad taste in her mouth.
((Larkflare could, but I don't think she would be the best mentor. I could create a character to be her mentor though))
Without being asked to do so, Larkflare joined the apprentices in cleaning up. She liked keeping her paws busy; it distracted her from thinking about other things too much. She wrinkled her nose at a dirty old twoleg pelt that had collected a puddle of water, if they dried it out it could be used as bedding but at the moment she wouldn't sleep in it for all the mice in the world. She carried it over into the sun and spread it out, then spat out the bad taste in her mouth.
@TheCorvidae (Rosewing's free too! She is also willing to have a mate just message me! I'm subbed to this thread if you'd prefer to talk here!)

Rosewing rolled her eyes at Russetpaw and stalked away. She wondered if Gingerstar or Flintstrike could give her something to do. They'd most likely say hunt but you never know! She went over to Gingerstar.
"Is there anything I could do for you?" the gray she-cat asked the clan leader.
@TheCorvidae (Rosewing's free too! She is also willing to have a mate just message me! I'm subbed to this thread if you'd prefer to talk here!)

Rosewing rolled her eyes at Russetpaw and stalked away. She wondered if Gingerstar or Flintstrike could give her something to do. They'd most likely say hunt but you never know! She went over to Gingerstar.
"Is there anything I could do for you?" the gray she-cat asked the clan leader.
I’ve been spotted. :0
(@Glidget I think Birchfoot would make a good mentor for Cricketpaw! Kind of a hot and cold combo, I like it! Thank you for offering~ )

Cricketpaw squeaked as Ashpaw chattered behind him. With a grin, the orange tom-cat nodded eagerly to his good friend. "Oh, yeah, I heard that, too! Where do you think we should start?" He mewed, looking around at the scattered twoleg debris.

Mudsplash shrugged to his apprentice. "Nevermind that lazy lump, I'm about to bring Willowtuft in to give her a look-over. She's very close to kitting." With a wave of his tail, he left Pebblepaw to organizing the herb pile and padded out into the center of camp. He looked around for the heavy queen, spotting her a ways off, and mewed loudly to get her attention over the raucous noise of clanlife. "Willowtuft! Have a moment?"
(@Glidget I think Birchfoot would make a good mentor for Cricketpaw! Kind of a hot and cold combo, I like it! Thank you for offering~ )

Cricketpaw squeaked as Ashpaw chattered behind him. With a grin, the orange tom-cat nodded eagerly to his good friend. "Oh, yeah, I heard that, too! Where do you think we should start?" He mewed, looking around at the scattered twoleg debris.

Mudsplash shrugged to his apprentice. "Nevermind that lazy lump, I'm about to bring Willowtuft in to give her a look-over. She's very close to kitting." With a wave of his tail, he left Pebblepaw to organizing the herb pile and padded out into the center of camp. He looked around for the heavy queen, spotting her a ways off, and mewed loudly to get her attention over the raucous noise of clanlife. "Willowtuft! Have a moment?"
eHsIhFC.png
@chrysalem

"Huh? Oh of course Mudsplash!" giving a huffing mew as she landed off of the old armchair. the queen trotted happily over to the medicine cat.

Sitting in front of the medicine cat she ask with a polite mew " do you need something? more comfrey or catmint perhaps?" she looked up to the sky ears twitching as she said this wondering where the best crop would be.
@chrysalem

"Huh? Oh of course Mudsplash!" giving a huffing mew as she landed off of the old armchair. the queen trotted happily over to the medicine cat.

Sitting in front of the medicine cat she ask with a polite mew " do you need something? more comfrey or catmint perhaps?" she looked up to the sky ears twitching as she said this wondering where the best crop would be.
[ 14 notifications. WOW!]

Ashpaw
Ashpaw backed away from the argument. "Yes! First one to clean the most get's to eat first!" he teased exitedly and sprang into action.

Quillfang:
"No problem." he purred comfortably.

Gingerstar:
[INTERACTION PLZ XD]
[ 14 notifications. WOW!]

Ashpaw
Ashpaw backed away from the argument. "Yes! First one to clean the most get's to eat first!" he teased exitedly and sprang into action.

Quillfang:
"No problem." he purred comfortably.

Gingerstar:
[INTERACTION PLZ XD]
QF79mSv.png
@SoleilClan [b]UserName:[/b] Acornstar [b]Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}:[/b] Is tumblr okay? Mine is yobadazizi.tumblr.com [b]Warrior Name:[/b] Daisyheart [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Description or image of cat:[/b] Daisyheart is a fluffy, very pale ginger - almost yellow - she-cat with a white chest and paws and soft green eyes. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/16331f75f2e6ab5cb1574499b1c634ac/tumblr_oqfknr5daI1rthh6so2_400.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Daisyheart is a cheerful, chatty she-cat who is naturally inclined towards looking on the bright side. She is very energetic, but is easily distractible. [b]Backstory:[/b] She was born into the Clan and has been with them all her life. [b]Mate / Kits / Crush:[/b] None yet! [b]Mother:[/b] Unknown [b]Father:[/b] Unknown [b]Siblings:[/b] Unknown Also wanted to ask, is it okay to have more than one cat? If not you can ignore this one, but if so: [b]Warrior Name:[/b] Owlpaw [b]Rank:[/b] Apprentice [b]Description or image of cat:[/b] Owlpaw is a rather small light brown tabby cat, with yellow eyes. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/be0ca58127640d991ad54528dff41846/tumblr_oqfknr5daI1rthh6so1_540.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Owlpaw is an extremely observant young tom, but is rather quiet around others. He is thoughtful and deliberate, and never rushes to action without carefully considering the outcome first. While he is becoming a skilled hunter, he deeply dislikes fighting, due to his experiences as a kit. [b]Backstory:[/b] As a young kit, his mother and littermates were killed in one of the raids on the camp. Though he was subsequently cared for by his Clanmates, he is afraid to become very close to any other cat, lest they are taken from him in the same way. [b]Mate / Kits / Crush:[/b] N/A [b]Mother:[/b] Oakstorm (StarClan) [b]Father:[/b] Unknown [b]Siblings:[/b] Rowankit, Acornkit (StarClan)
@SoleilClan

UserName: Acornstar

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: Is tumblr okay? Mine is yobadazizi.tumblr.com

Warrior Name: Daisyheart

Description or image of cat: Daisyheart is a fluffy, very pale ginger - almost yellow - she-cat with a white chest and paws and soft green eyes.

tumblr_oqfknr5daI1rthh6so2_400.png

Personality: Daisyheart is a cheerful, chatty she-cat who is naturally inclined towards looking on the bright side. She is very energetic, but is easily distractible.

Backstory: She was born into the Clan and has been with them all her life.

Mate / Kits / Crush: None yet!

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Also wanted to ask, is it okay to have more than one cat? If not you can ignore this one, but if so:

Warrior Name: Owlpaw

Description or image of cat: Owlpaw is a rather small light brown tabby cat, with yellow eyes.
tumblr_oqfknr5daI1rthh6so1_540.png

Personality: Owlpaw is an extremely observant young tom, but is rather quiet around others. He is thoughtful and deliberate, and never rushes to action without carefully considering the outcome first. While he is becoming a skilled hunter, he deeply dislikes fighting, due to his experiences as a kit.

Backstory: As a young kit, his mother and littermates were killed in one of the raids on the camp. Though he was subsequently cared for by his Clanmates, he is afraid to become very close to any other cat, lest they are taken from him in the same way.

Mate / Kits / Crush: N/A

Mother: Oakstorm (StarClan)

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Rowankit, Acornkit (StarClan)
i get up, i get down MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
jy07VLl.png sQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png
@acornstar ACCEPTED! Yes indeed! ]

Gingerstar:
Gingerstar went on top of the chimney. The hole on the cieling was a good place to call. She could feel her soft breathing echo through the twoleg den. " "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here!" the voice ehoed through the house.
@acornstar ACCEPTED! Yes indeed! ]

Gingerstar:
Gingerstar went on top of the chimney. The hole on the cieling was a good place to call. She could feel her soft breathing echo through the twoleg den. " "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here!" the voice ehoed through the house.
QF79mSv.png
Daisyheart stretched from where she was dozing off in a corner of the Twoleg nest, and trotted towards the chimney where Gingerstar sat, settling below it with a slight yawn. She looked expectantly up at her leader.

Owlpaw followed Daisyheart more slowly, looking a bit worried. He was curious about what Gingerstar had to say, but he sat by Daisyheart in silence, keeping his curiosity to himself.
Daisyheart stretched from where she was dozing off in a corner of the Twoleg nest, and trotted towards the chimney where Gingerstar sat, settling below it with a slight yawn. She looked expectantly up at her leader.

Owlpaw followed Daisyheart more slowly, looking a bit worried. He was curious about what Gingerstar had to say, but he sat by Daisyheart in silence, keeping his curiosity to himself.
i get up, i get down MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
jy07VLl.png sQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png
(@SoleilClan Rosewing was talking to Gingerstar XD but it's all good)

Rosewing shrugged off and sat wondering what Gingerstar would say.
(@SoleilClan Rosewing was talking to Gingerstar XD but it's all good)

Rosewing shrugged off and sat wondering what Gingerstar would say.
I’ve been spotted. :0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30