Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yarrowclan - Warriors RP [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Goldenfeather74 Accepted! It might be a bit dark-ish, but i like it ^-^]

@Goldenfeather74 Accepted! It might be a bit dark-ish, but i like it ^-^]

QF79mSv.png
((Also, I'm subscribed))
@Jaystripes

Larkflare sat quietly in a shadowy corner before racing behind Flintstrike. The fresh-kill pile was nearly empty - it always seemed to be - and so she was going to go hunt. She hoped Flintstrike would just tell her to go on one so she didn't need to ask. She stood behind him, patiently, waiting for him to turn around.
((Also, I'm subscribed))
@Jaystripes

Larkflare sat quietly in a shadowy corner before racing behind Flintstrike. The fresh-kill pile was nearly empty - it always seemed to be - and so she was going to go hunt. She hoped Flintstrike would just tell her to go on one so she didn't need to ask. She stood behind him, patiently, waiting for him to turn around.
((@chrysalem Cricketpaw could be Birchfoot's apprentice if you like))

"Nothing's happened yet, but if something does happen, I'll be there!" The apprentice answered. How can he be in such a good mood? It's miserable out. Birchfoot liked Cricketpaw alright, but his unending enthusiasm could get draining at times. Apprentices were usually bouncy though. Her temper cooled a bit and she batted playfully at Cricketpaw's left ear.

"I'm sure you will be." She picked up the sparrow from where it had fallen and gave one last look back at the other warriors. It looked like she might not get scolded after all. Rosewing looked like she was trying to pull Flintstrike into a conversation, and Gingerstar was as pleasant and unruffled as always.

((Birchfoot might be bad at seeing faults in Gingerstar))
((@chrysalem Cricketpaw could be Birchfoot's apprentice if you like))

"Nothing's happened yet, but if something does happen, I'll be there!" The apprentice answered. How can he be in such a good mood? It's miserable out. Birchfoot liked Cricketpaw alright, but his unending enthusiasm could get draining at times. Apprentices were usually bouncy though. Her temper cooled a bit and she batted playfully at Cricketpaw's left ear.

"I'm sure you will be." She picked up the sparrow from where it had fallen and gave one last look back at the other warriors. It looked like she might not get scolded after all. Rosewing looked like she was trying to pull Flintstrike into a conversation, and Gingerstar was as pleasant and unruffled as always.

((Birchfoot might be bad at seeing faults in Gingerstar))
lightning_banner.pnglightning_0.png486.png7568.pnglightning_banner.png
Starting Over | Always ping, please
(Russetpaw isn't a med cat apprentice, I think you saw my sign-up wrong... XD)
Russetpaw turned her head towards Ashpaw, who was wearing an idiotic fake smile like he had no care in the world. She narrowed her eyes and hissed, "Nothing, thank you." Russetpaw imagined clawing his eyes off. She would be able to do something like that soon.

Pebblepaw glanced up at his mentor and nodded, following Mudsplash's paw with his eyes as he pushed the leaf back into the right pile. "He probably is sleeping in. You should send someone to wake him.
(Russetpaw isn't a med cat apprentice, I think you saw my sign-up wrong... XD)
Russetpaw turned her head towards Ashpaw, who was wearing an idiotic fake smile like he had no care in the world. She narrowed her eyes and hissed, "Nothing, thank you." Russetpaw imagined clawing his eyes off. She would be able to do something like that soon.

Pebblepaw glanced up at his mentor and nodded, following Mudsplash's paw with his eyes as he pushed the leaf back into the right pile. "He probably is sleeping in. You should send someone to wake him.
((@Jaystripes Birchfoot just started to leave by way of the stairs. Flintstrike could catch her pretty easily))
((@Jaystripes Birchfoot just started to leave by way of the stairs. Flintstrike could catch her pretty easily))
lightning_banner.pnglightning_0.png486.png7568.pnglightning_banner.png
Starting Over | Always ping, please
[ @Shoppingsharky oopsy! sorry! ]

Gingerstar:
Gingerstar climbed down from the chimney. She climbed a kitchen pantry. And tried opening the door with her paws in the top. She opened it, her eyes widened at the disgusting sight of crow-food. The food was rotten to the point that the smell was so awful. She hopped down and closed both of the doors. Disappointed, she went into a living room. The couches were suprisingly comfortable.

Quillfang:
[waiting for response]

Ashpaw
"But you look so sad and angry!" He said. "I'll stay here and follow you untill you tell me whats bothering you." he said comforting them.
[ @Shoppingsharky oopsy! sorry! ]

Gingerstar:
Gingerstar climbed down from the chimney. She climbed a kitchen pantry. And tried opening the door with her paws in the top. She opened it, her eyes widened at the disgusting sight of crow-food. The food was rotten to the point that the smell was so awful. She hopped down and closed both of the doors. Disappointed, she went into a living room. The couches were suprisingly comfortable.

Quillfang:
[waiting for response]

Ashpaw
"But you look so sad and angry!" He said. "I'll stay here and follow you untill you tell me whats bothering you." he said comforting them.
QF79mSv.png
@Jaystripes (Um, I didn't ping you sorry but Rosewing is waiting for a response from Flintstrike)
@Jaystripes (Um, I didn't ping you sorry but Rosewing is waiting for a response from Flintstrike)
I’ve been spotted. :0
Larkflare nodded and walked out of the abandoned Twoleg nest.
((Do they have hunting territories, or do they only hunt inside the abandoned twoleg nest?))
Larkflare nodded and walked out of the abandoned Twoleg nest.
((Do they have hunting territories, or do they only hunt inside the abandoned twoleg nest?))
@Goldenfeather74 They hunt outside of the twoleg house. But there isn't that much prey there]

@Goldenfeather74 They hunt outside of the twoleg house. But there isn't that much prey there]

QF79mSv.png
Rosewing dipped her head. She went out of the twoleg den and went through the forest. She smelled a faint smell of a sparrow. She started to follow it. She spotted the small bird pecking at the ground. Rosewing kept close to the ground and stilled her tail. She slowly crept up to the bird. She leaped onto the bird before it could fly away. Once she killed it she buried the body to look for more.
Once she caught a vole, she dug for her sparrow. She took the prey to the camp. She padded to the prey pile and added her catch to the skimpy pile. A scrawny squirrel, blackbird, and a...is is that a mole? Rosewing thought. She went off looking for something else to do.
Rosewing dipped her head. She went out of the twoleg den and went through the forest. She smelled a faint smell of a sparrow. She started to follow it. She spotted the small bird pecking at the ground. Rosewing kept close to the ground and stilled her tail. She slowly crept up to the bird. She leaped onto the bird before it could fly away. Once she killed it she buried the body to look for more.
Once she caught a vole, she dug for her sparrow. She took the prey to the camp. She padded to the prey pile and added her catch to the skimpy pile. A scrawny squirrel, blackbird, and a...is is that a mole? Rosewing thought. She went off looking for something else to do.
I’ve been spotted. :0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30