Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yarrowclan - Warriors RP [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
(( This RP looks awesome! Unfortunately I can't join because I don't have any other contactable social media or whatever. So free bump for you I guess. ))
(( This RP looks awesome! Unfortunately I can't join because I don't have any other contactable social media or whatever. So free bump for you I guess. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Iluvyou Both accepted.

@windsnear well, you can use your email ^-^ or if you play FR 24/7 then it's alright.
@Iluvyou Both accepted.

@windsnear well, you can use your email ^-^ or if you play FR 24/7 then it's alright.
QF79mSv.png
@SoleilClan

Just wondering, but how many characters are you aiming for? I'm not adding any more cats, but is there a maximum number for how many you can have?... Sorry, random questions, but it'd be helpful to know.

@SoleilClan

Just wondering, but how many characters are you aiming for? I'm not adding any more cats, but is there a maximum number for how many you can have?... Sorry, random questions, but it'd be helpful to know.

I don't know what to put here :/

if I disappear for a few days at a time, that's because I am at some summer camp or another - I'll try to give better warning than I did last time! -
@TheCorvidae as many as you can manage! o3o
@TheCorvidae as many as you can manage! o3o
QF79mSv.png
@Soleilclan my form is on the bottom of page 1!
@Soleilclan my form is on the bottom of page 1!
eHsIhFC.png
[Just some sheets for gingerstar, other characters are coming soon!!] UserName: Soleilclan Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: http://snowythesnowfox.deviantart.com/ Warrior Name: Gingerstar Rank: Leader Description or image of cat: [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/f15a/f/2017/136/9/f/gingerstar_by_snowythesnowfox-db9fe0l.png[/img] Personality: A stern cat, willing to fight on, but gives up very easily. Her kindheart is no match for her temper. Although, she does try to keep it down. She tends to be very serious, and never wanting to crack up any jokes. Although, she does enjoy some of them. Backstory: She was born when the clan was still in it's bad days. She had a loving Mother and Father, who wanted the best from her. When she became an apprentice, her mentor was Runnelberry, a kind Tom. Who learnt her to be strickt, but kind. They trained, and trained, Untill Runnelberry had to retire. She became an early warrior, at the age of 10 moons. After the clans current leader [Antstar] was deafeted. Spiritstar, the leader took over, she looked up to her. And gave her comfort. Her first deputy, Reedtail was a young She-cat. Gingersplash, Reedtail and Spiritstar became friends. Many moons Later, she met Quillfang. A cat that just escaped from their kitty-pet home. Both were 32 moons. Quillfang, being slyer than a fox, annoyed her, to grab their attention. Slowly she fell in love with him, and at 37 moons, she expressed her feelings. He felt the same, and happily, they became mates. Moons later Gingersplash became Pregnant, and moved down to a Queen. Quillfang looked after her, and refused for anyone to come near her, she knew, he acted in self defense. She gave birth to only one, single kit, that being Ashkit. They both loved him to bits. After she was back to her warrior rank, horrible things started to happen. Reedtail, was killed by a badger. Foxes, Wolves, Dogs, and tons of other animals started invading. She was made deputy. And so, The clan fought on, until Spiritstars death. Gingersplash saw her fall from the dangerous dog. Later, her clan was kicked out by allies and enemies. She and her clanmates are now Stuck in an abandoned twoleg home, starving. Mate: Quillfang Kits: Ashpaw Crush: Quillfang Mother: Crowstrike Father: Owleye Siblings: None
[Just some sheets for gingerstar, other characters are coming soon!!]

UserName: Soleilclan

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: http://snowythesnowfox.deviantart.com/

Warrior Name: Gingerstar

Description or image of cat: gingerstar_by_snowythesnowfox-db9fe0l.png

Personality: A stern cat, willing to fight on, but gives up very easily. Her kindheart is no match for her temper. Although, she does try to keep it down. She tends to be very serious, and never wanting to crack up any jokes. Although, she does enjoy some of them.

Backstory: She was born when the clan was still in it's bad days. She had a loving Mother and Father, who wanted the best from her. When she became an apprentice, her mentor was Runnelberry, a kind Tom. Who learnt her to be strickt, but kind. They trained, and trained, Untill Runnelberry had to retire. She became an early warrior, at the age of 10 moons. After the clans current leader [Antstar] was deafeted. Spiritstar, the leader took over, she looked up to her. And gave her comfort. Her first deputy, Reedtail was a young She-cat. Gingersplash, Reedtail and Spiritstar became friends. Many moons Later, she met Quillfang. A cat that just escaped from their kitty-pet home. Both were 32 moons. Quillfang, being slyer than a fox, annoyed her, to grab their attention. Slowly she fell in love with him, and at 37 moons, she expressed her feelings. He felt the same, and happily, they became mates. Moons later Gingersplash became Pregnant, and moved down to a Queen. Quillfang looked after her, and refused for anyone to come near her, she knew, he acted in self defense. She gave birth to only one, single kit, that being Ashkit. They both loved him to bits. After she was back to her warrior rank, horrible things started to happen. Reedtail, was killed by a badger. Foxes, Wolves, Dogs, and tons of other animals started invading. She was made deputy. And so, The clan fought on, until Spiritstars death. Gingersplash saw her fall from the dangerous dog. Later, her clan was kicked out by allies and enemies. She and her clanmates are now Stuck in an abandoned twoleg home, starving.

Mate: Quillfang

Kits: Ashpaw

Crush: Quillfang

Mother: Crowstrike

Father: Owleye

Siblings: None
QF79mSv.png
When will be able to start the rp? Just asking
I remembered I have another way to contact to I add that to Rosewing's forum?
When will be able to start the rp? Just asking
I remembered I have another way to contact to I add that to Rosewing's forum?
I’ve been spotted. :0
@Jaystripes it's fine! ^-^ Also p-p woops

@windshear I AM SORRY THAT I SPELT YOUR NAME WRONG
@Jaystripes it's fine! ^-^ Also p-p woops

@windshear I AM SORRY THAT I SPELT YOUR NAME WRONG
QF79mSv.png
(( @SoleilClan
Lol no problem, you're not the first- I've had people ping me as Winshear, Widshear, Windsheer, Mindshear, etc. XD

And I'm not comfortable with sharing my email. I'm not on FR 24/7, but I'm on for a few hours every day usually. Is that alright? ))
(( @SoleilClan
Lol no problem, you're not the first- I've had people ping me as Winshear, Widshear, Windsheer, Mindshear, etc. XD

And I'm not comfortable with sharing my email. I'm not on FR 24/7, but I'm on for a few hours every day usually. Is that alright? ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@SoleilClan I forgot to ping you for Russetpaw's sign up! Its at the bottom of page 1
@SoleilClan I forgot to ping you for Russetpaw's sign up! Its at the bottom of page 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30