Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yarrowclan - Warriors RP [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7b8gjdMNpFiir5K/giphy.gif[/img][/center] [center]Y A R R O W C L A N [/center] [center]The cold wind blew in a small den, under a large stone. "I saw Spiritstar getting mauled by the dogs, Ashpaw, i couldn't do anything." she curled her tail around the little youngling.[/center] [center]Backstory[/center] [center]The times have been rough after Spiritstar's death, the 'legendary' leader who brought peace among a horrible clan. Dogs, Wolves, Coyotes, Foxes and Badgers have invaded the camp killing our members one by one. Our allies and enemies took advantage of us, taking all of our territory. Now we're stuck here. In an abandoned twoleg's nest. We are starving, and enemies are by all our sides. We don't know what is going to happen next. Young warrior, will you, help us get our territory, and our pride back? [/center] [center]The Clans Code[/center] [center] [LIST=1] [*]Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle. [*] Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory, even if they are our enemies, we should at least pay our respects. [*] Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating. [*] Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life. [*] A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice. [*] Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name. [*] A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice. [*] The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled. [*] After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh. [*] [s]A Gathering of all Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.[/s] [*] Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats. [*] No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan. [*] The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code. [*] An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense. [*] A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet. [*][s] Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect them. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.[/s] [center]R A N K S A N D R E L A T I O N S[/center] Located Here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2194158/1 [center]Allies[/center] [LIST] [*]N/A [/LIST] [center]Rivals[/center] [LIST] [*]Open [/LIST] [/LIST] [/center] [center][b]Actual Rules[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]All FR RP and Forum rules apply [*] Do not harass, or bully anyone unless roleplay. The roleplayer that you choose must give you permission about it, be respectful if they don't agree. [*] No godmodding [*] No powerplaying [*] No metagaming [*] Stay active! [Twice a week] [*] No Mary Sues / Gary Stus [*] If you want one of the characters to be your 'mate' please ask them first. If they do not want to, then respect their opinon. [*] No names like Moonfur or Stargleam, with purple fur and un-natural red neon and rainbow eyes. We're cats. Not unicorns. [*] Queens may have up to 5 kits. [*] Mentor one apprentice at once please! [*] Please use your own designs, or describe them. [*] Have fun! [/LIST] [center]Form To Join[/center] UserName: Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: Warrior Name: Rank: Description or image of cat: Personality: Backstory: Mate: Kits: Crush: Mother: Father: Siblings: Please sign up here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2194158/1 [center][b]Enjoy your stay in Yarrowclan, young warrior. [/b] [/center] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wE7gZ9XmiW5ctwIK9INmGPcgCdnjBMU9paBZ9z_GwyM/edit?usp=sharing]Character Sheets[/url]
giphy.gif
Y A R R O W C L A N
The cold wind blew in a small den, under a large stone. "I saw Spiritstar getting mauled by the dogs, Ashpaw, i couldn't do anything." she curled her tail around the little youngling.

Backstory
The times have been rough after Spiritstar's death, the 'legendary' leader who brought peace among a horrible clan. Dogs, Wolves, Coyotes, Foxes and Badgers have invaded the camp killing our members one by one. Our allies and enemies took advantage of us, taking all of our territory. Now we're stuck here. In an abandoned twoleg's nest. We are starving, and enemies are by all our sides. We don't know what is going to happen next.

Young warrior, will you, help us get our territory, and our pride back?

The Clans Code
  1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
  2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory, even if they are our enemies, we should at least pay our respects.
  3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
  4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
  5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
  6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
  7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
  8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
  9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
  10. A Gathering of all Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
  11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
  12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
  13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
  14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
  15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
  16. Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect them. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

R A N K S A N D R E L A T I O N S
    Located Here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2194158/1
    Allies
    • N/A
    Rivals
    • Open
Actual Rules
  • All FR RP and Forum rules apply
  • Do not harass, or bully anyone unless roleplay. The roleplayer that you choose must give you permission about it, be respectful if they don't agree.
  • No godmodding
  • No powerplaying
  • No metagaming
  • Stay active! [Twice a week]
  • No Mary Sues / Gary Stus
  • If you want one of the characters to be your 'mate' please ask them first. If they do not want to, then respect their opinon.
  • No names like Moonfur or Stargleam, with purple fur and un-natural red neon and rainbow eyes. We're cats. Not unicorns.
  • Queens may have up to 5 kits.
  • Mentor one apprentice at once please!
  • Please use your own designs, or describe them.
  • Have fun!

Form To Join
UserName:

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}:

Warrior Name:

Description or image of cat:

Personality:

Backstory:

Mate:

Kits:

Crush:

Mother:

Father:

Siblings:

Please sign up here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2194158/1

Enjoy your stay in Yarrowclan, young warrior.

Character Sheets
QF79mSv.png
Well, I haven't done a Warriors RP in years, but I'll bite [b]UserName:[/b] Glidget (Why? It's on every post) Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: none, unless you want to hit me up on Neopets [b]Warrior Name:[/b] Birchfoot [b]Gender/Age:[/b] Female, 20 moons [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Description of cat:[/b] small black shorthair with white paws and chin, amber eyes. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eKb7fNa.png[/img][/center] [b]Personality:[/b] Cautious, bitter, loyal, likes plants [b]Backstory:[/b] Wanted to be a medicine cat, but wasn't picked. Still salty about it, though she keeps it to herself. Her entire family was killed (unless someone wants to RP a family member. I like to start with only one character). [b]Mate/Kits/Crush:[/b] nope (( The following could be picked up by another RPer. Feel free to change names )) [b]Mother:[/b] Honeypelt (starclan) [b]Father: [/b]Owlheart (starclan) [b]Siblings:[/b] Duskpaw (starclan, died young), Squirrelsnout (starclan), and Spiderpatch (starclan) Edit: Forgot eye color, also @SoleilClan
Well, I haven't done a Warriors RP in years, but I'll bite

UserName: Glidget (Why? It's on every post)

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: none, unless you want to hit me up on Neopets

Warrior Name: Birchfoot

Gender/Age: Female, 20 moons

Description of cat: small black shorthair with white paws and chin, amber eyes.

eKb7fNa.png

Personality: Cautious, bitter, loyal, likes plants

Backstory: Wanted to be a medicine cat, but wasn't picked. Still salty about it, though she keeps it to herself. Her entire family was killed (unless someone wants to RP a family member. I like to start with only one character).

Mate/Kits/Crush: nope

(( The following could be picked up by another RPer. Feel free to change names ))

Mother: Honeypelt (starclan)

Father: Owlheart (starclan)

Siblings: Duskpaw (starclan, died young), Squirrelsnout (starclan), and Spiderpatch (starclan)

Edit: Forgot eye color, also @SoleilClan
lightning_banner.pnglightning_0.png486.png7568.pnglightning_banner.png
Starting Over | Always ping, please
@SoleilClan

UserName: dragonlover1003

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: g-mail, dragon cave

Warrior Name: Hawkflight

Description or image of cat: White she-cat with sapphire-blue eyes and a hawk-like pattern coating her fur. A small emblem of a hawk on her shoulder.

Personality: Cold to outsiders, but caring, protective, and motherly to all of her clan. She will fight to defend to her last breath.

Backstory: No one knows much about her, but rumors say that she came like a hawk from the sky.

Mate: Not yet

Kits: Not yet

Crush: Not yet

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: /

I hope this is okay! :)
@SoleilClan

UserName: dragonlover1003

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: g-mail, dragon cave

Warrior Name: Hawkflight

Description or image of cat: White she-cat with sapphire-blue eyes and a hawk-like pattern coating her fur. A small emblem of a hawk on her shoulder.

Personality: Cold to outsiders, but caring, protective, and motherly to all of her clan. She will fight to defend to her last breath.

Backstory: No one knows much about her, but rumors say that she came like a hawk from the sky.

Mate: Not yet

Kits: Not yet

Crush: Not yet

Siblings: /

I hope this is okay! :)
bnskTgX.png
UserName: DragonheartofTC

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: Animal Jam?

Warrior Name: Rosewing

Description or image of cat: Rosewing is a gray she cat with white chest and front paws. She has blue eyes and gray petal shape stripes down her flank.

Personality: Loyal and kind. Tries to be patient though she has a short temper sometimes.

Backstory: As a kit Rosewing always wanted to serve her clan the best she could. When she became an apprentice she worked her hardest to be the best warrior she could.

Mate: (Maybe until more people join)

Kits: Until people join

Crush: Until people join

Siblings: is willing to have siblings just ask!

@SoleilClan
UserName: DragonheartofTC

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: Animal Jam?

Warrior Name: Rosewing

Description or image of cat: Rosewing is a gray she cat with white chest and front paws. She has blue eyes and gray petal shape stripes down her flank.

Personality: Loyal and kind. Tries to be patient though she has a short temper sometimes.

Backstory: As a kit Rosewing always wanted to serve her clan the best she could. When she became an apprentice she worked her hardest to be the best warrior she could.

Mate: (Maybe until more people join)

Kits: Until people join

Crush: Until people join

Siblings: is willing to have siblings just ask!

@SoleilClan
I’ve been spotted. :0
@SoleilClan

UserName:shoppingsharky

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: here's my gmail: shoppingsharky@gmail.com

Warrior Name: Pebblepaw

Description or image of cat: Pebblepaw is a gray tom with light gray speckles, a light gray front paw, and storm-blue eyes.

Personality:Serious, stays calm under pressure, dependable, doesn't talk much

Backstory: Pebblepaw and his siblings were born into the clan, but Pebblepaw never really talked or played with the other kits. He preferred to spend time in the medicine den watching the medicine cat sort herbs and occasionally helping.

Mate:none

Kits:none

Crush:none

Mother: I'll probably sign them up, but if anyone wants to be either that would be great!

Father: same as mother

Siblings: Rootpaw and Russetpaw(I'll sign them up later!)

@SoleilClan

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: here's my gmail: shoppingsharky@gmail.com

Warrior Name: Pebblepaw

Description or image of cat: Pebblepaw is a gray tom with light gray speckles, a light gray front paw, and storm-blue eyes.

Personality:Serious, stays calm under pressure, dependable, doesn't talk much

Backstory: Pebblepaw and his siblings were born into the clan, but Pebblepaw never really talked or played with the other kits. He preferred to spend time in the medicine den watching the medicine cat sort herbs and occasionally helping.

Mate:none

Crush:none

Mother: I'll probably sign them up, but if anyone wants to be either that would be great!

Father: same as mother

Siblings: Rootpaw and Russetpaw(I'll sign them up later!)

@SoleilClan

I don't know if this is allowed, but I'm wondering if I can use two characters? I'll mainly use the older one, but I've been using both of these cats in other RP places (Not on FR) and I'm wondering if I could use them together on this one too. I'll put both of their descriptions.

CAT ONE

UserName: TheCorvidae (You could've just looked, y'know.)

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: I'm not super keen on giving my information to strangers over the internet, so for now... deal with it.

Warrior name: Growl (He doesn't have a second portion of his name. I explain in his backstory, don't worry)

Description or image of cat: A very skinny orange cat with dimmer dust-colored patches on his fur. It's unclear whether they're natural or mud he wasn't able to clean off, probably because he was too busy running away from something. They're not too noticeable. He also has grass-green eyes.

Personality: Not a very people-cat. It's not that he's particularly introverted, he just doesn't have people-skills. He doesn't show an exceeding amount of emotion, but he can be really sarcastic at times. He questions authority often. If put under pressure, he becomes deadly serious. He typically doesn't trust a lot of Clan cats, and would normally stay far away from them, but he has to make an exception this time. He's not very nice on the outside, but once you warm up to him he can actually be quite nice and caring.

Backstory: Growl doesn't know a lot of his story, and often covers this fact up as though he's just refusing to tell it. All he knows is that he lives a loner's life - hunting, making a small den, and abandoning it at sunrise to find more prey-filled forests.
He doesn't remember ever having parents, though he assumes they were either loners who couldn't take care of him or Clan cats having an inter-Clan relationship that left him there to die.
Hence, his distrust of Clan cats. However, one thing he recalls all too well was the one fateful day he found a lost kittypet wandering the forest near his den, who calls him Growl. He doesn't like Clan cats, so he doesn't want a Clan-style name.

Mate: None so far

Kits: None so far (How exactly would he get one without having a mate? Kit-napping?)

Crush: Let's wait and see, shall we?

Mother: Unknown (Duh)

Father: Unknown (Double Duh)

Siblings: None that he knows of (Still might be out there somewhere.)

CAT TWO

UserName and other Contact-stuff: I'm pretty sure you remember this

Warrior name: Jasminepaw

Rank: Apprentice (For now, she's a fast learner, so it might be better to have her be a medicine cat apprentice)

Description or image of cat: A small white cat with black patches all over her fur, with innocent pale brown eyes.

Personality: Bubbly and innocent. She doesn't know much about the real world yet. Despite being slightly older than six moons, she's lived a * very * sheltered life, so she doesn't know all of the hardships of life yet. She's super optimistic, and can look on the bright side of anything. She is quite impressionable though, so scaring her or scolding her too harshly may make her traumatized or distrustful of the other cat. She'll probably just forget it ever happened the next morning, though.

Backstory: Jasminepaw, originally named Jasmine by her housefolk, doesn't know the details of how and why she somehow left her twoleg nest of a home. She lived there for moons and moons, until just about when she was the age of an apprentice.
Then, she was locked out of the house one day. Her housefolk had been moving all of their stuff in big boxes, so she thinks that they thought that she was hiding in one of them. So, they got all of their boxes on their Monster and drove away. Meanwhile, Jasmine was exploring. It was the first time she'd been outside in her life!
She may have gotten carried away, since she thinks she might've been exploring for many days. Either way, she stumbled upon a loner without a name.
So, she named him Growl, since that was how he greeted her! He really warmed up to her later on, but he couldn't keep her with him, not if he was living the life he was, packing up shelter every few days and heading off somewhere new.
So, he took her to the nearest place where other cats could take care of her: YarrowClan. However, him not trusting the Clan cats, he stayed with her to make sure they didn't try to hurt her. Jasmine got a -paw after her name, while Growl didn't.
They think of each other like siblings, let me be clear.

Mates and kits: None (um... ew. She's barely more than a kit)

Crush: None for now (May change if anyone asks for crush-status)

Mother & Father: Kittypets

Siblings: Sent off to live with other twolegs as kittypets

So... if this backstory doesn't fit into your vision of this RP, just ask me and I'll make them regular Clan cats. I just work on stories for my characters in spare time. Also, please tell me if I can't have two cats. If that's the case, I'll only play as one of them. Otherwise, that's all.

@SoleilClan

I don't know if this is allowed, but I'm wondering if I can use two characters? I'll mainly use the older one, but I've been using both of these cats in other RP places (Not on FR) and I'm wondering if I could use them together on this one too. I'll put both of their descriptions.

CAT ONE

UserName: TheCorvidae (You could've just looked, y'know.)

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: I'm not super keen on giving my information to strangers over the internet, so for now... deal with it.

Warrior name: Growl (He doesn't have a second portion of his name. I explain in his backstory, don't worry)

Description or image of cat: A very skinny orange cat with dimmer dust-colored patches on his fur. It's unclear whether they're natural or mud he wasn't able to clean off, probably because he was too busy running away from something. They're not too noticeable. He also has grass-green eyes.

Personality: Not a very people-cat. It's not that he's particularly introverted, he just doesn't have people-skills. He doesn't show an exceeding amount of emotion, but he can be really sarcastic at times. He questions authority often. If put under pressure, he becomes deadly serious. He typically doesn't trust a lot of Clan cats, and would normally stay far away from them, but he has to make an exception this time. He's not very nice on the outside, but once you warm up to him he can actually be quite nice and caring.

Backstory: Growl doesn't know a lot of his story, and often covers this fact up as though he's just refusing to tell it. All he knows is that he lives a loner's life - hunting, making a small den, and abandoning it at sunrise to find more prey-filled forests.
He doesn't remember ever having parents, though he assumes they were either loners who couldn't take care of him or Clan cats having an inter-Clan relationship that left him there to die.
Hence, his distrust of Clan cats. However, one thing he recalls all too well was the one fateful day he found a lost kittypet wandering the forest near his den, who calls him Growl. He doesn't like Clan cats, so he doesn't want a Clan-style name.

Mate: None so far

Kits: None so far (How exactly would he get one without having a mate? Kit-napping?)

Crush: Let's wait and see, shall we?

Mother: Unknown (Duh)

Father: Unknown (Double Duh)

Siblings: None that he knows of (Still might be out there somewhere.)

CAT TWO

UserName and other Contact-stuff: I'm pretty sure you remember this

Warrior name: Jasminepaw

Rank: Apprentice (For now, she's a fast learner, so it might be better to have her be a medicine cat apprentice)

Description or image of cat: A small white cat with black patches all over her fur, with innocent pale brown eyes.

Personality: Bubbly and innocent. She doesn't know much about the real world yet. Despite being slightly older than six moons, she's lived a * very * sheltered life, so she doesn't know all of the hardships of life yet. She's super optimistic, and can look on the bright side of anything. She is quite impressionable though, so scaring her or scolding her too harshly may make her traumatized or distrustful of the other cat. She'll probably just forget it ever happened the next morning, though.

Backstory: Jasminepaw, originally named Jasmine by her housefolk, doesn't know the details of how and why she somehow left her twoleg nest of a home. She lived there for moons and moons, until just about when she was the age of an apprentice.
Then, she was locked out of the house one day. Her housefolk had been moving all of their stuff in big boxes, so she thinks that they thought that she was hiding in one of them. So, they got all of their boxes on their Monster and drove away. Meanwhile, Jasmine was exploring. It was the first time she'd been outside in her life!
She may have gotten carried away, since she thinks she might've been exploring for many days. Either way, she stumbled upon a loner without a name.
So, she named him Growl, since that was how he greeted her! He really warmed up to her later on, but he couldn't keep her with him, not if he was living the life he was, packing up shelter every few days and heading off somewhere new.
So, he took her to the nearest place where other cats could take care of her: YarrowClan. However, him not trusting the Clan cats, he stayed with her to make sure they didn't try to hurt her. Jasmine got a -paw after her name, while Growl didn't.
They think of each other like siblings, let me be clear.

Mates and kits: None (um... ew. She's barely more than a kit)

Crush: None for now (May change if anyone asks for crush-status)

Mother & Father: Kittypets

Siblings: Sent off to live with other twolegs as kittypets

So... if this backstory doesn't fit into your vision of this RP, just ask me and I'll make them regular Clan cats. I just work on stories for my characters in spare time. Also, please tell me if I can't have two cats. If that's the case, I'll only play as one of them. Otherwise, that's all.

I don't know what to put here :/

if I disappear for a few days at a time, that's because I am at some summer camp or another - I'll try to give better warning than I did last time! -
@Gidget Accepted. And description is to have eye colors too X3

@dragonlover1003 Accepted!!

@Jaystripes Accepted <3<

@DragonheartofTC Accepted u3u

@Shoppingsharky Accepted e.e

@TheCorvidae Accepted o3o

I'll be putting the sheets in a google docs so i can remember them!!
@Gidget Accepted. And description is to have eye colors too X3

@dragonlover1003 Accepted!!

@Jaystripes Accepted <3<

@DragonheartofTC Accepted u3u

@Shoppingsharky Accepted e.e

@TheCorvidae Accepted o3o

I'll be putting the sheets in a google docs so i can remember them!!
QF79mSv.png
(We're allowed to have more than one character, right?)

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: shoppingsharky@gmail.com

Warrior Name: Russetpaw

Description or image of cat: Russetpaw is a she-cat with bright green eyes, russet-colored fur, and a muscular build

Personality:Russetpaw doesn't trust anyone, and hates everyone as well. She enjoys torturing her prey before catching it if no one's watching to yell at her. Russetpaw loves battles, and can't wait until she's bigger and able to crush small apprentices. She's always cold to other cats and rarely smiles.

Backstory: When Russetpaw was a kit, she snuck out of camp and was attacked by a(insert other clan name here! I don't know all of them... XD) cat who happened to be trespassing on their territory and didn't want any witnesses. Russetkit was saved by a Yarrowclan patrol walking past, and they found Russetkit and brought her back to the medicine den. The experience scarred Russetpaw, until all she thought about was blood and getting revenge on the other cat.

Mate: Good luck!

Crush: nope

Mother:?

Father:?

Siblings:Rootpaw and Pebblepaw
(We're allowed to have more than one character, right?)

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: shoppingsharky@gmail.com

Warrior Name: Russetpaw

Description or image of cat: Russetpaw is a she-cat with bright green eyes, russet-colored fur, and a muscular build

Personality:Russetpaw doesn't trust anyone, and hates everyone as well. She enjoys torturing her prey before catching it if no one's watching to yell at her. Russetpaw loves battles, and can't wait until she's bigger and able to crush small apprentices. She's always cold to other cats and rarely smiles.

Backstory: When Russetpaw was a kit, she snuck out of camp and was attacked by a(insert other clan name here! I don't know all of them... XD) cat who happened to be trespassing on their territory and didn't want any witnesses. Russetkit was saved by a Yarrowclan patrol walking past, and they found Russetkit and brought her back to the medicine den. The experience scarred Russetpaw, until all she thought about was blood and getting revenge on the other cat.

Mate: Good luck!

Crush: nope

Mother:?

Father:?

Siblings:Rootpaw and Pebblepaw
UserName: chrysalem

Other Contactable Social Medias: I check Flight Rising pretty often, so this is the best way to get in contact.

Name: Cricketpaw

Description: Cricketpaw is your usual bouncy young cat with restless paws and a goofy grin plastered on his face. To match, his wide yellow eyes usually hold a mischievous and eager expression. He has inherited his parents' lithe forms, making him look almost malnourished, and giving him a quick appearance. And quick, he is. Any chance Cricketpaw gets, he is zooming away in camp, a mere flash of orange tabby fur under others' paws. Even though he is a somewhat older apprentice, he has earned his fair share of battle wounds already, and likes to proudly show off his nicked ear to anyone who will give him the time of day.

Personality: Mischievous, Quick Learner, Charming, Meddlesome, and Argumentative WIP

Backstory: His father, a former loner, was taken into the clan before it fell into hard times, and though many did not approve of his presence, his mother fell in love with the tom. They had a first litter that died prematurely, and they took that as a sign from Starclan that what they were doing was wrong. So they ceased to be together. As the moons stretched on with them astranged, their want for each other merely increased until they met in moonlight and fell in love once more. Heartbroken still from her litter being lost, it was a shock to Cricketpaw's mother when she discovered she would be having another litter. And a moon later, Cricketkit and Daisykit were born. Daisykit perished under unknown causes, but through the grief, his parents loved their only kit dearly until his mother's untimely death, followed closely by his father's.

Crush: None

Mother: Honeytuft (deceased; cause of death: fox attack)

Father: Max (deceased; cause of death: murder from opposing clan cat)

Siblings: Daisykit (deceased; cause of death: unknown)

Name: Mudsplash

Description: Mudsplash, named so for his mud-colored fur striped with black tabby markings, is so striking in first impressions because of his small size, reminiscent of an apprentice rather than a full-grown cat. Being small has its upsides, however much he despises his size. Mudsplash can squeeze into tight spaces, though this skill rarely comes in need. His deep green eyes usually hold an expression of worry mixed with annoyance.

Personality: Talkative, Level-headed, Highly Religious, Insensitive, and Superstitious WIP

Backstory: WIP

Mother: Waterbelly (NPC Yarrowclan member)

Father: Crouchfoot (deceased; cause of death: fox attack)

Siblings: Fogrunner (sister; NPC Yarrowclan member)
UserName: chrysalem

Other Contactable Social Medias: I check Flight Rising pretty often, so this is the best way to get in contact.

Name: Cricketpaw

Description: Cricketpaw is your usual bouncy young cat with restless paws and a goofy grin plastered on his face. To match, his wide yellow eyes usually hold a mischievous and eager expression. He has inherited his parents' lithe forms, making him look almost malnourished, and giving him a quick appearance. And quick, he is. Any chance Cricketpaw gets, he is zooming away in camp, a mere flash of orange tabby fur under others' paws. Even though he is a somewhat older apprentice, he has earned his fair share of battle wounds already, and likes to proudly show off his nicked ear to anyone who will give him the time of day.

Personality: Mischievous, Quick Learner, Charming, Meddlesome, and Argumentative WIP

Backstory: His father, a former loner, was taken into the clan before it fell into hard times, and though many did not approve of his presence, his mother fell in love with the tom. They had a first litter that died prematurely, and they took that as a sign from Starclan that what they were doing was wrong. So they ceased to be together. As the moons stretched on with them astranged, their want for each other merely increased until they met in moonlight and fell in love once more. Heartbroken still from her litter being lost, it was a shock to Cricketpaw's mother when she discovered she would be having another litter. And a moon later, Cricketkit and Daisykit were born. Daisykit perished under unknown causes, but through the grief, his parents loved their only kit dearly until his mother's untimely death, followed closely by his father's.

Crush: None

Mother: Honeytuft (deceased; cause of death: fox attack)

Father: Max (deceased; cause of death: murder from opposing clan cat)

Siblings: Daisykit (deceased; cause of death: unknown)

Name: Mudsplash

Description: Mudsplash, named so for his mud-colored fur striped with black tabby markings, is so striking in first impressions because of his small size, reminiscent of an apprentice rather than a full-grown cat. Being small has its upsides, however much he despises his size. Mudsplash can squeeze into tight spaces, though this skill rarely comes in need. His deep green eyes usually hold an expression of worry mixed with annoyance.

Personality: Talkative, Level-headed, Highly Religious, Insensitive, and Superstitious WIP

Backstory: WIP

Mother: Waterbelly (NPC Yarrowclan member)

Father: Crouchfoot (deceased; cause of death: fox attack)

Siblings: Fogrunner (sister; NPC Yarrowclan member)
eHsIhFC.png
@SoleilClan

UserName: ILuvYou

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: g-mail, dragon cave, Facebook, twitter, tumblr

Warrior Name: Azurepaw

Description or image of cat: Dark gray she-cat with white paws, underbelly, and muzzle. She has azure blue eyes and a leopard spot pattern. She has small legs and big ears, partly deaf in her right ear

Personality: Bouncy and eager to please, Azurepaw loves being around others. She is very intelligent but doesn't always thinks before she speaks which often gets her in trouble. She is adventurous and curious and want to witness everything the world has to offer. She is also very gentle and would never hurt anything intentionally. She is shy around cats she has never seen before, and likes to observe others actions before she is comfortable with them.

Backstory: She was abandoned as a kit and taken in by Yarrowclan.

Mate: None yet

Kits: None yet

Crush: None yet

Siblings: Unknown

@SoleilClan

Other Contactable Social medias or games {must have}: g-mail, dragon cave, Facebook, twitter, tumblr

Warrior Name: Tigerleaf

Description or image of cat: Sleek and slender she-cat with a tiger like pelt. She has emerald green eyes

Personality: Tigerleaf is a respectful she-cat, however she is also playful and doesn't always follow the rules. She has a loud voice and isn't shy around anyone. She loves to go hunting and on adventures.

Backstory: none

Mate: (if anyone wants to be her mate they can be, if not I'll make one)

Kits: Expecting (2 kits)

Mother: Riverleap (dead)

Father: Blackear (dead)

Siblings: none
@SoleilClan

Warrior Name: Azurepaw

Description or image of cat: Dark gray she-cat with white paws, underbelly, and muzzle. She has azure blue eyes and a leopard spot pattern. She has small legs and big ears, partly deaf in her right ear

Personality: Bouncy and eager to please, Azurepaw loves being around others. She is very intelligent but doesn't always thinks before she speaks which often gets her in trouble. She is adventurous and curious and want to witness everything the world has to offer. She is also very gentle and would never hurt anything intentionally. She is shy around cats she has never seen before, and likes to observe others actions before she is comfortable with them.

Backstory: She was abandoned as a kit and taken in by Yarrowclan.

Mate: None yet

Kits: None yet

Crush: None yet

Siblings: Unknown

@SoleilClan

Warrior Name: Tigerleaf

Description or image of cat: Sleek and slender she-cat with a tiger like pelt. She has emerald green eyes

Personality: Tigerleaf is a respectful she-cat, however she is also playful and doesn't always follow the rules. She has a loud voice and isn't shy around anyone. She loves to go hunting and on adventures.

Backstory: none

Mate: (if anyone wants to be her mate they can be, if not I'll make one)

Kits: Expecting (2 kits)

Mother: Riverleap (dead)

Father: Blackear (dead)

Siblings: none
signature_zps170dbc44.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30