Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 whos worth their salt
1 2 3
I normally have a very solid RP partner that i do things with off the sight. And though that is well and good I am looking for another "strong" bond with a member because the real charm to FR for me is the lore that people make, and me and my bud are only two people.

I'm only interested in FR and we can cover any sort of topic you want. And I am more than comfortable controlling a large number of my own characters at once, and can take the mantal of minor characters if it's needed.

Overall im interested with dragon to dragon, to whole clans interacting and being intertwined with one another.

You however have to be the driver of the plot, not me.

I'm looking for someone who knows what they're doing.

If it helps at all with theory crafting
my clan's an Inn at the bottom of Carrion Canyon.

I'm +3FR

I'd prefure to have things done on the fourm but if we must do naother place id appreshate google docs or pms.

And please excuse the spelling I have, though i fumble with that I make sure that I give you something to work with with every post. I hope you do the same.

- - - - - - - -- - -

edited

I am someone who writes in a sudo script style and i often use images to convay what i am trying to lay down, but i can still bust out the good writing style

honestly I just want someone whos flexiabol and willing to try.I dont mind if you are new and just want t oget your foot in the water. Just know that I am looking for a commited partner in this exstange.

I may not be the best speller, but dam i want to have a good time.
I normally have a very solid RP partner that i do things with off the sight. And though that is well and good I am looking for another "strong" bond with a member because the real charm to FR for me is the lore that people make, and me and my bud are only two people.

I'm only interested in FR and we can cover any sort of topic you want. And I am more than comfortable controlling a large number of my own characters at once, and can take the mantal of minor characters if it's needed.

Overall im interested with dragon to dragon, to whole clans interacting and being intertwined with one another.

You however have to be the driver of the plot, not me.

I'm looking for someone who knows what they're doing.

If it helps at all with theory crafting
my clan's an Inn at the bottom of Carrion Canyon.

I'm +3FR

I'd prefure to have things done on the fourm but if we must do naother place id appreshate google docs or pms.

And please excuse the spelling I have, though i fumble with that I make sure that I give you something to work with with every post. I hope you do the same.

- - - - - - - -- - -

edited

I am someone who writes in a sudo script style and i often use images to convay what i am trying to lay down, but i can still bust out the good writing style

honestly I just want someone whos flexiabol and willing to try.I dont mind if you are new and just want t oget your foot in the water. Just know that I am looking for a commited partner in this exstange.

I may not be the best speller, but dam i want to have a good time.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234

I have some mild sci-fantasy theme going on in one of my lairs and one of my subfactions are a bit isolationist, but when writing in my own environments I am good at making descriptive, responsive scenery and flexible plots. I cannot really drive a plot within someone else's setting unless they too are descriptive because, well... what am I looking at, exactly? But other than that I hope that we might be able to write together.

I generally control between one and three 'main' characters per post with others moving around in a less descriptive manner in the background, am open to beastclan characters and control two beastclan subfactions, have a range of settings to chose from within the plague, shadow and earth flights, and tend to have a mildly morbid and dark theme to my posts, though my societies are generally built for function more than for atmosphere. Would you like to know more?
@catgame21234

I have some mild sci-fantasy theme going on in one of my lairs and one of my subfactions are a bit isolationist, but when writing in my own environments I am good at making descriptive, responsive scenery and flexible plots. I cannot really drive a plot within someone else's setting unless they too are descriptive because, well... what am I looking at, exactly? But other than that I hope that we might be able to write together.

I generally control between one and three 'main' characters per post with others moving around in a less descriptive manner in the background, am open to beastclan characters and control two beastclan subfactions, have a range of settings to chose from within the plague, shadow and earth flights, and tend to have a mildly morbid and dark theme to my posts, though my societies are generally built for function more than for atmosphere. Would you like to know more?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff

By all means.
@Sylveadiff

By all means.
@catgame21234 A description of my primary factions may be in order. In terms of actual, stand-alone countries, which do admittedly make use of scrying workshop dragons as well as lair ones I have
  • Empatheia, A kingdom which has a capital city in the southeast portion of the abiding boneyard, as well as purchased territories mostly consisting of farmland in the sunbeam ruin and a particularly profitable, contested ranch within the tangled woods. Their primary exports are in the textile and medical industries. They were until recently known for heavy usage of genetic modification within their military, but the recent desertion of the most famous of their generals and transfer of power to an outsider via hostile takeover has left the dragons who dwell here in confusion. The city is officially secular and exaltation is rare within their ranks, and those not taken by the land's diseases often die of age without ever giving much thought to going off to serve their gods. Empatheia was once split up into many great houses of which only two remain, the clever scientists and strategists of House Faust and the proud, disciplined, warlike House Risk.
  • Railclaw, my original and primary faction with a primarily mirror population is actually two independent groups, one of semi-nomadic hunters who merely regard the capital lair as both a useful meeting spot and holy site, and the dwellers who, while not following Railclawer traditions per say, have converted what was once merely a tundra den and adjacent smithy into a thriving if needy town. They are also home to an order somewhat strained for numbers which focuses on attempting to cut down on violence within the surrounding reason, but attempting to push pacifism in a nest of hawks has been so far futile.
  • and Dullmist which I'm not really all that comfortable with writing for at the moment as it's very incomplete, but basically a town which is built over and around a prison which claims soul extraction and sale as one of its selling points. Its population is mostly corven and longneck with a dragon minority.

Aside from those which have sites to their name, I have several subgroups within each and in some cases sharing parts of the population between them, such as the all-female tribe of Pigsburrow and the vampire clan Nalrun. Does any of this interest?
@catgame21234 A description of my primary factions may be in order. In terms of actual, stand-alone countries, which do admittedly make use of scrying workshop dragons as well as lair ones I have
  • Empatheia, A kingdom which has a capital city in the southeast portion of the abiding boneyard, as well as purchased territories mostly consisting of farmland in the sunbeam ruin and a particularly profitable, contested ranch within the tangled woods. Their primary exports are in the textile and medical industries. They were until recently known for heavy usage of genetic modification within their military, but the recent desertion of the most famous of their generals and transfer of power to an outsider via hostile takeover has left the dragons who dwell here in confusion. The city is officially secular and exaltation is rare within their ranks, and those not taken by the land's diseases often die of age without ever giving much thought to going off to serve their gods. Empatheia was once split up into many great houses of which only two remain, the clever scientists and strategists of House Faust and the proud, disciplined, warlike House Risk.
  • Railclaw, my original and primary faction with a primarily mirror population is actually two independent groups, one of semi-nomadic hunters who merely regard the capital lair as both a useful meeting spot and holy site, and the dwellers who, while not following Railclawer traditions per say, have converted what was once merely a tundra den and adjacent smithy into a thriving if needy town. They are also home to an order somewhat strained for numbers which focuses on attempting to cut down on violence within the surrounding reason, but attempting to push pacifism in a nest of hawks has been so far futile.
  • and Dullmist which I'm not really all that comfortable with writing for at the moment as it's very incomplete, but basically a town which is built over and around a prison which claims soul extraction and sale as one of its selling points. Its population is mostly corven and longneck with a dragon minority.

Aside from those which have sites to their name, I have several subgroups within each and in some cases sharing parts of the population between them, such as the all-female tribe of Pigsburrow and the vampire clan Nalrun. Does any of this interest?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
im…digging the kingdom
and i have a wondering merchant.

interesting the gods don't play a role in it since my guys are highly religuse, nearly all of them.

I love Empatheia you think we can go with that one?

what info do you need from me to get started?
im…digging the kingdom
and i have a wondering merchant.

interesting the gods don't play a role in it since my guys are highly religuse, nearly all of them.

I love Empatheia you think we can go with that one?

what info do you need from me to get started?
@catgame21234 Mostly merely context, what sort of situation in which your dragons might visit. What time of day/night you'd like to arrive, what sort of genre you might wish the thread to fall under, whether or not you'd like a quest or just to wander around, and whether you'd like to write out entering the territory initially.
@catgame21234 Mostly merely context, what sort of situation in which your dragons might visit. What time of day/night you'd like to arrive, what sort of genre you might wish the thread to fall under, whether or not you'd like a quest or just to wander around, and whether you'd like to write out entering the territory initially.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Well i have wondering dragons whom are always looking into trade and they wonder enough to find the city. They would be traveling on foot. The two characters are on here and have more or less compleated bios. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29669923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296700/29669923_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30365667] [img]http://i.imgur.com/21JOVqJ.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/QjhegWd.png]Sizes comparison ignor the female imp[/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/YL128de.png]size familiar comparison, ignor the female imp[/url] The idea is to have them wonder around but they are ones to deffently get in to trouble. Any time of day works but night sounds fun to me. I feel like eventualy a quest would pop up. and I would like to have your first post of them spotting the town as they are walking around in the wasteland. That way i can type out their reaction, more detail of their condition and how they approch so that you get a read on them better. and if the situation dose call for it they/i do have ways of bringing in more clan members from my inn. sorry if the info was haphazardly delivered. I'm bad with set up. @Sylveadiff
Well i have wondering dragons whom are always looking into trade and they wonder enough to find the city. They would be traveling on foot. The two characters are on here and have more or less compleated bios.

29669923_350.png

21JOVqJ.png

Sizes comparison ignor the female imp

size familiar comparison, ignor the female imp

The idea is to have them wonder around but they are ones to deffently get in to trouble. Any time of day works but night sounds fun to me.
I feel like eventualy a quest would pop up.
and I would like to have your first post of them spotting the town as they are walking around in the wasteland. That way i can type out their reaction, more detail of their condition and how they approch so that you get a read on them better.

and if the situation dose call for it they/i do have ways of bringing in more clan members from my inn.

sorry if the info was haphazardly delivered. I'm bad with set up.
@Sylveadiff
@catgame21234 The starter will probably go up tomorrow, or perhaps tonight. Excited to be writing with you :)
@catgame21234 The starter will probably go up tomorrow, or perhaps tonight. Excited to be writing with you :)
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff
Like wise!!

and if you are half interested you can see the two of them bouncing off of one another here before Exil bit on the skydancer's head and dragged him off. I picked the two you saw above because of this other RP.

I do not consider ours related to this though, just mentaly a nice continuation even though they are not conected and Lucrest the guardian would be canoticaly doing something else like working in our rp.

- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -

If theres anyone else would be interested in hosting something with me my doors are open still.
@Sylveadiff
Like wise!!

and if you are half interested you can see the two of them bouncing off of one another here before Exil bit on the skydancer's head and dragged him off. I picked the two you saw above because of this other RP.

I do not consider ours related to this though, just mentaly a nice continuation even though they are not conected and Lucrest the guardian would be canoticaly doing something else like working in our rp.

- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -

If theres anyone else would be interested in hosting something with me my doors are open still.
@catgame21234

I'd be interested if you want to work a plot out. Or we can kinda wing it and develop one as we go.

The dragons from my lair I'd be most interested in using are L-Drago (disregard his size. He's about 20-25m in length, smaller than the average imperial but much bigger than most other spiral dragons. Also note that his head piece and horns are actually apart of him. The ebony horns are his actual horns and the headdress is actually his face. He's got some art at the bottom on his bio which explains this a bit. The eyes, however, are still light eyes in RP and in lore. He's just suppose to have them be red ^^; )

Rubilax/Ruby who is a demon spirit controlling the body of a dead dragon. He can be released from his 'prison' if someone lets him out or if he possesses another being. However the head jewel on the body he inhabits is stuck to the forehead of whatever he possesses and the only way to get him to stop said possession is to remove the gem. His inprisioned state is thanks to a Ravenskull Broadsword (I really need to get it for him along with his actual form outside of being in his 'host'.) that he carries with him. He unfortnately can't break the seal imprisoning him himself, the magic's too strong and he's much weaker in his imprisioned state then he is when he's possessing someone or when he's actually let out. (Ignore his offspring list)

Kyuketsuki/Kyuket/Kyu/Suki was bitten by his familar at some point in time who somehow gave him a virus that turned him into a vampire. I haven't really gotten everything out for him just yet other then that... And him suppose to be a Coatl with Runes. I need mons... *sigh*

That's it for who I'd be most interested in playing. Feel free to look through my lair though and see if anyone else catches your eye!
@catgame21234

I'd be interested if you want to work a plot out. Or we can kinda wing it and develop one as we go.

The dragons from my lair I'd be most interested in using are L-Drago (disregard his size. He's about 20-25m in length, smaller than the average imperial but much bigger than most other spiral dragons. Also note that his head piece and horns are actually apart of him. The ebony horns are his actual horns and the headdress is actually his face. He's got some art at the bottom on his bio which explains this a bit. The eyes, however, are still light eyes in RP and in lore. He's just suppose to have them be red ^^; )

Rubilax/Ruby who is a demon spirit controlling the body of a dead dragon. He can be released from his 'prison' if someone lets him out or if he possesses another being. However the head jewel on the body he inhabits is stuck to the forehead of whatever he possesses and the only way to get him to stop said possession is to remove the gem. His inprisioned state is thanks to a Ravenskull Broadsword (I really need to get it for him along with his actual form outside of being in his 'host'.) that he carries with him. He unfortnately can't break the seal imprisoning him himself, the magic's too strong and he's much weaker in his imprisioned state then he is when he's possessing someone or when he's actually let out. (Ignore his offspring list)

Kyuketsuki/Kyuket/Kyu/Suki was bitten by his familar at some point in time who somehow gave him a virus that turned him into a vampire. I haven't really gotten everything out for him just yet other then that... And him suppose to be a Coatl with Runes. I need mons... *sigh*

That's it for who I'd be most interested in playing. Feel free to look through my lair though and see if anyone else catches your eye!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1 2 3