Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Demons 1x1 with foxflaim
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
"True, I guess... But theres not much point in having rent, if your starving to death, already..." He sighed. "I'v only got a few things left at home... .But I shouldn't be complaining about my problems, to you, should I? I'm sorry. I know it must be annoying, I don't get to talk often..." He shrugged. "But I guess my Luck is pretty bad... Heh, Bad enough to make me consider pacts.." He sighed.
"True, I guess... But theres not much point in having rent, if your starving to death, already..." He sighed. "I'v only got a few things left at home... .But I shouldn't be complaining about my problems, to you, should I? I'm sorry. I know it must be annoying, I don't get to talk often..." He shrugged. "But I guess my Luck is pretty bad... Heh, Bad enough to make me consider pacts.." He sighed.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
(Ugh... Sorry... Roommate was in a state of insomnia and thought it'd be better to work on next year's school stuff a bit early. She's finally getting over it though so I'll probably be on more?? Hopefully... Until the books I ordered come in. Then I'll probably be MIA until I finish them. Oops...)

Rubilax merely smiled slightly and shook his head. "It's not annoying. Vent away, I don't mind. Though I find talking to myself helps with this sort of thing, when it does happen to me. Usually when I'm locked up in my room for three weeks studying and come out to find that most everything has gone rotten, and refuse to leave the house to get anything else for around another week because I need to finish said studying." he shrugged.

"My rambling is probably pretty annoying, but if you can put up with it then I can put up listening to you vent. Besides, it's good to rant and rave sometimes, keeps those emotions from building up and then exploding out onto some random person who just says hi." he shifted his weight to his other foot and moved his bag to his other shoulder. "Though, if you can think up anything long lasting I wouldn't mind making a pact with you." he finished speaking then, glancing around briefly.
(Ugh... Sorry... Roommate was in a state of insomnia and thought it'd be better to work on next year's school stuff a bit early. She's finally getting over it though so I'll probably be on more?? Hopefully... Until the books I ordered come in. Then I'll probably be MIA until I finish them. Oops...)

Rubilax merely smiled slightly and shook his head. "It's not annoying. Vent away, I don't mind. Though I find talking to myself helps with this sort of thing, when it does happen to me. Usually when I'm locked up in my room for three weeks studying and come out to find that most everything has gone rotten, and refuse to leave the house to get anything else for around another week because I need to finish said studying." he shrugged.

"My rambling is probably pretty annoying, but if you can put up with it then I can put up listening to you vent. Besides, it's good to rant and rave sometimes, keeps those emotions from building up and then exploding out onto some random person who just says hi." he shifted his weight to his other foot and moved his bag to his other shoulder. "Though, if you can think up anything long lasting I wouldn't mind making a pact with you." he finished speaking then, glancing around briefly.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
(pff, its okay. When ever you can is fine))

Willis looked at the ground, frowning. The demon was right. It was bad to let stuff bottle up. Even worse to explode on people. "Your right, I guess." He said, turning to walk to the swings. As the demon mentioned actually making a pack, the boy actually tripped, as he looked back.

"Ah! um.." He said, after catching himself on the swing, Good thing he had pants on, or else he would have scraped his knees badly. He pulled himself off the ground, shaking his head a bit. "Dang.. Um.. I don't really have much I could offer in terms of a pact.." He said, looking back. "And I would hate to just ask fro something that... Big.."
(pff, its okay. When ever you can is fine))

Willis looked at the ground, frowning. The demon was right. It was bad to let stuff bottle up. Even worse to explode on people. "Your right, I guess." He said, turning to walk to the swings. As the demon mentioned actually making a pack, the boy actually tripped, as he looked back.

"Ah! um.." He said, after catching himself on the swing, Good thing he had pants on, or else he would have scraped his knees badly. He pulled himself off the ground, shaking his head a bit. "Dang.. Um.. I don't really have much I could offer in terms of a pact.." He said, looking back. "And I would hate to just ask fro something that... Big.."
(Alright. I suppose it's just in my nature to apologize ^^; )

He shrugged. "I guess so. It's just something I picked up from my mother's maid, in all honesty." smiling slightly, Rubilax moved to follow the other male and bit his lip when he tripped. "You alright?" he asked, sounding genuinely concerned. Shrugging again, Rubilax shook his head slightly. "In all honesty I wouldn't mind, you'd think of something eventually, right?"
(Alright. I suppose it's just in my nature to apologize ^^; )

He shrugged. "I guess so. It's just something I picked up from my mother's maid, in all honesty." smiling slightly, Rubilax moved to follow the other male and bit his lip when he tripped. "You alright?" he asked, sounding genuinely concerned. Shrugging again, Rubilax shook his head slightly. "In all honesty I wouldn't mind, you'd think of something eventually, right?"
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
Willis brushed off his legs and looked back at the demon, now flushing nervously. The idea of a real pact was rathr scary and skeptical, after all. And his mind was begining to pick up. It could be the perfect way out of his situation, but there were so many things that could go wrong...

"I guess I could, eventually.. I mean... I can offer help with ele tronics or maybe just companionship... All I really need is someplace to stay and not worry about being kicked out of..>" He said, though his gaze was dating around uncomfortably.
Willis brushed off his legs and looked back at the demon, now flushing nervously. The idea of a real pact was rathr scary and skeptical, after all. And his mind was begining to pick up. It could be the perfect way out of his situation, but there were so many things that could go wrong...

"I guess I could, eventually.. I mean... I can offer help with ele tronics or maybe just companionship... All I really need is someplace to stay and not worry about being kicked out of..>" He said, though his gaze was dating around uncomfortably.
He nodded, sitting down in one of the empty swings. "Could think it over, figure out if you really want to make a pact. Though the companionship offer sounds tempting, if I'm honest. It gets really lonely when my home is... Uhh..." he paused, looking around the park to keep from picking at loose strings on his shirt. "Uhmm... Two, maybe three miles away from the town? I think? I-I can't remember..." he chuckled slightly then, a soft half smile gracing his features. "It's probably only like point three miles of hill in all honesty..." he let out a sigh then.

"Pretty sure I mentioned it before, but I'll say it again just in case... The only reason I'm even looking to make a deal is because if I get a housemate we'll probably end up making one anyway, so what's the point in delaying something that's going to happen eventually anyway?" Rubilax paused, lightly biting his lip. "Err... You know, besides death, things breaking, and such..." he muttered, turning his gaze to the ground.
He nodded, sitting down in one of the empty swings. "Could think it over, figure out if you really want to make a pact. Though the companionship offer sounds tempting, if I'm honest. It gets really lonely when my home is... Uhh..." he paused, looking around the park to keep from picking at loose strings on his shirt. "Uhmm... Two, maybe three miles away from the town? I think? I-I can't remember..." he chuckled slightly then, a soft half smile gracing his features. "It's probably only like point three miles of hill in all honesty..." he let out a sigh then.

"Pretty sure I mentioned it before, but I'll say it again just in case... The only reason I'm even looking to make a deal is because if I get a housemate we'll probably end up making one anyway, so what's the point in delaying something that's going to happen eventually anyway?" Rubilax paused, lightly biting his lip. "Err... You know, besides death, things breaking, and such..." he muttered, turning his gaze to the ground.
Willis rocked back in the swing, looking around. "Honestly... If I can get something good from it... I won't mind making a pact." He said, shaking his head. He shook his head. "I mean.. .Come on... You need company and I... Well, I need to not be homeless... I can offer my skills and company... " He said, standing up and turning on his heels. "Plus.. If I'm around... You might not be such a target for dealers, ya know? Less people thinking your that kind of demon..." He gave a meek smile, though his tone showed he was a little nervous.
Willis rocked back in the swing, looking around. "Honestly... If I can get something good from it... I won't mind making a pact." He said, shaking his head. He shook his head. "I mean.. .Come on... You need company and I... Well, I need to not be homeless... I can offer my skills and company... " He said, standing up and turning on his heels. "Plus.. If I'm around... You might not be such a target for dealers, ya know? Less people thinking your that kind of demon..." He gave a meek smile, though his tone showed he was a little nervous.
Rubilax nodded slightly in agreement, barely stifling a yawn. "Yeah, true... But if you want to think it over a bit more, feel free. Concidering that there probably won't be any going back once we make the deal..." he covered his mouth, letting out another yawn before shaking his head. The demon mumbled something to himself and stood, stretching. "I think I'm going to go grab a cup of coffee or something... Want to join me?" he turned his ruby red gaze onto Willis then, tilting his head to the side slightly not unlike how a confused dog would.
Rubilax nodded slightly in agreement, barely stifling a yawn. "Yeah, true... But if you want to think it over a bit more, feel free. Concidering that there probably won't be any going back once we make the deal..." he covered his mouth, letting out another yawn before shaking his head. The demon mumbled something to himself and stood, stretching. "I think I'm going to go grab a cup of coffee or something... Want to join me?" he turned his ruby red gaze onto Willis then, tilting his head to the side slightly not unlike how a confused dog would.
"Ah, Um... I think waiting and thinking it over is only going to make me stress out more... And I'm pretty fine with the decision, as of the moment... Heh... But I'd love to get a coffee with you...." He said, standing up from the swing, smiling a bit. "I haven't really had much to drink today... So maybe I'll just get a water bottle, though.."
"Ah, Um... I think waiting and thinking it over is only going to make me stress out more... And I'm pretty fine with the decision, as of the moment... Heh... But I'd love to get a coffee with you...." He said, standing up from the swing, smiling a bit. "I haven't really had much to drink today... So maybe I'll just get a water bottle, though.."
"Mm. Makes sense. Though I only really offered because I've kinda gotta rack my brain to remember how to perform the... Uhh... Ritual?" he paused, thinking a moment or two. "Eh, ritual is the best word I can think of at the moment... I'm a coffee, and caffine, addict and I forgot to grab it earlier so my brain is sort of refusing to function properly." he half grinned then, starting to walk. "Fine with me. Again, I'm just a coffee addict who forgot to grab some earlier." he responded with a shrug and a slight smile back.
"Mm. Makes sense. Though I only really offered because I've kinda gotta rack my brain to remember how to perform the... Uhh... Ritual?" he paused, thinking a moment or two. "Eh, ritual is the best word I can think of at the moment... I'm a coffee, and caffine, addict and I forgot to grab it earlier so my brain is sort of refusing to function properly." he half grinned then, starting to walk. "Fine with me. Again, I'm just a coffee addict who forgot to grab some earlier." he responded with a shrug and a slight smile back.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32