Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Demons 1x1 with foxflaim
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
(OOhh, Thats sounds like a bit of a complicated situation. Good luck with it.
((Also I can go ahead and time skip if you would like.))
(OOhh, Thats sounds like a bit of a complicated situation. Good luck with it.
((Also I can go ahead and time skip if you would like.))
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
(*goes back and rereads post* Oh... I worded that really wrong... I blame being tired because it had been almost ten pm for me. Anyway... Basically I'm usually the oldest in any given class because my date of birth falls on the 28th of September and back when I was little the deadline for getting into preschool was sometime before that. So it's not actually a problem now, I'm just a year older than most everyone expects me to be for my grade level. If that makes any sense at all...

Ramblings aside, a time skip would be helpful.)
(*goes back and rereads post* Oh... I worded that really wrong... I blame being tired because it had been almost ten pm for me. Anyway... Basically I'm usually the oldest in any given class because my date of birth falls on the 28th of September and back when I was little the deadline for getting into preschool was sometime before that. So it's not actually a problem now, I'm just a year older than most everyone expects me to be for my grade level. If that makes any sense at all...

Ramblings aside, a time skip would be helpful.)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
(OooKey.)

It was just a couple days after. Willis found himself walked down the street with his hands in his pockets. Off to find another aplication. Luckely, he had been called in to fix an older man's computer, so he had rent money for the month... Though food funds were lacking sevierly. He watched a few crows peck at eachother for a bit of left over fast food. He chuckled a bit, before finding himself back at the park. Ugg, he always found himself walking here when he was stressed. Maybe it was just an instictual habit, or he just found the swings fun. He silently walked over to the empty set and sat down, rocking back and forth while watching people walk by.
(OooKey.)

It was just a couple days after. Willis found himself walked down the street with his hands in his pockets. Off to find another aplication. Luckely, he had been called in to fix an older man's computer, so he had rent money for the month... Though food funds were lacking sevierly. He watched a few crows peck at eachother for a bit of left over fast food. He chuckled a bit, before finding himself back at the park. Ugg, he always found himself walking here when he was stressed. Maybe it was just an instictual habit, or he just found the swings fun. He silently walked over to the empty set and sat down, rocking back and forth while watching people walk by.
(I haven't been up that late in awhile so... Yeahh... ^^; My sleep schedule gets messed up a lot due to my two adorable annoying cats. And loud housemates... *sigh*)

Rubilax sighed, grabbing his keys, his wallet, and an mp3 player with a set of headphones. Because after two complete days of searching for someone willing to make an actual deal, he wasn't going to leave without something to listen to other than the normal sounds of the town. The male headed out the door after making sure the battery of his device was completely charged... And then turned right back around and ran up to his room. Right... No searching for him today, there were midterm tests coming up and he had to study.

'Just didn't want to be locked inside all day when the day is actually nice.' he thought, grabbing his laptop bag and half shoving his laptop and charger inside before slinging the bag over his shoulder and finally heading out the door. This time for good.

Only the poor ruby eyed guy forgot that he needed actual wifi to study as he was passing by a coffee shop. Not wanting to sit inside, and not seeing any available seats outside, he continued on whilst grumbling about stupid tests. 'At least I can work on other things... Like game characters and such...' he thought, though somewhat putout. He sighed and turned up the music that was blasting in one ear while the other headphone dangled along with the rest of the cord that was connected to the electronic in his jacket pocket.

Subconsciously he made his way to the park, probably because it was the only other place he town he'd ever want to actually go to. ... Other than a store for anything he might need. Or to a library to look up any material he couldn't find online for whatever reason. Curse internet outages.
(I haven't been up that late in awhile so... Yeahh... ^^; My sleep schedule gets messed up a lot due to my two adorable annoying cats. And loud housemates... *sigh*)

Rubilax sighed, grabbing his keys, his wallet, and an mp3 player with a set of headphones. Because after two complete days of searching for someone willing to make an actual deal, he wasn't going to leave without something to listen to other than the normal sounds of the town. The male headed out the door after making sure the battery of his device was completely charged... And then turned right back around and ran up to his room. Right... No searching for him today, there were midterm tests coming up and he had to study.

'Just didn't want to be locked inside all day when the day is actually nice.' he thought, grabbing his laptop bag and half shoving his laptop and charger inside before slinging the bag over his shoulder and finally heading out the door. This time for good.

Only the poor ruby eyed guy forgot that he needed actual wifi to study as he was passing by a coffee shop. Not wanting to sit inside, and not seeing any available seats outside, he continued on whilst grumbling about stupid tests. 'At least I can work on other things... Like game characters and such...' he thought, though somewhat putout. He sighed and turned up the music that was blasting in one ear while the other headphone dangled along with the rest of the cord that was connected to the electronic in his jacket pocket.

Subconsciously he made his way to the park, probably because it was the only other place he town he'd ever want to actually go to. ... Other than a store for anything he might need. Or to a library to look up any material he couldn't find online for whatever reason. Curse internet outages.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
Willis watched people going by. He quietly ran through his options in his head, for the thousandth time. Different jobs.. Selling blood... Donating plasma.. There were so many options, yet so little.

He soon spotted a familiar shape walking to the park and smiled. He didn't know if the demon would care to speak with him another time, but it would be good to try, right? He raised his hand and waved it, excitedly. "Hey!" He called, grinning. "Remember me?" He stood up from the swing, and walked over, though not without stumbling a bit.
Willis watched people going by. He quietly ran through his options in his head, for the thousandth time. Different jobs.. Selling blood... Donating plasma.. There were so many options, yet so little.

He soon spotted a familiar shape walking to the park and smiled. He didn't know if the demon would care to speak with him another time, but it would be good to try, right? He raised his hand and waved it, excitedly. "Hey!" He called, grinning. "Remember me?" He stood up from the swing, and walked over, though not without stumbling a bit.
Rubilax, who had been focusing more on his music, jumped and looked over before looking around in slight confusion. 'Note to self: Pay more attention to where you're going and rely less on your autopilot, alright Ruby?' he thought in a silent self question before waving back slightly, reaching into his pocket to turn the volume of his mp3 player down. "Hey! Yes, I remember you." he called back lightly, biting his lip slightly when he saw Willis stumble. Despite his upbringing, he never really liked seeing others in pain, which could've happened to the other male if he actually fell.
Rubilax, who had been focusing more on his music, jumped and looked over before looking around in slight confusion. 'Note to self: Pay more attention to where you're going and rely less on your autopilot, alright Ruby?' he thought in a silent self question before waving back slightly, reaching into his pocket to turn the volume of his mp3 player down. "Hey! Yes, I remember you." he called back lightly, biting his lip slightly when he saw Willis stumble. Despite his upbringing, he never really liked seeing others in pain, which could've happened to the other male if he actually fell.
Willis managed to catch his footing as he trotted the rest of the way over. He smiled a bit. "Well ita good to hear you remember me... Um... It would be a bit weird if you didn't." he said. 'Not that I'm making it less weird, now' he added in his head. "How was that whole search of yours going? Find anyone?" he asked, actually curious.
Willis managed to catch his footing as he trotted the rest of the way over. He smiled a bit. "Well ita good to hear you remember me... Um... It would be a bit weird if you didn't." he said. 'Not that I'm making it less weird, now' he added in his head. "How was that whole search of yours going? Find anyone?" he asked, actually curious.
Shrugging slightly, Rubilax responded in a softish and calm tone. "Eh. Not that weird? People forget names all the time. Or maybe that's just with my name being extremely uncommon..." however, at the mention of his search, Rubilax frowned and shook his head. "No luck, unfortunately... I was going to take the day off, relax and such." he paused, thinking for all of a moment before continuing. "But that probably wouldn't have happened anyway... Midterm tests and all... Wanted to study outside while the day was nice, forgot I needed actual wifi to do so... And the only place in town I know with outdoor seats is full..." he chuckled and smiled lightly in half embarrassment, a very faint dust of pink appearing across his cheeks. "Anyway... How 'bout you? Get any luck getting people who need things repaired to go to you?"
Shrugging slightly, Rubilax responded in a softish and calm tone. "Eh. Not that weird? People forget names all the time. Or maybe that's just with my name being extremely uncommon..." however, at the mention of his search, Rubilax frowned and shook his head. "No luck, unfortunately... I was going to take the day off, relax and such." he paused, thinking for all of a moment before continuing. "But that probably wouldn't have happened anyway... Midterm tests and all... Wanted to study outside while the day was nice, forgot I needed actual wifi to do so... And the only place in town I know with outdoor seats is full..." he chuckled and smiled lightly in half embarrassment, a very faint dust of pink appearing across his cheeks. "Anyway... How 'bout you? Get any luck getting people who need things repaired to go to you?"
"Oh, I'm sorry... THat must suck... A lot..." He said, shrugging. "The wifi thing, and not having a partner.." He looked around the park. "Well, couldn't you have downloaded the stuff and come out? Or copy pasted it onto some word file? Heh, I don't know... I guess it would depend on what your studying... Um... I think theres a library somewhere in town..." he said, turning to look down the street.

"Um... Me..? I don't know... I just got a call yesterday, but that only payed enough to cover my rent... I'm out of luck when it comes to food..." He said, chuckling before sighing a bit. "My luck is a bit less than your's, it seems..." He shrugged a little. "At this rate, I'm going to have to be one of those guys who sell themselves for deals..." He gave a rather grim look before shaking his head. "Wait. no... I should't think like that..."
"Oh, I'm sorry... THat must suck... A lot..." He said, shrugging. "The wifi thing, and not having a partner.." He looked around the park. "Well, couldn't you have downloaded the stuff and come out? Or copy pasted it onto some word file? Heh, I don't know... I guess it would depend on what your studying... Um... I think theres a library somewhere in town..." he said, turning to look down the street.

"Um... Me..? I don't know... I just got a call yesterday, but that only payed enough to cover my rent... I'm out of luck when it comes to food..." He said, chuckling before sighing a bit. "My luck is a bit less than your's, it seems..." He shrugged a little. "At this rate, I'm going to have to be one of those guys who sell themselves for deals..." He gave a rather grim look before shaking his head. "Wait. no... I should't think like that..."
"Eh, it's my own fault I forgot I needed wifi. I wish I could've downloaded what I needed, but not knowing everything I would need I probably would've had to download the entirety of the internet." he responded with a chuckle and a slight grin. "Same story with copy and pasting thing. I would've used the library, but again I wanted to actually be outside. Typically the library wifi only works when you're in the building." he sighed lightly. "The joys of being a semi-picky person..."

Rubilax nodded slightly in understanding then. "At least you've got rent payed though, right? Usually when I forget to run up to a supermarket in weeks I just end up eating less often... Or not at all... Heh... That's happened once or twice..." he frowned, feeling an urge to take his wallet out of his pocket but fighting to ignore it. "Yeah, don't think like that. All it takes is one day of good luck, right? Who knows, someone else could call you later tonight or sometime tomorrow."
"Eh, it's my own fault I forgot I needed wifi. I wish I could've downloaded what I needed, but not knowing everything I would need I probably would've had to download the entirety of the internet." he responded with a chuckle and a slight grin. "Same story with copy and pasting thing. I would've used the library, but again I wanted to actually be outside. Typically the library wifi only works when you're in the building." he sighed lightly. "The joys of being a semi-picky person..."

Rubilax nodded slightly in understanding then. "At least you've got rent payed though, right? Usually when I forget to run up to a supermarket in weeks I just end up eating less often... Or not at all... Heh... That's happened once or twice..." he frowned, feeling an urge to take his wallet out of his pocket but fighting to ignore it. "Yeah, don't think like that. All it takes is one day of good luck, right? Who knows, someone else could call you later tonight or sometime tomorrow."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32