Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Demons 1x1 with foxflaim
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
((Well if you want to time skip at all, than feel free to. Perhaps the two could run into eachother again, at some later point))

Willis moved through the streets, sighing. He bought what he needed and could afford and headed back. Quietly, and alone, he sat back on his couch and thought about the morning. It was surely weird to have run into such a friendly demon... Especially one who was looking to make a deal... A REAL deal. He'd only ever seen real deals whenever they were featured in whatever celeberty hot topic magizines found them to be a worthy news story.
He quietly started to think about it ideas of making a deal. For one reason or another, nothing in the back of his mind said an imediate 'no'. Sure there were plenty of terrifying stories, but such an offer would be his way out of this dump he called home. He laughed a bit at the idea. He really was despret, wasn't he.
With a sigh, Willis snatched an apple and headed out. No point in staying here. He slipped his phone into his pocket and headed out, figuring he could kill part of the day at the parck.
((Well if you want to time skip at all, than feel free to. Perhaps the two could run into eachother again, at some later point))

Willis moved through the streets, sighing. He bought what he needed and could afford and headed back. Quietly, and alone, he sat back on his couch and thought about the morning. It was surely weird to have run into such a friendly demon... Especially one who was looking to make a deal... A REAL deal. He'd only ever seen real deals whenever they were featured in whatever celeberty hot topic magizines found them to be a worthy news story.
He quietly started to think about it ideas of making a deal. For one reason or another, nothing in the back of his mind said an imediate 'no'. Sure there were plenty of terrifying stories, but such an offer would be his way out of this dump he called home. He laughed a bit at the idea. He really was despret, wasn't he.
With a sigh, Willis snatched an apple and headed out. No point in staying here. He slipped his phone into his pocket and headed out, figuring he could kill part of the day at the parck.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
(Yeahh... Gonna do that. Avoid losing my muse (and inspiration) due to just back and fourth replies that don't really go anywhere...)

Several hours later and Rubilax stopped, looking up while half shielding his eyes with one hand. It was a little passed noon... If he didn't start heading back home now, he'd be out in the middle of the night. And he really didn't want that to happen. He wasn't scared of the dark or anything like that, but he was scared of who he could be walking by.

Turning around he started heading back the way he had come, hands in his pockets and his head down. He hadn't found anyone yet and that was a little bit of a problem, he'd wanted to find someone today and make everything somewhat easier tomorrow. 'Guess it wasn't suppose to happen... At least, not today...' he thought, not really caring that his hair was partially covering his face from view. Sighing softly Rubilax looked up, not wanting to run into someone or trip over something on the ground.
(Yeahh... Gonna do that. Avoid losing my muse (and inspiration) due to just back and fourth replies that don't really go anywhere...)

Several hours later and Rubilax stopped, looking up while half shielding his eyes with one hand. It was a little passed noon... If he didn't start heading back home now, he'd be out in the middle of the night. And he really didn't want that to happen. He wasn't scared of the dark or anything like that, but he was scared of who he could be walking by.

Turning around he started heading back the way he had come, hands in his pockets and his head down. He hadn't found anyone yet and that was a little bit of a problem, he'd wanted to find someone today and make everything somewhat easier tomorrow. 'Guess it wasn't suppose to happen... At least, not today...' he thought, not really caring that his hair was partially covering his face from view. Sighing softly Rubilax looked up, not wanting to run into someone or trip over something on the ground.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Willis leaned back on the rusty set of swings. The day died off slowly for him. No calls, no emails, and not even any new episodes for his favorite shows. Maybe he could go to a bar? Na, too long of a walk to go alone at night.
He hummed a bit and leaned back to look at the pinkening sky. Might as well head home.
He walked silently down the block, trying to dodge the hungry eyes of dealers and their customers. Why did he have to live alone? He was still blocks from his house, and felt anything but safe.
Willis leaned back on the rusty set of swings. The day died off slowly for him. No calls, no emails, and not even any new episodes for his favorite shows. Maybe he could go to a bar? Na, too long of a walk to go alone at night.
He hummed a bit and leaned back to look at the pinkening sky. Might as well head home.
He walked silently down the block, trying to dodge the hungry eyes of dealers and their customers. Why did he have to live alone? He was still blocks from his house, and felt anything but safe.
Rubilax mostly ignored anyone he passed who looked like they'd want to make a deal, as he had told the boy from before -Willis, if he recalled correctly- he was looking for a long term (and very real) pact. Not some quick one that would probably be broken in an hour anyway.

Sighing, he looked up for a few moments and turned right as the house in the distance loomed ever closer. 'And my life of solitude continues... I'd ask if anyone just wanted to be a roommate or something but that'd just be a bit... Awkward... Hiding that behind an actual deal would be better... At least for any pride I have anyway...' he thought to himself in a slightly bitter and depressed tone. Despite liking the solitude, he didn't like being totally alone.

'Didn't dad suggest I get a cat or a dog? Last longer or something like tha-' lost in his thoughts, Rubilax didn't notice when he walked head first into a pole of a street sign. Taking a step back and lightly rubbing his forehead, thankful that he still had his head partially down just then, Rubilax half glared at the sign before stepping off to the side and coninuing onwards.

'That was nice, Ruby. Give yourself a headache before you even get home on the count of running into a pole.' he thought rather sarcastically, again so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice when he bumped someone else's arm. "Oh... Uhh... Sorry..." he mumbled, glancing up to see who it was he bumped into.

(Egh... Sorry if that seems kinda cringy... I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment as my roommate's going to be home from studying at her school building soon and she'll need the computer for research purposes.)
Rubilax mostly ignored anyone he passed who looked like they'd want to make a deal, as he had told the boy from before -Willis, if he recalled correctly- he was looking for a long term (and very real) pact. Not some quick one that would probably be broken in an hour anyway.

Sighing, he looked up for a few moments and turned right as the house in the distance loomed ever closer. 'And my life of solitude continues... I'd ask if anyone just wanted to be a roommate or something but that'd just be a bit... Awkward... Hiding that behind an actual deal would be better... At least for any pride I have anyway...' he thought to himself in a slightly bitter and depressed tone. Despite liking the solitude, he didn't like being totally alone.

'Didn't dad suggest I get a cat or a dog? Last longer or something like tha-' lost in his thoughts, Rubilax didn't notice when he walked head first into a pole of a street sign. Taking a step back and lightly rubbing his forehead, thankful that he still had his head partially down just then, Rubilax half glared at the sign before stepping off to the side and coninuing onwards.

'That was nice, Ruby. Give yourself a headache before you even get home on the count of running into a pole.' he thought rather sarcastically, again so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice when he bumped someone else's arm. "Oh... Uhh... Sorry..." he mumbled, glancing up to see who it was he bumped into.

(Egh... Sorry if that seems kinda cringy... I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment as my roommate's going to be home from studying at her school building soon and she'll need the computer for research purposes.)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
(no problem. Im a bit rushes as well))

Willis was practicly starring daggers at the floor as he walked. He tried to look as if he had an important destination set, but in reality, and being the dork he was, his mind had wondered off into the relm of thinking about theories and predictions for his favorite shows.
Ge was so lost in thought that he didn't see the figure he was walking torts untill he plowed right into them. He took a subtle step back and threw his hands up to show he wasn't armes, in case it was some shady figure, but to his reliefe, it was the demon from this morning.

"You again! Um... Im sorry... Did... Did you have any luck?" he asked, rubbing his head
(no problem. Im a bit rushes as well))

Willis was practicly starring daggers at the floor as he walked. He tried to look as if he had an important destination set, but in reality, and being the dork he was, his mind had wondered off into the relm of thinking about theories and predictions for his favorite shows.
Ge was so lost in thought that he didn't see the figure he was walking torts untill he plowed right into them. He took a subtle step back and threw his hands up to show he wasn't armes, in case it was some shady figure, but to his reliefe, it was the demon from this morning.

"You again! Um... Im sorry... Did... Did you have any luck?" he asked, rubbing his head
Blinking a couple times in surprise, Rubilax turned his head completely up from the ground. Lightly brushing a strand of sunset to red hair out of his face, the male spoke. "Oh. Hello again. I did not, unfortnately... Figured I'd head home before it got any later, don't want to be out in the dark for too long. Though if I'm honest, I don't want to be out after dark at all." he smiled slightly then, shifting his weight onto his other foot and crossing his arms. "What about you? Get everything you needed?" Rubilax asked with a slight tilt of his head to the left in curiosity.
Blinking a couple times in surprise, Rubilax turned his head completely up from the ground. Lightly brushing a strand of sunset to red hair out of his face, the male spoke. "Oh. Hello again. I did not, unfortnately... Figured I'd head home before it got any later, don't want to be out in the dark for too long. Though if I'm honest, I don't want to be out after dark at all." he smiled slightly then, shifting his weight onto his other foot and crossing his arms. "What about you? Get everything you needed?" Rubilax asked with a slight tilt of his head to the left in curiosity.
"Heh... I'm sorry.. It's probably all the stigma around deal making... Though it does sound interesting. Still ,You get to go back to that giant house.." He smiled. "But me..? Na, I just got what I could afford.." He said, shrugging. "I get not wanting to be out after dark in this area.... Heck, I'd love to go to a bar, but theres no way I'd be anywhere alone.. Guess its good I'm only a few more blocks down.." He frowned, looing down the streets.
"Heh... I'm sorry.. It's probably all the stigma around deal making... Though it does sound interesting. Still ,You get to go back to that giant house.." He smiled. "But me..? Na, I just got what I could afford.." He said, shrugging. "I get not wanting to be out after dark in this area.... Heck, I'd love to go to a bar, but theres no way I'd be anywhere alone.. Guess its good I'm only a few more blocks down.." He frowned, looing down the streets.
"If it wouldn't end up with an eventual pact anyway I'd just ask around for a housemate... Solitude I like, not loneliness." he shrugged. "Yeah, it's not so great when you're a fan of horror themes and then have to go walking around a house in the middle of the night... With a grandfather clock chiming and scaring the living daylights out of you, all because you weren't expecting it." Rubilax smiled then and lightly rubbed his left arm with his right hand. "I'd love someplace smaller to live. I'm just waiting to finish school before I get a job and officially get away from most help from my parents."

Nodding in understanding, Rubilax lightly rubbed the back of his neck out of embarrassment. "And I just rambled on, didn't I? Heh... Sorry. Bad habit. Anyway, yeah, I'll leave you to get home. I'm not really one to go to a bar even if it was in the middle of the afternoon. Too many horrible stories connected to them with my family." biting his lip and looking around a moment himself, he added: "Though if you don't want to be out after dark," even if at the moment the sun was still a bit high in the sky, it was setting fairly quickly. "then I could walk you home? Though you'd probably be fine on your own as you'd know your way around better than I would..." he was rather nervous at this point, it was clear in his tone of voice.
"If it wouldn't end up with an eventual pact anyway I'd just ask around for a housemate... Solitude I like, not loneliness." he shrugged. "Yeah, it's not so great when you're a fan of horror themes and then have to go walking around a house in the middle of the night... With a grandfather clock chiming and scaring the living daylights out of you, all because you weren't expecting it." Rubilax smiled then and lightly rubbed his left arm with his right hand. "I'd love someplace smaller to live. I'm just waiting to finish school before I get a job and officially get away from most help from my parents."

Nodding in understanding, Rubilax lightly rubbed the back of his neck out of embarrassment. "And I just rambled on, didn't I? Heh... Sorry. Bad habit. Anyway, yeah, I'll leave you to get home. I'm not really one to go to a bar even if it was in the middle of the afternoon. Too many horrible stories connected to them with my family." biting his lip and looking around a moment himself, he added: "Though if you don't want to be out after dark," even if at the moment the sun was still a bit high in the sky, it was setting fairly quickly. "then I could walk you home? Though you'd probably be fine on your own as you'd know your way around better than I would..." he was rather nervous at this point, it was clear in his tone of voice.
Willis smiled, listening to the demon. "Ah... Its fine if you ramble.. I guess I'm not too much of a talker, huh? But if you want to walk with me, than I definitely won't mind.." he hummed.
He turned to look down the street. "Though you might be disappointed by the state of my apartment." he chuckled a bit. "Still... If you get too despret for a house mate, than I'm always open... I mean anything is better than my place..." Willis shrugged and turned to walk down the street. He felt himself blush at the realization that he was almost asking for a place to stay from the half stranger.
Willis smiled, listening to the demon. "Ah... Its fine if you ramble.. I guess I'm not too much of a talker, huh? But if you want to walk with me, than I definitely won't mind.." he hummed.
He turned to look down the street. "Though you might be disappointed by the state of my apartment." he chuckled a bit. "Still... If you get too despret for a house mate, than I'm always open... I mean anything is better than my place..." Willis shrugged and turned to walk down the street. He felt himself blush at the realization that he was almost asking for a place to stay from the half stranger.
"Don't blame you. For not really talking that is, I don't usually if there's tons of people around." half following, being that he'd have to head the same way for a bit anyway, Rubilax chuckled lightly. "Then again, I've got a fear of crowds as is." glancing over at him, it took him a bit longer to continue speaking. "Eh... Who cares what the place you live at looks like. You've got a roof over your head, clothes, food, and water right? Should be all that really matters." he smiled then. "Though, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to come stay with me. I've got too much room and the last time my parents came to stay was... Uhmm..." Rubilax put his hands in his pockets while he thought, trying to remember the last time his mother and father had even come to visit.

Finding the card he had been given in one of them, he lightly rubbed his thumb over one of the edges. "Two and a half three years ago now. I think... They like coming over for holidays and such but other than that they're not around much. Too busy with their jobs."
"Don't blame you. For not really talking that is, I don't usually if there's tons of people around." half following, being that he'd have to head the same way for a bit anyway, Rubilax chuckled lightly. "Then again, I've got a fear of crowds as is." glancing over at him, it took him a bit longer to continue speaking. "Eh... Who cares what the place you live at looks like. You've got a roof over your head, clothes, food, and water right? Should be all that really matters." he smiled then. "Though, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to come stay with me. I've got too much room and the last time my parents came to stay was... Uhmm..." Rubilax put his hands in his pockets while he thought, trying to remember the last time his mother and father had even come to visit.

Finding the card he had been given in one of them, he lightly rubbed his thumb over one of the edges. "Two and a half three years ago now. I think... They like coming over for holidays and such but other than that they're not around much. Too busy with their jobs."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32