Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Demons 1x1 with foxflaim
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32
Will smiled just a little as Rublax jumped and he let himself in, walking to lean on the side of the bed. It was sorta funny to see the demon get a fright. Not that he wanted to be mean about it.

"So... Yea... Do you know how long they will stick around... Or.... Are we going to have to meet..." Will shrugged. It was weird to ask.... Almost like having to meet a girlfriend's parents.
"Not that I'm in any rush to it's just... I don't know, I don't think they'd be all too pleased to seem me and.... Heh, it's stupid, but I think I'm afraid they'd eat me or something..."
Will smiled just a little as Rublax jumped and he let himself in, walking to lean on the side of the bed. It was sorta funny to see the demon get a fright. Not that he wanted to be mean about it.

"So... Yea... Do you know how long they will stick around... Or.... Are we going to have to meet..." Will shrugged. It was weird to ask.... Almost like having to meet a girlfriend's parents.
"Not that I'm in any rush to it's just... I don't know, I don't think they'd be all too pleased to seem me and.... Heh, it's stupid, but I think I'm afraid they'd eat me or something..."
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
He thought a moment, then shrugged. "No idea when they're gonna leave. Likely not to until they meet you." he smiled, looking a little sympathetic and understanding. "No worries. I'm not sure if they're ever pleased to see or meet anyone, honestly. And as for eating you, well, I doubt that they would. You're too cute looking." the words were out before he had the timeto stop them, and he flushed. "I.. I uhh... uhmm..." he couldn't find the words to explain, and stopped trying after a moment, looking down at the sheets on his bed.
He thought a moment, then shrugged. "No idea when they're gonna leave. Likely not to until they meet you." he smiled, looking a little sympathetic and understanding. "No worries. I'm not sure if they're ever pleased to see or meet anyone, honestly. And as for eating you, well, I doubt that they would. You're too cute looking." the words were out before he had the timeto stop them, and he flushed. "I.. I uhh... uhmm..." he couldn't find the words to explain, and stopped trying after a moment, looking down at the sheets on his bed.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
It took Willis a moment to process what Rublax said. He didn't know quite how to react, so... Well, he mostely just chuckled it off. It was odd to hear, and.... Well, the demon probably just had an expressive way of complimenting. Right?
"Uh.... Well.... When do you think it'd be good to meet 'em.... In the morning...? The sooner the better, I guess...?" He tried to change the subject. Try to pull away from the awkwardness.
It took Willis a moment to process what Rublax said. He didn't know quite how to react, so... Well, he mostely just chuckled it off. It was odd to hear, and.... Well, the demon probably just had an expressive way of complimenting. Right?
"Uh.... Well.... When do you think it'd be good to meet 'em.... In the morning...? The sooner the better, I guess...?" He tried to change the subject. Try to pull away from the awkwardness.
He nodded faintly. "Yeah. The morning would be best. Being that mum'll be up early making breakfast and dad will likely be getting coffee before anything else... Either that, or dinner tomorrow. Whichever you prefer." he said in reply, grateful that he didn't linger on the compliment too long.
He nodded faintly. "Yeah. The morning would be best. Being that mum'll be up early making breakfast and dad will likely be getting coffee before anything else... Either that, or dinner tomorrow. Whichever you prefer." he said in reply, grateful that he didn't linger on the compliment too long.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
"Mmm... I think I'd prefer the morning.... At least then, maybe we could get it overwith, and if things go bad, I can spend the day out of the house..." He smiled. He was glad the lights in the room were pretty dim, because he could feel his face be a little hot.
"Just.... Come get me, when ever you think they'd be ready, yea...?"
"Mmm... I think I'd prefer the morning.... At least then, maybe we could get it overwith, and if things go bad, I can spend the day out of the house..." He smiled. He was glad the lights in the room were pretty dim, because he could feel his face be a little hot.
"Just.... Come get me, when ever you think they'd be ready, yea...?"
Rubilax nodded. "Will do, friend, will do." he said, looking up and smiling back at him. "And yeah, morning would probably be better. Since mum and dad likely won't be expecting someone to be extremely nicely dressed so early."
Rubilax nodded. "Will do, friend, will do." he said, looking up and smiling back at him. "And yeah, morning would probably be better. Since mum and dad likely won't be expecting someone to be extremely nicely dressed so early."
Willis nodded. "Right. Hint taken..." H3 smiled. It was thankfully less awkward now.
"Well... I'm glad we've got decided...." He looked as though the computer. "What are you watching?" He asked, sounding more mischievous now.
Willis nodded. "Right. Hint taken..." H3 smiled. It was thankfully less awkward now.
"Well... I'm glad we've got decided...." He looked as though the computer. "What are you watching?" He asked, sounding more mischievous now.
He shrugged. "Some horror thing that was on the youtube side-bar-thing. Which is partially why I jumped when you came in." he responded, sounding slightly sheepish and apparently not picking up on the mischievous tone the other now had. "I didn't much look at the name, if I'm honest..."
He shrugged. "Some horror thing that was on the youtube side-bar-thing. Which is partially why I jumped when you came in." he responded, sounding slightly sheepish and apparently not picking up on the mischievous tone the other now had. "I didn't much look at the name, if I'm honest..."
"Pff.... I didn't peg you as the horror type..." He smiled. "No offence, I mean... Was it any good?" He stood up and stretch. Maybe he'd go take a nap or aomething
"Pff.... I didn't peg you as the horror type..." He smiled. "No offence, I mean... Was it any good?" He stood up and stretch. Maybe he'd go take a nap or aomething
"I'm not much one for bloody or gore-y in general horror. I'm fine with spooky stories, ghosts, jumpscares, and minor blood and/or gore if it's not the main focus." he explained, shrugging slightly. "None taken. I probably don't seem much like a horror person. And heck, usually I tend not to be. Only when I'm in the mood, I suppose. But uhh... Yeah. It's good. It's an old uploaded stream. It is a little on the bloody side but, eh. It's mostly just creepy settings and very fitting music."
"I'm not much one for bloody or gore-y in general horror. I'm fine with spooky stories, ghosts, jumpscares, and minor blood and/or gore if it's not the main focus." he explained, shrugging slightly. "None taken. I probably don't seem much like a horror person. And heck, usually I tend not to be. Only when I'm in the mood, I suppose. But uhh... Yeah. It's good. It's an old uploaded stream. It is a little on the bloody side but, eh. It's mostly just creepy settings and very fitting music."
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32