Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Realm of Magic (Closed ATM)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@ Loralei (you might want to ping others and make sure they are subbed to this thread ^>^, just so they know we started RP)

Agrippa was outside, as per usual, enjoying the faint scent of leftover rain from the night before. It had been a nice little summer sprinkle, a delicate dusting just to keep the flowers and trees from drying up. It was fortunately not enough to make mud either. She had finished gathering her herbs the night before, and used the rain and her own knowledge to make a few poltices she planned on trading at the elven market. Perhaps for a few well-crafted arrows, or a new bag she could drape over her horse half to carry whatever she pleased.

She gave a yawn and stretched as she enjoyed the sun on her skin, brushing her curly locks behind her ears to keep them back as she strode into town. As she walked into town she received some odd and uncomfortable glances, likely due to her bare chest.. and the fact that was apparently 'frowned upon' by their species. Rolling her eyes, Agrippa adjusted her dark hair so it flowed in front of her as well to cover most of her chest.

She was polite and greeted an elf with a small bow of her horse legs and upper body, earning an odd stare. She was pushed slightly as an elf ran by, stumbling backwards, her hindquarters bumping against another elf. "HEY!" She shouted, stomping a front hoof. "Watch where you are going!"

She turned back towards the elf, staring at the white-haired elf with a slightly irritated glare still on her face due to the guy who had bumped her. "Crowded in elf villages." she commented. "Everything is too small." then she shrugged. "My apologies for bumping into you."
___

Jamie was randomly wandering the jungle... bored out of his mind, and practicing shifting his hands and fingers into different shapes, lengths, colors, and even adding some joints just for fun. He stopped as he heard a noise his hand shiftiing back to a forgettably average size.

A girl, with long black hair and abnormally pale skin.. she looked human.. but something within the shapeshifter bit of his personality was telling him she wasn't quite as she appeared. Remaining as is, he heard her talk to herself, which wasn't that strange considering he did the same himself. He leaped into a tree to view her from above as a brown tabby, casually sidling along the branches to get a better look before he leaped down, human again.

A broad, crooked smile crossed his face as he sidled up into the clearing, fearless and unafraid. "Well well....look what we have here. A pretty young girl.. in the middle of the forest.. un-accompanied. You know there are dangerous creatures out here, right?" He almost added 'like me' but elected to keep his mouth shut at that point, instead turning his grin into an almost sinister cheshire grin. "You know out here, you could get eaten.. which would be a shame, all things considered."
@ Loralei (you might want to ping others and make sure they are subbed to this thread ^>^, just so they know we started RP)

Agrippa was outside, as per usual, enjoying the faint scent of leftover rain from the night before. It had been a nice little summer sprinkle, a delicate dusting just to keep the flowers and trees from drying up. It was fortunately not enough to make mud either. She had finished gathering her herbs the night before, and used the rain and her own knowledge to make a few poltices she planned on trading at the elven market. Perhaps for a few well-crafted arrows, or a new bag she could drape over her horse half to carry whatever she pleased.

She gave a yawn and stretched as she enjoyed the sun on her skin, brushing her curly locks behind her ears to keep them back as she strode into town. As she walked into town she received some odd and uncomfortable glances, likely due to her bare chest.. and the fact that was apparently 'frowned upon' by their species. Rolling her eyes, Agrippa adjusted her dark hair so it flowed in front of her as well to cover most of her chest.

She was polite and greeted an elf with a small bow of her horse legs and upper body, earning an odd stare. She was pushed slightly as an elf ran by, stumbling backwards, her hindquarters bumping against another elf. "HEY!" She shouted, stomping a front hoof. "Watch where you are going!"

She turned back towards the elf, staring at the white-haired elf with a slightly irritated glare still on her face due to the guy who had bumped her. "Crowded in elf villages." she commented. "Everything is too small." then she shrugged. "My apologies for bumping into you."
___

Jamie was randomly wandering the jungle... bored out of his mind, and practicing shifting his hands and fingers into different shapes, lengths, colors, and even adding some joints just for fun. He stopped as he heard a noise his hand shiftiing back to a forgettably average size.

A girl, with long black hair and abnormally pale skin.. she looked human.. but something within the shapeshifter bit of his personality was telling him she wasn't quite as she appeared. Remaining as is, he heard her talk to herself, which wasn't that strange considering he did the same himself. He leaped into a tree to view her from above as a brown tabby, casually sidling along the branches to get a better look before he leaped down, human again.

A broad, crooked smile crossed his face as he sidled up into the clearing, fearless and unafraid. "Well well....look what we have here. A pretty young girl.. in the middle of the forest.. un-accompanied. You know there are dangerous creatures out here, right?" He almost added 'like me' but elected to keep his mouth shut at that point, instead turning his grin into an almost sinister cheshire grin. "You know out here, you could get eaten.. which would be a shame, all things considered."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
(( I suppose I'm ready, oh, and I forgot to put my chars alliance, which is Order. And that his wings are almost as big as him. Oh and I'll try coloring my text to, seems itneresting, I haven't down that yet. :D If it's a failure I'll edit it out. And this out to. And if it bothers anyone.)

horace fluttered in the air as he scanned around. His wings almost the size of him. He lazily flew around the Silver Clearing Forest, scanning the sides of trees and the forest floor for ingredients of the delicate craft of Alchemy. Approaching the North East edge of the Forest, he only got a small hand full of ingredients.
"this won't be enough. Where else could I find Myrna petals...?"
The Fae thought to himself as he finally reached the border, and hovered for a moment. Horace slowly drifted down and looked over the area once he landed with the quiet crunch of leaves under his feet. Looking over at the jungle, he cocked his head to the side as he thought for the moment, before stuff his ingredients into a satchel like bag, before whipping out a book from said bag. He flipped through the pages until he landed on the one he wished for.
"Myrna petals thrive in the too jungle. Sigh, I'll have to head for the jungle."
He looked back at the Verdant Forest, before shooting up and flying his way to the edge of the jungle.

(( I suppose I'm ready, oh, and I forgot to put my chars alliance, which is Order. And that his wings are almost as big as him. Oh and I'll try coloring my text to, seems itneresting, I haven't down that yet. :D If it's a failure I'll edit it out. And this out to. And if it bothers anyone.)

horace fluttered in the air as he scanned around. His wings almost the size of him. He lazily flew around the Silver Clearing Forest, scanning the sides of trees and the forest floor for ingredients of the delicate craft of Alchemy. Approaching the North East edge of the Forest, he only got a small hand full of ingredients.
"this won't be enough. Where else could I find Myrna petals...?"
The Fae thought to himself as he finally reached the border, and hovered for a moment. Horace slowly drifted down and looked over the area once he landed with the quiet crunch of leaves under his feet. Looking over at the jungle, he cocked his head to the side as he thought for the moment, before stuff his ingredients into a satchel like bag, before whipping out a book from said bag. He flipped through the pages until he landed on the one he wished for.
"Myrna petals thrive in the too jungle. Sigh, I'll have to head for the jungle."
He looked back at the Verdant Forest, before shooting up and flying his way to the edge of the jungle.

neutralh4.png
((@WillowtheWisp @Neraida @SoulLugia11 @reecespieces You can go ahead and post guys. :) Oh and Draconequis, did Agrippa bump into my character? Just wanting to make sure before I reply. ^ ^ I have enough time before bed to make another post but it's starting to get late over here. :/))
((@WillowtheWisp @Neraida @SoulLugia11 @reecespieces You can go ahead and post guys. :) Oh and Draconequis, did Agrippa bump into my character? Just wanting to make sure before I reply. ^ ^ I have enough time before bed to make another post but it's starting to get late over here. :/))
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
( @ Loralei yeah, she did bump into your character. Since your characters were the only available ones at the time, both of my characters ineracted with them :D)
( @ Loralei yeah, she did bump into your character. Since your characters were the only available ones at the time, both of my characters ineracted with them :D)
((Okay ^ ^ Thank you))

Elric smoothed out his robes, giving the centaur a friendly but slightly awkward smile.
"Oh, no worries. Though it is a little strange that a centaur such as yourself is wandering around the elven city." he commented, looking at her with curious eyes. Most of the time it was just elves and fae that wander around. He could understand her struggle though, since elves were a very thin race and centaurs had a lot more body to them. He tilted his head to the side as his spoke to her, keeping his gaze at her face....for obvious reasons. He wasn't sure when he would get a chance to chat with another centaur so he motioned for her to follow him.
"If you don't mind, I know a street not far from this market that has a bit more space....you might feel a bit more comfortable there." he added with a small but elegant bow. The other elves around him, knowing full well that Elric had a weird passion for knowledge, decided to go about their business and were no longer interested in the scene before them.

Lyra looked up in shock at the voice, surprised that someone was talking to her. She was a bit put off by the way this guy spoke to her but she chose to ignore it.
"I don't really know much about the jungle......I just heard rumors that it was nice and shady here." she said, matter-of-factly. She pulled her cloak close around her, getting odd vibes from this new stranger. Taking a deep breathe she stood up.
"Well, if this place is so dangerous, why are you here?" she asked in response, not hiding the slight annoyance from her voice. Her silver eyes watched him, waiting to see what he would do. Something told her that he wasn't a gentleman so she had to keep her guard up.
((Okay ^ ^ Thank you))

Elric smoothed out his robes, giving the centaur a friendly but slightly awkward smile.
"Oh, no worries. Though it is a little strange that a centaur such as yourself is wandering around the elven city." he commented, looking at her with curious eyes. Most of the time it was just elves and fae that wander around. He could understand her struggle though, since elves were a very thin race and centaurs had a lot more body to them. He tilted his head to the side as his spoke to her, keeping his gaze at her face....for obvious reasons. He wasn't sure when he would get a chance to chat with another centaur so he motioned for her to follow him.
"If you don't mind, I know a street not far from this market that has a bit more space....you might feel a bit more comfortable there." he added with a small but elegant bow. The other elves around him, knowing full well that Elric had a weird passion for knowledge, decided to go about their business and were no longer interested in the scene before them.

Lyra looked up in shock at the voice, surprised that someone was talking to her. She was a bit put off by the way this guy spoke to her but she chose to ignore it.
"I don't really know much about the jungle......I just heard rumors that it was nice and shady here." she said, matter-of-factly. She pulled her cloak close around her, getting odd vibes from this new stranger. Taking a deep breathe she stood up.
"Well, if this place is so dangerous, why are you here?" she asked in response, not hiding the slight annoyance from her voice. Her silver eyes watched him, waiting to see what he would do. Something told her that he wasn't a gentleman so she had to keep her guard up.
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
(I'm subbed! And lol, you're fine reecesspieces -did I spell that correctly?)

Verin half-walked, half-hovered down the street, pale blue wings gleaming like soap bubbles, and mischievous eyes wandering over the small village area she was in.
Jungle trees loomed up around her, but she was perfectly used to that; she'd grown up here, after all, like all fae.
She glanced sideways, curly red hair blocking her view for a moment before she impatiently pushed it aside, and peered into the store window.

It wasn't very interesting.
Just some plants, bugs, and even a squirrel that happened to sneak it and was currently nibbling guiltily on a tomato plant.
At least, Verin was pretty sure it was a tomato plant, but she couldn't be too sure.
The young fae was bored out of her mind, and therefore, she needed a prank or two to keep her mind occupied.
However, an idea came to her- along with a sly smirk- as she passed by a stand selling crafty things for young fae.
She halted and bought several yards of spiderweb, which was incredibly stick and durable, when made right.
Then she slipped her trusty, tiny piece of metal from her pocket and slid behind the store, glancing around casually.
As the store owner locked up, the impish fae picked the lock on the back door and slipped inside.

Watching carefully to make sure the owner left, Verin began her work-
-which consisted of these steps.
1. Pick up an object.
2. Stick it to the ceiling with spiderwebs.
And that is exactly what she did.
(I'm subbed! And lol, you're fine reecesspieces -did I spell that correctly?)

Verin half-walked, half-hovered down the street, pale blue wings gleaming like soap bubbles, and mischievous eyes wandering over the small village area she was in.
Jungle trees loomed up around her, but she was perfectly used to that; she'd grown up here, after all, like all fae.
She glanced sideways, curly red hair blocking her view for a moment before she impatiently pushed it aside, and peered into the store window.

It wasn't very interesting.
Just some plants, bugs, and even a squirrel that happened to sneak it and was currently nibbling guiltily on a tomato plant.
At least, Verin was pretty sure it was a tomato plant, but she couldn't be too sure.
The young fae was bored out of her mind, and therefore, she needed a prank or two to keep her mind occupied.
However, an idea came to her- along with a sly smirk- as she passed by a stand selling crafty things for young fae.
She halted and bought several yards of spiderweb, which was incredibly stick and durable, when made right.
Then she slipped her trusty, tiny piece of metal from her pocket and slid behind the store, glancing around casually.
As the store owner locked up, the impish fae picked the lock on the back door and slipped inside.

Watching carefully to make sure the owner left, Verin began her work-
-which consisted of these steps.
1. Pick up an object.
2. Stick it to the ceiling with spiderwebs.
And that is exactly what she did.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((I can't stay up any longer, I'll reply in the morning. If you guys want to move on you can and I'll just come back in tomorrow. :) Night))
((I can't stay up any longer, I'll reply in the morning. If you guys want to move on you can and I'll just come back in tomorrow. :) Night))
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
(Here I gooo! Should we ping everyone every time we post?)

Skoria swam through the cool water smoothly. They swung their head two and fro, looking for another victim. Currently, the only thing they spotted was dull stone walls and some vibrant corals. They let out a huff.
"Where is everyone? I'm bored. Usually, there's some weird mermaid or something looking for help. Ah, they always have the best loot. Hm.. What day is it? Don't mermaids go to some weird festival on a specific day? Eh, whatever. I can go one day without doing what I do best... Maybe."
They twisted around and swam in the opposite direction, back to the secluded cave that they called "home". After some time, though, they smiled widely when an idea popped up into their head. They started to swim towards the mainland, filled with inhabitants that Skoria had only ever heard of from lost travelers.
(Here I gooo! Should we ping everyone every time we post?)

Skoria swam through the cool water smoothly. They swung their head two and fro, looking for another victim. Currently, the only thing they spotted was dull stone walls and some vibrant corals. They let out a huff.
"Where is everyone? I'm bored. Usually, there's some weird mermaid or something looking for help. Ah, they always have the best loot. Hm.. What day is it? Don't mermaids go to some weird festival on a specific day? Eh, whatever. I can go one day without doing what I do best... Maybe."
They twisted around and swam in the opposite direction, back to the secluded cave that they called "home". After some time, though, they smiled widely when an idea popped up into their head. They started to swim towards the mainland, filled with inhabitants that Skoria had only ever heard of from lost travelers.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

(I'm subscribed, I'm just taking forever to post XD)

It was just another morning as Dust, in the form of a blank panther, carefully made his way through The Eastern Jungle. Walking next to him was Cat, his cousin. She was busy talking about how great the morning was and which trees she was going to climb today. "Isn't the weather great today?" she said out loud, holding both hands clasped behind her neck and smiling. "Sure," Dust replied quickly, stepping over a root that was sticking out of the ground. "Yeah, right," Cat said, laughing. "You know, you ought to be a little more optimistic, Ghost," she added jokingly.

Dust sighed. "First off, my name isn't Ghost," he started, looking up at her. "And second, I'm fine just the way I am." All Cat could say to that was an uh-huh. That obviously wasn't a true statement, but she wasn't going to say that in front of the black panther that could easily tear her apart; well, not this one. Dust wouldn't even dream of hurting her in the slightest, but she didn't want to get on his bad side, especially during such a lovely morning.

She spotted a tree that looked like it was made for climbing and beamed at it. She ran up to it with enthusiasm and glanced at Dust, silently begging to climb it. Once he gave a curt nod, she then reached for the nearest branch and lifted herself up, planting her foot on the side of the stump. She then came up with an idea and was about to tell Dust, but he wasn't on the ground anymore. In fact, he was up in the tree with her, smirking. "Oh, I see how it is," she said to him, starting to climb faster. She knew she wasn't going to get up there before Dust did; after all he was made to climb trees... in his current form. "Hey, at least play fair!" she shouted to him. "Please, I could beat you in either form with my eyes closed," Dust yelled back, still smirking. "Alright then, why don't you try the other one, since you're so convinced of your 'amazing' climbing skills?" Cat asked, raising an eyebrow as she grabbed onto another branch.

Dust huffed and shifted to his human form, perching on a thick branch. "You're on," he said before lifting himself further up the tree. Don't get too cocky, Cat thought as she quickly propelled herself up higher and higher. She was almost past Dust, and she could almost taste her victory now! She climbed so fast that she didn't see her cousin stop climbing, and she reached the top of the tree with ease. "HA!" she exclaimed. "I win! How'd you like that?" She heard nothing below her, no response from Dust or anything she was expecting. She began to feel worried as she slowly lowered herself a little. She could see Dust now as a wedge-tailed eagle, clearly listening to something. She descended down to his level and tried to listen for anything out of the ordinary. She couldn't really hear anything; Dust probably could though.

"Dust? What's-" "Shush," he interrupted in a low voice, looking ahead. He spread his wings and flew to another tree, perching on a lower branch. "You know, you could at least wait for me," she muttered under her breath as she climbed down further and leapt to the nearest tree. The noise she made alerted Dust and he turned to face her with a panicked expression. "Shush!" he hissed quietly. "You're making a lot of noise, and that's something we don't need right now." "But-" Cat stopped talking when Dust gave her a 'shut up or else' look. She obeyed and stayed where she was, watching as Dust flew to another tree, barely making any noise. He seemed to be overlooking two people talking; a pale girl with a cloak, and a pale guy who had just been a brown tabby. Another shapeshifter, she thought. She knew that most shapeshifters who lived here didn't like her because she was just a human and didn't really belong in The Eastern Jungle, so she vowed to keep her distance. Though, she was still curious about the pale girl. Was she a shapeshifter too? Or something else?

She kept her eyes on Dust the entire time as he watched the two interacting down below. He twitched a couple times now and again, but that was because of his current form. Birds typically twitched, so it wasn't that much of a surprise. Cat wanted desperately to go down there herself and talk to these people, but she knew how her cousin felt about her talking to random strangers. She finally decided that she was bored and quietly climbed down the tree she was in; apparently Dust was too distracted to hear her. She made her way to the edge of the jungle, dropping from the tree and walking; how she managed to get that far without Dust noticing her gone she would never know. She then heard something up above and climbed up to the top of the nearest tree. What appeared to be a Fae with beautiful moth-like wings flying towards the edge of the Jungle. Well, Faes came here sometimes, but she was never there to see them. Dust was, though. Dust was always there to see other people come into the Jungle. She was always a little confused though; why act like a guard for the place in which most of the people who lived there didn't like you in the slightest?

She silently watched him coming towards the Jungle, then eventually started tree-jumping, one of her favorite things to do besides climbing... well, anything! She leapt from tree to tree until she eventually came back to where she was before, forgetting to keep herself quiet. She ended up accidentally falling out of the tree that she was in and she just barely caught herself, hanging from a low branch until she dropped to the ground. She swore she could see the wedge-tailed eagle that was supposed to be her cousin face-palm with his wing, if that was even possible. She knew that she could be clumsy sometimes... she awkwardly approached the other shapeshifter and the pale girl, her cheeks a rosy pink. "Um... hi," she said after a while. Did I seriously just make this more awkward? she thought.
(I'm subscribed, I'm just taking forever to post XD)

It was just another morning as Dust, in the form of a blank panther, carefully made his way through The Eastern Jungle. Walking next to him was Cat, his cousin. She was busy talking about how great the morning was and which trees she was going to climb today. "Isn't the weather great today?" she said out loud, holding both hands clasped behind her neck and smiling. "Sure," Dust replied quickly, stepping over a root that was sticking out of the ground. "Yeah, right," Cat said, laughing. "You know, you ought to be a little more optimistic, Ghost," she added jokingly.

Dust sighed. "First off, my name isn't Ghost," he started, looking up at her. "And second, I'm fine just the way I am." All Cat could say to that was an uh-huh. That obviously wasn't a true statement, but she wasn't going to say that in front of the black panther that could easily tear her apart; well, not this one. Dust wouldn't even dream of hurting her in the slightest, but she didn't want to get on his bad side, especially during such a lovely morning.

She spotted a tree that looked like it was made for climbing and beamed at it. She ran up to it with enthusiasm and glanced at Dust, silently begging to climb it. Once he gave a curt nod, she then reached for the nearest branch and lifted herself up, planting her foot on the side of the stump. She then came up with an idea and was about to tell Dust, but he wasn't on the ground anymore. In fact, he was up in the tree with her, smirking. "Oh, I see how it is," she said to him, starting to climb faster. She knew she wasn't going to get up there before Dust did; after all he was made to climb trees... in his current form. "Hey, at least play fair!" she shouted to him. "Please, I could beat you in either form with my eyes closed," Dust yelled back, still smirking. "Alright then, why don't you try the other one, since you're so convinced of your 'amazing' climbing skills?" Cat asked, raising an eyebrow as she grabbed onto another branch.

Dust huffed and shifted to his human form, perching on a thick branch. "You're on," he said before lifting himself further up the tree. Don't get too cocky, Cat thought as she quickly propelled herself up higher and higher. She was almost past Dust, and she could almost taste her victory now! She climbed so fast that she didn't see her cousin stop climbing, and she reached the top of the tree with ease. "HA!" she exclaimed. "I win! How'd you like that?" She heard nothing below her, no response from Dust or anything she was expecting. She began to feel worried as she slowly lowered herself a little. She could see Dust now as a wedge-tailed eagle, clearly listening to something. She descended down to his level and tried to listen for anything out of the ordinary. She couldn't really hear anything; Dust probably could though.

"Dust? What's-" "Shush," he interrupted in a low voice, looking ahead. He spread his wings and flew to another tree, perching on a lower branch. "You know, you could at least wait for me," she muttered under her breath as she climbed down further and leapt to the nearest tree. The noise she made alerted Dust and he turned to face her with a panicked expression. "Shush!" he hissed quietly. "You're making a lot of noise, and that's something we don't need right now." "But-" Cat stopped talking when Dust gave her a 'shut up or else' look. She obeyed and stayed where she was, watching as Dust flew to another tree, barely making any noise. He seemed to be overlooking two people talking; a pale girl with a cloak, and a pale guy who had just been a brown tabby. Another shapeshifter, she thought. She knew that most shapeshifters who lived here didn't like her because she was just a human and didn't really belong in The Eastern Jungle, so she vowed to keep her distance. Though, she was still curious about the pale girl. Was she a shapeshifter too? Or something else?

She kept her eyes on Dust the entire time as he watched the two interacting down below. He twitched a couple times now and again, but that was because of his current form. Birds typically twitched, so it wasn't that much of a surprise. Cat wanted desperately to go down there herself and talk to these people, but she knew how her cousin felt about her talking to random strangers. She finally decided that she was bored and quietly climbed down the tree she was in; apparently Dust was too distracted to hear her. She made her way to the edge of the jungle, dropping from the tree and walking; how she managed to get that far without Dust noticing her gone she would never know. She then heard something up above and climbed up to the top of the nearest tree. What appeared to be a Fae with beautiful moth-like wings flying towards the edge of the Jungle. Well, Faes came here sometimes, but she was never there to see them. Dust was, though. Dust was always there to see other people come into the Jungle. She was always a little confused though; why act like a guard for the place in which most of the people who lived there didn't like you in the slightest?

She silently watched him coming towards the Jungle, then eventually started tree-jumping, one of her favorite things to do besides climbing... well, anything! She leapt from tree to tree until she eventually came back to where she was before, forgetting to keep herself quiet. She ended up accidentally falling out of the tree that she was in and she just barely caught herself, hanging from a low branch until she dropped to the ground. She swore she could see the wedge-tailed eagle that was supposed to be her cousin face-palm with his wing, if that was even possible. She knew that she could be clumsy sometimes... she awkwardly approached the other shapeshifter and the pale girl, her cheeks a rosy pink. "Um... hi," she said after a while. Did I seriously just make this more awkward? she thought.
xk7ymDQ.png
Agrippa

Agrippa shrugged. "I am not a typical Centaur. I travel the world to discover other cultures and spread my knoweledge of herbs.. as well as maybe pick up a few tips from other races." She gestured to the herb pouch draped over the small of her jet back horse half. "Though I must stay.. of all the races, the elves live in the most cramped quarters I have seen so far."

Her tail swished back and forth as she eyed the male elf, giving a shrug of her human shoulders. "Sure." She stated. "It would be certainly better than being cramped in such a small space as this." She stomped her left hind foot to keep a bug from nipping at her leg. "I had hoped to maybe trade some of my poltices for a new weapon.. perhaps a spear or some more arrows.. maybe a sharpening stone. I will be here for a few days, so that can wait."

She gave him an elegant bow of her own, both a bow of her horse legs and her upper half. As long as she was here she might as well try to service most of the elven culture... except for the clothing thing.. which was just.. weird and un-natural.

"Oh, yes.. my name is Agrippa, daughter of Umut and Dagmar of the Marzena tribe." she elected to introduce herself.

Her hooves clopped over the ground, echoing against the stone paths, before fading as he lead them into a clearing, her tail swishing back and forth at the soft ground and tall trees. here was a place where Agrippa felt at home, where she could hear the voice of nature instead of people.. where she could feel safe. "its nice." she commented.

(not sure where the clearing was in relation to everyone else.. T.T***)

____

Jamie

Jamie simply grinned at the female who sat before him, amuzed by her words. "Cute." he stated. "You realize what 'shady' means, right? Not shady as in.. covered in shade..thought that is true.. They likely meant shady as in illegal stuff goes on out here." He watched her stand up and raised an eyebrow, giving her a cursory once over, eyes lingering on her for perhaps a bit too long.

"Oh me? Well, I am one of those shady people. I do illegal things all the time." The way he spoke, so abrubt and blunt, it was almost as if he didn't even care or think that what he said mattered.

And then he stiffened, his dark eyes lifting away from the woman before him and to the tree line. His hand drifted to a wicked red daggar at his hip as he stared into the trees. Noise.. coming from afar.. voices which danced through his sensitive hearing. Years of training made him very keen to even the most minor of disturbances.. especially in a place like this. There were several noises, something crashing through the trees, and then something coming closer, the scent of it entering his nose and mouth.

And then a loud crash as a girl face planted out of the tree in front of him, and a bird in the distance put a wing to his face as if face-palming. An oddly human gesture for a bird.. which meant he was probably a shapeshifter as well.. and this girl was.. well.. maybe a shapeshifter... she smelled a little funny.. but he couldn't put his finger on why.

A short, dog-like bark of laughter came from Jamie's lips, as his eyes lit up with a feral light. "Amazing. You are so graceful." he teased with a great deal of sarcasm lighting up his voice. "If your friend bird over there wants, he can come over here and hang out with us. I won't bite. Unless you want me to." He let out another bark-like burst of laughter.
Agrippa

Agrippa shrugged. "I am not a typical Centaur. I travel the world to discover other cultures and spread my knoweledge of herbs.. as well as maybe pick up a few tips from other races." She gestured to the herb pouch draped over the small of her jet back horse half. "Though I must stay.. of all the races, the elves live in the most cramped quarters I have seen so far."

Her tail swished back and forth as she eyed the male elf, giving a shrug of her human shoulders. "Sure." She stated. "It would be certainly better than being cramped in such a small space as this." She stomped her left hind foot to keep a bug from nipping at her leg. "I had hoped to maybe trade some of my poltices for a new weapon.. perhaps a spear or some more arrows.. maybe a sharpening stone. I will be here for a few days, so that can wait."

She gave him an elegant bow of her own, both a bow of her horse legs and her upper half. As long as she was here she might as well try to service most of the elven culture... except for the clothing thing.. which was just.. weird and un-natural.

"Oh, yes.. my name is Agrippa, daughter of Umut and Dagmar of the Marzena tribe." she elected to introduce herself.

Her hooves clopped over the ground, echoing against the stone paths, before fading as he lead them into a clearing, her tail swishing back and forth at the soft ground and tall trees. here was a place where Agrippa felt at home, where she could hear the voice of nature instead of people.. where she could feel safe. "its nice." she commented.

(not sure where the clearing was in relation to everyone else.. T.T***)

____

Jamie

Jamie simply grinned at the female who sat before him, amuzed by her words. "Cute." he stated. "You realize what 'shady' means, right? Not shady as in.. covered in shade..thought that is true.. They likely meant shady as in illegal stuff goes on out here." He watched her stand up and raised an eyebrow, giving her a cursory once over, eyes lingering on her for perhaps a bit too long.

"Oh me? Well, I am one of those shady people. I do illegal things all the time." The way he spoke, so abrubt and blunt, it was almost as if he didn't even care or think that what he said mattered.

And then he stiffened, his dark eyes lifting away from the woman before him and to the tree line. His hand drifted to a wicked red daggar at his hip as he stared into the trees. Noise.. coming from afar.. voices which danced through his sensitive hearing. Years of training made him very keen to even the most minor of disturbances.. especially in a place like this. There were several noises, something crashing through the trees, and then something coming closer, the scent of it entering his nose and mouth.

And then a loud crash as a girl face planted out of the tree in front of him, and a bird in the distance put a wing to his face as if face-palming. An oddly human gesture for a bird.. which meant he was probably a shapeshifter as well.. and this girl was.. well.. maybe a shapeshifter... she smelled a little funny.. but he couldn't put his finger on why.

A short, dog-like bark of laughter came from Jamie's lips, as his eyes lit up with a feral light. "Amazing. You are so graceful." he teased with a great deal of sarcasm lighting up his voice. "If your friend bird over there wants, he can come over here and hang out with us. I won't bite. Unless you want me to." He let out another bark-like burst of laughter.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23