Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Eyes [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@stormbringer02 Username: Apliscosisco Character Name: Ammalyn J. Ainsworth Gender: Female Age: 14 Sexuality: Queer Role: Hybrid Appearance: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/25e6de01be9c481a3619a59dcc06520e/tumblr_mknrk5e4i51roereko1_540.jpg[/img] Human: 5’1” Average weight. Brown eyes. Short dark hair with bangs. She is pale with a few freckles here and there. Her nails are bitten down short. She aspires to be gothic lolita but can only manage a few pinstripe shorts, torn tights, and lacy tees in black and burgundy. Wears a small silver locket, pierced ears with no earrings. Hybrid form: She takes the form of a spectacled flying fox. She is quite large and lacks most of the grace and speed of smaller bats. Her wingspan is about the length of one of Lisandro’s arms. Personality: Indignant, naive. She’s trying to find herself so she is often contradictory. Stubborn as heck. She isn’t sure if she want’s to be respected or feared. She’s not very threatening though. Weapon: A retractable baton. Or biting, wingslaps, screeching. She can not echolocate, thats for little bug-eaters, she's a fruit girl. Night vision, endurance. Fear: Strangers. Heights (lol), snakes, spiders. History: She was a 9 year old rebel trying to fit in at school when she suddenly woke up in a lab far far away from anywhere. She underwent long and intense gene-therapy to become the hybrid she is. 5 years later it’s almost hard to tell that she is a hybrid at all. But being in captivity for so long was starting to break her, and on the brink of death she pleaded for her life and Lisandro helped her escape. She’s on the lam and terrified. Parents: A lawyer and a doctor, but she was separated from them. She’s sure their looking for her, why wouldn’t they be? Siblings: She is an only child the last time she checked. Other: Is a candy FIEND. Likes video games. Is now obsessed with the occult due to Lisandro’s (bad) influence.
@stormbringer02

Username: Apliscosisco

Character Name: Ammalyn J. Ainsworth

Sexuality: Queer

Role: Hybrid

Appearance: tumblr_mknrk5e4i51roereko1_540.jpg
Human: 5’1” Average weight. Brown eyes. Short dark hair with bangs. She is pale with a few freckles here and there. Her nails are bitten down short. She aspires to be gothic lolita but can only manage a few pinstripe shorts, torn tights, and lacy tees in black and burgundy. Wears a small silver locket, pierced ears with no earrings.
Hybrid form: She takes the form of a spectacled flying fox. She is quite large and lacks most of the grace and speed of smaller bats. Her wingspan is about the length of one of Lisandro’s arms.

Personality: Indignant, naive. She’s trying to find herself so she is often contradictory. Stubborn as heck. She isn’t sure if she want’s to be respected or feared. She’s not very threatening though.

Weapon: A retractable baton. Or biting, wingslaps, screeching. She can not echolocate, thats for little bug-eaters, she's a fruit girl. Night vision, endurance.

Fear: Strangers. Heights (lol), snakes, spiders.

History: She was a 9 year old rebel trying to fit in at school when she suddenly woke up in a lab far far away from anywhere. She underwent long and intense gene-therapy to become the hybrid she is. 5 years later it’s almost hard to tell that she is a hybrid at all. But being in captivity for so long was starting to break her, and on the brink of death she pleaded for her life and Lisandro helped her escape. She’s on the lam and terrified.

Parents: A lawyer and a doctor, but she was separated from them. She’s sure their looking for her, why wouldn’t they be?

Siblings: She is an only child the last time she checked.

Other: Is a candy FIEND. Likes video games. Is now obsessed with the occult due to Lisandro’s (bad) influence.
1040437.png1041534.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif1040003.png1041772.png
@stormbringer02 Username: Apliscosisco Character Name: Herod E. Rast Gender: Male Age: 30 Sexuality: Angry! (straight) Role: Hunter Appearance: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/521b1e28367691c2f27e0f0a5682b1fc/tumblr_mknrp043S91roereko2_540.jpg[/img] 5’ 8” Hazel eyes that are often squinted in that ol' cowboy way. Shaggy blond hair that grows into facial hair. Stocky and fit. Wears quiet clothes for tracking, lots of pockets. Loves a good steel-toe boot. Personality: Incredibly determined and patient. Stoic. Grumbly. Very cut and dry. Selfish. Weapon: Pick-head Axe Fear: Very wary of fire. Separation anxiety from his trusty axe. Does NOT want to be aught vulnerable. History: A notorious hunter. He’s been long in the business and is good at what he does and knows it. The money has been good, but he’s getting choosy, looking more now for glory than anything else. He’s getting tired. Parents: Unknown Siblings: Unknown Other: Really loves folk music. Not much of a gambler but loves a good card game. Thinks the occult is dumb.
@stormbringer02

Username: Apliscosisco

Character Name: Herod E. Rast

Sexuality: Angry! (straight)

Role: Hunter

Appearance: tumblr_mknrp043S91roereko2_540.jpg
5’ 8” Hazel eyes that are often squinted in that ol' cowboy way. Shaggy blond hair that grows into facial hair. Stocky and fit. Wears quiet clothes for tracking, lots of pockets. Loves a good steel-toe boot.

Personality: Incredibly determined and patient. Stoic. Grumbly. Very cut and dry. Selfish.

Weapon: Pick-head Axe

Fear: Very wary of fire. Separation anxiety from his trusty axe. Does NOT want to be aught vulnerable.

History: A notorious hunter. He’s been long in the business and is good at what he does and knows it. The money has been good, but he’s getting choosy, looking more now for glory than anything else. He’s getting tired.

Parents: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Other: Really loves folk music. Not much of a gambler but loves a good card game. Thinks the occult is dumb.
@Apliscosisco
yep! Those look good!
@SoulLugia11
@Neraida
We will start as soon as Neraida finishes her form! Or we can start and Nerai can add later on?
@Apliscosisco
yep! Those look good!
@SoulLugia11
@Neraida
We will start as soon as Neraida finishes her form! Or we can start and Nerai can add later on?
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
((Up to you, boss! Also congrats on 1,000 posts!))
((Up to you, boss! Also congrats on 1,000 posts!))
(( Oh wow! I didn't realize I got it until you said so! Thank you! I think we will start and the Neraida will join? I think so. Also.. did you draw those pictures of your characters?))
(( Oh wow! I didn't realize I got it until you said so! Thank you! I think we will start and the Neraida will join? I think so. Also.. did you draw those pictures of your characters?))
((I think we can go ahead and start. It shouldn't be too hard to jump in. And yeah, just as doodles. I'm not one for consistany and originally they are a bit different but I've adapted them for this rp.))
((I think we can go ahead and start. It shouldn't be too hard to jump in. And yeah, just as doodles. I'm not one for consistany and originally they are a bit different but I've adapted them for this rp.))
((Those are really good! Their beautiful. Okay, would you like to do the starting post? And all of the hybrids are together, if that's alright?
((Those are really good! Their beautiful. Okay, would you like to do the starting post? And all of the hybrids are together, if that's alright?
((Oh you flatter me! Is there any certain setting you'd like to start in for the hybrids?))
((Oh you flatter me! Is there any certain setting you'd like to start in for the hybrids?))
((Perhaps a jungle? Yes, that would be great! Thanks!))
((Perhaps a jungle? Yes, that would be great! Thanks!))
((Okiedokie!))
((Okiedokie!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14