Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolves of the mist
1 2 3 4 5
"FlareBlade, you can't give up just yet sweetheart." Lily said, gently nudging the alpha's side.
"FlareBlade, you can't give up just yet sweetheart." Lily said, gently nudging the alpha's side.
Flare only moved her eyes for a second before she looked away. She fell limp once again. This time, not breathing.
(She is dead but will come back because Spirit Pack, (there ancestors who died) will give her a second chance. When a old dies, Spirit Pack will give them all three chances.)
Flare only moved her eyes for a second before she looked away. She fell limp once again. This time, not breathing.
(She is dead but will come back because Spirit Pack, (there ancestors who died) will give her a second chance. When a old dies, Spirit Pack will give them all three chances.)
Really? Again with the cat puns? Are you kitten me?
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
5. I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.
6. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
9. Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.
10. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Those are some puns I found but here....
(Sorry for not posting in forever ^_^')

Shade rested beside his mate as she felt the puppies coming. He was feeling a mixture of joy, fear, anxiety, and nervousness as Lily helped with the delivery. He kept nuzzling FlareBlade and whispering comforting words as the pups were born, one white like her and one black like him.

The birth also came with a curse. As Shade rested against his mate, he felt the life inside her drain away as her body fell limp. "FlareBlade, no..." he pleaded in despair at her still form in the den. "Please, don't leave me...please..." the wolf gently nudged the white body of his mate, but when she didn't stir, he laid his head on her neck, holding her body one last time.
(Sorry for not posting in forever ^_^')

Shade rested beside his mate as she felt the puppies coming. He was feeling a mixture of joy, fear, anxiety, and nervousness as Lily helped with the delivery. He kept nuzzling FlareBlade and whispering comforting words as the pups were born, one white like her and one black like him.

The birth also came with a curse. As Shade rested against his mate, he felt the life inside her drain away as her body fell limp. "FlareBlade, no..." he pleaded in despair at her still form in the den. "Please, don't leave me...please..." the wolf gently nudged the white body of his mate, but when she didn't stir, he laid his head on her neck, holding her body one last time.
20qAer5.png
Kaklin looked up at the white wolf, the healer of the clan; Lily. He hurriedly tried to calm himself, not wanting to be a bother. "Don't worry about me, our alpha is more important--" He nibbled a few of the seeds, his ears removing themselves from the back of his head. Feeling much better, he sighed in relief, turning his attention to the alphas and their new pups. He smiled fondly, faint pain still there; His expression more reminiscent than excited. It changed to horror almost right away as he realized FlareBlade stop moving, and he rushed to her. "Alpha-- you can't---" He frowned. "These pups-- they need you!" Kaklin's words made no difference, and a low whine emitted from him. His rapid breathing picked up again as he stared at the motherless pups.
Kaklin looked up at the white wolf, the healer of the clan; Lily. He hurriedly tried to calm himself, not wanting to be a bother. "Don't worry about me, our alpha is more important--" He nibbled a few of the seeds, his ears removing themselves from the back of his head. Feeling much better, he sighed in relief, turning his attention to the alphas and their new pups. He smiled fondly, faint pain still there; His expression more reminiscent than excited. It changed to horror almost right away as he realized FlareBlade stop moving, and he rushed to her. "Alpha-- you can't---" He frowned. "These pups-- they need you!" Kaklin's words made no difference, and a low whine emitted from him. His rapid breathing picked up again as he stared at the motherless pups.
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
"I will take care of her pups, I know a way for them to get fresh milk. For now, I'll need some of you to take her body to my den so I may prepare it for burial....." Lilly said as though she had done this many times before, "Shade, watch the pups, I'll be right back with milk for them." she added before padding off.
"I will take care of her pups, I know a way for them to get fresh milk. For now, I'll need some of you to take her body to my den so I may prepare it for burial....." Lilly said as though she had done this many times before, "Shade, watch the pups, I'll be right back with milk for them." she added before padding off.
Flasre awoke on a hill. She saw a wolf pad up to her and touch noses. "Do you wish to go back?" The tom asked
"Yes" Flare said.
He nodded and put his nose to her chest. Lasted, her life re opened. Life filled her body once more...

FlareBlade took in a big gasp of air. "My pups!" She yelped. She noticed she was in HSR den and relaxed. Tears fell from her eyes and she realized that she had died. She looked around, her white fur, red with blood. She sighed and rested her head on her mates side.
Flasre awoke on a hill. She saw a wolf pad up to her and touch noses. "Do you wish to go back?" The tom asked
"Yes" Flare said.
He nodded and put his nose to her chest. Lasted, her life re opened. Life filled her body once more...

FlareBlade took in a big gasp of air. "My pups!" She yelped. She noticed she was in HSR den and relaxed. Tears fell from her eyes and she realized that she had died. She looked around, her white fur, red with blood. She sighed and rested her head on her mates side.
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.

"My father gave his spirit life for me to come back. Every wolf gets three chances." She said.
"My father gave his spirit life for me to come back. Every wolf gets three chances." She said.

She sighed and closed her eyes. She fell asleep, peace and quietly.
She sighed and closed her eyes. She fell asleep, peace and quietly.

Hello! I will he inactive because I am sick! ???? But, I hope to get better soon!
Hello! I will he inactive because I am sick! ???? But, I hope to get better soon!

Hello, I am better. If no one posts here, I will have to close this forum. I have posted already, we DON'T need to go in a circle. You just post when ever! ^^' Please come back cuz I down want to close this forum! Thanks for your understanding!
@Zenikay
@Flamestar03
@Amentia
@Thornasaur
@Nefetare
@Kittywolf
@Averate
Hello, I am better. If no one posts here, I will have to close this forum. I have posted already, we DON'T need to go in a circle. You just post when ever! ^^' Please come back cuz I down want to close this forum! Thanks for your understanding!
@Zenikay
@Flamestar03
@Amentia
@Thornasaur
@Nefetare
@Kittywolf
@Averate

1 2 3 4 5