Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Now I'll Kindly Bid You Adieu (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Of course! It sounds like a plan; perhaps we can go scout out the testing room now? I believe most of the scientists are in the chemical treatment room." James said. "Shall we go?" He asked, iridescent feathers shifting in preparation for the quick glide. As he scanned the ground, he noticed a particularly nice patch of impatiens near the steps leading up to the lab. Perhaps I'll stop to pluck a few as a quick snack for the road, he mused.
"Of course! It sounds like a plan; perhaps we can go scout out the testing room now? I believe most of the scientists are in the chemical treatment room." James said. "Shall we go?" He asked, iridescent feathers shifting in preparation for the quick glide. As he scanned the ground, he noticed a particularly nice patch of impatiens near the steps leading up to the lab. Perhaps I'll stop to pluck a few as a quick snack for the road, he mused.
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
"That sounds like a good idea." Puna replied. With that, she hopped off the branch and glided smoothly to the ground. Once she landed, she turned back to look at James, wings shuffling almost impatiently.

((Sorry, going to go to bed. Have a nice day/night!))
"That sounds like a good idea." Puna replied. With that, she hopped off the branch and glided smoothly to the ground. Once she landed, she turned back to look at James, wings shuffling almost impatiently.

((Sorry, going to go to bed. Have a nice day/night!))

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.

Marble slowly grinned as the hummingbird noticed her, fluttering closer to the sturdy but thin glass that was exasperating them, like some sort of exhibit. She supposed that she could crack the glass with her weight and natural weapons if she wanted to and grab the bird, but no, she didn't want to do it anyway for such a small meal, and she would get punished. Severely punished. Like not going to the lab and with Puna anymore, punished. Not a risk she was willing to take.

Separating herself from the stream of thoughts, she focused her sights on the tiny snack-size bird once again. However, she soon heard something very quiet, like a voice.. it seemed to be coming from the bird, something like a greeting. She could barely hear it from the tiny bird's vocal chords and the muffling effect of the glass, but she could definitely still hear it. "Hello," she smiled.
The tiny bird then asked another question, something like a question about her name and.. what she was? Clearly the bird wasn't here for a long time, or she had managed to evade Marble's attention for however long she was staying here. She was here for years and years.. Surely she hadn't heard of her yet?

Staring at the bird with a newfound interest, she replied "I'm Marble, and I'm a dog. You can't have been here long to not know me. Most know me here, anyway."

Marble slowly grinned as the hummingbird noticed her, fluttering closer to the sturdy but thin glass that was exasperating them, like some sort of exhibit. She supposed that she could crack the glass with her weight and natural weapons if she wanted to and grab the bird, but no, she didn't want to do it anyway for such a small meal, and she would get punished. Severely punished. Like not going to the lab and with Puna anymore, punished. Not a risk she was willing to take.

Separating herself from the stream of thoughts, she focused her sights on the tiny snack-size bird once again. However, she soon heard something very quiet, like a voice.. it seemed to be coming from the bird, something like a greeting. She could barely hear it from the tiny bird's vocal chords and the muffling effect of the glass, but she could definitely still hear it. "Hello," she smiled.
The tiny bird then asked another question, something like a question about her name and.. what she was? Clearly the bird wasn't here for a long time, or she had managed to evade Marble's attention for however long she was staying here. She was here for years and years.. Surely she hadn't heard of her yet?

Staring at the bird with a newfound interest, she replied "I'm Marble, and I'm a dog. You can't have been here long to not know me. Most know me here, anyway."

With a sigh, he lazily glided down from his nice, sunny branch, landing in the tube-shaped flowers he had spotted earlier. Grabbing a few beakfuls, he tucked them under his wing, daintily nibbling on the long petals as he walked in via the doggy door.
With a sigh, he lazily glided down from his nice, sunny branch, landing in the tube-shaped flowers he had spotted earlier. Grabbing a few beakfuls, he tucked them under his wing, daintily nibbling on the long petals as he walked in via the doggy door.
mnem
She/Her
(agh.. this went way too far without me and I am lost.. so i think i will back out T>T sorry all T>T)
(agh.. this went way too far without me and I am lost.. so i think i will back out T>T sorry all T>T)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
((@Draconequis, ah no! I would've loved to have you in here D:

If you want, I can provide a plot summary and I can left Marble interact with your characters!))
((@Draconequis, ah no! I would've loved to have you in here D:

If you want, I can provide a plot summary and I can left Marble interact with your characters!))
((AAAW ;A; bye..))
((AAAW ;A; bye..))
(@pandacow.. yeah.. t.t i mean i guess you can try it.. but If it keeps going this fast, i won't be able to keep up with it. I am not on except for right before bed and right when i get up before school.)
(@pandacow.. yeah.. t.t i mean i guess you can try it.. but If it keeps going this fast, i won't be able to keep up with it. I am not on except for right before bed and right when i get up before school.)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis how about we all slow down? IDK abt u guys, but I have school and a ton of other stuff after school, which means I can't always post at the pace y'all seem to be posting at. It seems like Dracon is having the same problem too-

Sooooooooo maybe we should try to make sure everyone has a chance to say something? It'll make everything flow much smoother, since the conversation won't have any weird time paradoxes or anything.
@Draconequis how about we all slow down? IDK abt u guys, but I have school and a ton of other stuff after school, which means I can't always post at the pace y'all seem to be posting at. It seems like Dracon is having the same problem too-

Sooooooooo maybe we should try to make sure everyone has a chance to say something? It'll make everything flow much smoother, since the conversation won't have any weird time paradoxes or anything.
mnem
She/Her
Yeah, sometimes I have trouble catching up with all of you. Luckily my characters not very involved with a lot of people, so I have time to catch up.

I'll probably post my plot summary tomorrow, since it's getting late and I'm tired. It probably won't be s good summary typed really late and by a really tired person, right?
Yeah, sometimes I have trouble catching up with all of you. Luckily my characters not very involved with a lot of people, so I have time to catch up.

I'll probably post my plot summary tomorrow, since it's getting late and I'm tired. It probably won't be s good summary typed really late and by a really tired person, right?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9