Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imprisoned // A Hybrid Lab RP // PRIVATE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@M00nKnight yeah!
@M00nKnight yeah!
iKmI9wu.png
@xSolx

Name:Skylar
Sexuality:Straight
Type of hybrid:Human, lynx, and wolf.
Looks:Humanoid body structure, but with modifications. She has wolf claws and fangs, as well as lynx's whiskers and tail. Her hair is jet black, and her skin tone is the color of cinnamon. Slightly below average it height, though she makes this up in muscle mass.
Personality:Skylar keeps to herself, and thinks far more than she speaks. She is no coward, but does not want to converse or confront others, giving her the reputation of a pushover. She is smart and observative, relying on what she sees to learn about others, and has strong instincts.
Abilities:Strong and high stamina, being able to run relatively quickly over long distances. She is not a sprinter. She can jump very high, and has a powerful primal instinct. She does not like water or know how to swim, and claustrophobic.
Crush/Mate:TBD
Backstory:Skylar's parents were scientists, though she does not know this. Her memory was wiped in an attempt to make her more compliant, though she still gets flashes of the past. She had an older brother who died after his mutation failed. When her memory was wiped, she was kept in a closet for weeks, without food or water, only then to be "saved" by the scientist who put her there. She was told that they saved her life, and she believed them, so she will do every test they want, and even betray the other mutants, to "repay" the scientists.

@xSolx

Name:Skylar
Sexuality:Straight
Type of hybrid:Human, lynx, and wolf.
Looks:Humanoid body structure, but with modifications. She has wolf claws and fangs, as well as lynx's whiskers and tail. Her hair is jet black, and her skin tone is the color of cinnamon. Slightly below average it height, though she makes this up in muscle mass.
Personality:Skylar keeps to herself, and thinks far more than she speaks. She is no coward, but does not want to converse or confront others, giving her the reputation of a pushover. She is smart and observative, relying on what she sees to learn about others, and has strong instincts.
Abilities:Strong and high stamina, being able to run relatively quickly over long distances. She is not a sprinter. She can jump very high, and has a powerful primal instinct. She does not like water or know how to swim, and claustrophobic.
Crush/Mate:TBD
Backstory:Skylar's parents were scientists, though she does not know this. Her memory was wiped in an attempt to make her more compliant, though she still gets flashes of the past. She had an older brother who died after his mutation failed. When her memory was wiped, she was kept in a closet for weeks, without food or water, only then to be "saved" by the scientist who put her there. She was told that they saved her life, and she believed them, so she will do every test they want, and even betray the other mutants, to "repay" the scientists.

Hey sorry I've been incredibly sick lately so here's a short post.//

Sleep seemed to be one of the few cures for chronic boredom in the small 5x5 metal box that Ev had known as home. Slowly, bold amber eyes slid open, blinking a few times as large pointed ears swiveled and twitched, re introducing the young specimine to the world around her. Cold metal, sterile white linoleum, the sound of other specimines scratching and pacing along in their boxes. A soft scraping filled the air as the porquifox lifted her slender body from the fleeting warmth of the space she had been curled tight into. Stretching, her hind end rising high into the air, her quills brushed the flat top of the metal pen. Scraping and bristling against both each other and the stainless steel barrier.

Ev let out a wide yawn, sharp teeth baring as she stretched her small jaw. Standing fully-albeit slouching as she scratched one of her dish like ears- Ev decided to take a good look at the newcommers-there would be a few. Not only because for the past few months she had been in specimine behavior rehabilitation for turning a district leader into a pin cushion. There would be new faces because the facility had started a collection spur while she had been cooped up in a large white room. Amber eyes floated around the room, taking in what they could, slender featuses exposed in the sterile white light.

"Well well well..." The fox cooed, gently laying down and shifting her bristles on her back. Her forelegs stretched through the space in the metal bars, small paws hanging over and merely dangling from her slender legs. "Good morning everyone." She had the slightest accent as she spoke, a smirk crossing her lips at the comment-for her, it was essentially morning, she had been in quite the peaceful slumber before she was rudely awoken by the need to actually move.

It wasn't long after she had awoken that the arena had been opened, interest drawing on the porquiefox's face, her eyes training on the open doors- she never realized how much she needed to stretch before now. Never realized how badly her muscles and joints ached and burned with the desire to run about and release the energy that had built up in her system.
Hey sorry I've been incredibly sick lately so here's a short post.//

Sleep seemed to be one of the few cures for chronic boredom in the small 5x5 metal box that Ev had known as home. Slowly, bold amber eyes slid open, blinking a few times as large pointed ears swiveled and twitched, re introducing the young specimine to the world around her. Cold metal, sterile white linoleum, the sound of other specimines scratching and pacing along in their boxes. A soft scraping filled the air as the porquifox lifted her slender body from the fleeting warmth of the space she had been curled tight into. Stretching, her hind end rising high into the air, her quills brushed the flat top of the metal pen. Scraping and bristling against both each other and the stainless steel barrier.

Ev let out a wide yawn, sharp teeth baring as she stretched her small jaw. Standing fully-albeit slouching as she scratched one of her dish like ears- Ev decided to take a good look at the newcommers-there would be a few. Not only because for the past few months she had been in specimine behavior rehabilitation for turning a district leader into a pin cushion. There would be new faces because the facility had started a collection spur while she had been cooped up in a large white room. Amber eyes floated around the room, taking in what they could, slender featuses exposed in the sterile white light.

"Well well well..." The fox cooed, gently laying down and shifting her bristles on her back. Her forelegs stretched through the space in the metal bars, small paws hanging over and merely dangling from her slender legs. "Good morning everyone." She had the slightest accent as she spoke, a smirk crossing her lips at the comment-for her, it was essentially morning, she had been in quite the peaceful slumber before she was rudely awoken by the need to actually move.

It wasn't long after she had awoken that the arena had been opened, interest drawing on the porquiefox's face, her eyes training on the open doors- she never realized how much she needed to stretch before now. Never realized how badly her muscles and joints ached and burned with the desire to run about and release the energy that had built up in her system.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@xSolx
(I was wondering if these are human hybrids or animal hybrids?)
@xSolx
(I was wondering if these are human hybrids or animal hybrids?)
@xSolx

How many characters are we allowed to have?
@xSolx

How many characters are we allowed to have?
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Loch smiled, glad he could finally get to know someone. Upon hearing that there was indeed an arena, he sighed. Of course there's an arena, he thought. He then reminded himself once more to stay positive. After all, he was allowed to walk around now. And he didn't need any translators for him to understand that. He was still technically a human, after all. Just as he was about to follow Oisea, he heard another hybrid and walked over to where he heard it speak; it sounded female. She was a porcupine looking fox, and she looked interested in what was in front of her; the open doors.

"Good morning to you to," he said politely. He didn't know if it was morning, but he didn't care. He felt that it was necessary to return a greeting when you were greeted. That was how he did with the other scientists in the old lab anyway. Earn their trust, then get away when they least expect it, he thought. "Who are you? I'm Loch, and I'm fairly new here." He thought that would be worth mentioning, just in case the porquifox as he was going to call her now asked him anything about this place. He wouldn't know; he hadn't been here long enough.
Loch smiled, glad he could finally get to know someone. Upon hearing that there was indeed an arena, he sighed. Of course there's an arena, he thought. He then reminded himself once more to stay positive. After all, he was allowed to walk around now. And he didn't need any translators for him to understand that. He was still technically a human, after all. Just as he was about to follow Oisea, he heard another hybrid and walked over to where he heard it speak; it sounded female. She was a porcupine looking fox, and she looked interested in what was in front of her; the open doors.

"Good morning to you to," he said politely. He didn't know if it was morning, but he didn't care. He felt that it was necessary to return a greeting when you were greeted. That was how he did with the other scientists in the old lab anyway. Earn their trust, then get away when they least expect it, he thought. "Who are you? I'm Loch, and I'm fairly new here." He thought that would be worth mentioning, just in case the porquifox as he was going to call her now asked him anything about this place. He wouldn't know; he hadn't been here long enough.
xk7ymDQ.png
Ev's attention was drawn by a pleasant voice, her amber eyes dancing over to the source and a sweet smile crossing her dark lips. Her whiskers twitched as her quills bristled on her back, craving the release that the arena offered. Still, she couldn't turn down a conversation. She quickly assessed loch before replying- he was much taller than she was, after all she was only a fox, but she still felt somewhat comfortable near him. He wasn't as human as the scientists, which was good.

"Call me Ev," she chimed, sitting up and feeling the quills down her spine as they raised themselves "I've been here quite a while...don't stress too much about being new." she chuckled, shifting her weight on her paws "It's a pleasure to meet you, Loch...nice to meet someone who doesn't greet one with panic and harsh words...though I can't really blame those who do." she let her eyes slip shut as she shrugged, her ears twitching before her amber eyes opened once more and returned their sharp focus to the kappa-esque man before her "Where are you from, Loch?"

Her tail swished and twitched behind her, the black and white tip tauntinly dancing on the cold metal floor that her furry rump was currently seated on. The quills at the base of her tail twitched and quivered with it's movements, scraping against the cold stainless steel with a protesting pattern.
Ev's attention was drawn by a pleasant voice, her amber eyes dancing over to the source and a sweet smile crossing her dark lips. Her whiskers twitched as her quills bristled on her back, craving the release that the arena offered. Still, she couldn't turn down a conversation. She quickly assessed loch before replying- he was much taller than she was, after all she was only a fox, but she still felt somewhat comfortable near him. He wasn't as human as the scientists, which was good.

"Call me Ev," she chimed, sitting up and feeling the quills down her spine as they raised themselves "I've been here quite a while...don't stress too much about being new." she chuckled, shifting her weight on her paws "It's a pleasure to meet you, Loch...nice to meet someone who doesn't greet one with panic and harsh words...though I can't really blame those who do." she let her eyes slip shut as she shrugged, her ears twitching before her amber eyes opened once more and returned their sharp focus to the kappa-esque man before her "Where are you from, Loch?"

Her tail swished and twitched behind her, the black and white tip tauntinly dancing on the cold metal floor that her furry rump was currently seated on. The quills at the base of her tail twitched and quivered with it's movements, scraping against the cold stainless steel with a protesting pattern.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@xSolx
I just want to check before rushing to fill out a forum; are you still accepting people? This seems like such an amazing idea, and I have an old character in mind! (At least 10 years old... jeeze. Old character)
@xSolx
I just want to check before rushing to fill out a forum; are you still accepting people? This seems like such an amazing idea, and I have an old character in mind! (At least 10 years old... jeeze. Old character)
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
((Still in class, sorry it's so short))

Oisea watched Loch and Ev speak. She was glad that he was getting along well with others. She stayed put, though, as she had nothing that she thought she could add to the conversation.
((Still in class, sorry it's so short))

Oisea watched Loch and Ev speak. She was glad that he was getting along well with others. She stayed put, though, as she had nothing that she thought she could add to the conversation.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
((Home now :D))

At the sound of footsteps in the hall, Oisea turned, as the thirty minutes had not yet passed. A scientist walked past carrying the crate that the small fluffy mystery hybrid was in. She leaned forward slightly- she could faintly hear slow breathing from inside the crate. Oisea doubted that it had actually fallen asleep inside the crate. Had it passed out? Oisea was filled with sudden overwhelming curiosity as to what that thing had gone through. The arena, perhaps? She hoped not- what would they even reasonably pit it against? That hybrid was the smallest one Oisea had ever seen... but it must be dangerous if the scientists made it. But how?
Oisea gave up thinking about it. That topic would bring nothing but headaches. She resignedly turned back to watching Ev and Loch, eyes dull with the boredom that was oh-so-familiar.
((Home now :D))

At the sound of footsteps in the hall, Oisea turned, as the thirty minutes had not yet passed. A scientist walked past carrying the crate that the small fluffy mystery hybrid was in. She leaned forward slightly- she could faintly hear slow breathing from inside the crate. Oisea doubted that it had actually fallen asleep inside the crate. Had it passed out? Oisea was filled with sudden overwhelming curiosity as to what that thing had gone through. The arena, perhaps? She hoped not- what would they even reasonably pit it against? That hybrid was the smallest one Oisea had ever seen... but it must be dangerous if the scientists made it. But how?
Oisea gave up thinking about it. That topic would bring nothing but headaches. She resignedly turned back to watching Ev and Loch, eyes dull with the boredom that was oh-so-familiar.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47