Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Camp Half-Blood (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
( @Epidemics Could you possibly do third person? ♥ I'd appreciate it. If not, don't worry.

@ Everyone else
I have exams tomorrow so I need to rest. Sorry everythings so slow. But if we all post at least once a day we should be fine. Also, please wait until everyone else posts their reply to post your own, that way everything is organized. I'll be updating the rules tomorrow! If It's an issue just talk to me and I'll try and fix it. Thanks! See you tomorrow guys! )
( @Epidemics Could you possibly do third person? ♥ I'd appreciate it. If not, don't worry.

@ Everyone else
I have exams tomorrow so I need to rest. Sorry everythings so slow. But if we all post at least once a day we should be fine. Also, please wait until everyone else posts their reply to post your own, that way everything is organized. I'll be updating the rules tomorrow! If It's an issue just talk to me and I'll try and fix it. Thanks! See you tomorrow guys! )
((@kellkatt oh yeah sure!! ;-;!! I didn't even mean to, I'm sorry!))
((@kellkatt oh yeah sure!! ;-;!! I didn't even mean to, I'm sorry!))
Kalla woke up far before her alarm, which surprise, was set for very early. It was still dark outside when she woke up. Kalla rolled out of bed and put on the pair of clothes she had set out for the day, a pair of jean shorts and a camp Half Blood t-shirt.
When she was finished getting dressed, Kalla walked into the kitchen, careful not to wake her family. She grabbed and piece of toast, too excited to eat anything more. She had to be out the door and to the bus stop by 9:00 AM, so she had about two and a half hours to kill. She planned to re-pack her bags and maybe even go to the bookstore, to get something in case she got bored.

As usual, Kalla left the door about fifteen minutes before she had to. "Bye ma! By Jakob!" she called into the house. Jakob was her little brother who was not born to a god, just some random guy her mom hooked up with that left the next day. She rushed to the bus station, rolling two bags behind her. It was going to be awesome seeing camp again!
Kalla woke up far before her alarm, which surprise, was set for very early. It was still dark outside when she woke up. Kalla rolled out of bed and put on the pair of clothes she had set out for the day, a pair of jean shorts and a camp Half Blood t-shirt.
When she was finished getting dressed, Kalla walked into the kitchen, careful not to wake her family. She grabbed and piece of toast, too excited to eat anything more. She had to be out the door and to the bus stop by 9:00 AM, so she had about two and a half hours to kill. She planned to re-pack her bags and maybe even go to the bookstore, to get something in case she got bored.

As usual, Kalla left the door about fifteen minutes before she had to. "Bye ma! By Jakob!" she called into the house. Jakob was her little brother who was not born to a god, just some random guy her mom hooked up with that left the next day. She rushed to the bus station, rolling two bags behind her. It was going to be awesome seeing camp again!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
( just waiting for @Annekin ! ♥ )
( just waiting for @Annekin ! ♥ )
(@kellkatt sorry I have been so quiet, I was really busy yesterday - I'll reply as soon as I get to a computer, so within the next hour. Sorry again!)
(@kellkatt sorry I have been so quiet, I was really busy yesterday - I'll reply as soon as I get to a computer, so within the next hour. Sorry again!)
Aglaia was out early, wishing to reach the center of the camp before chaos hit. It wasn't without reasoning he had decided to get off so early - no, he had clear intentions of spotting out the newcomers. He always found out interesting to see all the unfamiliar faces, especially those he found especially good-looking.

Even earlier that morning, Aglaia himself had gotten up to brush his hair and style it in a ponytail, and otherwise make sure he was of acceptable appearance to show himself off. Not that it was a hard task for him. His strong, black legs and coal tail that came sweeping after him like a grown were enough of a first-impression. He wondered who would show up this year, and if Dei would join the fun, too. The other centaur was a few years younger than himself and even if they hadn't know each other that long, Aglaia had taken a liking to him. Perhaps it was his need for the other to get some wind under his hooves, to grow his hair out..

Caught up in his own thoughts, it suddenly hit Aglaia how hungry he had become, setting off without breakfast. He shrugged the hunger off and continued his pace, feeling somewhat tired already.

(I'll introduce Wren later, I've been a lot more busy today than expected, sorry for the wait again)
Aglaia was out early, wishing to reach the center of the camp before chaos hit. It wasn't without reasoning he had decided to get off so early - no, he had clear intentions of spotting out the newcomers. He always found out interesting to see all the unfamiliar faces, especially those he found especially good-looking.

Even earlier that morning, Aglaia himself had gotten up to brush his hair and style it in a ponytail, and otherwise make sure he was of acceptable appearance to show himself off. Not that it was a hard task for him. His strong, black legs and coal tail that came sweeping after him like a grown were enough of a first-impression. He wondered who would show up this year, and if Dei would join the fun, too. The other centaur was a few years younger than himself and even if they hadn't know each other that long, Aglaia had taken a liking to him. Perhaps it was his need for the other to get some wind under his hooves, to grow his hair out..

Caught up in his own thoughts, it suddenly hit Aglaia how hungry he had become, setting off without breakfast. He shrugged the hunger off and continued his pace, feeling somewhat tired already.

(I'll introduce Wren later, I've been a lot more busy today than expected, sorry for the wait again)
Dei found his friend trotting through the forest, in the vague direction of camp. He fumbled with his fingers nervously as he approached, worrying about little kids with lollipops as he caught up to Aglaia.
''I wonder if there will be anyone interesting,'' he said as he brushed a few fallen leaves off of Aglaia's equine rump, ''last time all we got we're a handful of Hermes kids.''
He wrinkled his nose in disgust as he remembered all the sick pranks those people pulled. Centaurs were easy targets, there was a million things you could do; Put chewed up spit balls colored as grain on their plates; Braiding their tails at night; cinching on a cursed saddle that couldn't be taken off until everyone got a ride... etc. He could never look at kids the same way again.
Dei found his friend trotting through the forest, in the vague direction of camp. He fumbled with his fingers nervously as he approached, worrying about little kids with lollipops as he caught up to Aglaia.
''I wonder if there will be anyone interesting,'' he said as he brushed a few fallen leaves off of Aglaia's equine rump, ''last time all we got we're a handful of Hermes kids.''
He wrinkled his nose in disgust as he remembered all the sick pranks those people pulled. Centaurs were easy targets, there was a million things you could do; Put chewed up spit balls colored as grain on their plates; Braiding their tails at night; cinching on a cursed saddle that couldn't be taken off until everyone got a ride... etc. He could never look at kids the same way again.
Deigo glanced to the side and stared at the camp. Satyrs began bringing in new kids, old kids, ect. As supervisor for the Athena cabin, he knew his responsility would to be welcoming them. He stood, and made his way to the entrance of the camp, quietly greeting new Demigods and ordering some Satyrs and campers to tour them and explain what was now their new life.
Deigo glanced to the side and stared at the camp. Satyrs began bringing in new kids, old kids, ect. As supervisor for the Athena cabin, he knew his responsility would to be welcoming them. He stood, and made his way to the entrance of the camp, quietly greeting new Demigods and ordering some Satyrs and campers to tour them and explain what was now their new life.
As Owen drew closer to a loud group of younger campers, he felt Chrys tense up next to him. Her normal boisterous personality was now hidden by her pale bangs, bright amber eyes pointed towards the ground instead of directly in front. She had even managed to slip her hand into his, nails digging into his skin as she grasped his palm anxiously.

"It's alright Chrys, just take a couple of deep breaths," he instructed, giving her a reassuring squeeze before letting her tiny body slide behind his as to be out of view from prying eyes. Making sure she didn't stray from his shadow, the half-blood hesitantly pushed past a couple of younger campers careful to make sure his tall figure didn't accidentally plow through the small body of a child. The only thing his muscled torso and lanky legs seemed good for was vantage - he was able to see above the moving mass to find someone who might know where his "mother's" cabin would be.

"Please, please don't make the mistake of using Aphrodite's name," a whispy voice pleaded from beside him soon followed by a light tug on his t-shirt sleeve. Glancing down, he found Chrys gazing up towards him, her expression twisted up into a grimace of sorts. But Owen didn't have the heart to answer knowing that he already planned to go against her request. Honestly, they wouldn't even have a cabin for such a minor love goddess anyway - he would get found out much quicker if he used Peitho's name over that of a woman who was known for having a plethora of children.

Finally making it to the front of the crowd, he managed to locate what he thought to be someone with possible knowledge of camp life. But, of course, with his luck and towering 6'2" body it came as no surprise that he finally bumped into another person - a boy at least a foot shorter than himself with shoulder length curly black hair. As he tried to stop himself from tripping forward as well, he felt Chrys slam into his back along with a short burst of cursing, all of which included some piece of his name followed by a long list of profanities.

"Are you alright?" he asked, crouching slightly to find that the other hadn't completely faceplanted into the ground (thankfully).

((Just in case I'm not clear @kellkatt he bumped into Deigo :3
As Owen drew closer to a loud group of younger campers, he felt Chrys tense up next to him. Her normal boisterous personality was now hidden by her pale bangs, bright amber eyes pointed towards the ground instead of directly in front. She had even managed to slip her hand into his, nails digging into his skin as she grasped his palm anxiously.

"It's alright Chrys, just take a couple of deep breaths," he instructed, giving her a reassuring squeeze before letting her tiny body slide behind his as to be out of view from prying eyes. Making sure she didn't stray from his shadow, the half-blood hesitantly pushed past a couple of younger campers careful to make sure his tall figure didn't accidentally plow through the small body of a child. The only thing his muscled torso and lanky legs seemed good for was vantage - he was able to see above the moving mass to find someone who might know where his "mother's" cabin would be.

"Please, please don't make the mistake of using Aphrodite's name," a whispy voice pleaded from beside him soon followed by a light tug on his t-shirt sleeve. Glancing down, he found Chrys gazing up towards him, her expression twisted up into a grimace of sorts. But Owen didn't have the heart to answer knowing that he already planned to go against her request. Honestly, they wouldn't even have a cabin for such a minor love goddess anyway - he would get found out much quicker if he used Peitho's name over that of a woman who was known for having a plethora of children.

Finally making it to the front of the crowd, he managed to locate what he thought to be someone with possible knowledge of camp life. But, of course, with his luck and towering 6'2" body it came as no surprise that he finally bumped into another person - a boy at least a foot shorter than himself with shoulder length curly black hair. As he tried to stop himself from tripping forward as well, he felt Chrys slam into his back along with a short burst of cursing, all of which included some piece of his name followed by a long list of profanities.

"Are you alright?" he asked, crouching slightly to find that the other hadn't completely faceplanted into the ground (thankfully).

((Just in case I'm not clear @kellkatt he bumped into Deigo :3

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
He blinked and brushed himself off, scowling a bit. "I'm fine.." He mumbled slightly and stared at the camper. He hadn't seen him before, so concluded he was a new camper.
"Are you new?" He asked, crossing his arms and standing straight, trying to look a bit taller than he actually was. He squared his shoulders, also trying to look more authoritive than shy like he actually was. His curly hair was obviously not combed yet, because it stuck up in odd places, and the male had dark circles underneath his pale yet tanned skin. He observed the stranger and mapped out his face briefly.
He blinked and brushed himself off, scowling a bit. "I'm fine.." He mumbled slightly and stared at the camper. He hadn't seen him before, so concluded he was a new camper.
"Are you new?" He asked, crossing his arms and standing straight, trying to look a bit taller than he actually was. He squared his shoulders, also trying to look more authoritive than shy like he actually was. His curly hair was obviously not combed yet, because it stuck up in odd places, and the male had dark circles underneath his pale yet tanned skin. He observed the stranger and mapped out his face briefly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20