Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP with MisfitsLanding [CLOSED]
Aavistus was a mage. Wandering throughout the many different territories and sharing his magic. He had also caught the fancy of many a dragon and stayed a night with many of those dragons as well. He was not ashamed of this habit and boasted proudly of how he was able to so easily capture another's' attention. Suave and alluring grin cocking up the corners of his mouth. Adding a charming wink that was usually the deal breaker.

This time, though... This time was different. The dragon in his sights right now was so much more different than all the other dragon's he had stayed a night with. The other skydancer was absolutely enthralling. The one usually doing the alluring was allured by the other. He wished to simply kneel in front of this other gorgeous being.

Sauntering up slowly, Aavistus gave a half-grin and a deep bow. Grabbing a flower from a hidden pouch in his tunic and holding it out with a flourish. "You, sir, are a dragon that has managed to fully catch my attention~" He purred in a low tone, looking up at the other dragon from half-lidded eyes. "I should congratulate you on that, as it is not an easy thing to do. My name is Aavistus~" Slinking ever so closer, the mage tilted his head and raised an eyebrow curiously. "May I perhaps have the lovely pleasure of knowing your name, love~? And... Perhaps a bit of time alone~"
Aavistus was a mage. Wandering throughout the many different territories and sharing his magic. He had also caught the fancy of many a dragon and stayed a night with many of those dragons as well. He was not ashamed of this habit and boasted proudly of how he was able to so easily capture another's' attention. Suave and alluring grin cocking up the corners of his mouth. Adding a charming wink that was usually the deal breaker.

This time, though... This time was different. The dragon in his sights right now was so much more different than all the other dragon's he had stayed a night with. The other skydancer was absolutely enthralling. The one usually doing the alluring was allured by the other. He wished to simply kneel in front of this other gorgeous being.

Sauntering up slowly, Aavistus gave a half-grin and a deep bow. Grabbing a flower from a hidden pouch in his tunic and holding it out with a flourish. "You, sir, are a dragon that has managed to fully catch my attention~" He purred in a low tone, looking up at the other dragon from half-lidded eyes. "I should congratulate you on that, as it is not an easy thing to do. My name is Aavistus~" Slinking ever so closer, the mage tilted his head and raised an eyebrow curiously. "May I perhaps have the lovely pleasure of knowing your name, love~? And... Perhaps a bit of time alone~"
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
Quote:
Rafa had never in his life been propositioned. His former clan would never have been so forward with a member of the Royal Guard. And the dragons living in the Landing were so put off by Rafa's formal nature that they'd never bothered. Rafa was woefully inexperienced in the matters of...well, those matters.

He was so stunned by Aavistus's proposal, he found himself unable to reply. A painfully awkward silence stretched between the two and Rafa couldn't help the way his cheeks flushed. His wings fluttered and, as it always did when he was nervous, his tail wound itself around his hind leg. Rafa couldn't look the brash stranger in the eye even though he very much wanted to. He wondered if Aavistus's eyes were as striking as the rest of him. He was definitely intrigued by the other Skydancer.

In a rather forward move, he accepted the proffered flower. He felt liquid heat ignite in his belly when their hands accidentally touched and Rafa jerked his hand back, shocked by the sensation. He couldn't tell if Aavistus was as affected as he by the simple touch.

"My name's Rafa," he silently cursed when his voice shook. He cleared his throat and finally gathered the courage to meet Aavistus's gaze. A coy smile graced the other dragon's lips and Rafa got the distinct feeling he was being mocked. He bristled at the thought. He would not lose face to this shameless rogue.

"My den or yours?" The words slipped out of his mouth before he could stop them. The challenge hung thick in the air but Rafa did not feel as confident as he'd sounded. What if the other dragon accepted? What then?!
Quote:
Rafa had never in his life been propositioned. His former clan would never have been so forward with a member of the Royal Guard. And the dragons living in the Landing were so put off by Rafa's formal nature that they'd never bothered. Rafa was woefully inexperienced in the matters of...well, those matters.

He was so stunned by Aavistus's proposal, he found himself unable to reply. A painfully awkward silence stretched between the two and Rafa couldn't help the way his cheeks flushed. His wings fluttered and, as it always did when he was nervous, his tail wound itself around his hind leg. Rafa couldn't look the brash stranger in the eye even though he very much wanted to. He wondered if Aavistus's eyes were as striking as the rest of him. He was definitely intrigued by the other Skydancer.

In a rather forward move, he accepted the proffered flower. He felt liquid heat ignite in his belly when their hands accidentally touched and Rafa jerked his hand back, shocked by the sensation. He couldn't tell if Aavistus was as affected as he by the simple touch.

"My name's Rafa," he silently cursed when his voice shook. He cleared his throat and finally gathered the courage to meet Aavistus's gaze. A coy smile graced the other dragon's lips and Rafa got the distinct feeling he was being mocked. He bristled at the thought. He would not lose face to this shameless rogue.

"My den or yours?" The words slipped out of his mouth before he could stop them. The challenge hung thick in the air but Rafa did not feel as confident as he'd sounded. What if the other dragon accepted? What then?!
epcdHve.png
@MisfitsLanding

((Aaand here we go! A reply~ Hope this is alright for now! Also I apologize if I missed any typos. I'm on mobile a majority of the time.))

Aavistus almost felt nervous as he awaited the response from the other dragon. That was new, certainly. As was the curious feeling that skittered down his spine at the momentary brush of paw against paw in the exchange of the proffered flower. Then the other spoke his name and he couldn't help but grin slightly. What a lovely name, for a lovely dragon.

"What a lovely name~" He said out loud. Then the response from the other skydancer -Rafa- startled him a bit. Not quite sure why, as he was rarely turned down. But he definitely did catch the shake in the others' voice. He was nervous. Ah, a dragon that wasn't used to such propositions.

So Aavistus tilted his head and purred in a low tone, still looking up at Rafa. "I'm afraid I don't have a den of my own nearby~ I'm a wandering mage, love. Not one to settle down. I certainly wouldn't turn you down though, I am the one who approached you after all!" With a hum, Aavistus tucked his wings close to his back and gave a charming grin. "Hmm, though you seem much to classy of a dragon for a one night stand."

He mused in a calm drawl, raising a paw to his own chin in a thiughtful manner. Then, turning his attention back to Rafa, Aavistus smiled once more. "I wouod just love to get to know you better though, love~ It would be a crime to leave a fine dragon such as yourself alone!"
@MisfitsLanding

((Aaand here we go! A reply~ Hope this is alright for now! Also I apologize if I missed any typos. I'm on mobile a majority of the time.))

Aavistus almost felt nervous as he awaited the response from the other dragon. That was new, certainly. As was the curious feeling that skittered down his spine at the momentary brush of paw against paw in the exchange of the proffered flower. Then the other spoke his name and he couldn't help but grin slightly. What a lovely name, for a lovely dragon.

"What a lovely name~" He said out loud. Then the response from the other skydancer -Rafa- startled him a bit. Not quite sure why, as he was rarely turned down. But he definitely did catch the shake in the others' voice. He was nervous. Ah, a dragon that wasn't used to such propositions.

So Aavistus tilted his head and purred in a low tone, still looking up at Rafa. "I'm afraid I don't have a den of my own nearby~ I'm a wandering mage, love. Not one to settle down. I certainly wouldn't turn you down though, I am the one who approached you after all!" With a hum, Aavistus tucked his wings close to his back and gave a charming grin. "Hmm, though you seem much to classy of a dragon for a one night stand."

He mused in a calm drawl, raising a paw to his own chin in a thiughtful manner. Then, turning his attention back to Rafa, Aavistus smiled once more. "I wouod just love to get to know you better though, love~ It would be a crime to leave a fine dragon such as yourself alone!"
epcdHve.png
@GhostBreath

Rafa could feel the blood drain from his cheeks. Aavistus had accepted his proposal. He shouldn't have been surprised as the other dragon had indeed approached him. Still, he couldn't help the nagging doubt lingering in the back of his head. Was he being simply toyed with? Aavistus did seem quite the flirt after all. Rafa had never brought another dragon to his den before. Nor had he visited another dragon's lair. What would be expected of him? Rafa gnawed on his cheek, his nerves delaying his reply. His indecision so complete Rafa decided to say nothing at all. Instead, he sidled up to Aavistus, slipped past him, and continued walking. He could practically feel the other dragon's confusion. He paused for a moment and with a beckoning nod, Rafa leapt and took to the sky. He didn't wait for Aavistus to join him and instead began the flight home.

Luckily, the market wasn't too far from his den. Unlike most of his lair mates, Rafa chose to live on the outskirts of their lair. It was a risky move given their clan's reputation. A cold feeling stole over Rafa's heart at the sudden thought. The Landing was infamous in this area and they had many enemies. He couldn't help the suspicion creeping into his mind. Aavistus was quite a dashing dragon with many charms. Rafa was positive he could have any dragon he chose. It didn't make any sense for Aavisutus to be chasing after Rafa unless his intentions were not as innocent as he'd claimed.

Rafa had been made a fool. He was sure if it. Shame had him diving for solid ground. He pulled up fast and hit the ground hard. The impact did little to slow his momentum and he ran. From what, he wasn't sure. If he truly suspected Aavistus of being a threat to the Landing, Rafa would not have hesitated to put an arrow through his heart. Instead, he had abandoned the sky and put claw to earth in a pathetic show of cowardice. His shame was complete when he realized that he'd led the other dragon straight to his den.
@GhostBreath

Rafa could feel the blood drain from his cheeks. Aavistus had accepted his proposal. He shouldn't have been surprised as the other dragon had indeed approached him. Still, he couldn't help the nagging doubt lingering in the back of his head. Was he being simply toyed with? Aavistus did seem quite the flirt after all. Rafa had never brought another dragon to his den before. Nor had he visited another dragon's lair. What would be expected of him? Rafa gnawed on his cheek, his nerves delaying his reply. His indecision so complete Rafa decided to say nothing at all. Instead, he sidled up to Aavistus, slipped past him, and continued walking. He could practically feel the other dragon's confusion. He paused for a moment and with a beckoning nod, Rafa leapt and took to the sky. He didn't wait for Aavistus to join him and instead began the flight home.

Luckily, the market wasn't too far from his den. Unlike most of his lair mates, Rafa chose to live on the outskirts of their lair. It was a risky move given their clan's reputation. A cold feeling stole over Rafa's heart at the sudden thought. The Landing was infamous in this area and they had many enemies. He couldn't help the suspicion creeping into his mind. Aavistus was quite a dashing dragon with many charms. Rafa was positive he could have any dragon he chose. It didn't make any sense for Aavisutus to be chasing after Rafa unless his intentions were not as innocent as he'd claimed.

Rafa had been made a fool. He was sure if it. Shame had him diving for solid ground. He pulled up fast and hit the ground hard. The impact did little to slow his momentum and he ran. From what, he wasn't sure. If he truly suspected Aavistus of being a threat to the Landing, Rafa would not have hesitated to put an arrow through his heart. Instead, he had abandoned the sky and put claw to earth in a pathetic show of cowardice. His shame was complete when he realized that he'd led the other dragon straight to his den.
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png