Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned Dorm[Horror RP] (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"I could care less where I sleep. So it's up to them. I don't feel comfortable here already." Rubbing the back of his head, he was supposed to be a reapers son, and reapers shouldn't get scared of spirits should they? Sheepishly having admitted this he looked down at his feet and went quiet. Shrugging as he scooped up the rabbit not wanting to be kicked again. Waiting for Sabri before walking on wards, and when sabri did start walking he began to follow the others. His senses on high alert.

It felt like heavy weight, and even though he didn't have a strong enough sythe to actually take on any real powerful spirit but it was enough to make a barrier of sorts. He could feel it almost materialize in his free hand, as Umber was in his bag. He wouldn't let it appear, he never used it really and he wouldn't need it now.
"I could care less where I sleep. So it's up to them. I don't feel comfortable here already." Rubbing the back of his head, he was supposed to be a reapers son, and reapers shouldn't get scared of spirits should they? Sheepishly having admitted this he looked down at his feet and went quiet. Shrugging as he scooped up the rabbit not wanting to be kicked again. Waiting for Sabri before walking on wards, and when sabri did start walking he began to follow the others. His senses on high alert.

It felt like heavy weight, and even though he didn't have a strong enough sythe to actually take on any real powerful spirit but it was enough to make a barrier of sorts. He could feel it almost materialize in his free hand, as Umber was in his bag. He wouldn't let it appear, he never used it really and he wouldn't need it now.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Sage made a mock frown and walked around, finally putting his camera away. " Aww I wanted to share the second room. " I winked at her before running ahead of the group and going up the stairs. "Last one up is ghost bait!!!"
Sage made a mock frown and walked around, finally putting his camera away. " Aww I wanted to share the second room. " I winked at her before running ahead of the group and going up the stairs. "Last one up is ghost bait!!!"
waUHeHl.png
Kit just shook her head as a light blush came to her face, "Alright fine then, Sage and Sabri can share a room and Cheshire and me will share." She tried to smile a bit as she hoped to irritate Sage. Walking up she led the way to the east side of the building and into a large room with two small bedrooms in it.
Kit just shook her head as a light blush came to her face, "Alright fine then, Sage and Sabri can share a room and Cheshire and me will share." She tried to smile a bit as she hoped to irritate Sage. Walking up she led the way to the east side of the building and into a large room with two small bedrooms in it.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png

Sabrina clicked his tongue a few times to show his amusement. Internally, he was relieved. No one would be completely alone at least (and he'd always been a bit afraid of isolation anyhow). The angel halfling let out a distant bird-like chatter as he followed them into the rooms. Despite Sage's challenge, he still kept closer to the back of the group, adjusting his trench coat as he walked after Kit.

Sabrina clicked his tongue a few times to show his amusement. Internally, he was relieved. No one would be completely alone at least (and he'd always been a bit afraid of isolation anyhow). The angel halfling let out a distant bird-like chatter as he followed them into the rooms. Despite Sage's challenge, he still kept closer to the back of the group, adjusting his trench coat as he walked after Kit.
banner_grimm.png
Blinking he yawned, and shook his head. "Any spirit might regret trying to make me their target." Jogging a bit to keep up next to kit and slowing down when he reached her side. Sure he was a little behind her but he never usually walked side by side with someone. "How far in is the main room and two side rooms in?" Tilting his sheaf curiously.
Blinking he yawned, and shook his head. "Any spirit might regret trying to make me their target." Jogging a bit to keep up next to kit and slowing down when he reached her side. Sure he was a little behind her but he never usually walked side by side with someone. "How far in is the main room and two side rooms in?" Tilting his sheaf curiously.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Sage walked a little ahead of everyone. He was glad he had put some distance between them as he looked around and focused on the house, feeling for anything.... Besides a cold chill there was nothing. He sighed, being a electric sucked a lot but usually he food detect at the least the area other ghosts were in,but not this time. He turned around and headed back to the group, putting on the goofy smile he used to keep people at Bay, " so I went from sharing a room with two hot guys to one? Well that plan backfired a bit but hey at least I can get some alone time to flirt with Sabri.' he winked at him before looking at you two, " and you two better not try anything when your in a room together."
Sage walked a little ahead of everyone. He was glad he had put some distance between them as he looked around and focused on the house, feeling for anything.... Besides a cold chill there was nothing. He sighed, being a electric sucked a lot but usually he food detect at the least the area other ghosts were in,but not this time. He turned around and headed back to the group, putting on the goofy smile he used to keep people at Bay, " so I went from sharing a room with two hot guys to one? Well that plan backfired a bit but hey at least I can get some alone time to flirt with Sabri.' he winked at him before looking at you two, " and you two better not try anything when your in a room together."
waUHeHl.png
Chesires face twisted into some odd look. As if between surprised and confused. "I don't think that would happen. Umber is like a parent and wouldn't let it and I don't swing that way. Then again, I'm not supposed to have a gender and I do." Frowning a bit in thought, "the only thing that would happen is sleeping." Shrugging as he plucked umber out of the bag and cradled him against his chest. Burying his face in ushers soft black fur. The rabbit sighed and just gave in. When umber was younger he would fight and get away but then the boy would get upset and cry. But it wasn't at the loss of a item but the loss of someone who gave him affection and someone he gave affection because of it. He'd really grown in the past years but secretly umber wished he hadn't grown up. Umber stared ahead pulling himself from his thoughts.
Chesires face twisted into some odd look. As if between surprised and confused. "I don't think that would happen. Umber is like a parent and wouldn't let it and I don't swing that way. Then again, I'm not supposed to have a gender and I do." Frowning a bit in thought, "the only thing that would happen is sleeping." Shrugging as he plucked umber out of the bag and cradled him against his chest. Burying his face in ushers soft black fur. The rabbit sighed and just gave in. When umber was younger he would fight and get away but then the boy would get upset and cry. But it wasn't at the loss of a item but the loss of someone who gave him affection and someone he gave affection because of it. He'd really grown in the past years but secretly umber wished he hadn't grown up. Umber stared ahead pulling himself from his thoughts.
blxU3AT.png
Kit glared at Sage, "Nothing would happen, and even if it did it'd be none of your business." She was blushing brightly at his assumption, but still spoke honestly. Looking to Cheshire she said kindly, "It's kinda the center of the floor so it makes it easy to get around." Just as she was speaking she paused and pushed out a door, "Should be. . ." She grinned brightly when she revealed the room.
Kit glared at Sage, "Nothing would happen, and even if it did it'd be none of your business." She was blushing brightly at his assumption, but still spoke honestly. Looking to Cheshire she said kindly, "It's kinda the center of the floor so it makes it easy to get around." Just as she was speaking she paused and pushed out a door, "Should be. . ." She grinned brightly when she revealed the room.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png

Sabri's cheeks flushed, mouth opening a little in surprise at Sage. He tilted his head to the side slightly. To be honest, he wasn't entirely sure how to take that, so Sabrina offered a flustered grin in response and returned to listening attentively to the others. Occasionally he glanced behind them. Confusion fluttered in his gaze as he followed the trip through the area, already completely lost.

"It's bigger than I expected," Sabri admitted when Kit revealed the room. He leaned up slightly to peer farther inside.

Sabri's cheeks flushed, mouth opening a little in surprise at Sage. He tilted his head to the side slightly. To be honest, he wasn't entirely sure how to take that, so Sabrina offered a flustered grin in response and returned to listening attentively to the others. Occasionally he glanced behind them. Confusion fluttered in his gaze as he followed the trip through the area, already completely lost.

"It's bigger than I expected," Sabri admitted when Kit revealed the room. He leaned up slightly to peer farther inside.
banner_grimm.png
He cautiously stepped in. Umber made a grunt of disapproval but regardless did nothing else. "Hey at least it isn't that bad, but I have a feeling he'll be tying flirt all week." Turning back with playful grin which hid his unease with delicate mastery. Setting umber down, "and Sabri if he gets too much just let me know and umber will put him in his place. Or you could trade places with me if he annoys you too much. I don't think kit would mind?" Tilting his head her way before settling down a few feet away from the center of the room. Sliding his bag off and with practiced ease pulled out the food he brought, which wasn't anything fancy but they'd live.

Umber walked around the room sniffing every corner tail waggling and ears swiveling. "So what do you guys plan to do? I mean I would proably settle in for the first night."
He cautiously stepped in. Umber made a grunt of disapproval but regardless did nothing else. "Hey at least it isn't that bad, but I have a feeling he'll be tying flirt all week." Turning back with playful grin which hid his unease with delicate mastery. Setting umber down, "and Sabri if he gets too much just let me know and umber will put him in his place. Or you could trade places with me if he annoys you too much. I don't think kit would mind?" Tilting his head her way before settling down a few feet away from the center of the room. Sliding his bag off and with practiced ease pulled out the food he brought, which wasn't anything fancy but they'd live.

Umber walked around the room sniffing every corner tail waggling and ears swiveling. "So what do you guys plan to do? I mean I would proably settle in for the first night."
blxU3AT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7