Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned Dorm[Horror RP] (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Chesires cheeks tinted a light shade of red as he bit his lip, the rabbit snickered. "Shut up umber." Clearing his throat as he waved, "I'm Cheshire Inkwell and my faithful rabbit, Umber. Say hello."
Poking the rabbit and it shook its head before sitting up on its huanches in his arms, waving a paw. "I joined in cause' I didn't want to be around mother, and who knows it might be fun." Brushing his black bangs out of his face as it was covering his eyes more than he would prefer. Hair usually lessened his death sight. Managing a small smile, despite his nervousness.

A bit of his playful streak came out the relaxed nature of the people around. "Are you sure you weren't just here for the cute girls? Or did really want to hold them when they're scared?" A playful light grin growing across his features.
Chesires cheeks tinted a light shade of red as he bit his lip, the rabbit snickered. "Shut up umber." Clearing his throat as he waved, "I'm Cheshire Inkwell and my faithful rabbit, Umber. Say hello."
Poking the rabbit and it shook its head before sitting up on its huanches in his arms, waving a paw. "I joined in cause' I didn't want to be around mother, and who knows it might be fun." Brushing his black bangs out of his face as it was covering his eyes more than he would prefer. Hair usually lessened his death sight. Managing a small smile, despite his nervousness.

A bit of his playful streak came out the relaxed nature of the people around. "Are you sure you weren't just here for the cute girls? Or did really want to hold them when they're scared?" A playful light grin growing across his features.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Kit just looked at the camera, "Name's Kit, and I'm not in this for videos." With that she put one hand up to block her face before walking into the building completely. Looking around for a moment she smiled a bit and said, "Well say goodbye to good food, showers and tv for a week."
Kit just looked at the camera, "Name's Kit, and I'm not in this for videos." With that she put one hand up to block her face before walking into the building completely. Looking around for a moment she smiled a bit and said, "Well say goodbye to good food, showers and tv for a week."
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Sage grinned over at Cheshire, " guilty as charged, but if either of you get scared I'll hold you too." He laughed and let the camera follow Kit as she walked. He couldn't help but grin at her adversity to being on camera. " Well I hope you get used to it because I'm videoing our entire experience."
Sage grinned over at Cheshire, " guilty as charged, but if either of you get scared I'll hold you too." He laughed and let the camera follow Kit as she walked. He couldn't help but grin at her adversity to being on camera. " Well I hope you get used to it because I'm videoing our entire experience."
waUHeHl.png
Shaking his head as he looked around, "I suppose we should chose a meeting room or a room. I'd rather not find out the rumors are true while I'm alone. Of course, I don't know if umber would be a match for a mysterious monster or ghost. So maybe we all share a single large room or if kit would like, she'd have her own if she wishes....or we could make her a curtained off area." His eyes landing on a ajar door. It was swinging a bit as if it'd been thrown open but then it stopped just as suddenly.

Visibly shuddering as he tore his eyes away from it. His breathing picked up for a only a few moments but he calmed himself, "it was nothing." Muttering more so to himself. "Just seeing things." And that alone was enough to call his nerves.

Umber hopped down and walked around raising up on its hind legs sniffing the air before turning back and trotting back to chesires side. "I've just given up fighting on some things kit. Can't win everything."
Shaking his head as he looked around, "I suppose we should chose a meeting room or a room. I'd rather not find out the rumors are true while I'm alone. Of course, I don't know if umber would be a match for a mysterious monster or ghost. So maybe we all share a single large room or if kit would like, she'd have her own if she wishes....or we could make her a curtained off area." His eyes landing on a ajar door. It was swinging a bit as if it'd been thrown open but then it stopped just as suddenly.

Visibly shuddering as he tore his eyes away from it. His breathing picked up for a only a few moments but he calmed himself, "it was nothing." Muttering more so to himself. "Just seeing things." And that alone was enough to call his nerves.

Umber hopped down and walked around raising up on its hind legs sniffing the air before turning back and trotting back to chesires side. "I've just given up fighting on some things kit. Can't win everything."
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."

Sabrina kept a grin on his face for most of the interaction. The anxiety clawing in his chest was, for he most part, suppressed by amusement at Sage. One hand dived down to the camcorder cushioned in his bag next to a small flashlight. He'd mostly snatched it up for its (terrible) nightvision quality, but it seems they'd be recording anyway. His smile twisted when he returned his gaze to the dormitory. The other three seemed to already be making their way inside.

Swallowing the worst of his pessimism, Sabri called after them. "Don't forget about me!" He started forward.

Sabrina kept a grin on his face for most of the interaction. The anxiety clawing in his chest was, for he most part, suppressed by amusement at Sage. One hand dived down to the camcorder cushioned in his bag next to a small flashlight. He'd mostly snatched it up for its (terrible) nightvision quality, but it seems they'd be recording anyway. His smile twisted when he returned his gaze to the dormitory. The other three seemed to already be making their way inside.

Swallowing the worst of his pessimism, Sabri called after them. "Don't forget about me!" He started forward.
banner_grimm.png
"As if we would." Looking back at him, "it's why we didn't go farther in. Or at least that's my purpose for not going all the way in." Grinning a bit, "the hall of spooks. You ready for the adventure??"
The rabbit lightly kicked his leg. "Ouch! Umber..." he whined. "What was that for???" The rabbit looked up at him and frowned huffing as it turned away to scan the area. Obviously it's partner was not in the mood to figure out if it really was haunted or not.
"As if we would." Looking back at him, "it's why we didn't go farther in. Or at least that's my purpose for not going all the way in." Grinning a bit, "the hall of spooks. You ready for the adventure??"
The rabbit lightly kicked his leg. "Ouch! Umber..." he whined. "What was that for???" The rabbit looked up at him and frowned huffing as it turned away to scan the area. Obviously it's partner was not in the mood to figure out if it really was haunted or not.
blxU3AT.png
Kit looked at the rabbit, "I guess, but he puts anything that happens this week online I won't promise not to murder him later." She had a light smile on her face at Umber's words, "I know where most of the smaller rooms are. I think on room is actually divided into a three small areas, two bedrooms and a main area. We can stay in there." She paused as she tried to remember where it was and quickly added, "And before anyone comments on my being weird, I looked up blueprints on this place before coming so I know where the room is."

_______________________________________________________________________________________
It listened to their speaking intently. Focusing on the male that had a camera. Never good, my see me. Could expose me. it thoughts as it chose it's first target over the time they were in it's home.
Kit looked at the rabbit, "I guess, but he puts anything that happens this week online I won't promise not to murder him later." She had a light smile on her face at Umber's words, "I know where most of the smaller rooms are. I think on room is actually divided into a three small areas, two bedrooms and a main area. We can stay in there." She paused as she tried to remember where it was and quickly added, "And before anyone comments on my being weird, I looked up blueprints on this place before coming so I know where the room is."

_______________________________________________________________________________________
It listened to their speaking intently. Focusing on the male that had a camera. Never good, my see me. Could expose me. it thoughts as it chose it's first target over the time they were in it's home.
I Support
Sage whistled lightly at her, " beautiful and smart, a deadly combination." I understand for a minute, videoing the entire hall we were in before turning to the last member of our group. " You my handsome friend have yet to introduce yourself to the camera, and don't be shy, this video is going tongue a hit!!!" I grinned and looked at you all like a kid in a candy store.
Sage whistled lightly at her, " beautiful and smart, a deadly combination." I understand for a minute, videoing the entire hall we were in before turning to the last member of our group. " You my handsome friend have yet to introduce yourself to the camera, and don't be shy, this video is going tongue a hit!!!" I grinned and looked at you all like a kid in a candy store.
waUHeHl.png

Sabri tossed a smile towards Cheshire. He adjusted the strap of his bag, nodding towards Kit. "I dunno, that's pretty weird. How'dyou get ahold of blueprints for this old place anyways?"

The brunet blinked at Sage, eyes focusing on the lens of the camera. "Sabrina Alessia. Silly name, and if there is even anything here, clearly I'd be the first target." He playfully indicated the four inches between him and the rest of the group. Sabri's smile was a little shyer than normal as he ran a hand through feathery hair. "I've got a camcorder if any of us need it." The half-angel turned back to face the entire group. "Uh, Kit? You mentioned two bedrooms. Are we gonna pair off or some sleep in the main room?"

Sabri tossed a smile towards Cheshire. He adjusted the strap of his bag, nodding towards Kit. "I dunno, that's pretty weird. How'dyou get ahold of blueprints for this old place anyways?"

The brunet blinked at Sage, eyes focusing on the lens of the camera. "Sabrina Alessia. Silly name, and if there is even anything here, clearly I'd be the first target." He playfully indicated the four inches between him and the rest of the group. Sabri's smile was a little shyer than normal as he ran a hand through feathery hair. "I've got a camcorder if any of us need it." The half-angel turned back to face the entire group. "Uh, Kit? You mentioned two bedrooms. Are we gonna pair off or some sleep in the main room?"
banner_grimm.png
Kit turned to look at him, her smile completely faded, "You three can fight over the second bedroom and main area. I'll sleep in the third room alone. Now c'mon let's go get settled for our week in horror mansion." She turned away and started towards the main staircase in the building.
Kit turned to look at him, her smile completely faded, "You three can fight over the second bedroom and main area. I'll sleep in the third room alone. Now c'mon let's go get settled for our week in horror mansion." She turned away and started towards the main staircase in the building.
I Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7