Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Divergent RP (Private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132
((That's absolutely fine! I mean, you were so patient with me when I was late oops. I'll write more in a bit, I'm a little busy rn))

Serendipity sighed, slumping in her chair, feeling embarrassed, and slightly guilty. While it wasn't the first time she had pulled tricks like that, this one felt extra awkward, with involving an Abnegation girl she had nearly just met. She glanced at the clock, a small smile of relief on her face as she saw the class was nearly over.

Lincoln watched the teacher wrap up his lesson with a bright smile. He glanced up at the small, digital clock that was placed on the teacher's desk, surprised at how fast the class had been. He turned back to Heather and his 'chat paper,' seeing she put a final note. Lincoln smiled himself when he read the words, nodding vigorously, and feeling comforted with each reassurance she wrote.
'See you at lunch!' He jotted down, letting the paper rest between their seats.
((That's absolutely fine! I mean, you were so patient with me when I was late oops. I'll write more in a bit, I'm a little busy rn))

Serendipity sighed, slumping in her chair, feeling embarrassed, and slightly guilty. While it wasn't the first time she had pulled tricks like that, this one felt extra awkward, with involving an Abnegation girl she had nearly just met. She glanced at the clock, a small smile of relief on her face as she saw the class was nearly over.

Lincoln watched the teacher wrap up his lesson with a bright smile. He glanced up at the small, digital clock that was placed on the teacher's desk, surprised at how fast the class had been. He turned back to Heather and his 'chat paper,' seeing she put a final note. Lincoln smiled himself when he read the words, nodding vigorously, and feeling comforted with each reassurance she wrote.
'See you at lunch!' He jotted down, letting the paper rest between their seats.
Cay smiles when the bell rings, glad to be done with this class. "SP." She says, trying to get her attention. "I need to go find Heather, wanna come?" She asks, walking over. The other abnegation girl intersepts her.
"Why do you always get into trouble?" She asks. "And why didn't your friend let me take the blame?" Caytlin frowns, surprised by the girls questions.
"Sorry." Cay says. "I don't know why she did it."

Heather hears the bell, and stands, holding out her hand for Lincoln. "Need a hand?" She asks.
Cay smiles when the bell rings, glad to be done with this class. "SP." She says, trying to get her attention. "I need to go find Heather, wanna come?" She asks, walking over. The other abnegation girl intersepts her.
"Why do you always get into trouble?" She asks. "And why didn't your friend let me take the blame?" Caytlin frowns, surprised by the girls questions.
"Sorry." Cay says. "I don't know why she did it."

Heather hears the bell, and stands, holding out her hand for Lincoln. "Need a hand?" She asks.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Sozz if your busy, but i wasnt sure if it got lost in alerts))
((Sozz if your busy, but i wasnt sure if it got lost in alerts))
((Again, sorry heh.))

Serendipity heard the bell ring with another sigh of relief, and walked out the door. She saw Caytlin wave her over, and rushed over to the girl. She stopped midway, seeing the Abnegation girl cut her off, starting to talk. She listened quietly to the conversation, before stepping in.
"I believe that question should be asked to me.
I did it because I am already a troublemaker, and you don't deserve to take my blame.
It's my fault, not yours. And... Don't be angry that you're no I trouble. It's stupid."
She hissed quickly to the girl.
S.P. finished with a small frown, glancing at Cay slowly.
_____

Lincoln smiled brightly at Heather, taking her hand gently.
"Thank you. Shall we head off to lunch... or meet up with Cay and S.P?" He questioned, his tone warm. He gazed back at the classroom before he went out the door, collecting his books as he walked.
Lincoln awaited Heatther's answer.

((Again, sorry heh.))

Serendipity heard the bell ring with another sigh of relief, and walked out the door. She saw Caytlin wave her over, and rushed over to the girl. She stopped midway, seeing the Abnegation girl cut her off, starting to talk. She listened quietly to the conversation, before stepping in.
"I believe that question should be asked to me.
I did it because I am already a troublemaker, and you don't deserve to take my blame.
It's my fault, not yours. And... Don't be angry that you're no I trouble. It's stupid."
She hissed quickly to the girl.
S.P. finished with a small frown, glancing at Cay slowly.
_____

Lincoln smiled brightly at Heather, taking her hand gently.
"Thank you. Shall we head off to lunch... or meet up with Cay and S.P?" He questioned, his tone warm. He gazed back at the classroom before he went out the door, collecting his books as he walked.
Lincoln awaited Heatther's answer.

Cay gives SP a I'll tell you later look. She walks out of the classroom, and ends up pushing Heather into Lincoln, knocking them both onto the floor. "Sozzy."(not a typo) she says. "I need to get our lunch out of my locker." She tells Heather, who was still on the floor. "Meet you in the cafeteria." She says. "SP, make sure these two don't get into trouble." Caytlin sprints off toward her locker.

Heather frowns at her sister. She pushes herself up, and then turns back to Lincoln. "Does that answer your question?" She asks, moving out of the way of a different boy.
Cay gives SP a I'll tell you later look. She walks out of the classroom, and ends up pushing Heather into Lincoln, knocking them both onto the floor. "Sozzy."(not a typo) she says. "I need to get our lunch out of my locker." She tells Heather, who was still on the floor. "Meet you in the cafeteria." She says. "SP, make sure these two don't get into trouble." Caytlin sprints off toward her locker.

Heather frowns at her sister. She pushes herself up, and then turns back to Lincoln. "Does that answer your question?" She asks, moving out of the way of a different boy.
Serendipity nodded in response to Caytlin's look, following after her when she took off out of the classroom. She stepped back in surprise when Cay bumped into Heather and Lincoln, stifling a giggle when the fell to the floor. She listened intently to Cay's words, glancing at her red-faced brother with a smirk.
He was obviously embarrassed, and S.P. couldn't help a small laugh.
"You got it Cay, see ya later!" She called out to the running girl, watching her disappear behind a corner.

She turned back to the pair, grinning deviously.
"You heard the girl, let's get move on when you stop blushing Lincoln." S.P. teased, her smile widening when his face turned pink again. She simply shrugged, and waited for the two them to be ready.

Lincoln didn't expect Caytlin to round the corner so fast, so he didn't have any time to react. He fell into Heather to his embarrassment, his face turning rosy pink at the cheeks. He immediately got up, brushing off the 'dust,' in attempt to cover up his fall. He got even more embarrassed when he saw that Heather stood unfazed, speaking normally.
"I'm s-so sorry! I didn't mean to fall in you, Heather!" Lincoln chirped, the burning feeling in his cheeks fading.

Then his sister spoke, making him embarrassed all over again. He glared at her, as he picked up the books he had been holding previously. He sighed, and turned back to Heather once more.
"I guess it does." He murmured to her reply, still glaring at S.P. Lincoln whipped around, and prepared to head to the cafeteria.
Serendipity nodded in response to Caytlin's look, following after her when she took off out of the classroom. She stepped back in surprise when Cay bumped into Heather and Lincoln, stifling a giggle when the fell to the floor. She listened intently to Cay's words, glancing at her red-faced brother with a smirk.
He was obviously embarrassed, and S.P. couldn't help a small laugh.
"You got it Cay, see ya later!" She called out to the running girl, watching her disappear behind a corner.

She turned back to the pair, grinning deviously.
"You heard the girl, let's get move on when you stop blushing Lincoln." S.P. teased, her smile widening when his face turned pink again. She simply shrugged, and waited for the two them to be ready.

Lincoln didn't expect Caytlin to round the corner so fast, so he didn't have any time to react. He fell into Heather to his embarrassment, his face turning rosy pink at the cheeks. He immediately got up, brushing off the 'dust,' in attempt to cover up his fall. He got even more embarrassed when he saw that Heather stood unfazed, speaking normally.
"I'm s-so sorry! I didn't mean to fall in you, Heather!" Lincoln chirped, the burning feeling in his cheeks fading.

Then his sister spoke, making him embarrassed all over again. He glared at her, as he picked up the books he had been holding previously. He sighed, and turned back to Heather once more.
"I guess it does." He murmured to her reply, still glaring at S.P. Lincoln whipped around, and prepared to head to the cafeteria.
Heather follows SP. "It's fine." She says, but it really wasn't. Heather had landed on her leg wrong, and then when Lincoln fell, he pushed her even farther down, so now Heathers leg was sending spikes of pain through her body, and making her limo a bit, though she tried not to show it.

Cay got to her locker, and grabbed her lunch, and was about to grab Heathers, when a dauntless boy came up behind her, and punched her, right in the back of her head, knocking her into the sharp corner of her locker. She turns around, and sees that more then one person was there, about 6 or 7 dauntless kids were there, laughing with the original boy.
"Good one Damion." One says.
"Hit her again." Says another. Carlin tries to block his blows, but ends up getting punched way to many times, then a teacher came around the corner, and the other kids ran, leaving Cay on the ground, blood running down her face. The teacher grabs Cays hand, and pulls her up, leading her to the nurses office. Cay could tell she was about to pass out, and the moment the teacher who she had relized was her math teacher sat her down in a chair, she did. Caytlin didn't know what happened, but she woke up just in time to finish hearing the nurse over the intercom saying.
"Heather Louisa and Serendipity Lumiere report to the neruses office."
Heather follows SP. "It's fine." She says, but it really wasn't. Heather had landed on her leg wrong, and then when Lincoln fell, he pushed her even farther down, so now Heathers leg was sending spikes of pain through her body, and making her limo a bit, though she tried not to show it.

Cay got to her locker, and grabbed her lunch, and was about to grab Heathers, when a dauntless boy came up behind her, and punched her, right in the back of her head, knocking her into the sharp corner of her locker. She turns around, and sees that more then one person was there, about 6 or 7 dauntless kids were there, laughing with the original boy.
"Good one Damion." One says.
"Hit her again." Says another. Carlin tries to block his blows, but ends up getting punched way to many times, then a teacher came around the corner, and the other kids ran, leaving Cay on the ground, blood running down her face. The teacher grabs Cays hand, and pulls her up, leading her to the nurses office. Cay could tell she was about to pass out, and the moment the teacher who she had relized was her math teacher sat her down in a chair, she did. Caytlin didn't know what happened, but she woke up just in time to finish hearing the nurse over the intercom saying.
"Heather Louisa and Serendipity Lumiere report to the neruses office."
Serendipity chuckled to herself, seeing that both kids were seemingly ok. She was about to drag the two behind her to the cafeteria when the intercom crackled.
A sweet, gentle, and very worried voice came through, speaking words that S.P. dreaded. Her eyes widened and her heart dropped, hearing the almost harmless words ringing in her ears.
"Oh Sh-." She cut herself off, realizing that Heather and Lincoln wouldn't appreciate her sailor mouth right now.
"Heather, come with me. Lincoln, it's up to you whether you're staying or coming. Just make up your mind quickly, you know where to find us." She said, her voice cold and serious. Something bad had happened, S.P. knew it.
She grabbed Heather's hand briskly, ignoring the warning looks coming from Lincoln. She didn't look back as she fled to the the Nurse's Office, Heather trailing behind her.

S.P. ripped open the door, to see Cay bloody and in a chair. Her math teacher was there, along with the nurse.
"What happened?!?" She screeched, gasping in horror.

Lincoln noticed the pain lurking behind Heather'S eyes, and felt obliged to say something.
"You're sure your Ok?" He asked quietly, right as the intercom blared in his ears.
His face drained of color when the message finished, looking at his sister with worried eyes.
Her voice was steely and dark, reflecting the worry that both siblings felt. Lincoln nodded when S.P. spoke, deciding to follow after them.
He had lost his appetite anyway.
He mentally reminded to ask Heather about the fall later, his question lost in the sudden panic. He raced after them, barely keeping up with his more athletic older sister. Lincoln nearly tripped as he ran, apologizing to a random Amnity girl he bumped into as he fled.
The girl simply smiled, true to her kind nature.

Lincoln arrived moments after Heather and S.P. did, trying to look over their shoulders. He caught a glimpse of Caytlin'S state, his fear only growing. He glanced at Heather to see her reaction. He stayed silent, letting the others do the talking.
Serendipity chuckled to herself, seeing that both kids were seemingly ok. She was about to drag the two behind her to the cafeteria when the intercom crackled.
A sweet, gentle, and very worried voice came through, speaking words that S.P. dreaded. Her eyes widened and her heart dropped, hearing the almost harmless words ringing in her ears.
"Oh Sh-." She cut herself off, realizing that Heather and Lincoln wouldn't appreciate her sailor mouth right now.
"Heather, come with me. Lincoln, it's up to you whether you're staying or coming. Just make up your mind quickly, you know where to find us." She said, her voice cold and serious. Something bad had happened, S.P. knew it.
She grabbed Heather's hand briskly, ignoring the warning looks coming from Lincoln. She didn't look back as she fled to the the Nurse's Office, Heather trailing behind her.

S.P. ripped open the door, to see Cay bloody and in a chair. Her math teacher was there, along with the nurse.
"What happened?!?" She screeched, gasping in horror.

Lincoln noticed the pain lurking behind Heather'S eyes, and felt obliged to say something.
"You're sure your Ok?" He asked quietly, right as the intercom blared in his ears.
His face drained of color when the message finished, looking at his sister with worried eyes.
Her voice was steely and dark, reflecting the worry that both siblings felt. Lincoln nodded when S.P. spoke, deciding to follow after them.
He had lost his appetite anyway.
He mentally reminded to ask Heather about the fall later, his question lost in the sudden panic. He raced after them, barely keeping up with his more athletic older sister. Lincoln nearly tripped as he ran, apologizing to a random Amnity girl he bumped into as he fled.
The girl simply smiled, true to her kind nature.

Lincoln arrived moments after Heather and S.P. did, trying to look over their shoulders. He caught a glimpse of Caytlin'S state, his fear only growing. He glanced at Heather to see her reaction. He stayed silent, letting the others do the talking.
Heather gasps. "Oh my gosh." She exclaims. "Caytlin what happened?" She asks, walking up to her sister, she had a cut on her forehead, and it was bleeding really bad. But before Cay could say anything, the teacher does.
"Caytlin got some dauntless kids into troube a few days ago." The teacher explains. "And they got her back for it today." The nurse leaned over Caytlin, and puts something on her cut.
"Cay." Heather hugs her sister. "You need to be more careful." She says. Caytlin just nods.

Caytlin wondered why the nurse had called SP in, and looked at her, then her brother. Caytlin tries to wipe her face, she looked at Heather who was also staring at Lincoln, her cheeks turning pink.
"I'm fine." She says, but it wasn't very convincing since her voice cracked, and with the evidence right here. "Heather if you tell our parents." She says, "don't do it." The nuse wiped the blood off Caytlins face, and gives her a small ****.
"Take this." The nurse says. "It will help with the pain." She smiles.
"Thanks." Cay says. Caytlin licks her lip, of corse it was bleeding as well.
Heather gasps. "Oh my gosh." She exclaims. "Caytlin what happened?" She asks, walking up to her sister, she had a cut on her forehead, and it was bleeding really bad. But before Cay could say anything, the teacher does.
"Caytlin got some dauntless kids into troube a few days ago." The teacher explains. "And they got her back for it today." The nurse leaned over Caytlin, and puts something on her cut.
"Cay." Heather hugs her sister. "You need to be more careful." She says. Caytlin just nods.

Caytlin wondered why the nurse had called SP in, and looked at her, then her brother. Caytlin tries to wipe her face, she looked at Heather who was also staring at Lincoln, her cheeks turning pink.
"I'm fine." She says, but it wasn't very convincing since her voice cracked, and with the evidence right here. "Heather if you tell our parents." She says, "don't do it." The nuse wiped the blood off Caytlins face, and gives her a small ****.
"Take this." The nurse says. "It will help with the pain." She smiles.
"Thanks." Cay says. Caytlin licks her lip, of corse it was bleeding as well.
((I love the little thing on your hatchery :))
((I love the little thing on your hatchery :))
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132