Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All Fun and Games (1x1 EagleRider)
1 2
@EagleRider [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29381914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293820/29381914_350.png[/img] [/url] Shimmerflight twitched, unconscious, laying underneath a tree. She was covered in bruises. She slowly opened her eyes, her memories while being an adult fading. [size=2]"Mmm...?"[/size] she choked out. She felt... small. As if she were a hatchling again... all she knew was that she was an adult, nothing else. She moaned, not being able to move. [i]What happened...? Right... the sky turned red... that's all I know... what was I hit with...?[/i] Multiple thoughts flooded her mind, and she felt overwhelmed. She opened her mouth wide to speak. "Hello?" she squeaked, noticing that her voice was higher pitched than usual. (I got the idea to make this a prequel to Shimmerflight's lore, before her adult side came in ^^)
@EagleRider

29381914_350.png

Shimmerflight twitched, unconscious, laying underneath a tree. She was covered in bruises. She slowly opened her eyes, her memories while being an adult fading. "Mmm...?" she choked out. She felt... small. As if she were a hatchling again... all she knew was that she was an adult, nothing else. She moaned, not being able to move. What happened...? Right... the sky turned red... that's all I know... what was I hit with...?

Multiple thoughts flooded her mind, and she felt overwhelmed. She opened her mouth wide to speak. "Hello?" she squeaked, noticing that her voice was higher pitched than usual.

(I got the idea to make this a prequel to Shimmerflight's lore, before her adult side came in ^^)
xk7ymDQ.png
(Ok sounds good) :) url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28400414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284005/28400414_350.png[/img] [/url] Regulus was out looking for a good place to either read or get away from the busy lair in Ashfall Wastes. It was his day off from organizing books and scrolls and decided to go to the shadow region. When he heard a young voice say "hello" He looked around searching for the hatchling who may have gotten lost.
(Ok sounds good) :)

url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28400414]
28400414_350.png
[/url]

Regulus was out looking for a good place to either read or get away from the busy lair in Ashfall Wastes. It was his day off from organizing books and scrolls and decided to go to the shadow region. When he heard a young voice say "hello" He looked around searching for the hatchling who may have gotten lost.

Shimmerflight heard footsteps and lifted her head up, pain spreading down her neck as she did so. "Hello?" she said again, this time louder. This was when she really noticed her small voice. She also noticed her pearl with her... and it was about the same size as her. What happened to me? she questioned, clutching the now large pearl. "Is... anyone out there?"
Shimmerflight heard footsteps and lifted her head up, pain spreading down her neck as she did so. "Hello?" she said again, this time louder. This was when she really noticed her small voice. She also noticed her pearl with her... and it was about the same size as her. What happened to me? she questioned, clutching the now large pearl. "Is... anyone out there?"
xk7ymDQ.png
Regulus emerges and finds her. "Hello young one, who are you? Why are you alone? Where are your parents?" Regulus asks politely and caring. "Want me to take you back to the region you originate from?" He asks. His eyes showing concern for her seeing as a hatchling is alone in the shadow region. "Has someone pulled a malicious trick young one? Leading you from your parents?"
Regulus emerges and finds her. "Hello young one, who are you? Why are you alone? Where are your parents?" Regulus asks politely and caring. "Want me to take you back to the region you originate from?" He asks. His eyes showing concern for her seeing as a hatchling is alone in the shadow region. "Has someone pulled a malicious trick young one? Leading you from your parents?"
Shimmerflight stared blankly at the pearlcatcher in front of her. He was bigger than her... was he Guardian sized perhaps? No... that was impossible. He referred to her as "young one". She was a hatchling. Again. But how? Her head spun as the memories of adulthood were hitting her like multiple stone bricks before fading away.

"Shimmerflight," she squeaked, feeling tired as she remained on the ground. "I'm confused, I don't know what happened to me, I just woke up here like this, honest! I... I don't know where my parents are... probably somewhere in The Tangled Wood..." How am I a hatchling? How is this even possible? "Everything hurts.. please tell me that you're here to help me mister?"
Shimmerflight stared blankly at the pearlcatcher in front of her. He was bigger than her... was he Guardian sized perhaps? No... that was impossible. He referred to her as "young one". She was a hatchling. Again. But how? Her head spun as the memories of adulthood were hitting her like multiple stone bricks before fading away.

"Shimmerflight," she squeaked, feeling tired as she remained on the ground. "I'm confused, I don't know what happened to me, I just woke up here like this, honest! I... I don't know where my parents are... probably somewhere in The Tangled Wood..." How am I a hatchling? How is this even possible? "Everything hurts.. please tell me that you're here to help me mister?"
xk7ymDQ.png
"I'd gladly help you young one. You say your parents are in the Tangled Wood?" He looks down at her kindly. "Everything hurts? Are you hungry? Or have you been injured?" His eyes show concern when saying injured. Shimmerflight is a nice name. What do you mean you woke up like this? You don't just wake up a hatchling... My name is Regulus. Apologies for late introduction, but didn't think that was important quite yet at the time." He smiles. "Are you saying you were an adult?"
"I'd gladly help you young one. You say your parents are in the Tangled Wood?" He looks down at her kindly. "Everything hurts? Are you hungry? Or have you been injured?" His eyes show concern when saying injured. Shimmerflight is a nice name. What do you mean you woke up like this? You don't just wake up a hatchling... My name is Regulus. Apologies for late introduction, but didn't think that was important quite yet at the time." He smiles. "Are you saying you were an adult?"
"Regulus," she repeated, trying to process the multiple questions that came at her. He probably didn't believe her, but she honestly had no idea how she woke up as a hatchling again, or if she just had an incredibly long dream about being an adult... that would be stupid. "I... I don't feel hungry," she began to answer. "I don't know what happened... I remember the sky being this strange red... and then... then..." She strained, struggling to remember what had happened to her. Just then, she heard a splash echo in her mind. "I might've landed in some water," she finished, looking confused at her own thought. "I think I was an adult, but now my memory is blurry... yeah. All I know for sure is that I definitely wasn't like this befo-" Suddenly, multiple spikes of pain jabbed her waist, and she couldn't finish her sentence because her breath caught sharply. She yelped as she curled around her now larger pearl, looking up at Regulus with blurry eyes.

Except... the blurriness was from tears, not exhaustion. She put on a pained smile, but knew that it wasn't going to convince Regulus that she was "okay".
"Regulus," she repeated, trying to process the multiple questions that came at her. He probably didn't believe her, but she honestly had no idea how she woke up as a hatchling again, or if she just had an incredibly long dream about being an adult... that would be stupid. "I... I don't feel hungry," she began to answer. "I don't know what happened... I remember the sky being this strange red... and then... then..." She strained, struggling to remember what had happened to her. Just then, she heard a splash echo in her mind. "I might've landed in some water," she finished, looking confused at her own thought. "I think I was an adult, but now my memory is blurry... yeah. All I know for sure is that I definitely wasn't like this befo-" Suddenly, multiple spikes of pain jabbed her waist, and she couldn't finish her sentence because her breath caught sharply. She yelped as she curled around her now larger pearl, looking up at Regulus with blurry eyes.

Except... the blurriness was from tears, not exhaustion. She put on a pained smile, but knew that it wasn't going to convince Regulus that she was "okay".
xk7ymDQ.png
Hearing her yelp Regulus looks concerned and even more caring. "Sounds like you're hurt very badly... I have a healing potion from my clan. Try to drink it." He offers it to her. "I don't know what to make of you just told me though as I've never heard such a thing ever happen before. You may have been adult until that odd occurrence that made the sky red and you landed in water? I've honestly never heard such a thing." He looks at her unsure what to think, but knows some stories cannot be so elaborate without some truth to them.

"Don't try to fool me Shimmerflight. I can tell you are in pain." He says honestly. "Be honest with me and I will be honest with you. But your tears easily give away your pain. Take the potion. It will help."
Hearing her yelp Regulus looks concerned and even more caring. "Sounds like you're hurt very badly... I have a healing potion from my clan. Try to drink it." He offers it to her. "I don't know what to make of you just told me though as I've never heard such a thing ever happen before. You may have been adult until that odd occurrence that made the sky red and you landed in water? I've honestly never heard such a thing." He looks at her unsure what to think, but knows some stories cannot be so elaborate without some truth to them.

"Don't try to fool me Shimmerflight. I can tell you are in pain." He says honestly. "Be honest with me and I will be honest with you. But your tears easily give away your pain. Take the potion. It will help."
Shimmerflight's gaze never left Regulus as he spoke to her. There was no point in lying, he just wanted to help her. She reached out for the potion, noting how short her arms were now. She finally managed to grab it, struggling to drink it. When she finished, she placed the flask back down, sighing. She didn't taste anything in particular, nothing bitter or sweet. Now the pain was slowly fading away. She didn't know what to think; does Regulus believe her or think she's dreaming? Then she remembered something else. "I was with a green mirror," she suddenly said. "I think he was my friend or something, I can't remember for sure. But the wounds don't feel like they came from a mirror. They feel more like... wounds given by a spiral."

"Yeah, the story may sound impossible, but I'm telling you, that's what happened to me. I'll be honest with you, just as you said." She said this with a cheerful tone, thankful for the help.
Shimmerflight's gaze never left Regulus as he spoke to her. There was no point in lying, he just wanted to help her. She reached out for the potion, noting how short her arms were now. She finally managed to grab it, struggling to drink it. When she finished, she placed the flask back down, sighing. She didn't taste anything in particular, nothing bitter or sweet. Now the pain was slowly fading away. She didn't know what to think; does Regulus believe her or think she's dreaming? Then she remembered something else. "I was with a green mirror," she suddenly said. "I think he was my friend or something, I can't remember for sure. But the wounds don't feel like they came from a mirror. They feel more like... wounds given by a spiral."

"Yeah, the story may sound impossible, but I'm telling you, that's what happened to me. I'll be honest with you, just as you said." She said this with a cheerful tone, thankful for the help.
xk7ymDQ.png
"I believe you.. just.. well I've never heard of such an event. A green mirror yet wounds by a spiral... odd. Perhaps your clan knows more. I will say this I believe your story because no hatchling I know could come up with a story and support it with a calm demeanor such as yourself. Can you guide me to your clan? Or shall I carry you?" He looks at her kindly.
"I believe you.. just.. well I've never heard of such an event. A green mirror yet wounds by a spiral... odd. Perhaps your clan knows more. I will say this I believe your story because no hatchling I know could come up with a story and support it with a calm demeanor such as yourself. Can you guide me to your clan? Or shall I carry you?" He looks at her kindly.
1 2