Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Borderlands [RP]
1 2 3
[columns][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/9dcc/f/2016/135/2/9/vault_hunters_wanted_banner_by_aretimes-da2libj.png[/img] [nextcol][b]Pinglist / Players[/b] @ Aretimes @ Draconequis @ Zenikay 1. Aretimes as The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2108289#post_25368389]Beast Master.[/url] 2. Draconequis as The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2108289/4#post_25446326]Psycho.[/url] 3. Zenikay as The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2108289/4#post_25436969]Siren.[/url] This is a [i]closed[/i] roleplay, but feel free to sub and follow us on our whacky adventures through Pandora! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2108289/1#post_2108289]OOC Thread[/url][/columns] Fifteen years after Handsome Jack was defeated, both in human and AI form, and the Vault of the Traveler was opened and looted by the most unexpected band of people, Pandora began to heal--in it's own, crazy little way. Atlas is top dog, now that's under new management by one Rhys "The Company Man." Gun sales are up, New-U stations have recently been transferred and re-secured to the Atlas servers, and Rhys is being a smarty-pants because he's not trying to rule over or "fix" Pandora. Managing his new company is hard enough. The Crimson Raiders are under new management as well. One Lilith "FireHawk" is running the show now, although she might be a little bit twitchy--getting pumped full of Eridium will probably do that to ya--but, she's been managing. Ah, but that's not even the best part. The "Death Towers of Doomy-Shooty-Death" have been disabled. You know, the ones at the very edge of the maps that kill you if you go to far out. [i]Who[/i] did it, nobody knows. No one's raising a hand or speaking out. It's dead quiet--mainly because everyone is so excited that there's [i]more[/i] out there. Hyperion tried to keep everyone fenced in, but ahh, whoever disabled those towers... we of Pandora thank you. Now there's rumors of a [i]vault.[/i] This one is said to have even more loot then the previous ones, and maybe fewer dangerous monsters guarding said loot--but, that's wishful thinking.
vault_hunters_wanted_banner_by_aretimes-da2libj.png

Pinglist / Players
@ Aretimes
@ Draconequis
@ Zenikay

1. Aretimes as The Beast Master.
2. Draconequis as The Psycho.
3. Zenikay as The Siren.

This is a closed roleplay, but feel free to sub and follow us on our whacky adventures through Pandora!

OOC Thread

Fifteen years after Handsome Jack was defeated, both in human and AI form, and the Vault of the Traveler was opened and looted by the most unexpected band of people, Pandora began to heal--in it's own, crazy little way.

Atlas is top dog, now that's under new management by one Rhys "The Company Man." Gun sales are up, New-U stations have recently been transferred and re-secured to the Atlas servers, and Rhys is being a smarty-pants because he's not trying to rule over or "fix" Pandora. Managing his new company is hard enough.

The Crimson Raiders are under new management as well. One Lilith "FireHawk" is running the show now, although she might be a little bit twitchy--getting pumped full of Eridium will probably do that to ya--but, she's been managing.

Ah, but that's not even the best part. The "Death Towers of Doomy-Shooty-Death" have been disabled. You know, the ones at the very edge of the maps that kill you if you go to far out. Who did it, nobody knows. No one's raising a hand or speaking out. It's dead quiet--mainly because everyone is so excited that there's more out there. Hyperion tried to keep everyone fenced in, but ahh, whoever disabled those towers... we of Pandora thank you.

Now there's rumors of a vault. This one is said to have even more loot then the previous ones, and maybe fewer dangerous monsters guarding said loot--but, that's wishful thinking.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Draconequis @Zenikay
Here we go! Sorry this took so long, and I hope this is an okay starter!

VAULT HUNTERS WANTED!
Treasure and Fame await those who can find the Vault of the Outsider. Brave the dangers of the badlands beyond, and you will rewarded handsomely greatly!
Sponsored by the Atlas Corporation.

A note is scrawled under the Atlas poster in black ink.

Do not go past the towers. Do NOT search for the Vault.
We will find you, before you find it.
We will kill you.
We are watching you.

A Vault symbol with a slightly askew, horizontal strike through it, is hurriedly sketched under the message in black. The strike is in red.

A group of bandits are sitting around in a train car, the train racing along the tracks. A skag lies at the feet of one bandit who is fiddling with a radio. The man flicks the knob after messing with the backing, and music begins thumping from it's speakers. He leans back in his seat, satisfied. The Skag appears to be snoozing.

As if on cue, the train car suddenly jolts, startling the group. They all glance at one another, the radio-bandit giving a soft whine. "Oh not again," he snaps out, before a hole is blasted through the side of the car. A group of hooded figures swing in, guns blazing as they mow down the remaining bandits. They race over to the door, six of them in total, before bursting through it--only to discover that the train had unhooked the car that had been attacked. Said train was getting away, further down the tracks toward New Fyrestone.

The hooded group simply watch it, faces and bodies shadowed by their cloaks.

A voice chimes in over the train's passenger cars. "Aha, sorry for that little bit of uh, turbulence everyone! Everything's A-OK now! We're still on schedule for New Fyrestone."

It's only about an hour later before the train slows to a halt at the new station in the rebuilt Fyrestone. People are bustling off the train, crowds dispersing across the platform and heading into the town.

Three figures stand out from the others.

One such, is an odd sight to see indeed. A bipedal feline, black and white in color, sits atop the train car, looking down at the masses. There's a sniper rifle strapped to her back. She hops down, landing on all fours before standing up and beginning to walk forward. The crowds have left the platform, so she is alone for the moment. The cat stops at the stairs leading down into the town, ears perking. She sighs, continuing forward.

Her blue eyes trace around the area, spotting the Bounty Board rather easily. The cat makes a bee-line for it, gazing over the posters and ECHO Recorders hanging from the billboard. Her tail flicks thoughtfully as she studies the posters, trying to find one that suited her taste. At last, she spied a particularly rough looking bandit, who went by the name of "Barnaby the Beast." A sly little grin crossed her face as she reached up for the poster. "Yeah, we'll see how much of a beast you really are, once I've..."

She stretched her arm, paw grabbing at the tip of the paper. She grunted, standing up on her tiptoes. "Once I've... grabbed.. this da'gum... poster..." The feline growled as she had no luck.

Growing aggravated, she proceeded to go over to the side of the board, climb it half way, and reach out for the wanted poster. She managed to snag it, ripping it off the board. But the ECHO Recorder with all the info on this guy, was just a little too far for her to reach. Hissing, the cat climbed up the rest of the way of the board, slinking across the top of it, before reaching down and nabbing the recording device. She huffed in tired satisfaction, before jumping off the board and landing softly in the dirt. The cat rolled up the poster before stuffing it in her bag, along with the ECHO device.

She might as well buy some food for herself and get an extra gun, before she headed off into the badlands. Fixing her vest, the feline set off toward the motel, hoping she could get a room without much hassle.
@Draconequis @Zenikay
Here we go! Sorry this took so long, and I hope this is an okay starter!

VAULT HUNTERS WANTED!
Treasure and Fame await those who can find the Vault of the Outsider. Brave the dangers of the badlands beyond, and you will rewarded handsomely greatly!

A note is scrawled under the Atlas poster in black ink.

Do not go past the towers. Do NOT search for the Vault.
We will find you, before you find it.
We will kill you.
We are watching you.

A Vault symbol with a slightly askew, horizontal strike through it, is hurriedly sketched under the message in black. The strike is in red.

A group of bandits are sitting around in a train car, the train racing along the tracks. A skag lies at the feet of one bandit who is fiddling with a radio. The man flicks the knob after messing with the backing, and music begins thumping from it's speakers. He leans back in his seat, satisfied. The Skag appears to be snoozing.

As if on cue, the train car suddenly jolts, startling the group. They all glance at one another, the radio-bandit giving a soft whine. "Oh not again," he snaps out, before a hole is blasted through the side of the car. A group of hooded figures swing in, guns blazing as they mow down the remaining bandits. They race over to the door, six of them in total, before bursting through it--only to discover that the train had unhooked the car that had been attacked. Said train was getting away, further down the tracks toward New Fyrestone.

The hooded group simply watch it, faces and bodies shadowed by their cloaks.

A voice chimes in over the train's passenger cars. "Aha, sorry for that little bit of uh, turbulence everyone! Everything's A-OK now! We're still on schedule for New Fyrestone."

It's only about an hour later before the train slows to a halt at the new station in the rebuilt Fyrestone. People are bustling off the train, crowds dispersing across the platform and heading into the town.

Three figures stand out from the others.

One such, is an odd sight to see indeed. A bipedal feline, black and white in color, sits atop the train car, looking down at the masses. There's a sniper rifle strapped to her back. She hops down, landing on all fours before standing up and beginning to walk forward. The crowds have left the platform, so she is alone for the moment. The cat stops at the stairs leading down into the town, ears perking. She sighs, continuing forward.

Her blue eyes trace around the area, spotting the Bounty Board rather easily. The cat makes a bee-line for it, gazing over the posters and ECHO Recorders hanging from the billboard. Her tail flicks thoughtfully as she studies the posters, trying to find one that suited her taste. At last, she spied a particularly rough looking bandit, who went by the name of "Barnaby the Beast." A sly little grin crossed her face as she reached up for the poster. "Yeah, we'll see how much of a beast you really are, once I've..."

She stretched her arm, paw grabbing at the tip of the paper. She grunted, standing up on her tiptoes. "Once I've... grabbed.. this da'gum... poster..." The feline growled as she had no luck.

Growing aggravated, she proceeded to go over to the side of the board, climb it half way, and reach out for the wanted poster. She managed to snag it, ripping it off the board. But the ECHO Recorder with all the info on this guy, was just a little too far for her to reach. Hissing, the cat climbed up the rest of the way of the board, slinking across the top of it, before reaching down and nabbing the recording device. She huffed in tired satisfaction, before jumping off the board and landing softly in the dirt. The cat rolled up the poster before stuffing it in her bag, along with the ECHO device.

She might as well buy some food for herself and get an extra gun, before she headed off into the badlands. Fixing her vest, the feline set off toward the motel, hoping she could get a room without much hassle.
@Aretimes @Zenikay I'm subbed wheeee :D

"TOUCH MY EYEBALLS WITH YOUR TOES!"

"My leeeeft eaaar needs some lovinggg mommmyyy."

"THIS DUCK IS JESUS!"

TW had watched the throngs of Psychos mulling about her, failing their arms and crashing into each other. She would have joined them in any other day, enjoying the crazy nonsense herself.. but today.. today was different.
VAULT HUNTERS WANTED!

This only meant that she could find the one who had killed her parents.. the one who had caused her so much pain through all these years.

"I WILL FIND THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!" she had announced before leaving her Psycho companions aside, hoping none of them would try and find her where she was going.

Getting on the train... was interesting enough.. she got a lot of stares from the confused civilains, bandits, and select few warriors. Some of them even put their hands on their weapons. She contemplated shouting something random at them.. but ultimately decided against it.. probably not a good idea to bother them. She had made her way outside the car and then just decided to perch on the roof instead, the wind whipping past her ears and hair.

She watched blearily as a cat-creature leaped from above the train and landed gracefully, tempted to do the same thing herself, if not for the guns which would train on her if she did. So instead she made her way slowly down the car the way she'd come up and calmly strode into town. Being so calm and cool and collected was staring to make her skin itch. It just didn't feel right. Finally losing it as people stared at her, she shouted something loudly. "I WILL DRINK TOAST THROUGH A NOSE STRAW!"

The resounding shout caused people to scatter from around her, some even training weapons upon her. Finally glad that they weren't awkwardly swarming around her, and satisfied this would make them leave her alone, TW moved clamly away from them and almost ran face first into the cat-lady she'd seen just moments ago leaping off the train like she was some kind of superhero.

The blue glowing eyes of the psycho mask retreated slightly so she could get a better look at the cat. "Fluffy kitty." She stated.
@Aretimes @Zenikay I'm subbed wheeee :D

"TOUCH MY EYEBALLS WITH YOUR TOES!"

"My leeeeft eaaar needs some lovinggg mommmyyy."

"THIS DUCK IS JESUS!"

TW had watched the throngs of Psychos mulling about her, failing their arms and crashing into each other. She would have joined them in any other day, enjoying the crazy nonsense herself.. but today.. today was different.
VAULT HUNTERS WANTED!

This only meant that she could find the one who had killed her parents.. the one who had caused her so much pain through all these years.

"I WILL FIND THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!" she had announced before leaving her Psycho companions aside, hoping none of them would try and find her where she was going.

Getting on the train... was interesting enough.. she got a lot of stares from the confused civilains, bandits, and select few warriors. Some of them even put their hands on their weapons. She contemplated shouting something random at them.. but ultimately decided against it.. probably not a good idea to bother them. She had made her way outside the car and then just decided to perch on the roof instead, the wind whipping past her ears and hair.

She watched blearily as a cat-creature leaped from above the train and landed gracefully, tempted to do the same thing herself, if not for the guns which would train on her if she did. So instead she made her way slowly down the car the way she'd come up and calmly strode into town. Being so calm and cool and collected was staring to make her skin itch. It just didn't feel right. Finally losing it as people stared at her, she shouted something loudly. "I WILL DRINK TOAST THROUGH A NOSE STRAW!"

The resounding shout caused people to scatter from around her, some even training weapons upon her. Finally glad that they weren't awkwardly swarming around her, and satisfied this would make them leave her alone, TW moved clamly away from them and almost ran face first into the cat-lady she'd seen just moments ago leaping off the train like she was some kind of superhero.

The blue glowing eyes of the psycho mask retreated slightly so she could get a better look at the cat. "Fluffy kitty." She stated.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
(Subbed too ^^ Sorry for the late reply, I was in school :p)

"Owww," Valeria whined quietly with a grimace, directly after her head had banged into a metal wall due to "turbulence," as the conductor referred to it as. Sure, sure. It's normal for a bumpy ride to sound like gunfire, she thought to herself, shaking her head despondently and pressing a palm to her now-pained forehead. What a load of Skag crap. She had already been on this confounded train for over a of couple hours, and was plenty ready to arrive in New Fyrestone.

It was still a while longer until the train docked in the station, but you can bet she was one of the first to bolt out of there. A sudden exclamation, however, of a crunchy piece of bread being consumed through a drinking tube, with use of a facial feature other than the mouth, had diverted her attention from fleeing from the station and towards her destination. Turning around and cocking her head slightly in curious consideration, the Siren observed the psycho reflectively. I'm a bit tempted to reply with something equally insane..but I suppose I know better than to do that. Without a further glance, she began to walk away and turn a corner.

But the "further glance" part was a lie, really, and even though she meant to pay the stranger no more mind, her interest was piqued again as she heard the words "fluffy kitty." While it is not at all strange for words such as these to be uttered from the mouth of someone lacking sanity, Valeria, having heard that lingo enough before, felt an indication within the way it was said that the phrase was directed towards someone. Sure enough, the psycho was addressing a Fellakatus, a race she had rarely seen, though maybe it just depended on the area. Okay, okay, I'm done watching strangers like a weirdo, Valeria reminded herself, turning and actually leaving the area but rolling her eyes at her actions all the same.

Sauntering observantly through an alleyway, she took note of various posters pinned onto the walls. Snatching up a few spare wanted posters to work on later, she then folded them up and shoved them unceremoniously into her inventory, though not before reading them. Hmm. Vincent the Villainous, the Masked Menace, Barnaby the Beast, what's with all the friggin' alliterations? she wondered annoyedly, continuing on her way.

A crumple caused her to look down, noticing she had stepped on a post that had been blown onto the ground. Picking it up curiously, further inspection yielded that it was actually ripped off and crumpled, specified by a rip mark and its overall nature before she had walked all over it. Unfurling it inquisitively, she read the words the paper apprised:

VAULT HUNTERS WANTED!
Treasure and Fame await those who can find the Vault of the Outsider. Brave the dangers of the badlands beyond, and you will be rewarded handsomely greatly!

"Hmph," she muttered, analyzing the details repeatedly. I mean, I do already have some, er, particular abilities, within these fields. Abilities that may be able to earn me some money, yes? I'll keep this in mind, she concluded, smirking mischievously and taking that poster as well.

Finishing that block and rounding a corner, she found one of the stops she meant to take. Well here we are, Marly's Mechanics. She had caught word that the owner of this establishment was particularly good with detail.. something required for her personal request. As she began towards the door, she pulled the shiny Echo-Eye out of her pocket and paused to observe it.

Just yesterday she had been rummaging through an apartment she hadn't visited in years, as she was one for travel and had multiple hidey-holes of valuables, something like three in each region. The Eastern areas of the Frozen Wastes was an area she barely ever visited, as in she hadn't visited that particular hidey-hole in nearly a decade. After going through it, however, and deciding to move the items to somewhere she commonly visited, Valeria came across a familiar Echo-Eye. I had found it during the investigation, with Sasha and the others, she reminisced. I should have known I'd misplace something so small, despite its value. After the discovery, she knew she had best get it implanted as soon as possible, so as not to lose it again, and this time for good.

This Marley sounded like an experienced person, possibly up to the task.

Pushing open the door, and letting it swing to lightly clank against a neighboring wall, she approached a rusty yet cluttered counter while feeling fortunate that no one was in line. Ringing the bell, her brows knotted in concern as no trilling sound emanated from it. She tried again, and again it did not work. Rapidly becoming impatient, as a result of the frustration brought on by the malfunctioning object, she began to quickly tap the bell in succession with an angered look.

"...The bell's not broken," came a slightly annoyed voice, belonging to a middle-aged man stepping out of a side room. Eyebrows raised in surprise, Valeria briskly moved her hand away and peered down to observe the thing. Noticing a nearly transparent wire running from it, she gave a quite-noticeable face-palm.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was an electronic... thingy," she apologized bashfully. Jeez, technology is taking off these days. Seems like something Hype-- er, Atlas, would have. Honestly she wasn't all too familiarized with technology, preferring more rustic styles of living, but she certainly didn't mind all of the practicalities the advancements had provided in recent decades. And while an electronic bell wasn't necessarily as insane as a machine that could basically revive you, it wasn't something she had seen before.

Switching to a more kind demeanor, the man accepted her apology and stepped behind the counter to ask about what she needed. "I was wondering if you do Echo-Eye implants? I know it may not be your field, but I thought I'd ask." Setting a finger to his chin in thought, he figured out a reply. "I haven't done an implant in over a decade, as I have no more eyes in stock. Rhys recalled them, you know. 'Side effects involving other cybernetic enhancements of one's body,' or something along those lines." "Really?" Val asked curiously, though obviously a rhetorical question. "Well, I actually have one of my own," she explained, setting the object on the counter in front of him.

"You know, in most recalls it is illegal to keep what has been recalled, let alone use that item," he said condescendingly, leaning over and looking at her over his lenses. "But I don't much care," he continued, leaning back again with a smile. "I'll do it, though it will cost you a pretty penny." "Yes, surely," she replied, smiling at his agreeable nature. Come back some time tomorrow, once I have all of my materials found. And don't get anything in your eyes by then," he warned cautiously. "Will do." With all of that settled, she began back through the alley towards the area by the station, where the message boards were. As she walked, she tried to remember the next place she had meant to visit while here.
(Subbed too ^^ Sorry for the late reply, I was in school :p)

"Owww," Valeria whined quietly with a grimace, directly after her head had banged into a metal wall due to "turbulence," as the conductor referred to it as. Sure, sure. It's normal for a bumpy ride to sound like gunfire, she thought to herself, shaking her head despondently and pressing a palm to her now-pained forehead. What a load of Skag crap. She had already been on this confounded train for over a of couple hours, and was plenty ready to arrive in New Fyrestone.

It was still a while longer until the train docked in the station, but you can bet she was one of the first to bolt out of there. A sudden exclamation, however, of a crunchy piece of bread being consumed through a drinking tube, with use of a facial feature other than the mouth, had diverted her attention from fleeing from the station and towards her destination. Turning around and cocking her head slightly in curious consideration, the Siren observed the psycho reflectively. I'm a bit tempted to reply with something equally insane..but I suppose I know better than to do that. Without a further glance, she began to walk away and turn a corner.

But the "further glance" part was a lie, really, and even though she meant to pay the stranger no more mind, her interest was piqued again as she heard the words "fluffy kitty." While it is not at all strange for words such as these to be uttered from the mouth of someone lacking sanity, Valeria, having heard that lingo enough before, felt an indication within the way it was said that the phrase was directed towards someone. Sure enough, the psycho was addressing a Fellakatus, a race she had rarely seen, though maybe it just depended on the area. Okay, okay, I'm done watching strangers like a weirdo, Valeria reminded herself, turning and actually leaving the area but rolling her eyes at her actions all the same.

Sauntering observantly through an alleyway, she took note of various posters pinned onto the walls. Snatching up a few spare wanted posters to work on later, she then folded them up and shoved them unceremoniously into her inventory, though not before reading them. Hmm. Vincent the Villainous, the Masked Menace, Barnaby the Beast, what's with all the friggin' alliterations? she wondered annoyedly, continuing on her way.

A crumple caused her to look down, noticing she had stepped on a post that had been blown onto the ground. Picking it up curiously, further inspection yielded that it was actually ripped off and crumpled, specified by a rip mark and its overall nature before she had walked all over it. Unfurling it inquisitively, she read the words the paper apprised:

VAULT HUNTERS WANTED!
Treasure and Fame await those who can find the Vault of the Outsider. Brave the dangers of the badlands beyond, and you will be rewarded handsomely greatly!

"Hmph," she muttered, analyzing the details repeatedly. I mean, I do already have some, er, particular abilities, within these fields. Abilities that may be able to earn me some money, yes? I'll keep this in mind, she concluded, smirking mischievously and taking that poster as well.

Finishing that block and rounding a corner, she found one of the stops she meant to take. Well here we are, Marly's Mechanics. She had caught word that the owner of this establishment was particularly good with detail.. something required for her personal request. As she began towards the door, she pulled the shiny Echo-Eye out of her pocket and paused to observe it.

Just yesterday she had been rummaging through an apartment she hadn't visited in years, as she was one for travel and had multiple hidey-holes of valuables, something like three in each region. The Eastern areas of the Frozen Wastes was an area she barely ever visited, as in she hadn't visited that particular hidey-hole in nearly a decade. After going through it, however, and deciding to move the items to somewhere she commonly visited, Valeria came across a familiar Echo-Eye. I had found it during the investigation, with Sasha and the others, she reminisced. I should have known I'd misplace something so small, despite its value. After the discovery, she knew she had best get it implanted as soon as possible, so as not to lose it again, and this time for good.

This Marley sounded like an experienced person, possibly up to the task.

Pushing open the door, and letting it swing to lightly clank against a neighboring wall, she approached a rusty yet cluttered counter while feeling fortunate that no one was in line. Ringing the bell, her brows knotted in concern as no trilling sound emanated from it. She tried again, and again it did not work. Rapidly becoming impatient, as a result of the frustration brought on by the malfunctioning object, she began to quickly tap the bell in succession with an angered look.

"...The bell's not broken," came a slightly annoyed voice, belonging to a middle-aged man stepping out of a side room. Eyebrows raised in surprise, Valeria briskly moved her hand away and peered down to observe the thing. Noticing a nearly transparent wire running from it, she gave a quite-noticeable face-palm.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was an electronic... thingy," she apologized bashfully. Jeez, technology is taking off these days. Seems like something Hype-- er, Atlas, would have. Honestly she wasn't all too familiarized with technology, preferring more rustic styles of living, but she certainly didn't mind all of the practicalities the advancements had provided in recent decades. And while an electronic bell wasn't necessarily as insane as a machine that could basically revive you, it wasn't something she had seen before.

Switching to a more kind demeanor, the man accepted her apology and stepped behind the counter to ask about what she needed. "I was wondering if you do Echo-Eye implants? I know it may not be your field, but I thought I'd ask." Setting a finger to his chin in thought, he figured out a reply. "I haven't done an implant in over a decade, as I have no more eyes in stock. Rhys recalled them, you know. 'Side effects involving other cybernetic enhancements of one's body,' or something along those lines." "Really?" Val asked curiously, though obviously a rhetorical question. "Well, I actually have one of my own," she explained, setting the object on the counter in front of him.

"You know, in most recalls it is illegal to keep what has been recalled, let alone use that item," he said condescendingly, leaning over and looking at her over his lenses. "But I don't much care," he continued, leaning back again with a smile. "I'll do it, though it will cost you a pretty penny." "Yes, surely," she replied, smiling at his agreeable nature. Come back some time tomorrow, once I have all of my materials found. And don't get anything in your eyes by then," he warned cautiously. "Will do." With all of that settled, she began back through the alley towards the area by the station, where the message boards were. As she walked, she tried to remember the next place she had meant to visit while here.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Draconequis
Ey, that's fine Zen lol I'm subbed myself, so no need to ping unless you want to!
By the way, Draco, you still wanna be pinged, or are you subbing too?
and asdfghjkl sorry for the short post-

The before mentioned Fellakatus had indeed heard that... cry of some kind about toast, but she had ultimately ignored it--at least, until she had someone in her face. The feline wasn't shocked by this, just a tad startled, and... somewhat exasperated, more then anything, by this... oddity.

Especially after she'd gone and addressed the her as a "Fluffy kitty."

With the person in question staring her down, the Fellakatus took a second to look them over. Of course, to the feline, everyone but the midgets of Pandora were tall. The mask hid the woman's face--which was a clear sign of banditry and outlaw-erly--but the cat could make out every other detail about her. Blonde, half-shaved hair, rough-n-tumble dusty, old-ish clothing... probably a Psycho. She blinked as the woman took a step back. "Uh... yeah."

Well, that was an extremely intelligent reply. The Fellakatus held the strap to her sniper rifle, almost possessively--as if this stranger would try and take it from her, before clearing her throat. "... Excuse me ma'am," she dipped her head a little, but kept her eyes on the probable Psycho.

A Psycho wouldn't even really be allowed in the town--the Crimson Raiders were far too protective of this place to let it get overrun again--so, this woman was probably not one. Well, not a "full-blooded" one, at least. If she was, she'd have no doubt tried to eat the cat's face or... something.

Most would've probably gotten aggressive and shot this strange lady, but, the Fellakatus wanted to keep her head down for the time being. The feline made an attempt to go around the woman, suddenly realizing she didn't exactly know where a motel was in this place. She'd have to look at the map, to be sure. Or just wander around. Either or.
@Draconequis
Ey, that's fine Zen lol I'm subbed myself, so no need to ping unless you want to!
By the way, Draco, you still wanna be pinged, or are you subbing too?
and asdfghjkl sorry for the short post-

The before mentioned Fellakatus had indeed heard that... cry of some kind about toast, but she had ultimately ignored it--at least, until she had someone in her face. The feline wasn't shocked by this, just a tad startled, and... somewhat exasperated, more then anything, by this... oddity.

Especially after she'd gone and addressed the her as a "Fluffy kitty."

With the person in question staring her down, the Fellakatus took a second to look them over. Of course, to the feline, everyone but the midgets of Pandora were tall. The mask hid the woman's face--which was a clear sign of banditry and outlaw-erly--but the cat could make out every other detail about her. Blonde, half-shaved hair, rough-n-tumble dusty, old-ish clothing... probably a Psycho. She blinked as the woman took a step back. "Uh... yeah."

Well, that was an extremely intelligent reply. The Fellakatus held the strap to her sniper rifle, almost possessively--as if this stranger would try and take it from her, before clearing her throat. "... Excuse me ma'am," she dipped her head a little, but kept her eyes on the probable Psycho.

A Psycho wouldn't even really be allowed in the town--the Crimson Raiders were far too protective of this place to let it get overrun again--so, this woman was probably not one. Well, not a "full-blooded" one, at least. If she was, she'd have no doubt tried to eat the cat's face or... something.

Most would've probably gotten aggressive and shot this strange lady, but, the Fellakatus wanted to keep her head down for the time being. The feline made an attempt to go around the woman, suddenly realizing she didn't exactly know where a motel was in this place. She'd have to look at the map, to be sure. Or just wander around. Either or.
@ aretimes I am subbed (i said it above, perhaps you missed it X)

Staring at the strange and small cat-person try to step around her, TW moved into her way, trying to formulate the correct words to speak with the creature, her mind whirring. Of course, nothing ever came out the way she indended when she spoke to people sometimes. And the volume by which it was delivered in this case was the problem. "do you REQUIRE assistance?" She was still trying to learn what was and was not socially acceptable to do.. and volume.. volume was something she had the most issue with. And in that small sentance, she had whispered, shouted and spoke in a relatively normal voice. All tests to see which one the cat person would respond to in a better manner.

She gazed behind the cat and pointed. "DRINK TIME!" Right at the Tavern, her eyes sparkling with life. and then to the bank "money... bad.." She shook her head pointing to the Jail, local convenience store, and then finally the Motel. "JAIILL JAIL JAIL JAIL WHALE! POTATO STORE! SLEEPY NAP TIME!"

Hopefully the cat woman would get the gist of what she was saying. She tilted her head at the Cat person, as if trying to get a better look at her, probably ending up looking weird.. or creepy.
@ aretimes I am subbed (i said it above, perhaps you missed it X)

Staring at the strange and small cat-person try to step around her, TW moved into her way, trying to formulate the correct words to speak with the creature, her mind whirring. Of course, nothing ever came out the way she indended when she spoke to people sometimes. And the volume by which it was delivered in this case was the problem. "do you REQUIRE assistance?" She was still trying to learn what was and was not socially acceptable to do.. and volume.. volume was something she had the most issue with. And in that small sentance, she had whispered, shouted and spoke in a relatively normal voice. All tests to see which one the cat person would respond to in a better manner.

She gazed behind the cat and pointed. "DRINK TIME!" Right at the Tavern, her eyes sparkling with life. and then to the bank "money... bad.." She shook her head pointing to the Jail, local convenience store, and then finally the Motel. "JAIILL JAIL JAIL JAIL WHALE! POTATO STORE! SLEEPY NAP TIME!"

Hopefully the cat woman would get the gist of what she was saying. She tilted her head at the Cat person, as if trying to get a better look at her, probably ending up looking weird.. or creepy.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Arriving back where she had started in New Fyrestone, Valeria searched for the message board she had seen earlier. Gotta get some Echos for these posters, right? All they say is a name and a price. Spotting it, she wasn't surprised to see the same people from earlier just standing right there. She began her approach towards the board, wondering about what it was with those two.

Hmm, I dunno, she thought, nonchalantly. I guess they just stand out as far as appearances go. I'm sure I would too, if my tattoos were showing. Smirking to herself and looking at her arm expectantly, her expression quickly revealed disillusion.
OH D*MN, MY TATTOOS ARE SHOWING. Awkwardly backing up into the alley again, (hopefully) before anyone could notice the alarm on her face, she tried to assimilate with the shadows as she brooded over how it could have happened and the complications of it all.

How did this happen? Was a Customization Station one of my stops? How could I forget something like that???

...How long ago did this happen? An hour ago? A minute? It would have had to been recently, I would've noticed the tattoos on my hand when I held the Echo-Eye and looked at it, right? But which hand did I use!? Left hand? Right hand?

..Have people already seen me?
she then worried distrustfully, peeking around from the paranoia of it all.
I dunno, I, uh, I hope no one saw me... Not that I couldn't definitely take someone on or anything, but uh, I just don't want to deal with that right now. See I'm not scared, or anything, I'm just too busy. Stuff to do, people to see, eyes to keep clean, I don't want any trouble, y'know?
...No, no It's fine. I mean most Sirens just prance around with their tattoos, right? They still have to go into towns and stuff to get supplies. If they can do that, why can't I?

..Yeah..

Taking a deep breath of air and reassuring herself one more time, Valeria let her little anxiety attack pass as she stepped back out of the alley. There must be a Customization Station here somewhere.. It was easy to tell she was nervous out in the open with her tattoos just staring people down, her mother had always taught her to hide them and that was just the lifestyle she was used to now.

(Val's got some paranoia problems xp
Also, her disguisey-thing running out every now and then makes sense, since Rhys' Vasquezo-suit did the same thing, though it was mainly the voice first)
Arriving back where she had started in New Fyrestone, Valeria searched for the message board she had seen earlier. Gotta get some Echos for these posters, right? All they say is a name and a price. Spotting it, she wasn't surprised to see the same people from earlier just standing right there. She began her approach towards the board, wondering about what it was with those two.

Hmm, I dunno, she thought, nonchalantly. I guess they just stand out as far as appearances go. I'm sure I would too, if my tattoos were showing. Smirking to herself and looking at her arm expectantly, her expression quickly revealed disillusion.
OH D*MN, MY TATTOOS ARE SHOWING. Awkwardly backing up into the alley again, (hopefully) before anyone could notice the alarm on her face, she tried to assimilate with the shadows as she brooded over how it could have happened and the complications of it all.

How did this happen? Was a Customization Station one of my stops? How could I forget something like that???

...How long ago did this happen? An hour ago? A minute? It would have had to been recently, I would've noticed the tattoos on my hand when I held the Echo-Eye and looked at it, right? But which hand did I use!? Left hand? Right hand?

..Have people already seen me?
she then worried distrustfully, peeking around from the paranoia of it all.
I dunno, I, uh, I hope no one saw me... Not that I couldn't definitely take someone on or anything, but uh, I just don't want to deal with that right now. See I'm not scared, or anything, I'm just too busy. Stuff to do, people to see, eyes to keep clean, I don't want any trouble, y'know?
...No, no It's fine. I mean most Sirens just prance around with their tattoos, right? They still have to go into towns and stuff to get supplies. If they can do that, why can't I?

..Yeah..

Taking a deep breath of air and reassuring herself one more time, Valeria let her little anxiety attack pass as she stepped back out of the alley. There must be a Customization Station here somewhere.. It was easy to tell she was nervous out in the open with her tattoos just staring people down, her mother had always taught her to hide them and that was just the lifestyle she was used to now.

(Val's got some paranoia problems xp
Also, her disguisey-thing running out every now and then makes sense, since Rhys' Vasquezo-suit did the same thing, though it was mainly the voice first)
(Boomp :p)
(Boomp :p)
(( Ahhh, sorry for my absence! I got swamPED in these past few days- Should be able to get a reply up soon though! ))
(( Ahhh, sorry for my absence! I got swamPED in these past few days- Should be able to get a reply up soon though! ))
(No problemo ^^' I frequently take visits to Shrek's swamp my enormous island of unfinished schoolwork as well~)
(No problemo ^^' I frequently take visits to Shrek's swamp my enormous island of unfinished schoolwork as well~)
1 2 3