Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alliance [Private]
1 2 3 4 5
Now the two Imperials followed suit, their eyes drawn to the light Peaceweaver's deepsea bulb emitted. As they listened to him speak they both stopped for a second before continuing their walk.

Only if blue light is present... hmm, I wonder what that reminds me of, Maka thought, glancing at the other blue light illuminating the tunnel. They both crouched as Soul mentally complained about how they had to crouch in order to fit. Maka just rolled her eyes. At least he wasn't being all secretive like he was earlier.

Both Imperials closed their eyes as the light threatened to blind them. When they opened them again, they laid eyes on multiple dragons training in the coliseum; they made it. Now to put their acting skills to the test. Who knows, maybe they wouldn't need to talk to anybody else until later! Now that would be a lucky break.

Maka waited for everyone to start staring at them as they entered; thankfully she nor Soul were Shadow dragons, so it wouldn't be obvious that they were from the Shadow domain.

A red and green Guardian paced back and forth within The Tangled Wood. Something sinister was about to go down. He had heard that two Imperials living in the Shadow realm had helped a light dragon escape, and now they were currently being tracked.

He was afraid of the conflict furthering itself when no news came saying the missing artifact had been found. Both sides were blaming each other, and now war was almost imminent at this point. He couldn't agree more with his own flight's side; the Lightweaver was surely to blame for this. However, he had a plan of his own; there was something about that artifact that appealed to him, and now he wanted it for himself. He was determined to find it at any cost.

He suddenly let out a triumphant roar that echoed throughout The Tangled Wood.

Soul shivered, but he couldn't pin down what caused him to do so. He thought he heard a small roar for a second, and something about it seemed... wrong. Maka immediately looked over at him, worried. "Are you okay?" she asked him, her voice laced with concern. He nodded slowly, shivering once more, but Maka didn't notice. She just shrugged and moved next to Peaceweaver, temporarily leaving Soul alone with his thoughts.

Well well... so you can't just tell her what's wrong... a voice echoed in Soul's mind. He nearly growled, but kept himself quiet.

Not the best time right now, he thought to Moxt in response. What he got back was simply a laugh.

Not the best time? So it's not the best time to talk about what you're really feeling... you feel wary, I can tell. As if something dangerous is coming your way. Why not just tell everyone what you're feeling?

Because I will cause unnecessary panic, and I've already done enough! I'm the reason we're even here in the first place... I decided to stick around and get spotted... it was my fault. I don't care what anyone says, this was my fault. Nothing can change that.

Good, good! Honesty is the first step, as they say! Soon you'll see the true path I'm trying to put you on, and then it won't seem so bad...

With that, the voice finally faded away. Soul sighed in frustration and sadness. How could he have fallen for Moxt's trick? He wasn't a hatchling, he was a dragon! The feeling made him want to tear something to shreds, but he froze up intentionally to hold himself back. This was what Moxt wanted; he wanted to cause Soul to feel this way.

Maka looked back at him with even more worry this time, yet she kept her voice down when she talked. "Come on Soul," she whispered. "Back to reality now, we have to get through this."

He nodded and started to move, ending up next to Peaceweaver, ready to follow whatever directions would be given to him.
Now the two Imperials followed suit, their eyes drawn to the light Peaceweaver's deepsea bulb emitted. As they listened to him speak they both stopped for a second before continuing their walk.

Only if blue light is present... hmm, I wonder what that reminds me of, Maka thought, glancing at the other blue light illuminating the tunnel. They both crouched as Soul mentally complained about how they had to crouch in order to fit. Maka just rolled her eyes. At least he wasn't being all secretive like he was earlier.

Both Imperials closed their eyes as the light threatened to blind them. When they opened them again, they laid eyes on multiple dragons training in the coliseum; they made it. Now to put their acting skills to the test. Who knows, maybe they wouldn't need to talk to anybody else until later! Now that would be a lucky break.

Maka waited for everyone to start staring at them as they entered; thankfully she nor Soul were Shadow dragons, so it wouldn't be obvious that they were from the Shadow domain.

A red and green Guardian paced back and forth within The Tangled Wood. Something sinister was about to go down. He had heard that two Imperials living in the Shadow realm had helped a light dragon escape, and now they were currently being tracked.

He was afraid of the conflict furthering itself when no news came saying the missing artifact had been found. Both sides were blaming each other, and now war was almost imminent at this point. He couldn't agree more with his own flight's side; the Lightweaver was surely to blame for this. However, he had a plan of his own; there was something about that artifact that appealed to him, and now he wanted it for himself. He was determined to find it at any cost.

He suddenly let out a triumphant roar that echoed throughout The Tangled Wood.

Soul shivered, but he couldn't pin down what caused him to do so. He thought he heard a small roar for a second, and something about it seemed... wrong. Maka immediately looked over at him, worried. "Are you okay?" she asked him, her voice laced with concern. He nodded slowly, shivering once more, but Maka didn't notice. She just shrugged and moved next to Peaceweaver, temporarily leaving Soul alone with his thoughts.

Well well... so you can't just tell her what's wrong... a voice echoed in Soul's mind. He nearly growled, but kept himself quiet.

Not the best time right now, he thought to Moxt in response. What he got back was simply a laugh.

Not the best time? So it's not the best time to talk about what you're really feeling... you feel wary, I can tell. As if something dangerous is coming your way. Why not just tell everyone what you're feeling?

Because I will cause unnecessary panic, and I've already done enough! I'm the reason we're even here in the first place... I decided to stick around and get spotted... it was my fault. I don't care what anyone says, this was my fault. Nothing can change that.

Good, good! Honesty is the first step, as they say! Soon you'll see the true path I'm trying to put you on, and then it won't seem so bad...

With that, the voice finally faded away. Soul sighed in frustration and sadness. How could he have fallen for Moxt's trick? He wasn't a hatchling, he was a dragon! The feeling made him want to tear something to shreds, but he froze up intentionally to hold himself back. This was what Moxt wanted; he wanted to cause Soul to feel this way.

Maka looked back at him with even more worry this time, yet she kept her voice down when she talked. "Come on Soul," she whispered. "Back to reality now, we have to get through this."

He nodded and started to move, ending up next to Peaceweaver, ready to follow whatever directions would be given to him.
xk7ymDQ.png
"This is the coliseum, where our hatchlings train in all areas, from healing to sword fighting. In the alcove to the left of us, up in the stands, is our library where our scholars learn their runes and battle strategies are formed. We can go up there later, if you would like. Although I doubt a plague or earth lair would find much use for a librarian." Peaceweaver stopped by a row of archery targets. "These are our first batch of archers. After bows were introduced to the world a few days ago, we have been training hard to produce the best archers we could to supply our alliances." He continued walking until a green and black guardian appeared. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284960/28495972_350.png[/img] "Ah, Peaceweaver. Glad to see you. And these must be the recruiters Malubog informed me of?" "Yes, they are. I will leave them in your hands, then. I need to finish some paperwork. Ill see you two around then." Peaceweaver departed and left the two imperials alone with the guardian. "So you two are from earth and plague, yes? Well, I am ecstatic to hear that, for we are lacking an alliance from each flight. Tell me, what sorts of dragons are you looking to recruit? Or would you like to talk about this privately in my den?"
"This is the coliseum, where our hatchlings train in all areas, from healing to sword fighting. In the alcove to the left of us, up in the stands, is our library where our scholars learn their runes and battle strategies are formed. We can go up there later, if you would like. Although I doubt a plague or earth lair would find much use for a librarian."

Peaceweaver stopped by a row of archery targets. "These are our first batch of archers. After bows were introduced to the world a few days ago, we have been training hard to produce the best archers we could to supply our alliances."

He continued walking until a green and black guardian appeared.
28495972_350.png
"Ah, Peaceweaver. Glad to see you. And these must be the recruiters Malubog informed me of?"
"Yes, they are. I will leave them in your hands, then. I need to finish some paperwork. Ill see you two around then."
Peaceweaver departed and left the two imperials alone with the guardian.
"So you two are from earth and plague, yes? Well, I am ecstatic to hear that, for we are lacking an alliance from each flight. Tell me, what sorts of dragons are you looking to recruit? Or would you like to talk about this privately in my den?"
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
"This is the coliseum, where our hatchlings train in all areas, from healing to sword fighting. In the alcove to the left of us, up in the stands, is our library where our scholars learn their runes and battle strategies are formed. We can go up there later, if you would like. Although I doubt a plague or earth lair would find much use for a librarian." Peaceweaver stopped by a row of archery targets. "These are our first batch of archers. After bows were introduced to the world a few days ago, we have been training hard to produce the best archers we could to supply our alliances." He continued walking until a green and black guardian appeared. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284960/28495972_350.png[/img] "Ah, Peaceweaver. Glad to see you. And these must be the recruiters Malubog informed me of?" "Yes, they are. I will leave them in your hands, then. I need to finish some paperwork. Ill see you two around then." Peaceweaver departed and left the two imperials alone with the guardian. "So you two are from earth and plague, yes? Well, I am ecstatic to hear that, for we are lacking an alliance from each flight. Tell me, what sorts of dragons are you looking to recruit? Or would you like to talk about this privately in my den?"
"This is the coliseum, where our hatchlings train in all areas, from healing to sword fighting. In the alcove to the left of us, up in the stands, is our library where our scholars learn their runes and battle strategies are formed. We can go up there later, if you would like. Although I doubt a plague or earth lair would find much use for a librarian."

Peaceweaver stopped by a row of archery targets. "These are our first batch of archers. After bows were introduced to the world a few days ago, we have been training hard to produce the best archers we could to supply our alliances."

He continued walking until a green and black guardian appeared.
28495972_350.png
"Ah, Peaceweaver. Glad to see you. And these must be the recruiters Malubog informed me of?"
"Yes, they are. I will leave them in your hands, then. I need to finish some paperwork. Ill see you two around then."
Peaceweaver departed and left the two imperials alone with the guardian.
"So you two are from earth and plague, yes? Well, I am ecstatic to hear that, for we are lacking an alliance from each flight. Tell me, what sorts of dragons are you looking to recruit? Or would you like to talk about this privately in my den?"
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
Soul and Maka followed Peaceweaver, paying attention to everything he was saying and looking around the place. At the mention of books, Maka laughed and pulled out her own book. "Are you kidding? You have no idea how much I love to read! My lair has a library in it, and a lot of the dragons there are readers actually!"

Nice lie, Soul thought at her, which caused her to become confused.

That isn't a lie, actually, I do love to read, she thought back.

Actually, I was talking about the lie you came up with about how most of the dragons in 'your' lair are readers.

Why couldn't you just say that? Anyway, at least some of them are readers!...Okay, I don't know about that, but still! I can't be the only one!

They were interrupted by a black and green Guardian approaching them. After Peaceweaver departed, Maka began to feel uncomfortable, but Soul stepped in for her so she wouldn't have to speak.

"Actually, we would love to discuss this privately, if that's okay with you," Soul admitted. Maka wasn't surprised at the believable tone he had, but part of her knew he was speaking the truth. Maybe if they got caught, it would be less embarrassing because it wouldn't be in front of pretty much the entire clan, so that was a positive.

"And yes, we are from those Flights. We know each other very well despite the different flights," Maka added, hiding her blush.

Oooh, she likes you, Moxt's voice sang in Soul's head.

Shut up, he thought back forcefully, trying not to seem aloof.

She really really likes you, and she hasn't even admitted it yet! Maybe you should fess up as well...

Are you deaf or something? I told you to shut up!

Ignoring me isn't going to get you anywhere Soul... in fact, it makes things more complicated than they need to be, especially because it is literally impossible to ignore me forever.

Nothing to say for yourself? This isn't like you at all. Is there something wrong with you, perhaps?

Hmm, maybe there is something wrong with me... oh wait, it's your existence.

Low blow. Wow, that was certainly a comeback. I'm getting bored, but my point is this; I know how you feel, and you can't hide your feelings forever, even if you believe that you can.

The voice faded away, and Soul had to try harder to restrain himself. He froze up and wouldn't move, his eyes shut. Maka turned to him and tilted her head, trying to figure out what was wrong.
Soul and Maka followed Peaceweaver, paying attention to everything he was saying and looking around the place. At the mention of books, Maka laughed and pulled out her own book. "Are you kidding? You have no idea how much I love to read! My lair has a library in it, and a lot of the dragons there are readers actually!"

Nice lie, Soul thought at her, which caused her to become confused.

That isn't a lie, actually, I do love to read, she thought back.

Actually, I was talking about the lie you came up with about how most of the dragons in 'your' lair are readers.

Why couldn't you just say that? Anyway, at least some of them are readers!...Okay, I don't know about that, but still! I can't be the only one!

They were interrupted by a black and green Guardian approaching them. After Peaceweaver departed, Maka began to feel uncomfortable, but Soul stepped in for her so she wouldn't have to speak.

"Actually, we would love to discuss this privately, if that's okay with you," Soul admitted. Maka wasn't surprised at the believable tone he had, but part of her knew he was speaking the truth. Maybe if they got caught, it would be less embarrassing because it wouldn't be in front of pretty much the entire clan, so that was a positive.

"And yes, we are from those Flights. We know each other very well despite the different flights," Maka added, hiding her blush.

Oooh, she likes you, Moxt's voice sang in Soul's head.

Shut up, he thought back forcefully, trying not to seem aloof.

She really really likes you, and she hasn't even admitted it yet! Maybe you should fess up as well...

Are you deaf or something? I told you to shut up!

Ignoring me isn't going to get you anywhere Soul... in fact, it makes things more complicated than they need to be, especially because it is literally impossible to ignore me forever.

Nothing to say for yourself? This isn't like you at all. Is there something wrong with you, perhaps?

Hmm, maybe there is something wrong with me... oh wait, it's your existence.

Low blow. Wow, that was certainly a comeback. I'm getting bored, but my point is this; I know how you feel, and you can't hide your feelings forever, even if you believe that you can.

The voice faded away, and Soul had to try harder to restrain himself. He froze up and wouldn't move, his eyes shut. Maka turned to him and tilted her head, trying to figure out what was wrong.
xk7ymDQ.png
Bog lead the two imperials through the dense and complex tunnels underneath the coliseum. He lead them to his den, which was lined with suits of armor, with a small desk in one corner cluttered with papers. "Excuse my mess, my mate usually does all the paperwork for our clan." Bog gazed intently at the two newcomers. They were different, all right. They fit Malubog's description, though. They also had no possible way of escape, so it was time to come clean and confront them about the days events.

"Sorry I didn't get the chance to introduce myself formally. My name is Bog, I am the leader of the Gemsong Clan. Malubog ans Saodacko already filled me in on today's events. So, do you have anything else you would like to tell me?"
Bog lead the two imperials through the dense and complex tunnels underneath the coliseum. He lead them to his den, which was lined with suits of armor, with a small desk in one corner cluttered with papers. "Excuse my mess, my mate usually does all the paperwork for our clan." Bog gazed intently at the two newcomers. They were different, all right. They fit Malubog's description, though. They also had no possible way of escape, so it was time to come clean and confront them about the days events.

"Sorry I didn't get the chance to introduce myself formally. My name is Bog, I am the leader of the Gemsong Clan. Malubog ans Saodacko already filled me in on today's events. So, do you have anything else you would like to tell me?"
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
"That's nothing to worry about," Maka said as Bog apologized for the mess in his den. Soul had a feeling that Bog already knew what had happened back in the Tangled Wood. Maka could also tell he was rather shaken up, because earlier, he had refused to move and had his eyes squeezed shut, as if trying to hold something back.

However, what Bog said next filled both her and Soul with dread. It seemed as though Bog did know everything that had happened today... and he was probably expecting them to come clean.

They had no possible way of escape. There was no way to get out. Even Soul couldn't find an escape route, and he was usually good at that. Should we come clean? Maka sent to Soul.

What else are we going to do? Lie further and get us into more trouble?

You have a point... we don't really have any other options, but what if he's referring to something else?

Like what?

Um... I don't know. Something.

Yeah. Anyway... we should probably explain ourselves.

Maka stepped forward, sighing and closing her eyes for a few seconds before opening them again and looking at Bog. "Alright, Bog," she began. "So Malubog and Saodacko already told you what happened? They told you we were nearly killed by dragons of the Shadow flight? That we helped Malubog get out of the Tangled Wood before she could be killed? What did they tell you?"

Too many questions, Soul thought as he listened to Maka speak to Bog.
"That's nothing to worry about," Maka said as Bog apologized for the mess in his den. Soul had a feeling that Bog already knew what had happened back in the Tangled Wood. Maka could also tell he was rather shaken up, because earlier, he had refused to move and had his eyes squeezed shut, as if trying to hold something back.

However, what Bog said next filled both her and Soul with dread. It seemed as though Bog did know everything that had happened today... and he was probably expecting them to come clean.

They had no possible way of escape. There was no way to get out. Even Soul couldn't find an escape route, and he was usually good at that. Should we come clean? Maka sent to Soul.

What else are we going to do? Lie further and get us into more trouble?

You have a point... we don't really have any other options, but what if he's referring to something else?

Like what?

Um... I don't know. Something.

Yeah. Anyway... we should probably explain ourselves.

Maka stepped forward, sighing and closing her eyes for a few seconds before opening them again and looking at Bog. "Alright, Bog," she began. "So Malubog and Saodacko already told you what happened? They told you we were nearly killed by dragons of the Shadow flight? That we helped Malubog get out of the Tangled Wood before she could be killed? What did they tell you?"

Too many questions, Soul thought as he listened to Maka speak to Bog.
xk7ymDQ.png
Bog relaxed. They realized that there was no use in lying. They also affirmed that Malubog did sneak into the tangled wood and they did help her escape. "They both described the entire story that you just affirmed by telling me that you were attacked by the shadow flight and helped Malubog escape. Saodacko also told me, in private, that you might have some troubles within your mind." He nodded towards Soul. "Don't worry. Your, erm, condition is entirely confidential, and will not be shared with anyone, including Malubog. Your trust can be placed in me and the entire Gemsong Clan."

Malubog rushed into the den, panting, sweat running down her flank. "Bog! We, uh, we have a situation with Saodacko. He is having a fit, he's muttering something about another mind. . ."

Bog quickly stood up. "Quickly, run back and clear the area. Ill get Sylviala."

He turned to the two imperials. "Follow Malubog. You may need to help with this."
Bog relaxed. They realized that there was no use in lying. They also affirmed that Malubog did sneak into the tangled wood and they did help her escape. "They both described the entire story that you just affirmed by telling me that you were attacked by the shadow flight and helped Malubog escape. Saodacko also told me, in private, that you might have some troubles within your mind." He nodded towards Soul. "Don't worry. Your, erm, condition is entirely confidential, and will not be shared with anyone, including Malubog. Your trust can be placed in me and the entire Gemsong Clan."

Malubog rushed into the den, panting, sweat running down her flank. "Bog! We, uh, we have a situation with Saodacko. He is having a fit, he's muttering something about another mind. . ."

Bog quickly stood up. "Quickly, run back and clear the area. Ill get Sylviala."

He turned to the two imperials. "Follow Malubog. You may need to help with this."
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
Thank goodness, Maka thought as she realized she and Soul weren't about to be attacked. However, Soul tensed a little when he heard that Saodacko had told Bog about Moxt Ghontix. That was supposed to be between Maka and Soul, but now it wasn't.

However, Soul relaxed slightly when he was told his condition wouldn't be shared with anyone else. Only slightly. The tense feeling returned when Malubog came running into Bog's den, panicking. Both Soul and Maka cast worried looks at each other before following Malubog.

Saodacko is throwing a fit because of another mind... Maka, this is my fault.

HOW do you know that? It couldn't have-

Stop. Just... stop. You know very well that this is my fault. I am the only one here with another mind.

Don't blame yourself Soul, surely it can't be your fault...

Maka, you know it is. I know it is. I... I can't believe this is happening...

Maka didn't know what exactly to send back to Soul, so she focused on what was going on right now outside of their minds. "Malubog, what exactly is going on?"
Thank goodness, Maka thought as she realized she and Soul weren't about to be attacked. However, Soul tensed a little when he heard that Saodacko had told Bog about Moxt Ghontix. That was supposed to be between Maka and Soul, but now it wasn't.

However, Soul relaxed slightly when he was told his condition wouldn't be shared with anyone else. Only slightly. The tense feeling returned when Malubog came running into Bog's den, panicking. Both Soul and Maka cast worried looks at each other before following Malubog.

Saodacko is throwing a fit because of another mind... Maka, this is my fault.

HOW do you know that? It couldn't have-

Stop. Just... stop. You know very well that this is my fault. I am the only one here with another mind.

Don't blame yourself Soul, surely it can't be your fault...

Maka, you know it is. I know it is. I... I can't believe this is happening...

Maka didn't know what exactly to send back to Soul, so she focused on what was going on right now outside of their minds. "Malubog, what exactly is going on?"
xk7ymDQ.png
Malubog continued to sprint towards Saodacko's den. She was used to silently salking her prey, not sprinting after them. She didn't have the physical strength to deal with this running. "Saodacko has the ability to manipulate other dragon's minds," She yelled over her shoulder. "he has a very addictive personality, so when he does use his ability, he can't stop. I think he is having a fit, he wants to control something, but this one fells ominous." She continued to pant while she sprinted down the tunnel. She barged into Saodacko's den, and ordered everyone to leave. While dragons of all breeds headed towards the exit, she cast a worried look at Saodacko. His lair was a mess. Playing cards scattered the floor and his poker table was laying on its side. his personal chest of belongings was open, its contents scattered around the cave. Bog fought through the crowd with a new dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29313822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293139/29313822_350.png[/img] [/url] "This is Sylviala, she will be helping Saodacko. I need you three to stay here and describe exactly what happened when you first met Saodacko to her. Make sure to stay open, and completely honest." He directed his words at Soul and Maka. "I need to talk with Azure. You three stay here until I come back." He turned around and left the cave, leaving Soul, Maka, Malubog, and Sylviala alone.
Malubog continued to sprint towards Saodacko's den. She was used to silently salking her prey, not sprinting after them. She didn't have the physical strength to deal with this running. "Saodacko has the ability to manipulate other dragon's minds," She yelled over her shoulder. "he has a very addictive personality, so when he does use his ability, he can't stop. I think he is having a fit, he wants to control something, but this one fells ominous."

She continued to pant while she sprinted down the tunnel. She barged into Saodacko's den, and ordered everyone to leave. While dragons of all breeds headed towards the exit, she cast a worried look at Saodacko.

His lair was a mess. Playing cards scattered the floor and his poker table was laying on its side. his personal chest of belongings was open, its contents scattered around the cave.

Bog fought through the crowd with a new dragon.

29313822_350.png

"This is Sylviala, she will be helping Saodacko. I need you three to stay here and describe exactly what happened when you first met Saodacko to her. Make sure to stay open, and completely honest." He directed his words at Soul and Maka. "I need to talk with Azure. You three stay here until I come back." He turned around and left the cave, leaving Soul, Maka, Malubog, and Sylviala alone.
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
While Maka and Soul sprinted with Malubog, they both knew what she was talking about. That must've been what Saodacko had done to Soul before they arrived at the Gemsong clan. They arrived at his lair and... yeah, it was a mess. Everything was just a mess. Whatever was happening in here must be pretty serious. They laid eyes on a new dragon, an Imperial named Sylviala; they would have to explain everything to her. Everything. Soul and Maka watched Bog leave Saodacko's den, leaving them, Malubog, and Sylviala alone. "Alright, we should explain now," Maka said, turning to face Sylviala. She was barely even tired from sprinting down the tunnel; she and Soul usually did a lot of sprinting, mostly from running after or away from an enemy. "So when we first met Saodacko, Soul asked who he was. Saodacko didn't answer the way we expected him to answer." She stopped, waiting for Soul to explain the rest. "He said something I didn't quite understand before he... what was it... tried to manipulate my mind. He tried to get me to spill every secret I had, but it stopped before it could work. He most likely stopped on his own, but I think he may have sensed another mind in me. I think... I'm the reason he's having a fit..." "Soul, stop," Maka ordered sternly. "Stop blaming yourself, okay? We'll figure this out, but in the meantime, we don't need you breaking down right now." Soul looked over at Maka with a saddened expression before hiding it quickly, shaking his head. "Right," he said, looking at Saodacko and trembling lightly. --------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28985007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289851/28985007_350.png[/img] [/url] A shiny metallic Spiral made her way towards a green and red Guardian; she didn't like the way he triumphantly roared like that. She made her disapproval clear to him. "Could you make that a little louder?" she asked sarcastically, frowning. "Oh, it's you... Vorvata," the Guardian said, rolling his eyes. "Finally decided to assist us in getting the artifact?" "I have indeed, Hemate," she said, grinning. "That Guardian. The one that ran away with the two Imperials... she has a friend. And that friend... I know that friend. I know him too well. Too well." The green and red Guardian, Hemate, made a hmm sound. "Interesting... think he could help us?" "Well, not really. He's part of her clan. A Light clan." "A Light clan? Of course. Well, they'll find out about the artifact sooner or later, and then they'll go looking for it." "We'll just have to stop them if that becomes the case, won't we?" "Yes... if they do become a threat, we'll need to be prepared. Vorvata, do you know where this Light clan is?" "I believe so." "In that case, why don't you head over there and act as some kind of spy?" "Oooh... interesting... a spy? A... a traitor? A fake?...Why, I could. Anything to help us." "Good, Vorvata, good. Soon, the Shadow and Light flights will destroy each other. Once that happens, we will be left to assume control." With that said, Vorvata nodded to Hemate and started heading towards the Light territory.
While Maka and Soul sprinted with Malubog, they both knew what she was talking about. That must've been what Saodacko had done to Soul before they arrived at the Gemsong clan. They arrived at his lair and... yeah, it was a mess. Everything was just a mess. Whatever was happening in here must be pretty serious.

They laid eyes on a new dragon, an Imperial named Sylviala; they would have to explain everything to her. Everything.

Soul and Maka watched Bog leave Saodacko's den, leaving them, Malubog, and Sylviala alone. "Alright, we should explain now," Maka said, turning to face Sylviala. She was barely even tired from sprinting down the tunnel; she and Soul usually did a lot of sprinting, mostly from running after or away from an enemy.

"So when we first met Saodacko, Soul asked who he was. Saodacko didn't answer the way we expected him to answer." She stopped, waiting for Soul to explain the rest.

"He said something I didn't quite understand before he... what was it... tried to manipulate my mind. He tried to get me to spill every secret I had, but it stopped before it could work. He most likely stopped on his own, but I think he may have sensed another mind in me. I think... I'm the reason he's having a fit..."

"Soul, stop," Maka ordered sternly. "Stop blaming yourself, okay? We'll figure this out, but in the meantime, we don't need you breaking down right now."

Soul looked over at Maka with a saddened expression before hiding it quickly, shaking his head. "Right," he said, looking at Saodacko and trembling lightly.

28985007_350.png

A shiny metallic Spiral made her way towards a green and red Guardian; she didn't like the way he triumphantly roared like that. She made her disapproval clear to him. "Could you make that a little louder?" she asked sarcastically, frowning.

"Oh, it's you... Vorvata," the Guardian said, rolling his eyes. "Finally decided to assist us in getting the artifact?"

"I have indeed, Hemate," she said, grinning. "That Guardian. The one that ran away with the two Imperials... she has a friend. And that friend... I know that friend. I know him too well. Too well."

The green and red Guardian, Hemate, made a hmm sound. "Interesting... think he could help us?"

"Well, not really. He's part of her clan. A Light clan."

"A Light clan? Of course. Well, they'll find out about the artifact sooner or later, and then they'll go looking for it."

"We'll just have to stop them if that becomes the case, won't we?"

"Yes... if they do become a threat, we'll need to be prepared. Vorvata, do you know where this Light clan is?"

"I believe so."

"In that case, why don't you head over there and act as some kind of spy?"

"Oooh... interesting... a spy? A... a traitor? A fake?...Why, I could. Anything to help us."

"Good, Vorvata, good. Soon, the Shadow and Light flights will destroy each other. Once that happens, we will be left to assume control."

With that said, Vorvata nodded to Hemate and started heading towards the Light territory.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5