Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alliance [Private]
1 2 3 4 5
Malubog was uneasy. First: She was walking through unknown territory with unknown dragons. Second: She was wearing a blindfold. Even if she could navigate without sight, it left her vulnerable. Third: What would her clan think when she comes home with more meat than they know what to do with? She heard rustling. Probably them walking. But, she could also hear wingbeats. What in the world? A dragon burst clumsily from the undergrowth, flapping her wings to untangle herself from the vines that still draped her body. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286848/28684719_350.png[/img] "Malubog!" She exclaimed, "Where have you been! Ive been searching everywhere for you! Why are you blindfolded? Who are these dragons? Quick, we have to get you back to the light domain, before anyone else sees you here!" Malubog shuddered. She knew that voice. It was Azurine, military tactics leader of the Gemsong Clan. Her clan. And Azurine just blew her cover.
Malubog was uneasy. First: She was walking through unknown territory with unknown dragons. Second: She was wearing a blindfold. Even if she could navigate without sight, it left her vulnerable. Third: What would her clan think when she comes home with more meat than they know what to do with?

She heard rustling. Probably them walking. But, she could also hear wingbeats. What in the world?

A dragon burst clumsily from the undergrowth, flapping her wings to untangle herself from the vines that still draped her body.

28684719_350.png

"Malubog!" She exclaimed, "Where have you been! Ive been searching everywhere for you! Why are you blindfolded? Who are these dragons? Quick, we have to get you back to the light domain, before anyone else sees you here!"

Malubog shuddered. She knew that voice. It was Azurine, military tactics leader of the Gemsong Clan. Her clan. And Azurine just blew her cover.
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
Soul froze when a Spiral burst out of front of them, shouting at... Malubog? So that was her name, but... wait a second. Light domain? This dragon was from the light domain? Personally, Soul didn't care that she was from Sunbeam Ruins, and he understood why Malubog lied to them. He just assumed she was from there anyways.

He looked at Maka, then the blindfold, then at this new spiral. "U-um..." Maka began, swallowing. "It's not what it looks like, we're helping... Malubog! Yes, we're helping her! There are spies around here, and we probably just got discovered-!"

"Attack!!" a dragon shouted. Immediately, a group of dragons sprang out at the group.

Just great... Maka! You ready?

Ready when you are!

They both closed their eyes, their souls resonating. Light blue flames surrounded Soul as he got ready to fight the dragons. Strength flooded his muscles, and he turned back to Malubog and the Spiral.

"Prepare to run," he told them. "These guys won't hold back, now that we've been discovered!"

A Mirror leapt at Malubog, claws outstretched. Soul jumped in front of her, batting the mirror away with just one swing of his tail. Another one came at Malubog from behind, but Maka took care of that one, throwing it to the side. They both let out a thunderous battle cry, which froze the group of dragons. Most of the attackers were shaking now, frozen and fearful of the two Imperials, but the effect wouldn't last long.

"Run!" they both shouted at Malubog and the spiral. "We'll hold them off!"

I'm sorry, but it looks like we have to go with them, Soul thought, Maka hearing it.

Why though?

Because we are helping a Light clan. Those in the Shadow domain that do so will be punished.

So you're saying we have to... leave?!

Not forever. Just until the issue with the Shadow and Light flight is solved.

But what about our clan? They'll no doubt send search parties for us!

There's no time to run back and tell them! We have to go now!

I don't think these two will like that...

Relax. You are a Nature dragon, and I am a Plague dragon. They'll never be able to tell that we hail from the Shadow domain.

You have a good point. Why do you always have to do that?

Never mind that! Let's go! We'll have to hold these dragons off along the way!

Are you kidding? We can do that as long as we're a team!

I had a feeling you'd say that... let's get this started then.
Soul froze when a Spiral burst out of front of them, shouting at... Malubog? So that was her name, but... wait a second. Light domain? This dragon was from the light domain? Personally, Soul didn't care that she was from Sunbeam Ruins, and he understood why Malubog lied to them. He just assumed she was from there anyways.

He looked at Maka, then the blindfold, then at this new spiral. "U-um..." Maka began, swallowing. "It's not what it looks like, we're helping... Malubog! Yes, we're helping her! There are spies around here, and we probably just got discovered-!"

"Attack!!" a dragon shouted. Immediately, a group of dragons sprang out at the group.

Just great... Maka! You ready?

Ready when you are!

They both closed their eyes, their souls resonating. Light blue flames surrounded Soul as he got ready to fight the dragons. Strength flooded his muscles, and he turned back to Malubog and the Spiral.

"Prepare to run," he told them. "These guys won't hold back, now that we've been discovered!"

A Mirror leapt at Malubog, claws outstretched. Soul jumped in front of her, batting the mirror away with just one swing of his tail. Another one came at Malubog from behind, but Maka took care of that one, throwing it to the side. They both let out a thunderous battle cry, which froze the group of dragons. Most of the attackers were shaking now, frozen and fearful of the two Imperials, but the effect wouldn't last long.

"Run!" they both shouted at Malubog and the spiral. "We'll hold them off!"

I'm sorry, but it looks like we have to go with them, Soul thought, Maka hearing it.

Why though?

Because we are helping a Light clan. Those in the Shadow domain that do so will be punished.

So you're saying we have to... leave?!

Not forever. Just until the issue with the Shadow and Light flight is solved.

But what about our clan? They'll no doubt send search parties for us!

There's no time to run back and tell them! We have to go now!

I don't think these two will like that...

Relax. You are a Nature dragon, and I am a Plague dragon. They'll never be able to tell that we hail from the Shadow domain.

You have a good point. Why do you always have to do that?

Never mind that! Let's go! We'll have to hold these dragons off along the way!

Are you kidding? We can do that as long as we're a team!

I had a feeling you'd say that... let's get this started then.
xk7ymDQ.png
Malubog quickly turned to Azurine. "Go!" She yelled. "Go!" Azurine fled the area, Malubog close behind. They tore through the undergrowth until they found an area large enough to take off. In the air, Malubog tore of her blindfold and winced at the sudden brightness.

"Azurine!" Malubog barked. "Go back to the clan and warn the others that invading troops are coming!"
"But what about you Malubog?"
"Just go!"

Azurine flew west, using speed only spirals possessed. Malubog turned towards the battlefield, where Soul and Maka fought for dragons they didn't even know. With a sigh, she flew back towards the imperials.
Malubog quickly turned to Azurine. "Go!" She yelled. "Go!" Azurine fled the area, Malubog close behind. They tore through the undergrowth until they found an area large enough to take off. In the air, Malubog tore of her blindfold and winced at the sudden brightness.

"Azurine!" Malubog barked. "Go back to the clan and warn the others that invading troops are coming!"
"But what about you Malubog?"
"Just go!"

Azurine flew west, using speed only spirals possessed. Malubog turned towards the battlefield, where Soul and Maka fought for dragons they didn't even know. With a sigh, she flew back towards the imperials.
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
The dragons the two Imperials had frozen were starting to back away, and some had even run away. However, the Guardian in the front was only affected for a few seconds before snapping out of it. When that happened, a couple of the dragons shook their heads and launched themselves at Maka.

Nope, nope, and nope, Soul growled mentally as he leapt in front of her, punching the first, tail whipping the second one, and back-clawing the third. Even though he saw the enemy Guardian coming at him, he couldn't avoid it in time. It latched onto his shoulder, biting down hard.

Maka snapped her attention to the two dragons and let out an angry roar, clawing at Soul's attacker and biting into its neck, then throwing it to the ground. Soul backed up a bit, wincing as pain flooded his shoulder. Pain... he couldn't help but chuckle a little as the blue flames brightened.

If you knew me, and what I could do, you wouldn't have made that move... now it's time to pay for your mistake.

Another dragon from behind clawed his back, but he was ready this time. He turned around and rammed his attacker, slamming them against a tree, leaving them unable to move. Three dragons moved to attack Maka, but Soul roared, and a blue dome appeared around both Imperials. The attackers were unable to penetrate it.

It wasn't long after that until he noticed Malubog in the dome as well. Maka turned to face her, a little surprised.

"What are you doing?! We-"

Maka, Soul said to her mentally. We can't keep it up. If she wants to help, let her. I don't know how much longer I can have this up.

Aren't we trying to protect her?

I don't know if she'd react well to that. She is a hunter, and hunters are normally strong.

Yeah... okay.

"Have you come back to help?" Maka asked. She spoke again without waiting for a response. "Well, alright then. The dome is about to go down; that's when we strike."

Ten seconds after she said that, the dome slowly faded, the enemy dragons' heads perking up at the opportunity to strike. "Strike now!" she shouted to Malubog, pinning a dragon and then throwing it a far distance. Most of them were either after Malubog or Soul; they didn't pay any attention to her.

Good. Let's find out if all of you can see me coming.
The dragons the two Imperials had frozen were starting to back away, and some had even run away. However, the Guardian in the front was only affected for a few seconds before snapping out of it. When that happened, a couple of the dragons shook their heads and launched themselves at Maka.

Nope, nope, and nope, Soul growled mentally as he leapt in front of her, punching the first, tail whipping the second one, and back-clawing the third. Even though he saw the enemy Guardian coming at him, he couldn't avoid it in time. It latched onto his shoulder, biting down hard.

Maka snapped her attention to the two dragons and let out an angry roar, clawing at Soul's attacker and biting into its neck, then throwing it to the ground. Soul backed up a bit, wincing as pain flooded his shoulder. Pain... he couldn't help but chuckle a little as the blue flames brightened.

If you knew me, and what I could do, you wouldn't have made that move... now it's time to pay for your mistake.

Another dragon from behind clawed his back, but he was ready this time. He turned around and rammed his attacker, slamming them against a tree, leaving them unable to move. Three dragons moved to attack Maka, but Soul roared, and a blue dome appeared around both Imperials. The attackers were unable to penetrate it.

It wasn't long after that until he noticed Malubog in the dome as well. Maka turned to face her, a little surprised.

"What are you doing?! We-"

Maka, Soul said to her mentally. We can't keep it up. If she wants to help, let her. I don't know how much longer I can have this up.

Aren't we trying to protect her?

I don't know if she'd react well to that. She is a hunter, and hunters are normally strong.

Yeah... okay.

"Have you come back to help?" Maka asked. She spoke again without waiting for a response. "Well, alright then. The dome is about to go down; that's when we strike."

Ten seconds after she said that, the dome slowly faded, the enemy dragons' heads perking up at the opportunity to strike. "Strike now!" she shouted to Malubog, pinning a dragon and then throwing it a far distance. Most of them were either after Malubog or Soul; they didn't pay any attention to her.

Good. Let's find out if all of you can see me coming.
xk7ymDQ.png
Malubog launched herself at the nearest dragon, a snapper twice her size. She quickly darted through his front legs, using her momentum to flip him over and slash at his exposed underbelly. Moving from dragon to dragon, she dispatched them all as fast as she would hunt beastclans.
Soon, the enemy dragons were pouring out of the woods faster than they could defeat them.
"We have to flee!" Malubog yelled. "We'll fly west to my clan, there prepared for battle there!"
Malubog took off into the air and started flying as fast as her wings would take her.
Malubog launched herself at the nearest dragon, a snapper twice her size. She quickly darted through his front legs, using her momentum to flip him over and slash at his exposed underbelly. Moving from dragon to dragon, she dispatched them all as fast as she would hunt beastclans.
Soon, the enemy dragons were pouring out of the woods faster than they could defeat them.
"We have to flee!" Malubog yelled. "We'll fly west to my clan, there prepared for battle there!"
Malubog took off into the air and started flying as fast as her wings would take her.
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
Soul and Maka didn't object as they took off after Malubog. Most of the dragons there had wing injuries, so they couldn't fly, but a couple of them could've chased after them. They didn't.

Why do I suddenly feel so weird? Soul pondered to himself. Maka flew next to him, looking concerned. "The Shi is still active," she whispered. "Are you gonna turn it off or not?"

"I don't know," was his response. If he turned it off, he would feel twice the amount of pain he was feeling now, and would probably fall to the ground; the Shi was like a pain reliever and an adrenaline rush while it was active. If he didn't turn it off, they could get easily spotted, as his entire body was glowing blue.

Sighing, he flapped his wings harder, ascending higher into the sky before the glow faded. As expected, he plummeted a few feet, but managed to rebalance himself in the air. Maka looked worried for a second before becoming relieved. We make a great team, she thought.

Yes, yes we do.

Sometimes I wonder what we would do without each other... if we had never met...

I wouldn't do that if I were you. That will just make it worse when... when...

When what?

...Never mind. I don't like to think about it.

Good idea. We should probably fly faster.

They began to fly faster, Soul ignoring the pain in his shoulder and back. "We'll get you fixed up," Maka reassured.

"Thanks." Both of them grinned knowingly, flying up beside Malubog.

"Thank you," Maka said to Malubog. "We know you didn't have to do that... you have our gratitude. And we'll help you all as well. It's the reasonable thing to do!"
Soul and Maka didn't object as they took off after Malubog. Most of the dragons there had wing injuries, so they couldn't fly, but a couple of them could've chased after them. They didn't.

Why do I suddenly feel so weird? Soul pondered to himself. Maka flew next to him, looking concerned. "The Shi is still active," she whispered. "Are you gonna turn it off or not?"

"I don't know," was his response. If he turned it off, he would feel twice the amount of pain he was feeling now, and would probably fall to the ground; the Shi was like a pain reliever and an adrenaline rush while it was active. If he didn't turn it off, they could get easily spotted, as his entire body was glowing blue.

Sighing, he flapped his wings harder, ascending higher into the sky before the glow faded. As expected, he plummeted a few feet, but managed to rebalance himself in the air. Maka looked worried for a second before becoming relieved. We make a great team, she thought.

Yes, yes we do.

Sometimes I wonder what we would do without each other... if we had never met...

I wouldn't do that if I were you. That will just make it worse when... when...

When what?

...Never mind. I don't like to think about it.

Good idea. We should probably fly faster.

They began to fly faster, Soul ignoring the pain in his shoulder and back. "We'll get you fixed up," Maka reassured.

"Thanks." Both of them grinned knowingly, flying up beside Malubog.

"Thank you," Maka said to Malubog. "We know you didn't have to do that... you have our gratitude. And we'll help you all as well. It's the reasonable thing to do!"
xk7ymDQ.png
Malubog blushed and turned away. An injury on her left side throbbed with pain from when a tundra caught her by surprise. In the distance, she could see a harsh line where the tangled wood ended ant the wide expanses of the sunbeam ruins started. "We'll have to walk on foot from here. My clan will be, well, you'll see" Malubog landed and scrounged a mirror out of her bags. She pointed it towards the sun and reflected light off of it, twisting and turning the mirror in complex and intricate ways. "Now the clan knows i'm coming home, with two new dragons. We use mirrors to comunicate over long distances by reflecting light back and forth" She walked forward until she spotted a patch of clover. It meant warrior hiding. She made a series of scratches into the ground and then a young male fae stepped out of some bushes set deep within a ravine. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300420/30041941_350.png[/img] "I didn't expect you here, Stormsteel. Did you finish training?" Malubog asked. "Yup. And just in time, too. Azurine has warned us that enemy troops were invading" "The danger has passed. We are heading back to the clan now, signal them to recall troops" "Yes Malubog" She grinned. Stormsteel was very likable, and well versed in magic, especially in salaves and potions. It was fun to see him fight, using smoke bombs and glass beads that would shatter on impact, exploding in a fountain of acid. Malubog brings him back ingredients for his various expirements. She turned back to the two imperials. "Lets go. Its getting dark"
Malubog blushed and turned away. An injury on her left side throbbed with pain from when a tundra caught her by surprise. In the distance, she could see a harsh line where the tangled wood ended ant the wide expanses of the sunbeam ruins started.

"We'll have to walk on foot from here. My clan will be, well, you'll see"

Malubog landed and scrounged a mirror out of her bags. She pointed it towards the sun and reflected light off of it, twisting and turning the mirror in complex and intricate ways.

"Now the clan knows i'm coming home, with two new dragons. We use mirrors to comunicate over long distances by reflecting light back and forth"

She walked forward until she spotted a patch of clover. It meant warrior hiding. She made a series of scratches into the ground and then a young male fae stepped out of some bushes set deep within a ravine.

30041941_350.png

"I didn't expect you here, Stormsteel. Did you finish training?" Malubog asked.
"Yup. And just in time, too. Azurine has warned us that enemy troops were invading"
"The danger has passed. We are heading back to the clan now, signal them to recall troops"
"Yes Malubog"

She grinned. Stormsteel was very likable, and well versed in magic, especially in salaves and potions. It was fun to see him fight, using smoke bombs and glass beads that would shatter on impact, exploding in a fountain of acid. Malubog brings him back ingredients for his various expirements.

She turned back to the two imperials. "Lets go. Its getting dark"
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
Soul and Maka didn't object, starting to walk again. Soul couldn't help but notice Malubog's injury on her left side and he paused. Maka, you still have the cloths? he asked her mentally.

Yeah, why do you need them?...Oh, I see. She had her attention turned to Malubog as well, which left Soul wondering how she knew it was Malubog he was talking about and not himself. The bleeding had stopped after a while, but the wounds still hurt a little.

Hurt... hurt... pain...

Nope, can't focus on that, I have to focus on this! he scolded himself, making sure Maka wouldn't pick that thought up. She handed him a couple as he neared Malubog, offering the bandages to her.

"You seem to be hurt. Use these," he said to her. "The reason we had them in the first place was in case we were attacked out in the woods and to help any dragons we saw who were hurt. Please, take them."
Soul and Maka didn't object, starting to walk again. Soul couldn't help but notice Malubog's injury on her left side and he paused. Maka, you still have the cloths? he asked her mentally.

Yeah, why do you need them?...Oh, I see. She had her attention turned to Malubog as well, which left Soul wondering how she knew it was Malubog he was talking about and not himself. The bleeding had stopped after a while, but the wounds still hurt a little.

Hurt... hurt... pain...

Nope, can't focus on that, I have to focus on this! he scolded himself, making sure Maka wouldn't pick that thought up. She handed him a couple as he neared Malubog, offering the bandages to her.

"You seem to be hurt. Use these," he said to her. "The reason we had them in the first place was in case we were attacked out in the woods and to help any dragons we saw who were hurt. Please, take them."
xk7ymDQ.png
"You have helped me so much, so I can't accept these. I need to heal on my own, I can't be so dependent on other dragons. I'm sorry I dragged you two into this, I never meant to go into shadow territory, it's. . . Just that. . ." Tears were streaming down her face. Her words were broken by sobs. Her scabs broke and started to bleed. She laid down in a bloody, tear streaked mess. All of the emotions she kept bottled up since birth were hitting her with full force. Her vigorous training, her frustration, her guilt. Guilt for leaving the sunbeam ruins, guilt for leading spies to the sundial terrace, and most of all, forcing Soul and Maka to leave their clan. And all she could do to make things better was to bring two strangers to her clan.
"You have helped me so much, so I can't accept these. I need to heal on my own, I can't be so dependent on other dragons. I'm sorry I dragged you two into this, I never meant to go into shadow territory, it's. . . Just that. . ." Tears were streaming down her face. Her words were broken by sobs. Her scabs broke and started to bleed. She laid down in a bloody, tear streaked mess. All of the emotions she kept bottled up since birth were hitting her with full force. Her vigorous training, her frustration, her guilt. Guilt for leaving the sunbeam ruins, guilt for leading spies to the sundial terrace, and most of all, forcing Soul and Maka to leave their clan. And all she could do to make things better was to bring two strangers to her clan.
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
Maka immediately rushed over to Malubog, a look of intense worry on her face. "No, don't cry! It's alright, we were willing to help, it's alright!"

Soul backed away, surprised at the sudden breakdown. His heart beat faster as guilt washed over him. He knew it wasn't exactly her fault. He knew the truth, which was being ignored.

I was the one who was spotted by those spies. I'm the reason they found us in the first place. It's my fault...

Soul turned and snuck away, finding a place far from Maka and Malubog to collect his thoughts. It was a clearing, and the setting sun's light shone on him, surrounding his body with orange light. He lay his head down on the grass, utterly helpless.

He suddenly sensed something materialize near him, but he didn't bother looking, for he knew exactly who it was.

"What's the matter this time? Something happen? Something... that concerned you?" the creature taunted. He sighed in annoyance; it was Moxt Ghontix, who only appeared when Soul was alone. This Enduring Goblin had been linked to him ever since his curse was placed on him long ago, and he never gave him a break once he appeared.

"No, it didn't involve me. It involved aliens, definitely didn't involve me at all," Soul grumbled sarcastically.

"I see your sarcasm is still fresh," Moxt Ghontix commented with an annoyed tone. "It's your fault isn't it? This entire thing? You were the one who wanted to go outside for just a measly walk, knowing full-well that you would probably get into trouble. You were the one who went out of your way to hunt the Beastclan for that stranger. You were the one who was followed by those dragons, resulting in you all being attacked. You caused this entire mess, didn't you?!"

Soul didn't know how to respond at first, but he knew one thing for sure; he wasn't going to cry in front of this jerk.

"Why don't you just shut up!" he shouted. "Stop trying to make things worse! I just want to be alone right now, so go away before I make you!"

"Really? You can't make me go. I'm linked to you. I'll go away whenever I wish." Moxt sneered. "There's nothing you can do to make me, and there's nothing you can do to help the situation. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you relied on your curse more often." Moxt chuckled mischievously.

"No way, we're not having one of these talks again. You can't get me to do what you want," Soul growled, showing his opposition.

"You think you can convince me to stop by ordering me to? Well, well... you are so down on yourself, it depresses me. Think higher, reach higher! Put that arrogance of yours to good use!"

The Enduring Goblin then faded away, one last sentence ringing in the air.

"Only then can you become stronger for them... for her..."

Maka sensed Soul moving away from her, but she wasn't focused on that. "It's gonna be okay... you can tell me anything, I won't judge you," she murmured to Malubog, looking around for Soul, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Where are you?! she tried sending to him, but she felt the connection fade as emptiness took it's place. What is going on? she wondered, confused. "It's not your fault, you didn't cause any of this."

Whose fault was it then?
Maka immediately rushed over to Malubog, a look of intense worry on her face. "No, don't cry! It's alright, we were willing to help, it's alright!"

Soul backed away, surprised at the sudden breakdown. His heart beat faster as guilt washed over him. He knew it wasn't exactly her fault. He knew the truth, which was being ignored.

I was the one who was spotted by those spies. I'm the reason they found us in the first place. It's my fault...

Soul turned and snuck away, finding a place far from Maka and Malubog to collect his thoughts. It was a clearing, and the setting sun's light shone on him, surrounding his body with orange light. He lay his head down on the grass, utterly helpless.

He suddenly sensed something materialize near him, but he didn't bother looking, for he knew exactly who it was.

"What's the matter this time? Something happen? Something... that concerned you?" the creature taunted. He sighed in annoyance; it was Moxt Ghontix, who only appeared when Soul was alone. This Enduring Goblin had been linked to him ever since his curse was placed on him long ago, and he never gave him a break once he appeared.

"No, it didn't involve me. It involved aliens, definitely didn't involve me at all," Soul grumbled sarcastically.

"I see your sarcasm is still fresh," Moxt Ghontix commented with an annoyed tone. "It's your fault isn't it? This entire thing? You were the one who wanted to go outside for just a measly walk, knowing full-well that you would probably get into trouble. You were the one who went out of your way to hunt the Beastclan for that stranger. You were the one who was followed by those dragons, resulting in you all being attacked. You caused this entire mess, didn't you?!"

Soul didn't know how to respond at first, but he knew one thing for sure; he wasn't going to cry in front of this jerk.

"Why don't you just shut up!" he shouted. "Stop trying to make things worse! I just want to be alone right now, so go away before I make you!"

"Really? You can't make me go. I'm linked to you. I'll go away whenever I wish." Moxt sneered. "There's nothing you can do to make me, and there's nothing you can do to help the situation. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you relied on your curse more often." Moxt chuckled mischievously.

"No way, we're not having one of these talks again. You can't get me to do what you want," Soul growled, showing his opposition.

"You think you can convince me to stop by ordering me to? Well, well... you are so down on yourself, it depresses me. Think higher, reach higher! Put that arrogance of yours to good use!"

The Enduring Goblin then faded away, one last sentence ringing in the air.

"Only then can you become stronger for them... for her..."

Maka sensed Soul moving away from her, but she wasn't focused on that. "It's gonna be okay... you can tell me anything, I won't judge you," she murmured to Malubog, looking around for Soul, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Where are you?! she tried sending to him, but she felt the connection fade as emptiness took it's place. What is going on? she wondered, confused. "It's not your fault, you didn't cause any of this."

Whose fault was it then?
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5