Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { seeking 1x1s or closed groups }
1 2 3
[center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/eb7f/f/2013/142/4/3/pretty_pink_little_bow_divider_by_glycyrrhizicacid-d5zwbs0.gif[/img] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/213f/f/2015/108/e/3/_online__icon_by_palespo-d8q8i3q.png[/img] [/center] [center][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/6308/f/2013/228/b/5/cutebowpink_decorationirandomgirldeviantart_by_irandomgirl-d6igidy.gif[/img] [columns] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [center] hey all! i'm k, and i'm currently looking for [b]1x1 or group roleplays[/b]. my muse is literally in the drain lately but i wanted to give roleplay another go! i might be a little bit rusty but i usually do [b]paragraph-style[/b] role-play that ranges anywhere from 200-800 word posts? i’m okay with going a bit shorter, but i strongly dislike anything less than two or three paragraphs! ;v; i'd prefer a cap of ~500 words! as for groups, i'm okay with either a structured posting order or a massive free-for-all. i’m up for [b]1x1s[/b] or [b]closed group[/b] roleplays. i’m used to roleplaying on skype, since it allows for more writing freedom, but i'd be willing to give other platforms a try. i'd be willing to make a discord group or server, although it sounds messy (?) and i'd even be willing to try the forums or something like google docs. if you have any other suggestions feel free to ask. i’m okay with original roleplay ideas, roleplaying ocs set in a canon universe, or canon characters from a fandom. for 1x1s, i’m very interested in [b]romance[/b] plots, however, (especially for groups) i’m willing to roleplay more action, adventure, etc. themes. [quote name=FANDOMS]as for rping canon characters or universes, fandoms i’m in include: owari no seraph, fire emblem, miraculous ladybug, pokemon (up to x&y! i haven't finished s&m yet), undertale, steven universe, adventure time, star trek, fairy tail, gravity falls, etc. unfortunately yoi and ons are the only recent anime i have knowledge of, although i did used to watch quite a bit a few years ago. as for other fandoms, just ask and i’ll give you a yes/no.[/quote] [quote name=ORIGINALS]for ocs, we can either design (more writing-wise since i don't draw lmao) new ocs for a world or use previous ones. if you’re more interested in using previously-developed ocs: i have a [url=http://toyhou.se/Kyasaki/characters/folder:48240/order:name/1]toyhouse[/url] of current ocs with designs (you can find incomplete information on a few of them [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2029150]here[/url]) and more information can be developed/provided on all of them. i also have a few written-only characters with animanga fcs.[/quote] a note on [b]posting speed[/b]: since it's summer, and i just quit my job to prepare for college (gd bless), i've got plenty of time at the moment! this is subject to change and i will be absent from [b]july 18th to July 23rd[/b] on vacation. on [b]august 14th[/b] i'll be moving into my dorm and will be busy for an unforseeable amount of time. in the meantime, I should be able to get in a reply a day (for longer post lengths) or a few a day (for shorter post lengths). i'm super understanding of any needs you have, too! [b]on fr roleplay:[/b] for the first time ever, i'm open to the idea of roleplaying [b]gijinka or human forms[/b] of flight rising characters! atm i have no perma dragons in my lair with gijinka designs but talk to me and we can work something out. [b]if we tried to plan something before:[/b] there were a lot of roleplays I was planning with previous people in this thread that simply fell through! if you'd like to try again, don't be shy, come say hello. :^) i hope this wasn’t too long or strict-sounding!! i really want to have fun roleplaying & meet people with the same interests. i would love to chat over discord, and i also have a skype. you can find the contact info on my fr profile! you can pm me or reply to this, too (no need to ping! i’m subscribed) but discord usually gets a faster reply. i check my skype only for roleplay, so expect to wait if you message me there instead. c: thanks! [sub](optional! you can find additional information about my roleplay guidelines [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0zyc0mgkPmVA85gNeGA3IieEMJwqpCRO48UWf-IEfc/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url].) [/center] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [/columns] [/center][center][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/5b4f/f/2015/113/9/d/pink_bow_divider_by_palespo-d8qsx4t.png[/img][/center]
pretty_pink_little_bow_divider_by_glycyrrhizicacid-d5zwbs0.gif
_online__icon_by_palespo-d8q8i3q.png
cutebowpink_decorationirandomgirldeviantart_by_irandomgirl-d6igidy.gif

hey all! i'm k, and i'm currently looking for 1x1 or group roleplays. my muse is literally in the drain lately but i wanted to give roleplay another go! i might be a little bit rusty but i usually do paragraph-style role-play that ranges anywhere from 200-800 word posts? i’m okay with going a bit shorter, but i strongly dislike anything less than two or three paragraphs! ;v; i'd prefer a cap of ~500 words! as for groups, i'm okay with either a structured posting order or a massive free-for-all.

i’m up for 1x1s or closed group roleplays. i’m used to roleplaying on skype, since it allows for more writing freedom, but i'd be willing to give other platforms a try. i'd be willing to make a discord group or server, although it sounds messy (?) and i'd even be willing to try the forums or something like google docs. if you have any other suggestions feel free to ask.

i’m okay with original roleplay ideas, roleplaying ocs set in a canon universe, or canon characters from a fandom. for 1x1s, i’m very interested in romance plots, however, (especially for groups) i’m willing to roleplay more action, adventure, etc. themes.

FANDOMS wrote:
as for rping canon characters or universes, fandoms i’m in include: owari no seraph, fire emblem, miraculous ladybug, pokemon (up to x&y! i haven't finished s&m yet), undertale, steven universe, adventure time, star trek, fairy tail, gravity falls, etc. unfortunately yoi and ons are the only recent anime i have knowledge of, although i did used to watch quite a bit a few years ago. as for other fandoms, just ask and i’ll give you a yes/no.

ORIGINALS wrote:
for ocs, we can either design (more writing-wise since i don't draw lmao) new ocs for a world or use previous ones. if you’re more interested in using previously-developed ocs: i have a toyhouse of current ocs with designs (you can find incomplete information on a few of them here) and more information can be developed/provided on all of them. i also have a few written-only characters with animanga fcs.

a note on posting speed: since it's summer, and i just quit my job to prepare for college (gd bless), i've got plenty of time at the moment! this is subject to change and i will be absent from july 18th to July 23rd on vacation. on august 14th i'll be moving into my dorm and will be busy for an unforseeable amount of time. in the meantime, I should be able to get in a reply a day (for longer post lengths) or a few a day (for shorter post lengths). i'm super understanding of any needs you have, too!

on fr roleplay: for the first time ever, i'm open to the idea of roleplaying gijinka or human forms of flight rising characters! atm i have no perma dragons in my lair with gijinka designs but talk to me and we can work something out.

if we tried to plan something before: there were a lot of roleplays I was planning with previous people in this thread that simply fell through! if you'd like to try again, don't be shy, come say hello. :^)

i hope this wasn’t too long or strict-sounding!! i really want to have fun roleplaying & meet people with the same interests. i would love to chat over discord, and i also have a skype. you can find the contact info on my fr profile! you can pm me or reply to this, too (no need to ping! i’m subscribed) but discord usually gets a faster reply. i check my skype only for roleplay, so expect to wait if you message me there instead. c: thanks!

(optional! you can find additional information about my roleplay guidelines here.)

pink_bow_divider_by_palespo-d8qsx4t.png
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
cute_chibi_hauttie_by_kyasaki-db5z4pm.png
@Ferid Hi! If you'd like, I'm willing to roleplay with you. I've never roleplayed on here before :| If you'd like, would you be willing to design OCs together? gosh i'm awkward, don't mind me
@Ferid Hi! If you'd like, I'm willing to roleplay with you. I've never roleplayed on here before :| If you'd like, would you be willing to design OCs together? gosh i'm awkward, don't mind me
@Ferid

I'd love to RP with you as well (closed group/1x1). I tend to type up 5+ paragraphs on good days and I'm cool with roleplaying original ideas (fantasy/real life) or (from your group) Yuri on ice & SU. I don't love rping canon characters, but I'd probably be cool with it for Yuri on Ice if you'd like.

If you'd like to RP in an original story, which I'd personally prefer but am cool w/either way, I'd love to design OCs with you. I also saw the tag homestuck in your toy house and would be cool w/rping canon or non-canon characters in an au with you. I also like romance, and for that purpose I want to let you know that I tend to play female characters IF they're OCs (goes either way with canon) but am fully capable of roleplaying any gender.

I'd also be cool with Skype but I'd prefer the FR forums if you're OK with that. Thanks for the consideration! ^^
@Ferid

I'd love to RP with you as well (closed group/1x1). I tend to type up 5+ paragraphs on good days and I'm cool with roleplaying original ideas (fantasy/real life) or (from your group) Yuri on ice & SU. I don't love rping canon characters, but I'd probably be cool with it for Yuri on Ice if you'd like.

If you'd like to RP in an original story, which I'd personally prefer but am cool w/either way, I'd love to design OCs with you. I also saw the tag homestuck in your toy house and would be cool w/rping canon or non-canon characters in an au with you. I also like romance, and for that purpose I want to let you know that I tend to play female characters IF they're OCs (goes either way with canon) but am fully capable of roleplaying any gender.

I'd also be cool with Skype but I'd prefer the FR forums if you're OK with that. Thanks for the consideration! ^^
hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you c: I generally write 300-400 word posts, but can definitely write more if I'm given a lot to work with in my partner's reply~ and I'm also highly interested in romance plots :3 I don't really have any ideas that I'm hankering to do though so I can follow your lead on what you want to do. I actually want to try a SU RP but with original characters, if you're cool with that? I am also game for a Pokemon RP (but I don't do canon characters ; u ;)

I can do a Skype RP but I am more familiar with forums because I check that more often :0 If you want examples of what I can do I have a recent RP here: link
hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you c: I generally write 300-400 word posts, but can definitely write more if I'm given a lot to work with in my partner's reply~ and I'm also highly interested in romance plots :3 I don't really have any ideas that I'm hankering to do though so I can follow your lead on what you want to do. I actually want to try a SU RP but with original characters, if you're cool with that? I am also game for a Pokemon RP (but I don't do canon characters ; u ;)

I can do a Skype RP but I am more familiar with forums because I check that more often :0 If you want examples of what I can do I have a recent RP here: link
m16OKP.jpeg
@Maddiebird
@Holi
@Altair

Sending the three of you pms in a few minutes! <3
@Maddiebird
@Holi
@Altair

Sending the three of you pms in a few minutes! <3
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
@Ferid
I'm interested in a star trek rp using ocs. I typically match what my rp partner gives me, depending on the subject of the post, and if you need some rp examples I can provide them. It will be forum rp but I also have a discord account (which I don't think is good for long rp like you want but we could give it a try).
@Ferid
I'm interested in a star trek rp using ocs. I typically match what my rp partner gives me, depending on the subject of the post, and if you need some rp examples I can provide them. It will be forum rp but I also have a discord account (which I don't think is good for long rp like you want but we could give it a try).
@AesSedai
That sounds interesting to me! I'll warn you now that I'm only really familiar with Star Trek: AOS, and what little lore I've read up on. I'm willing to learn more about if there was something specific you wanted to roleplay, but in general I might not be the most universe-conscience. That said, it sounds fun! Did you have any specific ideas?

(And yeah, I've never role-played on Discord, since it's mostly for chatting I think, but I know a few people who have. I'm fine with forums!)
@AesSedai
That sounds interesting to me! I'll warn you now that I'm only really familiar with Star Trek: AOS, and what little lore I've read up on. I'm willing to learn more about if there was something specific you wanted to roleplay, but in general I might not be the most universe-conscience. That said, it sounds fun! Did you have any specific ideas?

(And yeah, I've never role-played on Discord, since it's mostly for chatting I think, but I know a few people who have. I'm fine with forums!)
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
@Ferid
Great! I didn't really want to try it for long rp anyway, its great for chatting or chat rp but not for anything longer, I think.

Anyway, that's totally fine, the lore in trek isn't that complex and we can do AOS era. I've watched all of trek, oops. Its my childhood.

It all kind of depends on what you'd like to do. I love doing fluffy romance but not having that be the main plot. An adventure would be cool.

I think planning for Trek is easier once you get your characters in place. Since we're doing 1x1 I think keeping them in the same department would be good. My main trek oc is science but I can modify her for anything.
@Ferid
Great! I didn't really want to try it for long rp anyway, its great for chatting or chat rp but not for anything longer, I think.

Anyway, that's totally fine, the lore in trek isn't that complex and we can do AOS era. I've watched all of trek, oops. Its my childhood.

It all kind of depends on what you'd like to do. I love doing fluffy romance but not having that be the main plot. An adventure would be cool.

I think planning for Trek is easier once you get your characters in place. Since we're doing 1x1 I think keeping them in the same department would be good. My main trek oc is science but I can modify her for anything.
reviving this!
i updated some info the original post, but i'm looking for rp partners again!
if we planned a roleplay last time around and never started it, feel free to post or pm me and we can give it another shot!
reviving this!
i updated some info the original post, but i'm looking for rp partners again!
if we planned a roleplay last time around and never started it, feel free to post or pm me and we can give it another shot!
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
@Ferid I am interested in roleplaying with you. However, I have never heard of any of the fandoms you are in, except for Pokemon. Also, this is my first roleplay and it could take some time for me to respond.
I am interested in a roleplay with Pokemon. Do you have any ideas?
Please ping me... I am not subscribed.
@Ferid I am interested in roleplaying with you. However, I have never heard of any of the fandoms you are in, except for Pokemon. Also, this is my first roleplay and it could take some time for me to respond.
I am interested in a roleplay with Pokemon. Do you have any ideas?
Please ping me... I am not subscribed.
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
1 2 3