Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF fun/chill rp partners/OOC STUFFS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yo So I'm a person who exists I sometimes illustrate scenes if the rp goes slow and I have time. My artist mark is CYKO which stands for cyanide Kiki o I don't really care about how other people chose to rp style wise like if you want to write a paragraph about how the winds blowing your hair in your face then go nuts as long as your not picky about how I work too I get words like there,their, and to,too mixed up but half the time I won't care about that either because in the end you understand what the character is doing anyway and I use , whenever I believe someone would take a breath/stop realistically then grammar I'm not strict on how active you are, heck i have a very busy schedule too so be online for an hour once a week or something and again it won't bother me I personally like to write with detail but you'll notice I only describe terrains if it would be important like in the start of a fight, if you can control fire then I bet being aware of that fire pit would be important When filling a character form I leave it kinda short and leave out important details to be found later during the actual rp If you want different ways of contact then just FR the private message me, I have Skype and discord but I don't do calls I am a weaboo, I will gladly do relationships in the rp of any kind because imma bi human myself but I give up telling people my actual gender because meh BUT of course I don't go past fluffy stuffs If you're new to rp I'll gladly explain stuffs I'm actually super hyper XD If you want an example of how I write here you go: This is actually a personal thing I'm working on for a butt ton of my characters but not a good example of how I rp specifically [quote]"A long time ago before there where Cyko, existed pure monsters like Griffins, Mermaids, Harpy, all the classics from fairy tales you all know and [i]love[/i]" The professor spoke with a bored and slight sarcastic tone, having to recap basic knowledge before class ended so the lazy kiddos could catch up in there notes before the test the next day. "And as you know the geniuses who na-" [i] "Who had originally name the Cyko was the mighty Dragons, the two Kings and Two Queens of life as we know it w-"[/i] "Who's entire history and all once known information has been lost to the destruction of the elemental chambers-" [i] "Except the Chamber of Gale, however the castle floats above the clouds and is constantly drifting around the world as fast as the Earth orbits the sun-"[/i] "We would assume but no one dares to track the chamber in fear of the location getting out to humans or cyko who would go out of there way to destroy it along with the other 3" [i] "And besides, the chamber is so high up legends say from the windows you could reach out and steal a star from the sky"[/i] "Which is completely ridiculous but yes the Chamber of Gale is to high up for any Cyko to fly and any humans to build up to." [u]The school bells rang and the professor gave a grunt.[/u] "It seems we had less time then I thought." [i]"If you have any question come see me after class!"[/i] The Professor sat up and it's left head yawned, white fur bristling from broth stress and relief while the right, more chipper-to-be-alive head scratched it's neck with a rear paw receiving a happy little growl as shed fur fell everywhere. The polycephaly Cyko gave a quick shake of it's fur before sitting back down and using it's tails like hands to look over and grade last period's notes. [img]http://i.imgur.com/aJPSHym.jpg[/img] "What do you want?" Mai growled quietly. They stood alone in the middle of the park. "I'm sorry sir, your just very familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" A woman with a very lady-like tone keeping 3 feet between them. She wore a simple dress, of a type Mai wouldn't know what to call it. The dress was grey, fading to red near the bottom, and set as still as the human wearing it. This person, however, was no human. Mai could smell a [i]fire's smoke[/i] on her. The scent lingering around them yet only the moon's light shown, reflecting on the freshly watered grass. "No, Iv'e never seen you before in my life." He wasn't lying however he knew exactly who she was. She narrowed her eyes. "I see... or I actually don't-" She corrected herself quickly. "Do you mind me asking who you are?" Mai held his breath but didn't dare break eye contact. In this world, knowing your enemy's name was very important. With just a name, you could end up cursed, hunted, kidnapped, all the bad possibilities you could think of. Luckily for Mai, he gave up his real name before he was even alive. "My name is Mayryku." he put simply. "I'm just another Cyko trying to get by in the human world just like you." She seemed surprised, that could mean many things. Either she fell for it and she's amazed he told her a 'name' at all or surprised he had called her out of what she- what they both really where. The woman took a quick breath. "Then, what's your story? How did you get to the human realm?" Mai smirked. He started to feel like she already knew who he was, so he decided to give up. "I got mixed up in a crazy lady's ritual involving her chopping up her own inbred children to bits and then I was born again." [i]He wasn't lying this time,[/i] but, he shortened the story in a way that made it seem like he was joking. "Now I can't ever go back home. So what's. Your. Story. Sweetheart?" Ramp realized he wasn't going to give her a chance to tell him as soon as he blew a green mist out of his mouth. She panicked and leaped back an extra 5 feet, almost slipping on the wet grass. Last time they fought, Mai was a girl. Last time they fought, Mai had a different name. Last time they fought, Ramp could destroy Mai and burn [i]her[/i] into ash, however, right now, Mairyku was a completely different entity, and nothing was the same. Ramp leaned on the tiled wall of the bathroom after she locked the door. She saw spots in her vision and only felt pain. Before he had changed, Mai was a snot who preferred to keep everything clean. Now, for the first time she escaped with a trail of red behind her.[/quote]
Yo

So I'm a person who exists

I sometimes illustrate scenes if the rp goes slow and I have time. My artist mark is CYKO which stands for cyanide Kiki o

I don't really care about how other people chose to rp style wise like if you want to write a paragraph about how the winds blowing your hair in your face then go nuts as long as your not picky about how I work too

I get words like there,their, and to,too mixed up but half the time I won't care about that either because in the end you understand what the character is doing anyway and I use , whenever I believe someone would take a breath/stop realistically then grammar

I'm not strict on how active you are, heck i have a very busy schedule too so be online for an hour once a week or something and again it won't bother me

I personally like to write with detail but you'll notice I only describe terrains if it would be important like in the start of a fight, if you can control fire then I bet being aware of that fire pit would be important

When filling a character form I leave it kinda short and leave out important details to be found later during the actual rp

If you want different ways of contact then just FR the private message me, I have Skype and discord but I don't do calls

I am a weaboo, I will gladly do relationships in the rp of any kind because imma bi human myself but I give up telling people my actual gender because meh BUT of course I don't go past fluffy stuffs

If you're new to rp I'll gladly explain stuffs

I'm actually super hyper XD

If you want an example of how I write here you go:
This is actually a personal thing I'm working on for a butt ton of my characters but not a good example of how I rp specifically
Quote:
"A long time ago before there where Cyko, existed pure monsters like Griffins, Mermaids, Harpy, all the classics from fairy tales you all know and love" The professor spoke with a bored and slight sarcastic tone, having to recap basic knowledge before class ended so the lazy kiddos could catch up in there notes before the test the next day.
"And as you know the geniuses who na-"
"Who had originally name the Cyko was the mighty Dragons, the two Kings and Two Queens of life as we know it w-"
"Who's entire history and all once known information has been lost to the destruction of the elemental chambers-"
"Except the Chamber of Gale, however the castle floats above the clouds and is constantly drifting around the world as fast as the Earth orbits the sun-"

"We would assume but no one dares to track the chamber in fear of the location getting out to humans or cyko who would go out of there way to destroy it along with the other 3"
"And besides, the chamber is so high up legends say from the windows you could reach out and steal a star from the sky"
"Which is completely ridiculous but yes the Chamber of Gale is to high up for any Cyko to fly and any humans to build up to."
The school bells rang and the professor gave a grunt.
"It seems we had less time then I thought."
"If you have any question come see me after class!"
The Professor sat up and it's left head yawned, white fur bristling from broth stress and relief while the right, more chipper-to-be-alive head scratched it's neck with a rear paw receiving a happy little growl as shed fur fell everywhere.
The polycephaly Cyko gave a quick shake of it's fur before sitting back down and using it's tails like hands to look over and grade last period's notes.
aJPSHym.jpg

"What do you want?" Mai growled quietly. They stood alone in the middle of the park. "I'm sorry sir, your just very familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" A woman with a very lady-like tone keeping 3 feet between them. She wore a simple dress, of a type Mai wouldn't know what to call it. The dress was grey, fading to red near the bottom, and set as still as the human wearing it. This person, however, was no human. Mai could smell a fire's smoke on her. The scent lingering around them yet only the moon's light shown, reflecting on the freshly watered grass. "No, Iv'e never seen you before in my life." He wasn't lying however he knew exactly who she was. She narrowed her eyes. "I see... or I actually don't-" She corrected herself quickly. "Do you mind me asking who you are?" Mai held his breath but didn't dare break eye contact. In this world, knowing your enemy's name was very important. With just a name, you could end up cursed, hunted, kidnapped, all the bad possibilities you could think of. Luckily for Mai, he gave up his real name before he was even alive. "My name is Mayryku." he put simply. "I'm just another Cyko trying to get by in the human world just like you." She seemed surprised, that could mean many things. Either she fell for it and she's amazed he told her a 'name' at all or surprised he had called her out of what she- what they both really where. The woman took a quick breath. "Then, what's your story? How did you get to the human realm?" Mai smirked. He started to feel like she already knew who he was, so he decided to give up. "I got mixed up in a crazy lady's ritual involving her chopping up her own inbred children to bits and then I was born again." He wasn't lying this time, but, he shortened the story in a way that made it seem like he was joking. "Now I can't ever go back home. So what's. Your. Story. Sweetheart?" Ramp realized he wasn't going to give her a chance to tell him as soon as he blew a green mist out of his mouth. She panicked and leaped back an extra 5 feet, almost slipping on the wet grass. Last time they fought, Mai was a girl. Last time they fought, Mai had a different name. Last time they fought, Ramp could destroy Mai and burn her into ash, however, right now, Mairyku was a completely different entity, and nothing was the same.

Ramp leaned on the tiled wall of the bathroom after she locked the door. She saw spots in her vision and only felt pain. Before he had changed, Mai was a snot who preferred to keep everything clean. Now, for the first time she escaped with a trail of red behind her.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
@CyanideRawr

Sounds fun. I like your style and the way you think. I'm open to doing something.

(btw have you ever thought of writing a book? You have quite the talent.)
@CyanideRawr

Sounds fun. I like your style and the way you think. I'm open to doing something.

(btw have you ever thought of writing a book? You have quite the talent.)
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans

(Wooop thank you kindly I actually thought most people get annoyed at my writing style so this means a lot 0w0 your user name is amazing though!)

I'm not picky about the type of rp we play, similar to the daily struggle of "cyanide what do you want for dinner?" - "Uuuuuuuuuuhhhh" probably because I'm used to adjusting to opposite personalitys in characters :3 i might actually have to many.... '3'
@Comic1Sans

(Wooop thank you kindly I actually thought most people get annoyed at my writing style so this means a lot 0w0 your user name is amazing though!)

I'm not picky about the type of rp we play, similar to the daily struggle of "cyanide what do you want for dinner?" - "Uuuuuuuuuuhhhh" probably because I'm used to adjusting to opposite personalitys in characters :3 i might actually have to many.... '3'
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
@CyanideRawr

(thank you. I have somewhat of a theme running if you haven't already noticed.)

We can work that out after we decide the types of characters we will use. On that note; I can do most anything, but i do dragons the best and humans even better. What were you in the mood for?
@CyanideRawr

(thank you. I have somewhat of a theme running if you haven't already noticed.)

We can work that out after we decide the types of characters we will use. On that note; I can do most anything, but i do dragons the best and humans even better. What were you in the mood for?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
Oh ye but I subbed to le thread :3

Hmm would you like to see my main ones then? Whenever I design a character I usually consider the fact I'm creating a whole other life that was lived so I try to simplify them while showing them off but rn I'm on my phone so I could copy and paste stuffs

I tend to change specific characters to fit in though, like my star OC is Mairyku who is my default when I have art block but he can be just human too since I made him to be customizable
@Comic1Sans
Oh ye but I subbed to le thread :3

Hmm would you like to see my main ones then? Whenever I design a character I usually consider the fact I'm creating a whole other life that was lived so I try to simplify them while showing them off but rn I'm on my phone so I could copy and paste stuffs

I tend to change specific characters to fit in though, like my star OC is Mairyku who is my default when I have art block but he can be just human too since I made him to be customizable
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
(ill stop pinging you then.)

You can, or if your willing to do a FR rp then you can take a look see around my lair(I don't have nearly as many OCs. most of them are inspired fan characters that are based off of canon characters.)
(ill stop pinging you then.)

You can, or if your willing to do a FR rp then you can take a look see around my lair(I don't have nearly as many OCs. most of them are inspired fan characters that are based off of canon characters.)
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans

Ooh I like your dragons, Ive never gotten time to learn how to make good looking bios though

Honestly I'd prefer you'd use any character you feel most comfortable with, a long time ago I even tried hosting an rp based on a void that would grab characters from different universes and pull them unto a whole new one. We had SU characters, I think there was a few undertale ones too but I don't remember to well but it died due to us being new (a few friends and I) and not knowing where we where going with the story
@Comic1Sans

Ooh I like your dragons, Ive never gotten time to learn how to make good looking bios though

Honestly I'd prefer you'd use any character you feel most comfortable with, a long time ago I even tried hosting an rp based on a void that would grab characters from different universes and pull them unto a whole new one. We had SU characters, I think there was a few undertale ones too but I don't remember to well but it died due to us being new (a few friends and I) and not knowing where we where going with the story
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
Sounds fun. Shame it died out, maybe we could resurrect it. ^-^
Sounds fun. Shame it died out, maybe we could resurrect it. ^-^
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans

Ooo I think I found it http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1518499#post_1518499

If you'd like we can :3 it was p fun while it lasted
@Comic1Sans

Ooo I think I found it http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1518499#post_1518499

If you'd like we can :3 it was p fun while it lasted
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
when you said a while you meant a WHILE. I think we would be breaking every rule in the book if we necro'd that post, but if you start up another one, maybe started anew, I would gladly hop in. We could do 1x1 or look for more people.
when you said a while you meant a WHILE. I think we would be breaking every rule in the book if we necro'd that post, but if you start up another one, maybe started anew, I would gladly hop in. We could do 1x1 or look for more people.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7