Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF fun/chill rp partners/OOC STUFFS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CyanideRawr
@Comic1Sans
@SocialBookWorm

Hello? Anyone gonna continue?
@CyanideRawr
@Comic1Sans
@SocialBookWorm

Hello? Anyone gonna continue?
We are just waitin on him. You gotta cut them a little slack though, it is the holidays after all.
We are just waitin on him. You gotta cut them a little slack though, it is the holidays after all.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
@SocialBookWorm
@Laserpants

Sorry guys I'v been everywhere and it's been hard to pay attention but I shouldn't be so absent in the future

@pandacow indeed you can! Go ahead and post your character then jump in, here is the post order so you can get in on time

Pandacow
SocialBookWorm
Comic1Sans
Laserpants
@Comic1Sans
@SocialBookWorm
@Laserpants

Sorry guys I'v been everywhere and it's been hard to pay attention but I shouldn't be so absent in the future

@pandacow indeed you can! Go ahead and post your character then jump in, here is the post order so you can get in on time

Pandacow
SocialBookWorm
Comic1Sans
Laserpants
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
@CyanideRawr

Here's something that I'm testing out in RPs like this, and see if she's a good character c:

I hope this is enough!

Name: Xeno
Species: Not really enough to qualify as a species as her own. Reptile+spider mix.
Universe: Original Character
History: Xeno was a lab experiment, a mix between some kind of reptile and some kind of spider. She was made for some kind of unknown purpose, most likely to participate in some kind of battle/war. Whatever it was, she was trained for this purpose ever since she could. She never could escape, as most experiments did. Eventually, she was sucked into the Void...
Appearance:
Xeno is sort of a combination of a giant spider and the bipedal version of Spinosaurus. The first thing to usually catch other's eyes are her giant, scythe-like arms, resembling a praying mantis. The next thing that they usually notice are her four spider-like limbs along her back, with two primitive claws at the end. Her head is of equal interest as well, with a long, crocodile-like snout, with a large normal eye with a white pupil and a black iris.
She has three crooked horns around the back of her head, all three of them black and full of small, spider-like eyes, with cobwebs connecting each. Along her back are small quills, with her spider-limbs, full of the same eyes and the same color as her horns as well.
Her single pair of normal legs on the underside of her body is full of the quills as well, and resemble a raptor's. There are some weird-looking not-quite-legs next to her normal pair as well, resembling a spider's. She has a long, normal tail as well.
Personality:
Xeno is, despite her appearance, usually a gentle giant. But she has learned from experience is that intimidation is usually the best way to go when dealing with new people, moving in a strange manner and letting her appearance do the work. It usually keeps scary people away, and if the person does attack, she can easily subdue them with a poke to the chest or a tail swipe. Like a horse, Xeno can get easily frighted or angered, and she can turn lethal if provoked. She does know how to trick, swindle, and kill, and she usually has no remorse doing
Weapons: She has no man-made weapons, though she does have natural ones.
Scythe arms:
Xeno has a pair of giant scythe arms, able to swipe a regular-sized tree in half (not any huge trees like redwoods, or a tiny tree either.) However, her scythes are quite heavy, and it's not like she could swipe them whenever she has any opponent facing of against her, so she uses them against larger opponents, usually. It is powerful when she does use it, though.
Spider limbs:
Xeno has four pairs of spider-like appendages on her back. With her scythe arms, she doesn't have any actual arms, so she must use these for holding and ripping instead. They are quite primitive, with two insect-like fingers at the end of each. They're about as long as about two adult human arms. They may not seem like very useful, but imagine Xeno attacking something while having them pinned in place, unable to move while she attacks them...
Powers/Abilities:
She is very good at stealth, especially at night. She can easily go from one place to another without being spotted, and at night she can sneak into a group, kill a target, and get back out without the group even noticing.
Although this isn't a real ability, she knows how to intimidate and scare. Her appearance is already frighting enough already, and she can do things like flailing her spider limbs, etc. to raise the uncanny factor.
@CyanideRawr

Here's something that I'm testing out in RPs like this, and see if she's a good character c:

I hope this is enough!

Name: Xeno
Species: Not really enough to qualify as a species as her own. Reptile+spider mix.
Universe: Original Character
History: Xeno was a lab experiment, a mix between some kind of reptile and some kind of spider. She was made for some kind of unknown purpose, most likely to participate in some kind of battle/war. Whatever it was, she was trained for this purpose ever since she could. She never could escape, as most experiments did. Eventually, she was sucked into the Void...
Appearance:
Xeno is sort of a combination of a giant spider and the bipedal version of Spinosaurus. The first thing to usually catch other's eyes are her giant, scythe-like arms, resembling a praying mantis. The next thing that they usually notice are her four spider-like limbs along her back, with two primitive claws at the end. Her head is of equal interest as well, with a long, crocodile-like snout, with a large normal eye with a white pupil and a black iris.
She has three crooked horns around the back of her head, all three of them black and full of small, spider-like eyes, with cobwebs connecting each. Along her back are small quills, with her spider-limbs, full of the same eyes and the same color as her horns as well.
Her single pair of normal legs on the underside of her body is full of the quills as well, and resemble a raptor's. There are some weird-looking not-quite-legs next to her normal pair as well, resembling a spider's. She has a long, normal tail as well.
Personality:
Xeno is, despite her appearance, usually a gentle giant. But she has learned from experience is that intimidation is usually the best way to go when dealing with new people, moving in a strange manner and letting her appearance do the work. It usually keeps scary people away, and if the person does attack, she can easily subdue them with a poke to the chest or a tail swipe. Like a horse, Xeno can get easily frighted or angered, and she can turn lethal if provoked. She does know how to trick, swindle, and kill, and she usually has no remorse doing
Weapons: She has no man-made weapons, though she does have natural ones.
Scythe arms:
Xeno has a pair of giant scythe arms, able to swipe a regular-sized tree in half (not any huge trees like redwoods, or a tiny tree either.) However, her scythes are quite heavy, and it's not like she could swipe them whenever she has any opponent facing of against her, so she uses them against larger opponents, usually. It is powerful when she does use it, though.
Spider limbs:
Xeno has four pairs of spider-like appendages on her back. With her scythe arms, she doesn't have any actual arms, so she must use these for holding and ripping instead. They are quite primitive, with two insect-like fingers at the end of each. They're about as long as about two adult human arms. They may not seem like very useful, but imagine Xeno attacking something while having them pinned in place, unable to move while she attacks them...
Powers/Abilities:
She is very good at stealth, especially at night. She can easily go from one place to another without being spotted, and at night she can sneak into a group, kill a target, and get back out without the group even noticing.
Although this isn't a real ability, she knows how to intimidate and scare. Her appearance is already frighting enough already, and she can do things like flailing her spider limbs, etc. to raise the uncanny factor.
Everything's good :3
Everything's good :3
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
I'm considering we trash the order rule XD this is getting weird
I'm considering we trash the order rule XD this is getting weird
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
@SocialBookworm
You gonna reply to that sick burn or what?
@SocialBookworm
You gonna reply to that sick burn or what?
You can continue without me, I've got nothing to add right now.
You can continue without me, I've got nothing to add right now.
I have to step away, but ill post when I get back.
I have to step away, but ill post when I get back.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
@SocialBookWorm
@PandaCow
So is the RP dead? Cuz that would be most lame.
@Comic1Sans
@SocialBookWorm
@PandaCow
So is the RP dead? Cuz that would be most lame.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7