Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Layers (1x1 rp with Ghostray)
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107
"Correct. And you kill a tail by killing something that is sort of a guardian at a early age. He was still in development then so the loss of his mother killed a tail but he could possibly revive it by forgiving himself and letting her go but he can't because Ethan still holds a powerful sway over him. Still holds him prisoner in his mind. But Ethan cannot willingly cause those nightmares. He is only human who isn't magical in anyway. If you want to find his jailor you will have to look elsewhere."
"Correct. And you kill a tail by killing something that is sort of a guardian at a early age. He was still in development then so the loss of his mother killed a tail but he could possibly revive it by forgiving himself and letting her go but he can't because Ethan still holds a powerful sway over him. Still holds him prisoner in his mind. But Ethan cannot willingly cause those nightmares. He is only human who isn't magical in anyway. If you want to find his jailor you will have to look elsewhere."
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
"I see." She stated, though she furrowed her brow as she considered his words, keeping her gaze locked on Avian's slightly weaving tails. "Any suggestions on where to start?" She asked
"I see." She stated, though she furrowed her brow as she considered his words, keeping her gaze locked on Avian's slightly weaving tails. "Any suggestions on where to start?" She asked
ArcaneFamiliars_zps78a8m08j.png
"I suggest. You look where he was born. Which means bringing him home. There you will find a vital clue." With that there was a puff and the prescence was gone. Soon after Avian awoke yawning prettily like a cat, his tails happily waving as he awoke and greeted her with a tight hug. Still being half asleep he mumbled, "Love you Rai..." Not realizing he'd said so and his eyes dropping closed as he struggled to wake and pull himself from the bonds of sleep.
"I suggest. You look where he was born. Which means bringing him home. There you will find a vital clue." With that there was a puff and the prescence was gone. Soon after Avian awoke yawning prettily like a cat, his tails happily waving as he awoke and greeted her with a tight hug. Still being half asleep he mumbled, "Love you Rai..." Not realizing he'd said so and his eyes dropping closed as he struggled to wake and pull himself from the bonds of sleep.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
A foolish blush spread across her face and she hugged him lightly back, "Love you too Avi." She replied under her breath, waiting for him to fully wake up before she moved.

((Sorry, I've been really busy with rl stuff, so sorry:3))
A foolish blush spread across her face and she hugged him lightly back, "Love you too Avi." She replied under her breath, waiting for him to fully wake up before she moved.

((Sorry, I've been really busy with rl stuff, so sorry:3))
Eventually he sat up and yawned rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Morning Rai." Lightly taking her hand and drawing circles on it a small smile on his face.

(It's alright)
Eventually he sat up and yawned rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Morning Rai." Lightly taking her hand and drawing circles on it a small smile on his face.

(It's alright)
blxU3AT.png
"Morning, did you sleep well?" She asked, curiously tilting her head at him, rubbing at the smudged ink that was still on her cheeks absentmindedly
"Morning, did you sleep well?" She asked, curiously tilting her head at him, rubbing at the smudged ink that was still on her cheeks absentmindedly
"Yea. Why do you have ink on your face and shoulders?" Lightly brushing his thumb against her cheek. Leaning forwards to inspect the ink. His face was quite close and studying it. "That's a brush tail print. They have smaller paws." His breath softly brushing her cheek.
"Yea. Why do you have ink on your face and shoulders?" Lightly brushing his thumb against her cheek. Leaning forwards to inspect the ink. His face was quite close and studying it. "That's a brush tail print. They have smaller paws." His breath softly brushing her cheek.
blxU3AT.png
She shivered slightly, the blush that already coloured her cheeks darkening slightly, "AH, so my little visitor was a bush tail... How interesting.." Her voice trailed off as she met his gaze, the spark that constantly resided in them flickering, as though she's unsure about something
She shivered slightly, the blush that already coloured her cheeks darkening slightly, "AH, so my little visitor was a bush tail... How interesting.." Her voice trailed off as she met his gaze, the spark that constantly resided in them flickering, as though she's unsure about something
"What's the matter Rai? Something bothering you?" Setting his tails on one of her legs.
"What's the matter Rai? Something bothering you?" Setting his tails on one of her legs.
blxU3AT.png
"Ah, well, the brush tail said we have to..um.. go to, well, we have to go back to your place of birth to find the tormentor of your dreams." She said it matter of faculty, though the flickering on the flame told him how conflicted she was about it
"Ah, well, the brush tail said we have to..um.. go to, well, we have to go back to your place of birth to find the tormentor of your dreams." She said it matter of faculty, though the flickering on the flame told him how conflicted she was about it
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107