Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the statue's secret 1x1 w/Kivetre
1 2 3 4
@Kivetre I will be useing two dragons to start us off. One will be sans [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26876926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268770/26876926_350.png[/img] [/url] and the other will be this babu; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28330073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283301/28330073_350.png[/img] [/url] Her name is Redsoul(ten guesses why) and she will be joining sans on his quest for knowladge. She is also single. You said romance was an option and this was the first thing that came to mind. Its your choice wither or not you follow up on that though. I just thought i'd give you the option. Enough of my ramblings, ON WITH THE RP!!!! ----- Sans was flying slowly so the small fae that was resting on his neck wouldn't go flying off. She had pestered him for days while he had prepared and he caved in, letting her come along. He didn't plan on encoutering any dangers anyway so he saw no harm in lerting her tag along. He was heading for nature territory to investagte a supposed 'living staute' dragon. "Are we there yet?" The light gray fae asked as they approached a lair that was tucked away in the Everbloom Gardens. "Yes, actually, we are." The blue guardian answered, landing with a soft thud outside the entrance of the lair and calling "Hail, lair." As was his traditional greeting.
@Kivetre
I will be useing two dragons to start us off. One will be sans

26876926_350.png

and the other will be this babu;

28330073_350.png

Her name is Redsoul(ten guesses why) and she will be joining sans on his quest for knowladge. She is also single. You said romance was an option and this was the first thing that came to mind. Its your choice wither or not you follow up on that though. I just thought i'd give you the option. Enough of my ramblings, ON WITH THE RP!!!!

Sans was flying slowly so the small fae that was resting on his neck wouldn't go flying off. She had pestered him for days while he had prepared and he caved in, letting her come along. He didn't plan on encoutering any dangers anyway so he saw no harm in lerting her tag along.

He was heading for nature territory to investagte a supposed 'living staute' dragon.
"Are we there yet?" The light gray fae asked as they approached a lair that was tucked away in the Everbloom Gardens.
"Yes, actually, we are." The blue guardian answered, landing with a soft thud outside the entrance of the lair and calling "Hail, lair." As was his traditional greeting.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(( @Comic1Sans sorry i took so long, i've been doing my placement matches on overwatch :P i subbed to the thread)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27577747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275778/27577747_350.png[/img] [/url] after a few moments, Kireva walked out from the lairs vine-covered entrance. She was slightly surprised at the two dragon's arrival, as the clan wasn't expecting visitors, and the market wasn't currently open. "Ah hello, are you travelers? We don't usually get customers at this time of day," the guardian pointed out, "what is your business here?" She examined them with a careful eye, she doubted they were here to cause trouble, but she had been wrong before.
(( @Comic1Sans sorry i took so long, i've been doing my placement matches on overwatch :P i subbed to the thread))

27577747_350.png

after a few moments, Kireva walked out from the lairs vine-covered entrance. She was slightly surprised at the two dragon's arrival, as the clan wasn't expecting visitors, and the market wasn't currently open.
"Ah hello, are you travelers? We don't usually get customers at this time of day," the guardian pointed out, "what is your business here?" She examined them with a careful eye, she doubted they were here to cause trouble, but she had been wrong before.
Sans faltered when he saw the other guardian. He felt like he had see her before, but he couldn't quite place where or when. He quickly regained his composure. "Oh, we have not come to buy, through I would like to look through your wares if time allows, we have come seeking a dragon." The thought for a moment before adding, "trinket, I beloved she was called."
Sans faltered when he saw the other guardian. He felt like he had see her before, but he couldn't quite place where or when. He quickly regained his composure. "Oh, we have not come to buy, through I would like to look through your wares if time allows, we have come seeking a dragon." The thought for a moment before adding, "trinket, I beloved she was called."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
These dragons know about trinket?, she thought, before deciding it shouldn't come as a surprize, as the dragon often spoke of her travels across sorneith.
Kireva cleared her throat, "Yes, she's here," she held open some of the vines that made up the lair's entrance, "Please, come in and rest while i get her."
These dragons know about trinket?, she thought, before deciding it shouldn't come as a surprize, as the dragon often spoke of her travels across sorneith.
Kireva cleared her throat, "Yes, she's here," she held open some of the vines that made up the lair's entrance, "Please, come in and rest while i get her."
"Thank you." Sans said, making his way through the gap in the vines. He was still trying to place where he could have seen the other guardian but, finding nothing, he pushed the thought out of his mind.

The tiny far was practically bursting with exitment at the idea of living one of sans's many stories and was shaking slightly in an effort to control herself.
"Thank you." Sans said, making his way through the gap in the vines. He was still trying to place where he could have seen the other guardian but, finding nothing, he pushed the thought out of his mind.

The tiny far was practically bursting with exitment at the idea of living one of sans's many stories and was shaking slightly in an effort to control herself.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Kireva guided them to the lairs main cave, where there were various dragons sitting and conversing. a few spirals turned their heads and waved, a bogsneak in gold armour slept against a fiery orange and red imperial who was saying something to a fae that was hunched over a starmap.
"We've guests everyone," she announced to the room, some dragons nodded at them and said greetings, "Ah where are my manners," she turned to the two dragons.
"I am Kireva, welcome to my clan."`
Kireva guided them to the lairs main cave, where there were various dragons sitting and conversing. a few spirals turned their heads and waved, a bogsneak in gold armour slept against a fiery orange and red imperial who was saying something to a fae that was hunched over a starmap.
"We've guests everyone," she announced to the room, some dragons nodded at them and said greetings, "Ah where are my manners," she turned to the two dragons.
"I am Kireva, welcome to my clan."`
"Sans, archmage of the delta rune. At your service." He pointed to the now bouncing fae,. "And this is redsoul, our diplomat." He added.

Redsoul was making small hops in an effort to contain her enthusiasm. She had never been to nature territory before and this was all new and exiting.
"Sans, archmage of the delta rune. At your service." He pointed to the now bouncing fae,. "And this is redsoul, our diplomat." He added.

Redsoul was making small hops in an effort to contain her enthusiasm. She had never been to nature territory before and this was all new and exiting.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Kireva chuckled at the fae's giddiness, "Wait here while i get her," she glanced around the room, "Anyone know where trinket is?" The bogsneak that [i]looked[/i] like she was sleeping raised her head, "She's in 'er den," she put her head back down with a quick glance at the guardian and muttered, "Per usual." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28540140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285402/28540140_350.png[/img] [/url] Kireva nodded and headed towards an area that split off from the main cave, and a few moments later something that sounded like grinding rocks made its way closer. She came back in the room, the source of the sound following her, a pearlcatcher that seemed to be made of pure gold. Everytime she moved a leg to walk forward, her body made an unpleasant grinding sound, as it was never made to walk- or move on its own at all. One of the spirals in the corner covered her ears and made a dramatic gesture, curling up before the other batted at her with one of her paws and mouthed "[i]That's rude[/i]". Everything about Trinket seemed luxurious, her golden body shone, making certain features more defined, The dragon what carved her out must have been a master at his work. But then, her pearl came into view. She had the thing wrapped in her tail, it was unbelievably dull, there were cracks through it, some areas were chipped off entirely. it looked ancient, yet it was only about the size of a young adult's pearl. It looked like it hadn't gotten a new coat of pearlcatcher-mouth-goo in a [i]very[/i] long time. "These are the ones who wanted to see you, This guardian is Sans and his fae friend is Redsoul." Kireva informed Trinket. she looked up at the guardian, examining him, before her mouth rose in a smile. "I don't usually get many visitors," her voice was about as monotone as the average fae's, but her wide grin seemed to indicate joy, " Hello, Sans and Redsoul, What have you searched me out for? i don't believe we've met before." her grin turned quizzical. Her voice was hard to read, but she seemed to have a decent understanding of body language, as when she wasn't standing completely still to avoid bothering anyone with her bodies unnatural noises, her facial expressions seemed almost exaggerated.
Kireva chuckled at the fae's giddiness,
"Wait here while i get her," she glanced around the room, "Anyone know where trinket is?"
The bogsneak that looked like she was sleeping raised her head,
"She's in 'er den," she put her head back down with a quick glance at the guardian and muttered, "Per usual."

28540140_350.png

Kireva nodded and headed towards an area that split off from the main cave, and a few moments later something that sounded like grinding rocks made its way closer. She came back in the room, the source of the sound following her, a pearlcatcher that seemed to be made of pure gold. Everytime she moved a leg to walk forward, her body made an unpleasant grinding sound, as it was never made to walk- or move on its own at all. One of the spirals in the corner covered her ears and made a dramatic gesture, curling up before the other batted at her with one of her paws and mouthed "That's rude".
Everything about Trinket seemed luxurious, her golden body shone, making certain features more defined, The dragon what carved her out must have been a master at his work. But then, her pearl came into view. She had the thing wrapped in her tail, it was unbelievably dull, there were cracks through it, some areas were chipped off entirely. it looked ancient, yet it was only about the size of a young adult's pearl. It looked like it hadn't gotten a new coat of pearlcatcher-mouth-goo in a very long time.
"These are the ones who wanted to see you, This guardian is Sans and his fae friend is Redsoul." Kireva informed Trinket. she looked up at the guardian, examining him, before her mouth rose in a smile.
"I don't usually get many visitors," her voice was about as monotone as the average fae's, but her wide grin seemed to indicate joy, " Hello, Sans and Redsoul, What have you searched me out for? i don't believe we've met before." her grin turned quizzical.
Her voice was hard to read, but she seemed to have a decent understanding of body language, as when she wasn't standing completely still to avoid bothering anyone with her bodies unnatural noises, her facial expressions seemed almost exaggerated.
Sans looked over at the bogsneak while Kireva was getting trickster. He didn't know why but something compelled him to dispise the bog. I'll have to look into it later. he thoguht to himself as the other guardian returned with the pearlcatcher in tow.

Sans gazed at the pearlcatcher with an odd mix of curiosity and suspicion. Redsoul just gazed in awe at the golden dragon.

After a moment sans said, "you do not remember much of where you came from, do you?"
Sans looked over at the bogsneak while Kireva was getting trickster. He didn't know why but something compelled him to dispise the bog. I'll have to look into it later. he thoguht to himself as the other guardian returned with the pearlcatcher in tow.

Sans gazed at the pearlcatcher with an odd mix of curiosity and suspicion. Redsoul just gazed in awe at the golden dragon.

After a moment sans said, "you do not remember much of where you came from, do you?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Trinket was taken aback by the guardians blunt observation,
"I do not, it has been many, many years," she looked around the room nervously before turning around and heading back to the area where the dens were, "Maybe we shouldn't discuss this in such a crowded room." She glanced around the dragons in the cave, and gestured for the visitors to follow her.
She lead them to her den, there were shelves lining the walls with hundreds of books, some of them looking like absolute relics, with unfamiliar runes and writing on the faded spines. Others looked newer, and had various research notes sticking out. History books had notes that had things like, "Inaccurate depiction" or "Failed to mention X" stuck on the spines. An old map of sorneith was hung on the wall, with hundreds of little dots marking specific areas, assumably places that the pearlcatcher hat visited or stayed.
One shelf was filled with books that were not properly binded, but rather stacks of parchment held together by twine. On top of it was green and pink fae resting on a cushion, writing in one of the twine-bound stacks.
"Pardon the mess," she said as she kicked some scrolls that were strewn across the floor to the side of the room, "so, you came to learn of my origins? I can remember my first hours of consciousness, but when you ask where i came from i doubt that's the information you're looking for."
When she had gained consciousness, it had taken her years to learn the vernacular of the land, by the time she had been given life and learned how to be a semi-functioning dragon, anything that would have given her a clue as to who she was or what she was from had been long gone.
Trinket was taken aback by the guardians blunt observation,
"I do not, it has been many, many years," she looked around the room nervously before turning around and heading back to the area where the dens were, "Maybe we shouldn't discuss this in such a crowded room." She glanced around the dragons in the cave, and gestured for the visitors to follow her.
She lead them to her den, there were shelves lining the walls with hundreds of books, some of them looking like absolute relics, with unfamiliar runes and writing on the faded spines. Others looked newer, and had various research notes sticking out. History books had notes that had things like, "Inaccurate depiction" or "Failed to mention X" stuck on the spines. An old map of sorneith was hung on the wall, with hundreds of little dots marking specific areas, assumably places that the pearlcatcher hat visited or stayed.
One shelf was filled with books that were not properly binded, but rather stacks of parchment held together by twine. On top of it was green and pink fae resting on a cushion, writing in one of the twine-bound stacks.
"Pardon the mess," she said as she kicked some scrolls that were strewn across the floor to the side of the room, "so, you came to learn of my origins? I can remember my first hours of consciousness, but when you ask where i came from i doubt that's the information you're looking for."
When she had gained consciousness, it had taken her years to learn the vernacular of the land, by the time she had been given life and learned how to be a semi-functioning dragon, anything that would have given her a clue as to who she was or what she was from had been long gone.
1 2 3 4