Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1/HolrinnLair
1 2
Hey! So this is an RP about whatever we want but i was thinking like we were playing our dragons from our own lairs or we were wolfs/or any animal bascically!
it is totally fine if you don't want to do this I understand it's just things have been really crazy in my real life and I wanted some time away ya know? Anyway tell me what are we doing and that will be totally fine!
@HolrinnLair
Hey! So this is an RP about whatever we want but i was thinking like we were playing our dragons from our own lairs or we were wolfs/or any animal bascically!
it is totally fine if you don't want to do this I understand it's just things have been really crazy in my real life and I wanted some time away ya know? Anyway tell me what are we doing and that will be totally fine!
@HolrinnLair
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
@stormbringer02
don't feel like rping with my dragons, but I'd would like to RP with wolves or cats! which do you prefer?
@stormbringer02
don't feel like rping with my dragons, but I'd would like to RP with wolves or cats! which do you prefer?
ywCJX34.png
@HolrinnLair
I don't mind any! i like Cats and wolves but i am in a RP with wolves already so maybe cats? but its up to you!
@HolrinnLair
I don't mind any! i like Cats and wolves but i am in a RP with wolves already so maybe cats? but its up to you!
@stormbringer02
Cats it is then! Where do you want the setting to be?
@stormbringer02
Cats it is then! Where do you want the setting to be?
ywCJX34.png
@HolrinnLair
A jungle? forest? savanna? i'm not sure.. you decide but let's make our characters!
@HolrinnLair
A jungle? forest? savanna? i'm not sure.. you decide but let's make our characters!
@stormbringer02 hmm... maybe a forest that's ... near a gigantic cliff overlooking a sea?

I'm thinking my cat should be an Aegean cat.. might make a picture if i get the time~
@stormbringer02 hmm... maybe a forest that's ... near a gigantic cliff overlooking a sea?

I'm thinking my cat should be an Aegean cat.. might make a picture if i get the time~
ywCJX34.png
@HolrinnLair
that landscape shall do nicely!! take your time with making your character i still need some thinking of mine when i have finished i'll tell you!
@HolrinnLair
that landscape shall do nicely!! take your time with making your character i still need some thinking of mine when i have finished i'll tell you!
@HolrinnLair
Hi! i think i have got my character tell me what you think!!

Name: Spirit
Looks: Spirit is a slim cat with pale purple eyes and pure white fur.
Personality: Spirit is a kind and brave girl, she is fierce in any fight and is very sarcastic when first met.
((Question)): I don't think our cats should have mates.. ((is that for cats?)) its really up to you i don't care maybe a romance RP? if so
Mate: None ((open to both genders but would prefer having kittens))
Parents: Unknown

@HolrinnLair
Hi! i think i have got my character tell me what you think!!

Name: Spirit
Looks: Spirit is a slim cat with pale purple eyes and pure white fur.
Personality: Spirit is a kind and brave girl, she is fierce in any fight and is very sarcastic when first met.
((Question)): I don't think our cats should have mates.. ((is that for cats?)) its really up to you i don't care maybe a romance RP? if so
Mate: None ((open to both genders but would prefer having kittens))
Parents: Unknown

@stormbringer02

Name: Diver
Age: old (does cat years mean your's is a kitten? or like young adult???)
Looks Diver is a lean tri-color Aegean with orange and grey tabby pattern and white underbelly/legs. He has vivid green eyes.

Personality: He's been through a lot and doesn't tolerate nonsense. Would rather chill in the shade than chase bugs. Very good at fishing and timing things just right.

((Answer: I don't really like romance too much. I'd rather it not be the center of stories, but something just off to the side.))
Mate: None at the Moment ((Has had kittens with a mate before, cause old.))
Parents: Dead
@stormbringer02

Name: Diver
Age: old (does cat years mean your's is a kitten? or like young adult???)
Looks Diver is a lean tri-color Aegean with orange and grey tabby pattern and white underbelly/legs. He has vivid green eyes.

Personality: He's been through a lot and doesn't tolerate nonsense. Would rather chill in the shade than chase bugs. Very good at fishing and timing things just right.

((Answer: I don't really like romance too much. I'd rather it not be the center of stories, but something just off to the side.))
Mate: None at the Moment ((Has had kittens with a mate before, cause old.))
Parents: Dead
ywCJX34.png
@HolrinnLair
((well Spirit is a young adult that's what I mean what about diver? i'm guessing 2 is a young adult for cats because when their born they have to stay alive for months right? sorry that came out wrong.... so how old will Diver be? 4,5 years... after answering this question lets start the roleplay
@HolrinnLair
((well Spirit is a young adult that's what I mean what about diver? i'm guessing 2 is a young adult for cats because when their born they have to stay alive for months right? sorry that came out wrong.... so how old will Diver be? 4,5 years... after answering this question lets start the roleplay
1 2