Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen OOC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is the Out of Character thread for the game Fallen!

Have fun!

Main Game Thread
This is the Out of Character thread for the game Fallen!

Have fun!

Main Game Thread
tumblr_inline_nktzarhxrd1rbfe8q.gif
I'm not quite sure how much I'm going to be making posts in-game, but I'm going to try my best!
I'm not quite sure how much I'm going to be making posts in-game, but I'm going to try my best!
@Lummox

Sorry to ask, but what's this thread for? :S
@Lummox

Sorry to ask, but what's this thread for? :S
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal

It's a place for players to talk amongst each other without cluttering the main roleplay thread with out-of-character posts. If you want to say something to one of the other players, just ping them here in this thread.
@MagykalWagykal

It's a place for players to talk amongst each other without cluttering the main roleplay thread with out-of-character posts. If you want to say something to one of the other players, just ping them here in this thread.
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
i'll admit i laughed when i saw clicked the bgm link because i saw THIS and was like [img]https://i.gyazo.com/7a200bb468bb7589242c04af54ea81ca.png[/img] echo: hi and welcome to a Really Bad Time hope you enjoy your stay
i'll admit i laughed when i saw clicked the bgm link because i saw THIS and was like

7a200bb468bb7589242c04af54ea81ca.png

echo: hi and welcome to a Really Bad Time hope you enjoy your stay
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
maf be like [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/M5NbVqA1Tw8HC/200.gif[/img]
maf be like
200.gif
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
@Akal
Oh, so like a chat. I get it now. :)
@Akal
Oh, so like a chat. I get it now. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
echo's portraits look amazing. 0^:
echo's portraits look amazing. 0^:
caFoWIg.png
aaAAAAAH @Lummox

CAN WE EDIT POSTS I ACCIDENTALLY TAGGED SNOWFOX INSTEAD OF MAGYKALWAGYKAL AAAAAAAAH
aaAAAAAH @Lummox

CAN WE EDIT POSTS I ACCIDENTALLY TAGGED SNOWFOX INSTEAD OF MAGYKALWAGYKAL AAAAAAAAH
EASS%20button.png Ltb63I.pngjw9Tj1h.gifJmf0QJy.gif
@DaybreakStorm ahahah oh my god! o:'
that happens all the time tho. i don't think on a first post on the first day there'll be a problem on editing a ping.
@DaybreakStorm ahahah oh my god! o:'
that happens all the time tho. i don't think on a first post on the first day there'll be a problem on editing a ping.
caFoWIg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7