Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | City of the Four RP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
"So, are you gonna tell your parents the truth?" Crystal asks Elizabeth once they are on the way back to earth. "About where we were I mean. And should I meet you at your house tomorrow at 11:00?" She explains, she starts running once they are out of the main area. "Wow this feels nice!" Crystal says.
"So, are you gonna tell your parents the truth?" Crystal asks Elizabeth once they are on the way back to earth. "About where we were I mean. And should I meet you at your house tomorrow at 11:00?" She explains, she starts running once they are out of the main area. "Wow this feels nice!" Crystal says.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
"Not going to sat a word. And you won't either!!!! Agreed?" Elizabeth said strictly. She waved good-bye and headed through the front door. "Where have you been?" Her father asked. "Socailizing with the neighbors" was the response.
"Not going to sat a word. And you won't either!!!! Agreed?" Elizabeth said strictly. She waved good-bye and headed through the front door. "Where have you been?" Her father asked. "Socailizing with the neighbors" was the response.
As soon as Crystal got home she runs upstairs and grabs a bag, her bow, her arrows, and her throwing knives as well as her lighter testing it out to make sure it works. She shoves all her weapons into the bag as well as her phone and earpiece. No one knew it but she had a half sister who was in water that she was hoping to visit in the next few days.
As soon as Crystal got home she runs upstairs and grabs a bag, her bow, her arrows, and her throwing knives as well as her lighter testing it out to make sure it works. She shoves all her weapons into the bag as well as her phone and earpiece. No one knew it but she had a half sister who was in water that she was hoping to visit in the next few days.
The next morning Crystal woke up at 6:00 AM and couldn't fall back asleep so she went to earth's training center to be there for the last time. By the time she was leaving it was 10:34 she started to head to Elizabeth's house when she remembered her bag she throws the bag behind the bushes in front of her house and nocks on Elizabeth's door.
The next morning Crystal woke up at 6:00 AM and couldn't fall back asleep so she went to earth's training center to be there for the last time. By the time she was leaving it was 10:34 she started to head to Elizabeth's house when she remembered her bag she throws the bag behind the bushes in front of her house and nocks on Elizabeth's door.
Last Night ((Oops, probably should've posted earlier, but oh well))

Willa returned from the markets at dusk, with just enough time to prepare for the fight. She dressed in her assassin's bodysuit, which she had custom-ordered red and black. Then, she checked that her knives were in place on her belt. Lastly, she put on her eagle mask, completing her transformation from friendly Willa to deadly Eagle. She walked out to the arena, lower members of Wind getting out of the way fast.

When she arrived at the arena, she took a moment to calm herself in her dressing room. Then, she walked out onto the sand, the bright lights shining in her eyes. The crowd roared as she appeared, and Eagle responded, "Hello, Wind!" The crowd applauded and cheered. Before Eagle could say anything else, the announcer took over. "Hello, and welcome to our fights tonight! To start us off, our famed champion Eagle will be fighting a prisoner we took a few days ago! He's survived a few fights in this ring, so we'll see how he fares against Eagle!" Eagle watched as an assassin was thrown out onto the sand. He looked to be a junior Fire assassin, nothing too tough. He started the battle by throwing a blast of fire at her, which she easily dodged. Then, Eagle sent a blast of wind to put out his flames as she drew her knives. She continued using the wind to blind him, by throwing sand in his face. Then, she got close enough to slash him twice with her knives. She drew back quickly, dodging everything he threw at her. He surprised her by melting the sand and throwing molten glass at her; she tried to dodge, but couldn't move quite fast enough, and it barely hit her. She grit her teeth and fought through the pain. Alright, playtime's over. I'm done with this fight. Jumping into the air, she transformed into her wings, which drew even more applause and cheering from the crowd than there had even been before. She swooped in close, blinded him with the wind again, and stabbed him. He sank to the ground, nearly dead, while Eagle turned and held up her hand to the crowd. They went wild, cheering and hooting. Eagle basked in the praise for a little while, and then headed in to get treated for the burn.

Once she was done at the Medical Center, she walked back to her room. She got changed quickly and went to bed, wondering what tomorrow would bring.
Last Night ((Oops, probably should've posted earlier, but oh well))

Willa returned from the markets at dusk, with just enough time to prepare for the fight. She dressed in her assassin's bodysuit, which she had custom-ordered red and black. Then, she checked that her knives were in place on her belt. Lastly, she put on her eagle mask, completing her transformation from friendly Willa to deadly Eagle. She walked out to the arena, lower members of Wind getting out of the way fast.

When she arrived at the arena, she took a moment to calm herself in her dressing room. Then, she walked out onto the sand, the bright lights shining in her eyes. The crowd roared as she appeared, and Eagle responded, "Hello, Wind!" The crowd applauded and cheered. Before Eagle could say anything else, the announcer took over. "Hello, and welcome to our fights tonight! To start us off, our famed champion Eagle will be fighting a prisoner we took a few days ago! He's survived a few fights in this ring, so we'll see how he fares against Eagle!" Eagle watched as an assassin was thrown out onto the sand. He looked to be a junior Fire assassin, nothing too tough. He started the battle by throwing a blast of fire at her, which she easily dodged. Then, Eagle sent a blast of wind to put out his flames as she drew her knives. She continued using the wind to blind him, by throwing sand in his face. Then, she got close enough to slash him twice with her knives. She drew back quickly, dodging everything he threw at her. He surprised her by melting the sand and throwing molten glass at her; she tried to dodge, but couldn't move quite fast enough, and it barely hit her. She grit her teeth and fought through the pain. Alright, playtime's over. I'm done with this fight. Jumping into the air, she transformed into her wings, which drew even more applause and cheering from the crowd than there had even been before. She swooped in close, blinded him with the wind again, and stabbed him. He sank to the ground, nearly dead, while Eagle turned and held up her hand to the crowd. They went wild, cheering and hooting. Eagle basked in the praise for a little while, and then headed in to get treated for the burn.

Once she was done at the Medical Center, she walked back to her room. She got changed quickly and went to bed, wondering what tomorrow would bring.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
"I'm going with Crystal. See ya...never again" Elizabeth mumbled the last part to herself. She grabbed her small purse and headed out the door. "Hang on a bit ill be right back, Crystal" she said as she ran behind the house. Under the corner of the house was a small hole where a small animal used to live, now it was the hiding space of Elizabeth's bag full of was pons and other useful things.
"I'm going with Crystal. See ya...never again" Elizabeth mumbled the last part to herself. She grabbed her small purse and headed out the door. "Hang on a bit ill be right back, Crystal" she said as she ran behind the house. Under the corner of the house was a small hole where a small animal used to live, now it was the hiding space of Elizabeth's bag full of was pons and other useful things.
Crystal run to her hour grab her bag and jut then remembers a small box for Elizabeth she goes inside and grabs it puts on her own necklace and comes outside and sees Elizabeth just coming around the side of her house as she reaches Elizabeth she says. "We should probably hurry." She checks her watch with the cover that has her family's symbol on it a bow with a knife making a X made out of bones.

She holds out the box for Elizabeth as they start to leave earth territory, "Here, this is for you." Crystal says as she hands Elizabeth the box inside is a necklace that's face is a wave and on the back is her family's symbol again but it's lightly engraved on the surface. "The wave is what my mother used as a symbol of water. I have three sets that have all of the guilds symbols. Or what I've always thought of as the symbols. You can have a whole set if you want."
Crystal run to her hour grab her bag and jut then remembers a small box for Elizabeth she goes inside and grabs it puts on her own necklace and comes outside and sees Elizabeth just coming around the side of her house as she reaches Elizabeth she says. "We should probably hurry." She checks her watch with the cover that has her family's symbol on it a bow with a knife making a X made out of bones.

She holds out the box for Elizabeth as they start to leave earth territory, "Here, this is for you." Crystal says as she hands Elizabeth the box inside is a necklace that's face is a wave and on the back is her family's symbol again but it's lightly engraved on the surface. "The wave is what my mother used as a symbol of water. I have three sets that have all of the guilds symbols. Or what I've always thought of as the symbols. You can have a whole set if you want."
The rest of last night was easy for William. They had him go and take out someone in Fire suspected to have gotten their hands on information from Water. It was a simple task for Water's Champion.

William woke up early the next morning. He stayed there in his room until it was later in the day before getting dressed and wandering through the halls of the building. Like always, he had his headphones on and a song playing. Until he was given something to do, William was free to do whatever.
The rest of last night was easy for William. They had him go and take out someone in Fire suspected to have gotten their hands on information from Water. It was a simple task for Water's Champion.

William woke up early the next morning. He stayed there in his room until it was later in the day before getting dressed and wandering through the halls of the building. Like always, he had his headphones on and a song playing. Until he was given something to do, William was free to do whatever.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
"Oh Crystal! Thank you!" Elizabeth smiled. Then she started running so they wouldn't be late. When they got to Water she started looking for William.
"Oh Crystal! Thank you!" Elizabeth smiled. Then she started running so they wouldn't be late. When they got to Water she started looking for William.
"I hope you like it." Crystal says she looks around and spots William coming out a door with his earphones on as he always has been since she met him. Crystal walks over to him her bag on her shoulder. "I'm guessing your gonna want this?" She says as she reaches him, she holds out her bag of weapons and her bow that was on her side in its clip. "Since I don't think I should have it in there." Just then she realizes that they were most likely gonna get up there late.
"I hope you like it." Crystal says she looks around and spots William coming out a door with his earphones on as he always has been since she met him. Crystal walks over to him her bag on her shoulder. "I'm guessing your gonna want this?" She says as she reaches him, she holds out her bag of weapons and her bow that was on her side in its clip. "Since I don't think I should have it in there." Just then she realizes that they were most likely gonna get up there late.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23