Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | City of the Four RP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
"I would like to join water if you please" Elizabeth said diplomatically. She maintained eye-contact with the head the entire time she was speaking.
"I would like to join water if you please" Elizabeth said diplomatically. She maintained eye-contact with the head the entire time she was speaking.
William stayed in the back of the room. He slipped his hands into his pockets as he watched Elizabeth and Crystal closely.
William stayed in the back of the room. He slipped his hands into his pockets as he watched Elizabeth and Crystal closely.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
The boss leaned forward. Typically, they didn't get many people asking to join another guild; they were just born into the territory of a guild. "Excuse me if I sound rude, but what reason do I have to trust you? How do I know you aren't some spy, trying to tear down Water from the inside?"
The boss leaned forward. Typically, they didn't get many people asking to join another guild; they were just born into the territory of a guild. "Excuse me if I sound rude, but what reason do I have to trust you? How do I know you aren't some spy, trying to tear down Water from the inside?"
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
"Because I want to tear Earth down from the inside!" Elizabeth snapped before she could stop herself. That was it she had blown the entire operation.
"Because I want to tear Earth down from the inside!" Elizabeth snapped before she could stop herself. That was it she had blown the entire operation.
The boss straightened, looking at her carefully. This was interesting. It wasn't often that anyone went to another guild offering to tear down their own. "Interesting. But don't you have people you care about in Earth? People who would suffer if Earth was destroyed?"
The boss straightened, looking at her carefully. This was interesting. It wasn't often that anyone went to another guild offering to tear down their own. "Interesting. But don't you have people you care about in Earth? People who would suffer if Earth was destroyed?"
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
"I don't care about anyone there. I would rather most of them be destroyed." Crystal tells the head. "Anyone I did care about we're killed. My sister by wind."
"I don't care about anyone there. I would rather most of them be destroyed." Crystal tells the head. "Anyone I did care about we're killed. My sister by wind."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
"Like she said I do t care!" Elizabeth smiled at Crystal. The head was believing them or he was very good at faking it.
"Like she said I do t care!" Elizabeth smiled at Crystal. The head was believing them or he was very good at faking it.
The head thought about it. Really, there was no harm in letting these girls become Water grunts. They'd only know what they needed to know for that mission, and if they truly were (or wanted to be) loyal to Water, they'd do whatever they had to do to show it. He eventually said, "Alright. I'll let you in, but I'll warn you now: this won't be easy. You'll have to prove yourselves. At first, not many will trust you, because you switched. But if you can prove yourselves, you will rise."
The head thought about it. Really, there was no harm in letting these girls become Water grunts. They'd only know what they needed to know for that mission, and if they truly were (or wanted to be) loyal to Water, they'd do whatever they had to do to show it. He eventually said, "Alright. I'll let you in, but I'll warn you now: this won't be easy. You'll have to prove yourselves. At first, not many will trust you, because you switched. But if you can prove yourselves, you will rise."
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
"I'm guessing you don't trust us?" Crystal says to the head, "We have to prove ourselves to you don't we? Well what 'a we need to do?" Crystal says forgetting to let Elizabeth do the talking.
"I'm guessing you don't trust us?" Crystal says to the head, "We have to prove ourselves to you don't we? Well what 'a we need to do?" Crystal says forgetting to let Elizabeth do the talking.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Elizabeth shot Crystal a look meaning 'I do the talking'. "Thank you we must return home and I will bring valued information to you tomorrow morning or as soon as possible." Elizabeth smiled at the boos. Everything had gone perfectly.
Elizabeth shot Crystal a look meaning 'I do the talking'. "Thank you we must return home and I will bring valued information to you tomorrow morning or as soon as possible." Elizabeth smiled at the boos. Everything had gone perfectly.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23