Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | City of the Four RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@HelenMelon @Kaixin @BlackCosmos @xspideray @gridmark @CrystalBones
This is the City of the Four RP thread. Please subscribe, so we don't have to deal with pings.

OOC Thread

Have fun!

Edit: One last thing! Occasionally, I will be starting random events in the City, like a monster breaking through the walls, or a fire starting, or a riot, or whatever. Just to keep it interesting.
@HelenMelon @Kaixin @BlackCosmos @xspideray @gridmark @CrystalBones
This is the City of the Four RP thread. Please subscribe, so we don't have to deal with pings.

OOC Thread

Have fun!

Edit: One last thing! Occasionally, I will be starting random events in the City, like a monster breaking through the walls, or a fire starting, or a riot, or whatever. Just to keep it interesting.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Willa woke up from her nap, stretching. She figured it was around 4:00, so she should probably get ready for that night's fight. Walking out of her room, she returned the greetings of the Wind members around her, aware of the respect they gave her as Eagle's supposed servant...which was a lie she had created to fool everyone, so she could walk around the city without being killed. She quickly reached the bar that served as the cover for the Wind Guild's headquarters. When the cook saw her, she slid a steaming plate of food over to her, which Willa accepted with thanks. She slid two silver coins over the counter, and skipped back to her room to eat.
Willa woke up from her nap, stretching. She figured it was around 4:00, so she should probably get ready for that night's fight. Walking out of her room, she returned the greetings of the Wind members around her, aware of the respect they gave her as Eagle's supposed servant...which was a lie she had created to fool everyone, so she could walk around the city without being killed. She quickly reached the bar that served as the cover for the Wind Guild's headquarters. When the cook saw her, she slid a steaming plate of food over to her, which Willa accepted with thanks. She slid two silver coins over the counter, and skipped back to her room to eat.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
Even though he held the title that said to everyone else that he was Water's best of the best, he still believed that he had to train. Keep his skills sharp; keep his hold on his title. As of right now, William was in the Water Guild's training simulator room. Every setting was on the highest it could be. Other assassins would have found it difficult, but William, at this point, found it easy. None of the digital enemies could touch him. With the slice of a knife, or the crack of a watery whip, they were gone.

He was greeted by some of Water's younger and newer assassins that had been watching him train once he was done. William was looked up to highly by the younger ones. They aspired to be like him one day. He nodded to some of them in acknowledgement and made his way through so he could get some water to drink. There was a water dispenser just outside the training simulator room. He took a cup off of the stack nearby the dispenser and got himself a good amount of drinks of water.
Even though he held the title that said to everyone else that he was Water's best of the best, he still believed that he had to train. Keep his skills sharp; keep his hold on his title. As of right now, William was in the Water Guild's training simulator room. Every setting was on the highest it could be. Other assassins would have found it difficult, but William, at this point, found it easy. None of the digital enemies could touch him. With the slice of a knife, or the crack of a watery whip, they were gone.

He was greeted by some of Water's younger and newer assassins that had been watching him train once he was done. William was looked up to highly by the younger ones. They aspired to be like him one day. He nodded to some of them in acknowledgement and made his way through so he could get some water to drink. There was a water dispenser just outside the training simulator room. He took a cup off of the stack nearby the dispenser and got himself a good amount of drinks of water.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@HelenMelon @BlackCosmos @xspideray @gridmark @CrystalBones @Clairera ((Welcome, Clairera! Also, hello? Everyone else still alive?))

Willa decided to while away the time before the fight by practicing. She walked to the training rooms, and shooed everyone out by saying, "Eagle's coming, she wants to practice here." Everyone in the Wind Guild knew that Eagle practiced alone. It was just common knowledge. Once everyone was gone, Willa looked over at the targets, but decided she wanted to practice magic. She transformed her wings, and soared up to an obstacle course at the top of the gym, swooping and diving through the various rings and poles.
@HelenMelon @BlackCosmos @xspideray @gridmark @CrystalBones @Clairera ((Welcome, Clairera! Also, hello? Everyone else still alive?))

Willa decided to while away the time before the fight by practicing. She walked to the training rooms, and shooed everyone out by saying, "Eagle's coming, she wants to practice here." Everyone in the Wind Guild knew that Eagle practiced alone. It was just common knowledge. Once everyone was gone, Willa looked over at the targets, but decided she wanted to practice magic. She transformed her wings, and soared up to an obstacle course at the top of the gym, swooping and diving through the various rings and poles.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
Elizabeth walked down the long hallway in her house, well her parents house. See was sneaking out...again. That wasn't the surprising part, she forever sneaking out and leading the dangerous life she enjoyed. This time she was going to the Water Guild headquarters. She didn't want to be the perfect girl who did exactly what her parents told her. She was going to get someone like her to help her overthrow her parents.
Elizabeth walked down the long hallway in her house, well her parents house. See was sneaking out...again. That wasn't the surprising part, she forever sneaking out and leading the dangerous life she enjoyed. This time she was going to the Water Guild headquarters. She didn't want to be the perfect girl who did exactly what her parents told her. She was going to get someone like her to help her overthrow her parents.
Then proceed to the sunset creek
Then proceed to the sunset creek
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Osriel laughed as she kicked some newbie wind member into the dirt. She bent over, patting the poor fellow on the head. "Aaaaaaw, did the little windling think that I was hurt? Dead?" she asked tauntingly, standing back up. Ah, how good it felt to taunt someone. Even if she had to venture into an completely different territory to do it. Not that any grunt thsi far on the outskirts would match her though, they'd probably probably get scared by the fact she looked like a living corpse.
Osriel laughed as she kicked some newbie wind member into the dirt. She bent over, patting the poor fellow on the head. "Aaaaaaw, did the little windling think that I was hurt? Dead?" she asked tauntingly, standing back up. Ah, how good it felt to taunt someone. Even if she had to venture into an completely different territory to do it. Not that any grunt thsi far on the outskirts would match her though, they'd probably probably get scared by the fact she looked like a living corpse.
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
The newbies flocked around him while he was drinking. Some were saying how excellent of a fighter he was, and others were asking how he got to fight so well and if he would teach them. William waved his hand at them, gesturing for them to shoo. It was nice being looked up to, but it did get bothersome. He spotted some of the older members in the background. They quickly greeted him as soon as they noticed him looking at them, and then left. This was typical. Lots of the members his age were nervous around him.

He tossed the cup into the nearby trashcan and made his way through the younger members. They watched after him as he left. He could hear them still talk about him. William pulled out his headphones from his pocket. He plugged them into his phone, put on a playlist, and set the headphones on his head, the chatter from the younger members being drowned out by music.
The newbies flocked around him while he was drinking. Some were saying how excellent of a fighter he was, and others were asking how he got to fight so well and if he would teach them. William waved his hand at them, gesturing for them to shoo. It was nice being looked up to, but it did get bothersome. He spotted some of the older members in the background. They quickly greeted him as soon as they noticed him looking at them, and then left. This was typical. Lots of the members his age were nervous around him.

He tossed the cup into the nearby trashcan and made his way through the younger members. They watched after him as he left. He could hear them still talk about him. William pulled out his headphones from his pocket. He plugged them into his phone, put on a playlist, and set the headphones on his head, the chatter from the younger members being drowned out by music.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
"I'm not sneaking out, I'm off to buy groceries" Elizabeth said sarcastically. A thought enter her head. It was a terrible and brilliant thought. "You want to come with me?" Elizabeth asked Crystal. She was nervous because she usual did things by herself.
"I'm not sneaking out, I'm off to buy groceries" Elizabeth said sarcastically. A thought enter her head. It was a terrible and brilliant thought. "You want to come with me?" Elizabeth asked Crystal. She was nervous because she usual did things by herself.
"You bet I'm coming! Even if you didn't invite me I'd still come." Crystal answers Elizabeth. "Wait! Where are we going?" She asks
"You bet I'm coming! Even if you didn't invite me I'd still come." Crystal answers Elizabeth. "Wait! Where are we going?" She asks
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23