Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Stars In the Sky (Private)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Sirius didn't realize how hungry he was until the pile of food was in sight. His stomach let out a loud growl. "Guess I am hungry," he laughed. He quickly grabbed three juicy beetles. Celeste picked out a silver fish and Laxus snatched a brown rabbit. They went outside the lair and sat down in the nice morning air, dew was still bathing the blades of grass.
Laxus let out a sigh of peace before taking a bite out of the rabbit's flesh. Celeste stretched out her wings then also began to eat. Sirius stared down at his beetles and looked at their different colors. One was blue, the next was yellow, then the last one was a blood red color. Sirius shivered before quickly picking up the red one and placing it in his mouth. Crunch!

@Timelord131
Sirius didn't realize how hungry he was until the pile of food was in sight. His stomach let out a loud growl. "Guess I am hungry," he laughed. He quickly grabbed three juicy beetles. Celeste picked out a silver fish and Laxus snatched a brown rabbit. They went outside the lair and sat down in the nice morning air, dew was still bathing the blades of grass.
Laxus let out a sigh of peace before taking a bite out of the rabbit's flesh. Celeste stretched out her wings then also began to eat. Sirius stared down at his beetles and looked at their different colors. One was blue, the next was yellow, then the last one was a blood red color. Sirius shivered before quickly picking up the red one and placing it in his mouth. Crunch!

@Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
Celeste sat with her friends, finally feeling peaceful as she ate. "So," she said, "what do you guys plan on doing today, since half your team is down for the count for the day?"
Sirius shrugged. "I guess we'll just send out whoever is able to go, and do the best we can with what we have."
Laxus looked surprised. "That's a good plan, Sirius. I'm proud of you for thinking of that one."
"Oh, come on. I'm not that stupid!" Sirius laughed.
Laxus rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean. If I weren't here, I'm sure you'd be leader."
"Yeah, well, you're leader for a reason. You're definitely the better communicator of the two of us. Plus, you're way better at rallying a group," Sirius said.
"Aw," Laxus said, "that's really sweet of you to say." she shook her head. "We're getting off topic. I'm not sure I'll be able to fight today, but I know I'll be back at it tomorrow. I'll just need to take the day off to heal. You, Sirius, know enough about the team to know how to lead, just ask Glaciem about it.
"Celeste, what is your group doing today?" Laxus finished.
"I don't know," Celeste said. "I'm hoping someone who actually knows what's going on will come and find me."
"Speaking of," Sirius said, looking off behind Celeste, "it looks like someone is here."
Celeste turned around to see Lux standing rather awkwardly near Celeste. When he noticed she'd seen him, he cleared his throat, ready to be acknowledged.
"It's time for us to take watch," Lux said. "Are you ready to leave?"
Celeste stood up and took in a breath. "Of course."

@Rose1218arts
Celeste sat with her friends, finally feeling peaceful as she ate. "So," she said, "what do you guys plan on doing today, since half your team is down for the count for the day?"
Sirius shrugged. "I guess we'll just send out whoever is able to go, and do the best we can with what we have."
Laxus looked surprised. "That's a good plan, Sirius. I'm proud of you for thinking of that one."
"Oh, come on. I'm not that stupid!" Sirius laughed.
Laxus rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean. If I weren't here, I'm sure you'd be leader."
"Yeah, well, you're leader for a reason. You're definitely the better communicator of the two of us. Plus, you're way better at rallying a group," Sirius said.
"Aw," Laxus said, "that's really sweet of you to say." she shook her head. "We're getting off topic. I'm not sure I'll be able to fight today, but I know I'll be back at it tomorrow. I'll just need to take the day off to heal. You, Sirius, know enough about the team to know how to lead, just ask Glaciem about it.
"Celeste, what is your group doing today?" Laxus finished.
"I don't know," Celeste said. "I'm hoping someone who actually knows what's going on will come and find me."
"Speaking of," Sirius said, looking off behind Celeste, "it looks like someone is here."
Celeste turned around to see Lux standing rather awkwardly near Celeste. When he noticed she'd seen him, he cleared his throat, ready to be acknowledged.
"It's time for us to take watch," Lux said. "Are you ready to leave?"
Celeste stood up and took in a breath. "Of course."

@Rose1218arts
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
Sirius was flattered by Laxus words and was surprised she was so confident in him. As Celeste got up to leave Sirius also stood. "Good luck today Celeste," Sirius said somewhat shyly. "See you later."
"Thanks Sirius," Celeste said waving goodbye before taking off after Lux to meet up with the rest of her team. Sirius settled back down and finished the rest of his breakfast.
"You should go talk to Glaciem before she becomes too busy with her own duties," Laxus warned as she stretched out her wings, examining her wound.
"O-oh alright," Sirius responded nervously. He was afraid to talk to Glaciem by himself.
"You can do it," Laxus encouraged as she rested her unwounded wing on Sirius back. "You shouldn't be afraid to talk to your clan leader. Glaciem is here to help everyone including you. You are apart of the Horizon Clan aren't you?"
"I-I am...I am apart of this clan," Sirius said with more confidence. "Thank you, Laxus!" Sirius nodded respectfully to her before going off to find Glaciem. Thoughts of what she said about clan leaders ran through his mind.

@Timelord131
Sirius was flattered by Laxus words and was surprised she was so confident in him. As Celeste got up to leave Sirius also stood. "Good luck today Celeste," Sirius said somewhat shyly. "See you later."
"Thanks Sirius," Celeste said waving goodbye before taking off after Lux to meet up with the rest of her team. Sirius settled back down and finished the rest of his breakfast.
"You should go talk to Glaciem before she becomes too busy with her own duties," Laxus warned as she stretched out her wings, examining her wound.
"O-oh alright," Sirius responded nervously. He was afraid to talk to Glaciem by himself.
"You can do it," Laxus encouraged as she rested her unwounded wing on Sirius back. "You shouldn't be afraid to talk to your clan leader. Glaciem is here to help everyone including you. You are apart of the Horizon Clan aren't you?"
"I-I am...I am apart of this clan," Sirius said with more confidence. "Thank you, Laxus!" Sirius nodded respectfully to her before going off to find Glaciem. Thoughts of what she said about clan leaders ran through his mind.

@Timelord131
Celeste and Lux went to join their team for the day. Divum, Luna, and Earnest awaited them, standing under one of the many pillars around their home.
"Good morning," Earnest said. "I've gotten our assignments for today. We're branching further out to warn more of the clans in the Light territories today. Shall we leave?" he asked, looking around.
Everyone nodded in agreement, and he said, "Alright, let's go then."

@Rose1218arts
Celeste and Lux went to join their team for the day. Divum, Luna, and Earnest awaited them, standing under one of the many pillars around their home.
"Good morning," Earnest said. "I've gotten our assignments for today. We're branching further out to warn more of the clans in the Light territories today. Shall we leave?" he asked, looking around.
Everyone nodded in agreement, and he said, "Alright, let's go then."

@Rose1218arts

Sirius spotted Glaciem talking to Electrum, the head healer, near her den. He calmly walked over and nodded his head in greeting at being acknowledged, but he waited patiently before coming closer. As Electrum went past Sirius he gave him a small smile.
"Good morning Sirius, is there something I can help you with?" Glaciem asked kindly.
"Yes there is something I'd like to request," Sirius began, trying to keep himself calm. "Since two of the dragons of the patrol I was assigned to have been hurt...well the dragons that haven't been injured, including myself, thought we would ask if we could carry on with our patrol as to not waste anytime. Laxus suggested for me to ask you if I could lead our patrol along the boarder."
"Ah I see...well Sirius that is a very good idea, but I am afraid of the three dragons left in your patrol will be attacked easier. You had five dragons and yet you still were attacked."
"That is true...What if we only went halfway today? The areas we were attacked in were near the end of our boarders."
"Alright you may go only halfway, but please be careful."
"Of course...thank you, ma'am," Sirius said before running off to tell Phantom and Chadley.

@Timelord131
Sirius spotted Glaciem talking to Electrum, the head healer, near her den. He calmly walked over and nodded his head in greeting at being acknowledged, but he waited patiently before coming closer. As Electrum went past Sirius he gave him a small smile.
"Good morning Sirius, is there something I can help you with?" Glaciem asked kindly.
"Yes there is something I'd like to request," Sirius began, trying to keep himself calm. "Since two of the dragons of the patrol I was assigned to have been hurt...well the dragons that haven't been injured, including myself, thought we would ask if we could carry on with our patrol as to not waste anytime. Laxus suggested for me to ask you if I could lead our patrol along the boarder."
"Ah I see...well Sirius that is a very good idea, but I am afraid of the three dragons left in your patrol will be attacked easier. You had five dragons and yet you still were attacked."
"That is true...What if we only went halfway today? The areas we were attacked in were near the end of our boarders."
"Alright you may go only halfway, but please be careful."
"Of course...thank you, ma'am," Sirius said before running off to tell Phantom and Chadley.

@Timelord131
Celeste spent the morning with her team trying to coax the other clans of the Light territory into trusting them. By now, the other clan leaders must have also been experiencing the strange behavior of the animals and monsters in the area, because every clan leader was ready and willing to believe them. Not a single clan leader was skeptical this time.
Celeste wasn't sure whether to feel relieved that everyone believed them, or uneasy that they seemed to be spectating the same anomalies the Horizon Clan faced.
It wasn't even quite noon yet when the team had finished all of their tasks for the day.
"Well, all those leaders certainly took it," Luna said. "They just ate up everything we said. Seems like they've started getting attacks, too, and from what they've been saying it sounds like some of them are trying to band together to withstand the monsters."
Divum nodded. "I can't say I blame them. Several of the clans we talked to have missing dragons, remember? And tons are getting wounded unexpectedly. Things are going crazy really fast here. I just wish we knew how to stop it."
Earnest quickened his pace. "Don't we all," he said, somewhat distractedly. "How about we go back home and find more clans to warn? It's the best we can do for now, so we may as well do it."
Luna nodded. "Good idea. Let's go home."

@Rose1218arts
Celeste spent the morning with her team trying to coax the other clans of the Light territory into trusting them. By now, the other clan leaders must have also been experiencing the strange behavior of the animals and monsters in the area, because every clan leader was ready and willing to believe them. Not a single clan leader was skeptical this time.
Celeste wasn't sure whether to feel relieved that everyone believed them, or uneasy that they seemed to be spectating the same anomalies the Horizon Clan faced.
It wasn't even quite noon yet when the team had finished all of their tasks for the day.
"Well, all those leaders certainly took it," Luna said. "They just ate up everything we said. Seems like they've started getting attacks, too, and from what they've been saying it sounds like some of them are trying to band together to withstand the monsters."
Divum nodded. "I can't say I blame them. Several of the clans we talked to have missing dragons, remember? And tons are getting wounded unexpectedly. Things are going crazy really fast here. I just wish we knew how to stop it."
Earnest quickened his pace. "Don't we all," he said, somewhat distractedly. "How about we go back home and find more clans to warn? It's the best we can do for now, so we may as well do it."
Luna nodded. "Good idea. Let's go home."

@Rose1218arts

The patrol was ready to set out. Sirius was excited to be able to lead the patrol, but he was nervous about doing something wrong. Phantom was running out the lair before the rest of the patrol, but Chadley was lagging a bit behind. He looked concerned.
"You okay, Chadley?"
"Oh um...of course," Chadley said forcing a smile on his face before running off behind Phantom.
Wonder what's wrong..
Sirius lead the patrol along the border, they sniffed and checked most of the foliage before continuing onto a new area. It was strange, not a single animal had been seen. Not any prey of any kind nor any predators.
"Where is everything?" Phantom groaned. "There is always something to catch out here!"
"Shh!" Chadley suddenly whispered. His fur was standing on end and he his eyes flicked around warily.
"What is it?" Sirius asked under his breath as he scanned the shrubs just a few feet ahead.
"I heard something big moving..."
"Hmm? I didn't hear anything," Phantom growled. "Just trying to scare us?"
"Don't raise you voice!" Chadley snapped quietly.
"Tch! Why should I listen to you?" Phantom protested raising his voice a little more.
"Both of you, shush!" Sirius commanded as a scraping noise sounded nearby. Sirius flicked his tail for them to get low. He slowly began to move around the edge of the shrubs. Glancing behind him Sirius noticed that Phantom wasn't obeying his orders. Chadley was trying to get him to follow along, but he just glared at Sirius. Rolling his eyes Sirius flicked his tail again, but with more demand. He moved further into the shrubbery as the noise grew closer. Peeking over the leaves he saw the tip of a green wing beating quickly in some weird tangle of silver.
"Guys come here quickly," Sirius whispered behind him.

@Timelord131
The patrol was ready to set out. Sirius was excited to be able to lead the patrol, but he was nervous about doing something wrong. Phantom was running out the lair before the rest of the patrol, but Chadley was lagging a bit behind. He looked concerned.
"You okay, Chadley?"
"Oh um...of course," Chadley said forcing a smile on his face before running off behind Phantom.
Wonder what's wrong..
Sirius lead the patrol along the border, they sniffed and checked most of the foliage before continuing onto a new area. It was strange, not a single animal had been seen. Not any prey of any kind nor any predators.
"Where is everything?" Phantom groaned. "There is always something to catch out here!"
"Shh!" Chadley suddenly whispered. His fur was standing on end and he his eyes flicked around warily.
"What is it?" Sirius asked under his breath as he scanned the shrubs just a few feet ahead.
"I heard something big moving..."
"Hmm? I didn't hear anything," Phantom growled. "Just trying to scare us?"
"Don't raise you voice!" Chadley snapped quietly.
"Tch! Why should I listen to you?" Phantom protested raising his voice a little more.
"Both of you, shush!" Sirius commanded as a scraping noise sounded nearby. Sirius flicked his tail for them to get low. He slowly began to move around the edge of the shrubs. Glancing behind him Sirius noticed that Phantom wasn't obeying his orders. Chadley was trying to get him to follow along, but he just glared at Sirius. Rolling his eyes Sirius flicked his tail again, but with more demand. He moved further into the shrubbery as the noise grew closer. Peeking over the leaves he saw the tip of a green wing beating quickly in some weird tangle of silver.
"Guys come here quickly," Sirius whispered behind him.

@Timelord131
Celeste and her team walked into the den a minutes after their conversation. Luna saw Crustallus, the clan's deputy, and walked straight up to him.
"Um, Crustallus? We've finished everything we've been given for the entire day. Most of the clans we've spoken to seemed to know something was off, and were willing to accept what we had to say. So...what clans should we visit next?" Luna asked.
Crustallus looked surprised to see all of them. "Sure, just let me go find my list of assignments," he said slowly before leaving the entrance room of the clan.
The group stood in silence for a minute, and Celeste wondered to herself if she'd have time to visit Violet and Laxus before leaving again.
Crustallus returned a second later, holding a large scrap of papyrus. "Okay," he said. "It looks like you've reached all the clans that are near us, and now you'll have to make quite a trip to reach the others. Since you're branching out more, we'll be cutting your assignments to just four clans per day. There aren't many to go, anyhow. Good luck," he said, handing the papyrus piece to Luna.
I guess I won't have time to visit them after all, Celeste thought, following her crew out of the den. Oh well. They'll be fine, I'll just visit them at the end of the day.
Celeste stepped into the sunlight, ready to get back to work.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste and her team walked into the den a minutes after their conversation. Luna saw Crustallus, the clan's deputy, and walked straight up to him.
"Um, Crustallus? We've finished everything we've been given for the entire day. Most of the clans we've spoken to seemed to know something was off, and were willing to accept what we had to say. So...what clans should we visit next?" Luna asked.
Crustallus looked surprised to see all of them. "Sure, just let me go find my list of assignments," he said slowly before leaving the entrance room of the clan.
The group stood in silence for a minute, and Celeste wondered to herself if she'd have time to visit Violet and Laxus before leaving again.
Crustallus returned a second later, holding a large scrap of papyrus. "Okay," he said. "It looks like you've reached all the clans that are near us, and now you'll have to make quite a trip to reach the others. Since you're branching out more, we'll be cutting your assignments to just four clans per day. There aren't many to go, anyhow. Good luck," he said, handing the papyrus piece to Luna.
I guess I won't have time to visit them after all, Celeste thought, following her crew out of the den. Oh well. They'll be fine, I'll just visit them at the end of the day.
Celeste stepped into the sunlight, ready to get back to work.

@Rose1218arts

Once Phantom and Chadley approached, Sirius stepped through the bushes to confront the creature. The animal was struggling in some silver net. It was hard to identify it because it was squished up and flailing around. Sirius sniffed the net carefully and realized what it was.
"It's a Luna Mith," Sirius gasped. "What happened here?"
"What is that silver rope net thing?" Chadley asked examining it. "It smells weird too..."
"Should we release it?" Sirius asked studying the net.
"Why don't we kill it for food?" Phantom suggested. "It is an enemy of dragonkind."
"No we shouldn't! Think about it. We have seen no animals and maybe this is why!" Chadley snapped. "If we kill this one too who knows how many are left."
"It's a Luna Mith! They are enemies and they are common creatures."
"That doesn't make it right!"
"Shut up!" Sirius hissed. "Do you want to alarm the whole Light Flight?"
"Tch! Why don't you stay out of this? You shouldn't even be here!"
"Phantom st-"
"No! I've been part of the Horizon Clan longer than him and I'm a better warrior! So why did he become the leader?" Phantom spat as he turned threateningly towards Sirius.
Memories began to flood Sirius mind. He suddenly felt powerless in front of this strong Guardian dragon. That feeling was overwhelming.
@Timelord131
Once Phantom and Chadley approached, Sirius stepped through the bushes to confront the creature. The animal was struggling in some silver net. It was hard to identify it because it was squished up and flailing around. Sirius sniffed the net carefully and realized what it was.
"It's a Luna Mith," Sirius gasped. "What happened here?"
"What is that silver rope net thing?" Chadley asked examining it. "It smells weird too..."
"Should we release it?" Sirius asked studying the net.
"Why don't we kill it for food?" Phantom suggested. "It is an enemy of dragonkind."
"No we shouldn't! Think about it. We have seen no animals and maybe this is why!" Chadley snapped. "If we kill this one too who knows how many are left."
"It's a Luna Mith! They are enemies and they are common creatures."
"That doesn't make it right!"
"Shut up!" Sirius hissed. "Do you want to alarm the whole Light Flight?"
"Tch! Why don't you stay out of this? You shouldn't even be here!"
"Phantom st-"
"No! I've been part of the Horizon Clan longer than him and I'm a better warrior! So why did he become the leader?" Phantom spat as he turned threateningly towards Sirius.
Memories began to flood Sirius mind. He suddenly felt powerless in front of this strong Guardian dragon. That feeling was overwhelming.
@Timelord131
Celeste's team headed out to the northern borders of the Light flight, warning the clans all around. These clans were more heavily fortified than the central clans, and it seemed that they were mostly ready to jump straight to war. Every clan they met with complied and heeded the warning they were given, except for one clan.
"Thank you, but the High Noon Clan is not in any danger," Bentley, a young clan leader, shook his head. He looked to be a young adult, and his eyes glimmered with haughtiness. "There are no abnormal activities in the region, so take your little group and worry someone who actually cares."
Earnest stared at Bentley coldly. "If that is what you wish, then we will leave. Come on," Earnest said, turning to the group. They walked away slowly, but when Celeste saw a lone dragon female standing in the High Noon Clan fields, she couldn't help moving toward her.
"Celeste, wait-!" Luna yelled after her, but Celeste had already taken off running.
Celeste sprinted toward the girl, determined to do what she could. When she reached the dragon, she panted out, "Prepare your clan, please...something is coming...prepare for war..."
The dragon looked shocked and began to respond, but Celeste had already turned and run back to her friends.
They had to leave before Bentley processed what happened and came after them
Time to move to the western borders, Celeste thought.
"Celeste?" Divum called out while they ran away.
"Yes?" Celeste panted.
"You're an idiot sometimes," Divum responded.
"Thanks." Celeste rolled her eyes as she and her friends moved to continue their work.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste's team headed out to the northern borders of the Light flight, warning the clans all around. These clans were more heavily fortified than the central clans, and it seemed that they were mostly ready to jump straight to war. Every clan they met with complied and heeded the warning they were given, except for one clan.
"Thank you, but the High Noon Clan is not in any danger," Bentley, a young clan leader, shook his head. He looked to be a young adult, and his eyes glimmered with haughtiness. "There are no abnormal activities in the region, so take your little group and worry someone who actually cares."
Earnest stared at Bentley coldly. "If that is what you wish, then we will leave. Come on," Earnest said, turning to the group. They walked away slowly, but when Celeste saw a lone dragon female standing in the High Noon Clan fields, she couldn't help moving toward her.
"Celeste, wait-!" Luna yelled after her, but Celeste had already taken off running.
Celeste sprinted toward the girl, determined to do what she could. When she reached the dragon, she panted out, "Prepare your clan, please...something is coming...prepare for war..."
The dragon looked shocked and began to respond, but Celeste had already turned and run back to her friends.
They had to leave before Bentley processed what happened and came after them
Time to move to the western borders, Celeste thought.
"Celeste?" Divum called out while they ran away.
"Yes?" Celeste panted.
"You're an idiot sometimes," Divum responded.
"Thanks." Celeste rolled her eyes as she and her friends moved to continue their work.

@Rose1218arts

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13