Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Island (Private)
@AbyssRanger

((Sure can!))

Running up the beach, his feet sinking in the sand, Marquis yelled at the group of four ahead of him as they whooped and hollard in delight. "Please give that back!! I need that! You just don't understand!" He panted, cresting a small slope in the sand, just big enough for him to loose sight of them. And that he did... Whipping his head around frantically, he grumbled in anger. "Why in all the ocean currents did they have to steal THAT ankelt? I was just sleeping on the beach! Geez" walking over to the bar near the beach, he sat down at a stool, crossing his thin legs in from of him. The tan lights above him just turned his skin an even more honey colored, and his white bland hair was bleached a bit brown in the light. Knocking his knuckles against the bar to call the barkeep, he said in a rough voice "A virgin Martini please" his voice tinged with disgust. He wished he was old enough already to fpdrink alcohol. Lord know he needed some now!
@AbyssRanger

((Sure can!))

Running up the beach, his feet sinking in the sand, Marquis yelled at the group of four ahead of him as they whooped and hollard in delight. "Please give that back!! I need that! You just don't understand!" He panted, cresting a small slope in the sand, just big enough for him to loose sight of them. And that he did... Whipping his head around frantically, he grumbled in anger. "Why in all the ocean currents did they have to steal THAT ankelt? I was just sleeping on the beach! Geez" walking over to the bar near the beach, he sat down at a stool, crossing his thin legs in from of him. The tan lights above him just turned his skin an even more honey colored, and his white bland hair was bleached a bit brown in the light. Knocking his knuckles against the bar to call the barkeep, he said in a rough voice "A virgin Martini please" his voice tinged with disgust. He wished he was old enough already to fpdrink alcohol. Lord know he needed some now!
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty
((I hope this is okay ^^;))

The sand had cooled from the heat of the day and felt nice as Ren walked barefooted across the beach. The resort was a nice place, the ideal vacation spot. Picture perfect beaches and pretty much every accommodation in the hotel you could ask for. His parents had sent him here on his own vacation as he had seemed fixated on going to the beach in the winter rather than going to someplace cold. He may have been a bit selfish with that desire, but really he would have frozen to death up there! There also didn't seem to be very many people here this time of year, so that was nice.

A light breeze ruffled his plain black trunks and his colorful board shirt that he left unbuttoned. After walking for some time, he became rather parched. Luckily, there was a bar area that would provide him sanctuary. He took a seat and stared at the bartender for a few moments expectantly. "You got a problem, dude?" The bartender asked. Ren blinked a few times an shook his head. "No, I was seeing if I had suddenly developed telepathic abilities, but it seems like I haven't. Just a water, please." The bartender gave him a weird look, but complied.

Ren took a sip of his water and looked around, there seemed to be only one other person at the bar right now. As he focused on this person, he was quite shocked as he thought this person was a girl wearing only trunks. In an instant he had taken off his board shirt and was beside the "girl", putting the shirt around her shoulders. "You okay? Have you had too much to drink?" The man asked, seeing what he thought was actual alcohol in the person's glass.
@Frailty
((I hope this is okay ^^;))

The sand had cooled from the heat of the day and felt nice as Ren walked barefooted across the beach. The resort was a nice place, the ideal vacation spot. Picture perfect beaches and pretty much every accommodation in the hotel you could ask for. His parents had sent him here on his own vacation as he had seemed fixated on going to the beach in the winter rather than going to someplace cold. He may have been a bit selfish with that desire, but really he would have frozen to death up there! There also didn't seem to be very many people here this time of year, so that was nice.

A light breeze ruffled his plain black trunks and his colorful board shirt that he left unbuttoned. After walking for some time, he became rather parched. Luckily, there was a bar area that would provide him sanctuary. He took a seat and stared at the bartender for a few moments expectantly. "You got a problem, dude?" The bartender asked. Ren blinked a few times an shook his head. "No, I was seeing if I had suddenly developed telepathic abilities, but it seems like I haven't. Just a water, please." The bartender gave him a weird look, but complied.

Ren took a sip of his water and looked around, there seemed to be only one other person at the bar right now. As he focused on this person, he was quite shocked as he thought this person was a girl wearing only trunks. In an instant he had taken off his board shirt and was beside the "girl", putting the shirt around her shoulders. "You okay? Have you had too much to drink?" The man asked, seeing what he thought was actual alcohol in the person's glass.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger

((Am I giving you enough to go off of?))

Mark startled , his shoulders shaking a bit as the overly warm shirt touched his skin. He was burning up from having to run after those idiotic men, and the extra warmth was unpleasant. He shrugged slightly, knocking the shirt loose and bending to catch it just before it hit the floor. Turning around in the stool to face the guy behind him, he looked him and the face and smiled slightly. "No, it is impossible that I have had to much to drink" he flicked his finger against the glass, creating a clear *ting* sound "This is non alcoholic. Though I would really like some liquor" he added the last part with a bit of wistfulness in his voice. He really did like the taste of alcohol, the few times he had snuck some, and would have enjoyed the feeling it gave him.

When he flipped around, the light had played off the slight abbs that lined his stomach, and the slight ripple of muscles in his arms. Not to mention the slight masculine husk to his voice. These things clearly showed he was male, even if his face did not
@AbyssRanger

((Am I giving you enough to go off of?))

Mark startled , his shoulders shaking a bit as the overly warm shirt touched his skin. He was burning up from having to run after those idiotic men, and the extra warmth was unpleasant. He shrugged slightly, knocking the shirt loose and bending to catch it just before it hit the floor. Turning around in the stool to face the guy behind him, he looked him and the face and smiled slightly. "No, it is impossible that I have had to much to drink" he flicked his finger against the glass, creating a clear *ting* sound "This is non alcoholic. Though I would really like some liquor" he added the last part with a bit of wistfulness in his voice. He really did like the taste of alcohol, the few times he had snuck some, and would have enjoyed the feeling it gave him.

When he flipped around, the light had played off the slight abbs that lined his stomach, and the slight ripple of muscles in his arms. Not to mention the slight masculine husk to his voice. These things clearly showed he was male, even if his face did not
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty
((Yes, you are ^^))

Ren blinked a few times in a small state of confusion. That voice didn't belong to a girl and,o now that he had gotten a better look at this person, they were definitely more masculine than he had originally thought. It would seem that he had completely misread this situation. This would have been so much easier if he had gained telepathy just moments ago like he had hoped. "Sorry, but you are a very pretty dude after all." He said, the fact that he had originally thought the other guy sitting at the bar was a girl probably not being clearly shown. His mind was already focusing on another detail. Something about this guy commenting on how he wanted some real alcohol got Ren's imagination running. Had something happened to this guy? Could this lead him to go on an adventure that would change his entire perception of the world? Well...it probably wouldn't go that far, bit it probably would be interesting to talk to this guy, at least. "Did something happen to you?" He asked, taking a seat beside the other guy at the bar.
@Frailty
((Yes, you are ^^))

Ren blinked a few times in a small state of confusion. That voice didn't belong to a girl and,o now that he had gotten a better look at this person, they were definitely more masculine than he had originally thought. It would seem that he had completely misread this situation. This would have been so much easier if he had gained telepathy just moments ago like he had hoped. "Sorry, but you are a very pretty dude after all." He said, the fact that he had originally thought the other guy sitting at the bar was a girl probably not being clearly shown. His mind was already focusing on another detail. Something about this guy commenting on how he wanted some real alcohol got Ren's imagination running. Had something happened to this guy? Could this lead him to go on an adventure that would change his entire perception of the world? Well...it probably wouldn't go that far, bit it probably would be interesting to talk to this guy, at least. "Did something happen to you?" He asked, taking a seat beside the other guy at the bar.
@AbyssRanger

Listening to the stranger express his concerns, Mark grinned, the smile bright in the middle of the dimness "Ah, no don't worry about it man. I always get mistaken for a girl... Though not usually when I have my shirt off" he laughs, the sound rich and light. He blinked tiredly at the guys next question, sinking in exhaustion deeper into his chair. He had swam a fair distance from his homeland underwater, the island just barely able to be seen from there. He made the journey every month or so, but it always tired him out... This time around he had wanted to rest a bit in peace before heading back... When everything went to hell in a clam shell.

He sighed. "Not much you could help with, I'm afraid. I had gottens something oreciouse stolen from me just a short while ago, and I have almost no hope of getting it back" he grunted softly in anger "But if I do catch them, they will get a beating. The only reason they got away from me was that there was so many! And I'm not used to my land legs" he looked a bit shocked, glancing around "Uh, that is, I came off the ship after a long while. Yeah." He wasn't sure if he wanted tis guy to know about him. He might try to sell him off or something. He shook his head tiredly. He needed a lot of sleep, and soon.
@AbyssRanger

Listening to the stranger express his concerns, Mark grinned, the smile bright in the middle of the dimness "Ah, no don't worry about it man. I always get mistaken for a girl... Though not usually when I have my shirt off" he laughs, the sound rich and light. He blinked tiredly at the guys next question, sinking in exhaustion deeper into his chair. He had swam a fair distance from his homeland underwater, the island just barely able to be seen from there. He made the journey every month or so, but it always tired him out... This time around he had wanted to rest a bit in peace before heading back... When everything went to hell in a clam shell.

He sighed. "Not much you could help with, I'm afraid. I had gottens something oreciouse stolen from me just a short while ago, and I have almost no hope of getting it back" he grunted softly in anger "But if I do catch them, they will get a beating. The only reason they got away from me was that there was so many! And I'm not used to my land legs" he looked a bit shocked, glancing around "Uh, that is, I came off the ship after a long while. Yeah." He wasn't sure if he wanted tis guy to know about him. He might try to sell him off or something. He shook his head tiredly. He needed a lot of sleep, and soon.
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty
((Sorry, Ren has a big imagination XDD))

Ren blinked a little as he processed the information that he had just been told. So, this guy had gotten something very valuable to him stolen recently from a lot of people and he would fight them if he found them. Not only that, but the guy in front of him said that he had been on a ship for a long time and wasn't used to land yet. Well...given this information, there was only one possible conclusion that Ren could come to. "I think I know what you are. But, don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone that you are a pirate!" He promised, voice full of enthusiasm even though his eyes still held that same far-off look. This man must have been a pirate captain that had a mysterious treasure stolen from him that could change the very world itself. Ren knew this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to have an adventure. "Please, let me join your crew, Captain!" He said, fist clenched with conviction.
@Frailty
((Sorry, Ren has a big imagination XDD))

Ren blinked a little as he processed the information that he had just been told. So, this guy had gotten something very valuable to him stolen recently from a lot of people and he would fight them if he found them. Not only that, but the guy in front of him said that he had been on a ship for a long time and wasn't used to land yet. Well...given this information, there was only one possible conclusion that Ren could come to. "I think I know what you are. But, don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone that you are a pirate!" He promised, voice full of enthusiasm even though his eyes still held that same far-off look. This man must have been a pirate captain that had a mysterious treasure stolen from him that could change the very world itself. Ren knew this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to have an adventure. "Please, let me join your crew, Captain!" He said, fist clenched with conviction.
@AbyssRanger

Mark's eyes widened slightly, staring at this guy in front of him. Really? He got pirate from that? Huh. Maybe I should evaluate my life a little more. He giggled as he stared at the guy. "Well. I must be tired if you think I'm a pirate? Do I look that dead to the world?" He laughs outright, slapping his knee lightly "No I'm sorry, I'm not a pirate. But, I assure you if I was I would let you join in. It seems you could make things interesting in every situation" he finished, taking a deep drink of the frozen stuff in front of him. Homely, he had no idea why his parents didn't let him drink. I mean, he had accidentally swam through an oil spill before... Shaking his head, he sighed turning to look at the guy next to him "Well, I think I'm go into have to say goodbye for now. I'm getting entirely to tired..." He paused, yawning widely "But, I hope to see you again, later" he smiled at the end, and stood up from his stool to walk away

((Okay, so they can meet up later, or if Ten wants to continue talking, its whatever... Sorry if its a bit gibberish like. I'm as tired as Marquis!))
@AbyssRanger

Mark's eyes widened slightly, staring at this guy in front of him. Really? He got pirate from that? Huh. Maybe I should evaluate my life a little more. He giggled as he stared at the guy. "Well. I must be tired if you think I'm a pirate? Do I look that dead to the world?" He laughs outright, slapping his knee lightly "No I'm sorry, I'm not a pirate. But, I assure you if I was I would let you join in. It seems you could make things interesting in every situation" he finished, taking a deep drink of the frozen stuff in front of him. Homely, he had no idea why his parents didn't let him drink. I mean, he had accidentally swam through an oil spill before... Shaking his head, he sighed turning to look at the guy next to him "Well, I think I'm go into have to say goodbye for now. I'm getting entirely to tired..." He paused, yawning widely "But, I hope to see you again, later" he smiled at the end, and stood up from his stool to walk away

((Okay, so they can meet up later, or if Ten wants to continue talking, its whatever... Sorry if its a bit gibberish like. I'm as tired as Marquis!))
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@AbyssRanger

((Mew?))
@AbyssRanger

((Mew?))
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif