Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yes (NO POSTING)
"Hey, Crys! CRYS! Get out here!" After that, a bright red male skydancer wandered out of the cave "Yeah, Veg?" He asked the purple dragon."Give this one a tour!" She yelled at the skydancer. "Well, Crys here will give you a tour. I have a nest that needs brooding, you know." She tells you, walking back towards the cave. "Well Vega over there wants me to give you a tour, so might as well get to it. Just follow me." And immediately the bright red skydancer started towards the cave. As you're walking through the cave, the dragon starts talking again. "Well, might as well tell you the story. So some lava flowed from the Ashfall waste to the Windswept Plateu and the wind cooled it and some water flowed and made some caves. We call them border caves." leading you back to the enterance, the dragon starts talking again. "Well, i'd better be getting back to Veg, so you'd better be on your way." And the dragon starts back into the cave, and without turning around, tells you something. "Oh, and also, the name's Crystel."
"Hey, Crys! CRYS! Get out here!" After that, a bright red male skydancer wandered out of the cave "Yeah, Veg?" He asked the purple dragon."Give this one a tour!" She yelled at the skydancer. "Well, Crys here will give you a tour. I have a nest that needs brooding, you know." She tells you, walking back towards the cave. "Well Vega over there wants me to give you a tour, so might as well get to it. Just follow me." And immediately the bright red skydancer started towards the cave. As you're walking through the cave, the dragon starts talking again. "Well, might as well tell you the story. So some lava flowed from the Ashfall waste to the Windswept Plateu and the wind cooled it and some water flowed and made some caves. We call them border caves." leading you back to the enterance, the dragon starts talking again. "Well, i'd better be getting back to Veg, so you'd better be on your way." And the dragon starts back into the cave, and without turning around, tells you something. "Oh, and also, the name's Crystel."
+2 Hours FR time | i ♥ water pokemon My Pokemon Team:
Froakie
froakie.gif
@jacklego5775
???
Rp belongs in rp forum?

if it's rp?

much confusion do help
@jacklego5775
???
Rp belongs in rp forum?

if it's rp?

much confusion do help
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
I'm making a chose your way clan bio, so my bio is linked to this
I'm making a chose your way clan bio, so my bio is linked to this
+2 Hours FR time | i ♥ water pokemon My Pokemon Team:
Froakie
froakie.gif
@jacklego5775
If you don't want this thread to be discussion, don't post it in Flight Rising Discussion
@jacklego5775
If you don't want this thread to be discussion, don't post it in Flight Rising Discussion
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@jacklego5775, a ping for your new url in Roleplay!
@jacklego5775, a ping for your new url in Roleplay!
@jacklego5775
If it's RP choose your way I'd suggest RP forum or creative corner??

Such confusion do help.
@jacklego5775
If it's RP choose your way I'd suggest RP forum or creative corner??

Such confusion do help.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
hmmm... i feel like this is more of a "creative corner" kind of post?
hmmm... i feel like this is more of a "creative corner" kind of post?
GkfDmNh.png
or RP! i only thought CC because it seemed to be a single thing! thanks for the move, though, aequorin! it def fits here better!
or RP! i only thought CC because it seemed to be a single thing! thanks for the move, though, aequorin! it def fits here better!
GkfDmNh.png