Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay Search ~Plots inside!~
1 2
So I've gotten back into my usual method of dealing with stress by rping. Most of my other rps have died, or my partners have gotten really busy. I'm really up for anything, but I have plots below and would love to play them, or a version of them.

General rp rules apply. If you have any questions let me know. Ping me @pbg146 if you're interested!

Plots

Who Holds The Power?
This is a really basic idea and goes along with me wanting to play a bad*ss lady, preferably with magic.
The idea is there's a kingdom who's steadily been growing over the past couple of years, easily tearing down anyone who opposes them. Supposedly they treat their people fairly, but how could fair rulers win so many battles? History has told us the fair always loose.
It's actually thanks to the powerful king and queen, but who really holds the power? The invincible king who's deadly even without a weapon? Or the beautiful queen who is rumored to practice necromancy?

The Lady of the Land
A warlord has been prowling through the country, conquering kingdoms as he goes. There doesn't seem to be an end to his tyranny, until he comes to a city with a great wall and so many surprises inside. It seemed easy to break down the front gate and they felt it'd be an easy victory, until they got further inside.
All of the people were trained in one way or another. Even the women. It seemed that the prettier the woman, the more deadly she was. Will they make it out alive or will their blood stain the streets?

The Witches Down the Way
There's a couple different versions of this. I mostly want to use m 2 OC's.
1) Life has always been interesting. Things move by themselves, cold spots everywhere. Full moons seem to cause havoc across the city. Then two sisters move in down the street and things start to get really weird.
2) You've just moved into your first apartment, fresh out of college and ready to conquer the world. Your neighbors don't seem to welcoming, actually most don't seem to be younger than 60. You end up meeting twin sisters who live across the hall that are around your age. They seem normal, until claims of a ghost start going around.
3) A Supernatual-esque rp. Basically it's you hunting creatures that go bump in the night. You meet the witches on a hunt one time and find that not all witches make deals with demons anf try to kill everyone they meet.

Falling from Heaven to Hell
Fallen angels are more uncommon than angels on Earth. What's even more rare if for a fallen angel to partner with a demon on a quest for revenge against those who still have wings. The fallen angel joins the demon in it's tyrant across the country, destroying villages and claiming souls as they go. All the while, finding more ways to get back at those upstairs. Do they succeed in revenge? Get stopped by hunters? Or fall in love and do something really stupid?

Supernatural and Transformers Crossover
It's pretty much what it sounds like. The Impala is an alien, specifically a Transformer. Lets mess with canon and see how it help the Winchesters in their never ending war.

I do have a character for the Impala already named Bandit. I'd really like to play her as my other rp partners fell off the face of the earth. I don't mind playing one of the Winchesters, or anyone else. I have seen halfway through season 6, don't ask when I'll be watching more. I do know a lot about Transformers and you don't really need to know a lot since the Winchesters are gonna be learning about the Transformers as our rp goes.

More might come soon.
So I've gotten back into my usual method of dealing with stress by rping. Most of my other rps have died, or my partners have gotten really busy. I'm really up for anything, but I have plots below and would love to play them, or a version of them.

General rp rules apply. If you have any questions let me know. Ping me @pbg146 if you're interested!

Plots

Who Holds The Power?
This is a really basic idea and goes along with me wanting to play a bad*ss lady, preferably with magic.
The idea is there's a kingdom who's steadily been growing over the past couple of years, easily tearing down anyone who opposes them. Supposedly they treat their people fairly, but how could fair rulers win so many battles? History has told us the fair always loose.
It's actually thanks to the powerful king and queen, but who really holds the power? The invincible king who's deadly even without a weapon? Or the beautiful queen who is rumored to practice necromancy?

The Lady of the Land
A warlord has been prowling through the country, conquering kingdoms as he goes. There doesn't seem to be an end to his tyranny, until he comes to a city with a great wall and so many surprises inside. It seemed easy to break down the front gate and they felt it'd be an easy victory, until they got further inside.
All of the people were trained in one way or another. Even the women. It seemed that the prettier the woman, the more deadly she was. Will they make it out alive or will their blood stain the streets?

The Witches Down the Way
There's a couple different versions of this. I mostly want to use m 2 OC's.
1) Life has always been interesting. Things move by themselves, cold spots everywhere. Full moons seem to cause havoc across the city. Then two sisters move in down the street and things start to get really weird.
2) You've just moved into your first apartment, fresh out of college and ready to conquer the world. Your neighbors don't seem to welcoming, actually most don't seem to be younger than 60. You end up meeting twin sisters who live across the hall that are around your age. They seem normal, until claims of a ghost start going around.
3) A Supernatual-esque rp. Basically it's you hunting creatures that go bump in the night. You meet the witches on a hunt one time and find that not all witches make deals with demons anf try to kill everyone they meet.

Falling from Heaven to Hell
Fallen angels are more uncommon than angels on Earth. What's even more rare if for a fallen angel to partner with a demon on a quest for revenge against those who still have wings. The fallen angel joins the demon in it's tyrant across the country, destroying villages and claiming souls as they go. All the while, finding more ways to get back at those upstairs. Do they succeed in revenge? Get stopped by hunters? Or fall in love and do something really stupid?

Supernatural and Transformers Crossover
It's pretty much what it sounds like. The Impala is an alien, specifically a Transformer. Lets mess with canon and see how it help the Winchesters in their never ending war.

I do have a character for the Impala already named Bandit. I'd really like to play her as my other rp partners fell off the face of the earth. I don't mind playing one of the Winchesters, or anyone else. I have seen halfway through season 6, don't ask when I'll be watching more. I do know a lot about Transformers and you don't really need to know a lot since the Winchesters are gonna be learning about the Transformers as our rp goes.

More might come soon.
91Quden.png
@pbg146 Hi! I like your Lady of the Land plot; if you want to RP, please message me and we can work something out! :3
@pbg146 Hi! I like your Lady of the Land plot; if you want to RP, please message me and we can work something out! :3
they/them ~ Leo ~ INFP/J
@Auronael
A PM is on the way!
@Auronael
A PM is on the way!
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Oh, the Falling From Heaven to Hell plot is really interesting! I'd be interested in RPing that with you! Just shoot me a message if you want to C:
@pbg146

Oh, the Falling From Heaven to Hell plot is really interesting! I'd be interested in RPing that with you! Just shoot me a message if you want to C:
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize

Sweet! I'll send you a Pm in a moment!
@Solztize

Sweet! I'll send you a Pm in a moment!
91Quden.png
@pbg146 the Witches down the Way (subplot 3) is my favorite idea :0 pm me?
@pbg146 the Witches down the Way (subplot 3) is my favorite idea :0 pm me?
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@pbg146 Hai! I was looking at the plots and... Do you have any others? Your ideas look awesum, but none of them really fit my characters... I'm looking for something to save my boredom, and, frankly, am quick to reply. If you have any other plot ideas... HECK LEMME SEE EM I WANNA LOOK
@pbg146 Hai! I was looking at the plots and... Do you have any others? Your ideas look awesum, but none of them really fit my characters... I'm looking for something to save my boredom, and, frankly, am quick to reply. If you have any other plot ideas... HECK LEMME SEE EM I WANNA LOOK
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@DragonLover

These are what I have right now. I hardly ever write down plots so this is what I've got so far. I'm open to suggestions though.
@DragonLover

These are what I have right now. I hardly ever write down plots so this is what I've got so far. I'm open to suggestions though.
91Quden.png
@pbg146 Dat's okee! What about... (This is literally just a thought)

One cold night, an assassin crawled into an open window of a castle. They aimed an arrow at the prince/princess, and let it go, instantly killing them in their sleep. The guards rush in, finding the royal heir dead in their bed. The guards and townspeople attempt to find the assassin, but are unsuccessful. One guard/townsperson was fortunate enough to find the assassin, but... something is different...

(I gtg now, but I'll be on later either tomorrow or tonight)
@pbg146 Dat's okee! What about... (This is literally just a thought)

One cold night, an assassin crawled into an open window of a castle. They aimed an arrow at the prince/princess, and let it go, instantly killing them in their sleep. The guards rush in, finding the royal heir dead in their bed. The guards and townspeople attempt to find the assassin, but are unsuccessful. One guard/townsperson was fortunate enough to find the assassin, but... something is different...

(I gtg now, but I'll be on later either tomorrow or tonight)
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@DragonLover

That sounds really interesting!
@DragonLover

That sounds really interesting!
91Quden.png
1 2