Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peace Riders (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
[center][b]So you want to join, eh? Great! But here's a question first: Can you post on a regular basis, at least twice per week on average? Can you RP and conduct yourself in a mature, educated, civilized manner? Despite your age, if you are under 16, are you capable of being a mature and respectful RPer? Can you follow the rules about how to RP and limit bringing unapproved elements into the game that are not from the world of Flight Rising? If you have to leave the RP for whatever reason, can you let everyone know AND RP your character out so we don't have a loose end? Are you OK with being in an RP that does not revolve around your character, but a wide variety meaning that you will have to play a small part in a large world and RP with many different people? If you answered yes to all of those questions, welcome! We are happy to have you here and can't wait to RP with you. If you answered no to any of those questions, this is not the RP for you.[/b][/center] [center][b]Things to Know:[/b][/center] [b][LIST] [*]Yes, Everyone is welcome to join! [*]More good Peace Riders are always welcome. If you want to play something different, please message me. [*]If you want to join, please read at least this first page and the last four pages of the RP before posting. [*]This RP is all inclusive of all characters, and the story is not centered on any one character. Everyone is equal. This is so that no one is left out and everyone can feel that they play a part. [*]Out of character posts are allowed but [b]please remember to go back and delete them[/b] later so that the RP doesn't get clogged up with OOC conversation. [*][b]Lastly, we do follow a code of conduct in this RP. Please read this guide: [/b][url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/256817[/url] [/LIST][/b] [center][color=#FF7360][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1756618]Character Index[/url]|[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1757631]Raffle[/url][/size][/color][/center] [center][b]RPing a Battle Scene:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]Note: What is an NPC?[/b] An NPC is in general a character that is not a player's main character. For myself, my main characters are Runefall and Aidan. Dove, Aurelius, SparkleSight, and others are all my NPCs, however, they are claimed NPCs. [*][b]Note: What is the difference between a claimed NPC and an unclaimed NPC?[/b] A claimed NPC has a name and is being consistently actively roleplayed by someone (ex. Dove, Aurelius). An unclaimed NPC does not have a name and may have been referenced once or twice by someone else (ex. the girl selling bread, a group of four rebel dragons, etc.) [*][b]Attacking an NPC/unclaimed character:[/b] If no one is roleplaying the character you are attacking, for example, 'a rebel ridgeback', you are free to roleplay that character's attacks, actions, words, etc. And yes, you can kill off the character. [*][b]Attacking a claimed character/NPC:[/b] You can make an attack against a claimed character. You cannot say that your attack was successful or RP the other character's actions. That character or NPC belongs to someone else and it is their own right and responsibility to RP their character's reactions to your character's actions. [/LIST] [center][b]Dragon Powers[/b][/center] [b]Arcane:[/b] Arcane, being magic in many forms, can result in a dragon of the arcane element to have one of several different possibilities. However, most are enchanters. Options and descriptions below. Enchanters: Like hypnotists, they can bend creatures minds to their will to make them think or do what they want. *note: this does not mean that you automatically have control of other characters or NPCs and cannot automatically make others do what you want. Conjurers: Conjuration magic involves teleportation of an item or creature from another place to yours. This also involves opening portals between two locations. [b]Earth:[/b] Earth-movers. Anything rock, dirt, stone, or metal, they can do all kinds of things with these elements using their magic. [b]Fire[/b]: Fire-benders. They have incredibly strong fire-breathing abilities and can bend fire using their magic. [b]Ice[/b]: Winter magic. They can freeze water, create snow or ice storms, etc. They also like to sing 'Let it gooo!' for some random reason. [b]Light[/b]: Knowledge. While lacking the combat powers of other elements, these dragons are incredibly intelligent. They can distinctly remember everything they have ever heard or read. They never get lost, always know which way is North, South, East, or West, and are incredibly good navigators. They also have healing powers, but when they heal it is very taxing and leaves them drained of their energy for an entire day afterwards, or longer depending on how serious the injury was. However, Light dragons can heal any poison, any disease, and any ailment. In addition, they are always surrounded by a faint yellow glow that looks like sunlight. [b]Lightning[/b]: Storm. These dragons can call up a thunder storm, make loud rumbles of thunder, and bend lightning to their will. [b]Nature[/b]: Druids. These dragons have control over all plant life. They can make vines wrap around and entangle their enemies, turn a desert into a grassland (provided they have enough water and the effect would likely only be temporary), etc. [b]Plague[/b]: Necromancers. They can animate the dead and use them to fight for them. Most can only do this with two bodies at a time. The most ancient and strongest of the Plague can do this with four bodies. [b]Shadow[/b]: Illusionists. These dragons play all kinds of tricks with their illusions. A great hero in this flight once lured the enemy into a chasm by making an illusion of a bridge going across it. [b]Water[/b]: Water-benders. These dragons use their magic to create tidal waves, whirlpools, etc. You cannot freeze water or change its temperature, only bend it to your will. [b]Wind[/b]: Wind-benders. Using the power of the wind, they can create strong gusts to knock dragons out of the sky, tornadoes, etc. I thought it would be fun to have a dragon riding RP, since it is books like Eragon where I fell in love with the idea of Dragon Riders. This RP is open to everyone, and all are welcome! I am going to start with a short background lore, and everyone is welcome to help develop the world and the story. This includes creating and developing the human tribes and kingdoms. You are also welcome to add in other fantasy humanoids such as elves and dwarves. This story is based in the world of Flight Rising. [center][b]Background[/b][/center] [i]Only a short hundred years ago, humans were found in another land across the sea. All of the dragons were very excited, and while some of the flights wanted to set out to destroy them, most simply wanted to make alliances and friendships. The dragons went to make contact, and the humans in their fear turned on them. A great war then waged between the more aggressive warring dragons and the fear-stricken humans. Ten years of war passed before a young Wind dragon, curious of these humans he had heard so much about, took to the sky to find the human lands. This young dragon, a female skydancer named Dove, formed a friendship with a young girl. Together, Dove and the girl Iridiana, formed an alliance and paved the way for peace between dragons and humans. The dragon gods began sending some of their Exalted servants to the human lands to be ambassadors. Over time, dragons from all of the flights and humans from all of the clans came together to form the Peace Riders Council. These Dragon Rider partnerships now patrol both human and dragon lands as officers of peace. They combat threats to the alliance and work to protect all species. Dragon Rider teams may also be assigned to a certain town or area to help govern it and ensure peace and justice are upheld. Every year, representatives of each flight and each human clan (these form what is known as the High Council), and all the dragon riders come together to have their annual meeting and discuss threats and issues in both human and dragon lands, as well as to select new Dragons and Riders.[/i] [center][i]Dove[/i][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=2&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=11&tert=67&elem=3&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[/img] A male guardian alights on a grass ledge in the stands of the amphitheater, his fair haired rider adjusting himself on the impact. They both observe the gathering of the Council meeting, with older Dragons and Riders settling down in their places and young dragons and humans racing around excitedly. The High Council sat arrayed in their stands at the back of the stage. Among them was Dove, old and wise, her Rider long passed. Aidan climbs off of his guardian Runefall and points excitedly at the High Council, "Look Runefall! There is Dove, the very first dragon ever to be a part of a Dragon Rider team!" Runefall chuckles at his young Rider's exuberance, this being only his second Council meeting ever. [center][b]Runefall[/b][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=41&wing=11&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=2&tert=16&elem=3&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img]
So you want to join, eh? Great! But here's a question first: Can you post on a regular basis, at least twice per week on average? Can you RP and conduct yourself in a mature, educated, civilized manner? Despite your age, if you are under 16, are you capable of being a mature and respectful RPer? Can you follow the rules about how to RP and limit bringing unapproved elements into the game that are not from the world of Flight Rising? If you have to leave the RP for whatever reason, can you let everyone know AND RP your character out so we don't have a loose end? Are you OK with being in an RP that does not revolve around your character, but a wide variety meaning that you will have to play a small part in a large world and RP with many different people?

If you answered yes to all of those questions, welcome! We are happy to have you here and can't wait to RP with you.
If you answered no to any of those questions, this is not the RP for you.

Things to Know:
  • Yes, Everyone is welcome to join!
  • More good Peace Riders are always welcome. If you want to play something different, please message me.
  • If you want to join, please read at least this first page and the last four pages of the RP before posting.
  • This RP is all inclusive of all characters, and the story is not centered on any one character. Everyone is equal. This is so that no one is left out and everyone can feel that they play a part.
  • Out of character posts are allowed but please remember to go back and delete them later so that the RP doesn't get clogged up with OOC conversation.
  • Lastly, we do follow a code of conduct in this RP. Please read this guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/256817

RPing a Battle Scene:
  • Note: What is an NPC? An NPC is in general a character that is not a player's main character. For myself, my main characters are Runefall and Aidan. Dove, Aurelius, SparkleSight, and others are all my NPCs, however, they are claimed NPCs.
  • Note: What is the difference between a claimed NPC and an unclaimed NPC? A claimed NPC has a name and is being consistently actively roleplayed by someone (ex. Dove, Aurelius). An unclaimed NPC does not have a name and may have been referenced once or twice by someone else (ex. the girl selling bread, a group of four rebel dragons, etc.)
  • Attacking an NPC/unclaimed character: If no one is roleplaying the character you are attacking, for example, 'a rebel ridgeback', you are free to roleplay that character's attacks, actions, words, etc. And yes, you can kill off the character.
  • Attacking a claimed character/NPC: You can make an attack against a claimed character. You cannot say that your attack was successful or RP the other character's actions. That character or NPC belongs to someone else and it is their own right and responsibility to RP their character's reactions to your character's actions.

Dragon Powers
Arcane: Arcane, being magic in many forms, can result in a dragon of the arcane element to have one of several different possibilities. However, most are enchanters. Options and descriptions below.
Enchanters: Like hypnotists, they can bend creatures minds to their will to make them think or do what they want. *note: this does not mean that you automatically have control of other characters or NPCs and cannot automatically make others do what you want.
Conjurers: Conjuration magic involves teleportation of an item or creature from another place to yours. This also involves opening portals between two locations.
Earth: Earth-movers. Anything rock, dirt, stone, or metal, they can do all kinds of things with these elements using their magic.
Fire: Fire-benders. They have incredibly strong fire-breathing abilities and can bend fire using their magic.
Ice: Winter magic. They can freeze water, create snow or ice storms, etc. They also like to sing 'Let it gooo!' for some random reason.
Light: Knowledge. While lacking the combat powers of other elements, these dragons are incredibly intelligent. They can distinctly remember everything they have ever heard or read. They never get lost, always know which way is North, South, East, or West, and are incredibly good navigators. They also have healing powers, but when they heal it is very taxing and leaves them drained of their energy for an entire day afterwards, or longer depending on how serious the injury was. However, Light dragons can heal any poison, any disease, and any ailment. In addition, they are always surrounded by a faint yellow glow that looks like sunlight.
Lightning: Storm. These dragons can call up a thunder storm, make loud rumbles of thunder, and bend lightning to their will.
Nature: Druids. These dragons have control over all plant life. They can make vines wrap around and entangle their enemies, turn a desert into a grassland (provided they have enough water and the effect would likely only be temporary), etc.
Plague: Necromancers. They can animate the dead and use them to fight for them. Most can only do this with two bodies at a time. The most ancient and strongest of the Plague can do this with four bodies.
Shadow: Illusionists. These dragons play all kinds of tricks with their illusions. A great hero in this flight once lured the enemy into a chasm by making an illusion of a bridge going across it.
Water: Water-benders. These dragons use their magic to create tidal waves, whirlpools, etc. You cannot freeze water or change its temperature, only bend it to your will.
Wind: Wind-benders. Using the power of the wind, they can create strong gusts to knock dragons out of the sky, tornadoes, etc.

I thought it would be fun to have a dragon riding RP, since it is books like Eragon where I fell in love with the idea of Dragon Riders. This RP is open to everyone, and all are welcome! I am going to start with a short background lore, and everyone is welcome to help develop the world and the story. This includes creating and developing the human tribes and kingdoms. You are also welcome to add in other fantasy humanoids such as elves and dwarves. This story is based in the world of Flight Rising.

Background
Only a short hundred years ago, humans were found in another land across the sea. All of the dragons were very excited, and while some of the flights wanted to set out to destroy them, most simply wanted to make alliances and friendships. The dragons went to make contact, and the humans in their fear turned on them. A great war then waged between the more aggressive warring dragons and the fear-stricken humans. Ten years of war passed before a young Wind dragon, curious of these humans he had heard so much about, took to the sky to find the human lands. This young dragon, a female skydancer named Dove, formed a friendship with a young girl. Together, Dove and the girl Iridiana, formed an alliance and paved the way for peace between dragons and humans. The dragon gods began sending some of their Exalted servants to the human lands to be ambassadors. Over time, dragons from all of the flights and humans from all of the clans came together to form the Peace Riders Council. These Dragon Rider partnerships now patrol both human and dragon lands as officers of peace. They combat threats to the alliance and work to protect all species. Dragon Rider teams may also be assigned to a certain town or area to help govern it and ensure peace and justice are upheld. Every year, representatives of each flight and each human clan (these form what is known as the High Council), and all the dragon riders come together to have their annual meeting and discuss threats and issues in both human and dragon lands, as well as to select new Dragons and Riders.

Dove
dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=2&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=11&tert=67&elem=3&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png

A male guardian alights on a grass ledge in the stands of the amphitheater, his fair haired rider adjusting himself on the impact. They both observe the gathering of the Council meeting, with older Dragons and Riders settling down in their places and young dragons and humans racing around excitedly. The High Council sat arrayed in their stands at the back of the stage. Among them was Dove, old and wise, her Rider long passed. Aidan climbs off of his guardian Runefall and points excitedly at the High Council, "Look Runefall! There is Dove, the very first dragon ever to be a part of a Dragon Rider team!" Runefall chuckles at his young Rider's exuberance, this being only his second Council meeting ever.

Runefall
dragonpic2.php?body=41&wing=11&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=2&tert=16&elem=3&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png
2likcy8.jpgx2Uu1ph.pngdpjScA5.png
@GentleHeart

I would love to join! Only, I have school on week days so I wont post until the end of the day. I hope its ok!
@GentleHeart

I would love to join! Only, I have school on week days so I wont post until the end of the day. I hope its ok!
May the thunder scream as the lightning strikes.
2WbApPz.png
@GentleHeart [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15597327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155974/15597327_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]Where am I? I feel cold. I don't like the cold...Neither does Crom. Wait, where is she?[/I] A large imperial female lay on her side, fur tangled with dust and clingy shrubs and leaves. The air was musty, full of dirt and the faint scent of blood. Eyes full of dust, the dragon tried in vain to clear up her vision. Attempting to let out a roar, she grew concerned when all that came out was a hoarse, windy groan. [I]How...How long have I been here?[/I] She thought, rolling onto her feet. Frantically looking around, she tripped and stumbled numerous times, before collapsing in a heap, head resting on a boulder. [b]O-Oli?[/b] A hoarse voice whispered, accompanied by faint shuffling. Ears perking up, Dispholidus turned to the voice. [I]Crom![/I] She thought eyes wide in excitement. When they settled on his disfigured form, however, they were wide with shock, and [I]hatred[/I]. [b]C-Crom! W-what happened?![/b] She rasped out, lugging her huge body over to him, reaching to pick him up, but resisting. His body was immovable. It was practically [I]squished[/I], like a bug unger your foot. Hid bones and organs were so smashed that it looked like a big blood smoothie. Only his head and top half of his chest weren't magled. [b]I-I love. Y...Y-you. Pl-please don't greive...[/b] He gasped out, raising a shaky arm, and giving her a thumbs up. With that he stopped moving. Oli stared, silent tears flowing down her face. Suddenly she threw her head back, ans wailed so deaperately, so heart broken, so [I]dead like[/I] that all animals around her ran to safety. A dark aura surrounded her, whipping like a tornado, the ground around her ripping apart. Slamming her fist into the boulder, she evoked blood from her hands, but continued to do so as the bone began to show. [b]CROM!!!!![/b] She screamed, wipping her head around like a rag doll. [I]I cant believe it! I will murder them! Whoever did this will pay! I'll rip them limb from limb...I'll drain them of all their blood. I'll dance in it to mock them...[/I] He thoughts raced. When she had no one to help her out as a young dragon, Crom came in to help. He was her [I]everything[/I]. And now he was dead. She was alone. They would come for her again. She wouldn't be safe. She was vulnerable. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [I]Decades later[/I] Dispholidus lazily strode to the gate that lead to the councils meeting. Her face looked bored, to the point she seemed like she was sleep walking. Ignoring anyone who chose to yell at her and tell her to watch where she was going, she pushed past anyone, larger or smaller than her. [b]Hey! Get back, the meeting is for dragons with riders only![/b] A guard yelled, a huge ridgeback male, plated in gold filigree armor. His partner, a young looking guardian female, stood at his side. Dispholidus ignore him and continued to walk through the gate. [b]Hey, what do you-[/b] He tried again, before he was slammed to the floor, a dent in his helmet to indicate where Oli had hit. However, it didn't even look like she had moved. She stared intently at the guardian, who was slightly shuddering. She looked like a young adult, obviously new, due to her copper armor. Oli decided to spare her, and let her run. Who cared, really? She was here for one reason, and one reason only. Revenge. Pushing through the dragons, she made her way to the front of the crowd. Her large size easily pushed others away, even other imperials. Dull eyes scanning the crowd, she observed each and every dragon, before looking at the Council. Letting her power surround her, she shot her energy up into the sky, directing all attention to her. [b]Who was it.[/b] She stated simply, deep voice rumbling the ground beneath her.
@GentleHeart

15597327_350.png

Where am I? I feel cold. I don't like the cold...Neither does Crom. Wait, where is she? A large imperial female lay on her side, fur tangled with dust and clingy shrubs and leaves. The air was musty, full of dirt and the faint scent of blood. Eyes full of dust, the dragon tried in vain to clear up her vision. Attempting to let out a roar, she grew concerned when all that came out was a hoarse, windy groan. How...How long have I been here? She thought, rolling onto her feet. Frantically looking around, she tripped and stumbled numerous times, before collapsing in a heap, head resting on a boulder.
O-Oli? A hoarse voice whispered, accompanied by faint shuffling. Ears perking up, Dispholidus turned to the voice. Crom! She thought eyes wide in excitement. When they settled on his disfigured form, however, they were wide with shock, and hatred.
C-Crom! W-what happened?! She rasped out, lugging her huge body over to him, reaching to pick him up, but resisting. His body was immovable. It was practically squished, like a bug unger your foot. Hid bones and organs were so smashed that it looked like a big blood smoothie. Only his head and top half of his chest weren't magled.
I-I love. Y...Y-you. Pl-please don't greive... He gasped out, raising a shaky arm, and giving her a thumbs up.
With that he stopped moving. Oli stared, silent tears flowing down her face. Suddenly she threw her head back, ans wailed so deaperately, so heart broken, so dead like that all animals around her ran to safety. A dark aura surrounded her, whipping like a tornado, the ground around her ripping apart. Slamming her fist into the boulder, she evoked blood from her hands, but continued to do so as the bone began to show.
CROM!!!!! She screamed, wipping her head around like a rag doll.
I cant believe it! I will murder them! Whoever did this will pay! I'll rip them limb from limb...I'll drain them of all their blood. I'll dance in it to mock them... He thoughts raced. When she had no one to help her out as a young dragon, Crom came in to help. He was her everything. And now he was dead. She was alone. They would come for her again. She wouldn't be safe. She was vulnerable.

Decades later

Dispholidus lazily strode to the gate that lead to the councils meeting. Her face looked bored, to the point she seemed like she was sleep walking. Ignoring anyone who chose to yell at her and tell her to watch where she was going, she pushed past anyone, larger or smaller than her.
Hey! Get back, the meeting is for dragons with riders only! A guard yelled, a huge ridgeback male, plated in gold filigree armor. His partner, a young looking guardian female, stood at his side.
Dispholidus ignore him and continued to walk through the gate.
Hey, what do you- He tried again, before he was slammed to the floor, a dent in his helmet to indicate where Oli had hit. However, it didn't even look like she had moved. She stared intently at the guardian, who was slightly shuddering. She looked like a young adult, obviously new, due to her copper armor. Oli decided to spare her, and let her run. Who cared, really? She was here for one reason, and one reason only. Revenge.
Pushing through the dragons, she made her way to the front of the crowd. Her large size easily pushed others away, even other imperials. Dull eyes scanning the crowd, she observed each and every dragon, before looking at the Council.
Letting her power surround her, she shot her energy up into the sky, directing all attention to her.
Who was it. She stated simply, deep voice rumbling the ground beneath her.
2WbApPz.png
The amphitheater stood awash in shock, silence pervading the air. Slowly, Dove rose from her seat with the grace of age. She strode forward to stand in the center of the stage, and addressed the gate guards first: "All humans and dragons alike are welcome to attend the Council meeting. We are an organization of peace, not of lies and secret affairs." Her voice carried a quiet wispy tone, yet was easily heard by all.
Then, turning to address Oli with a graceful tilt of her head, "Child, if you would be so kind, please enlighten me as to what this display is about, and where your rider Crom is. For if there is a threat, it is imperative that the Council knows so we may combat it accordingly."
Her voice brought peace to all the attendants, so they settled back from their battle stances, knowing that even the most foolhardy of dragons would be unwise to cause a scene in Dove's presence.
The amphitheater stood awash in shock, silence pervading the air. Slowly, Dove rose from her seat with the grace of age. She strode forward to stand in the center of the stage, and addressed the gate guards first: "All humans and dragons alike are welcome to attend the Council meeting. We are an organization of peace, not of lies and secret affairs." Her voice carried a quiet wispy tone, yet was easily heard by all.
Then, turning to address Oli with a graceful tilt of her head, "Child, if you would be so kind, please enlighten me as to what this display is about, and where your rider Crom is. For if there is a threat, it is imperative that the Council knows so we may combat it accordingly."
Her voice brought peace to all the attendants, so they settled back from their battle stances, knowing that even the most foolhardy of dragons would be unwise to cause a scene in Dove's presence.
@GentleHeart

Ignoring the gorgeous skydancer for a few minutes, Dispholidus continued to look around the crowd. Finally she spoke, bored and tired sounding.
Spent years lookin' for the one who did it. Every ounce of energy I had went ta looking for the *******. They didn't just kill him, no. They slaughtered him. I intend to repay the favor. When I caught wind of a rumor that there was a 'former' mercenary hired in the council I knew it had to be him. Or someone related to the *******. He's big enough, and he was taking jobs in the Shiftin' Expanse the same year Crom died. The same year we were kidnapped and left to die in the plains. Some'ne explain to me how it doesn't make sense. She coolly explained, the energy still flowing around her. It was clear she wouldn't leave until she was satisfied, and she seemed so nonchalant despite she was challenging a former mercenary. However, her tone indicated she didn't care. From the sound of it she knew she wouldn't get out of it without any scars.
Look lady I don't have time for this. She grunted, turning to the others in their seats. Each seemed to be either a small dragon, or an old timer. None of them fit the description of the murderer.
If he 'aint here, I've either been set up, or lead on, like I was years ago. She sighed.
@GentleHeart

Ignoring the gorgeous skydancer for a few minutes, Dispholidus continued to look around the crowd. Finally she spoke, bored and tired sounding.
Spent years lookin' for the one who did it. Every ounce of energy I had went ta looking for the *******. They didn't just kill him, no. They slaughtered him. I intend to repay the favor. When I caught wind of a rumor that there was a 'former' mercenary hired in the council I knew it had to be him. Or someone related to the *******. He's big enough, and he was taking jobs in the Shiftin' Expanse the same year Crom died. The same year we were kidnapped and left to die in the plains. Some'ne explain to me how it doesn't make sense. She coolly explained, the energy still flowing around her. It was clear she wouldn't leave until she was satisfied, and she seemed so nonchalant despite she was challenging a former mercenary. However, her tone indicated she didn't care. From the sound of it she knew she wouldn't get out of it without any scars.
Look lady I don't have time for this. She grunted, turning to the others in their seats. Each seemed to be either a small dragon, or an old timer. None of them fit the description of the murderer.
If he 'aint here, I've either been set up, or lead on, like I was years ago. She sighed.
2WbApPz.png
@gentleheart @spacebaby Eurgain jumped and skittered back a bit. This was definitely not how he thought his first meeting would go. The only thing keeping him from sprinting off was the gentle hand of his rider patting his shoulder as she glared at the dragon causing the ruckus. He went behind her slightly, a comical sight for him to try and hide behind his slight rider. "Stop it" he hissed as she laughed at him, "Be quiet don't draw her attention. What if a fight breaks out! we can't fight, we don't know how to fight, Victoria!" he whispered urgently, starting to ramble. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182975/18297497_350.png[/img] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/39c9/f/2016/032/5/d/5d36b2421ec742f8e859499d24d08b8e-d9q6v6c.png[/img] (What Victoria looks like)
@gentleheart @spacebaby

Eurgain jumped and skittered back a bit. This was definitely not how he thought his first meeting would go. The only thing keeping him from sprinting off was the gentle hand of his rider patting his shoulder as she glared at the dragon causing the ruckus. He went behind her slightly, a comical sight for him to try and hide behind his slight rider. "Stop it" he hissed as she laughed at him, "Be quiet don't draw her attention. What if a fight breaks out! we can't fight, we don't know how to fight, Victoria!" he whispered urgently, starting to ramble.

18297497_350.png

5d36b2421ec742f8e859499d24d08b8e-d9q6v6c.png
(What Victoria looks like)
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@spacebaby Dove considers Oli's response, her wise eyes studying the dragon's face. Then she turns and looks at the empty seat in the High Council, the seat of a Plague Mirror by the name of Reknar. He had a habit of being late, and being rather unpleasant to the Dragon Riders, likely because he is the representative for the Plague flight. Her wispy voice comes forth once more: "Oli, had you brought this to my attention at the time of the attack, we would likely have found the attacker long ago. As it is, we will do everything in our power to help you. There have been reports of deadly attacks against lone Riders and their Dragons. Those that survive the encounter cannot say who it was, as the dragons always wear rogue hoods to cover their eyes. And it is no secret that some of the flights still oppose the Peace Riders and our alliance with humans. It may be that we have a traitor in our midst." Then, Dove turns to address the Peace Riders: "Starting today, we will no longer send lone Peace Riders out. All groups, whether you patrol or govern, will now go in groups of three dragons with their riders. We will not be caught off guard. And if any of you are attacked, do all in your power to apprehend your attackers and bring them here. Only kill them if you cannot catch them, but by no means allow them to go free. SparkleSight will help organize your groups." She turns and looks at a brightly colored fae in hues of yellow, then returns to her place in the High Council. [b]SparkleSight[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=42&wing=43&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=13&tert=45&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img]
@spacebaby

Dove considers Oli's response, her wise eyes studying the dragon's face. Then she turns and looks at the empty seat in the High Council, the seat of a Plague Mirror by the name of Reknar. He had a habit of being late, and being rather unpleasant to the Dragon Riders, likely because he is the representative for the Plague flight.
Her wispy voice comes forth once more: "Oli, had you brought this to my attention at the time of the attack, we would likely have found the attacker long ago. As it is, we will do everything in our power to help you. There have been reports of deadly attacks against lone Riders and their Dragons. Those that survive the encounter cannot say who it was, as the dragons always wear rogue hoods to cover their eyes. And it is no secret that some of the flights still oppose the Peace Riders and our alliance with humans. It may be that we have a traitor in our midst."

Then, Dove turns to address the Peace Riders: "Starting today, we will no longer send lone Peace Riders out. All groups, whether you patrol or govern, will now go in groups of three dragons with their riders. We will not be caught off guard. And if any of you are attacked, do all in your power to apprehend your attackers and bring them here. Only kill them if you cannot catch them, but by no means allow them to go free. SparkleSight will help organize your groups." She turns and looks at a brightly colored fae in hues of yellow, then returns to her place in the High Council.

SparkleSight
dragonpic2.php?body=42&wing=43&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=13&tert=45&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
@sparksfox

Aidan glances over at Eurgain, sharing his apprehension. Runefall sits pensively, watching the exchange between Oli and Dove intently. At hearing the call for organized groups, Runefall rises and nudges Aidan, beginning to make his way over to SparkleSight.
Aidan addresses Eurgain and Victoria: "Hey there! Welcome to the Peace Riders! Don't worry, you guys will be going for training for a while so you won't be sent out to fight. Maybe I'll see you around?" He then turns to see Runefall giving him an impatient look and hurries after him.
@sparksfox

Aidan glances over at Eurgain, sharing his apprehension. Runefall sits pensively, watching the exchange between Oli and Dove intently. At hearing the call for organized groups, Runefall rises and nudges Aidan, beginning to make his way over to SparkleSight.
Aidan addresses Eurgain and Victoria: "Hey there! Welcome to the Peace Riders! Don't worry, you guys will be going for training for a while so you won't be sent out to fight. Maybe I'll see you around?" He then turns to see Runefall giving him an impatient look and hurries after him.
@Gentleheart @Spacebaby @Sparksfox [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11137515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111376/11137515_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Gilgamesh watched Dispholidus and Dove with narrowed eyes from his perch on a grassy ledge. This was only his fourth time attending a Council meeting, but he had hung around the area when the meeting were going on for several decades before finding a rider of his own when he had a chance. He could recognize many of the dragons and humans gathered in the amphitheater from those years, but he couldn't quiet decide if he remembered seeing the raging blue imperial. She was looking for a mercenary... Gilgamesh had spent a number of years working as a mercenary after he had left his birth clan, but that was long enough ago that most of his ties in that world had dissolved. He felt his rider shift from where she sat leaning into his scarf. Gilgamesh looked down at her to find the short brown haired girl watching him. "Don't look at me that way Ennis, I had nothing to do with this." He said quietly bending his head closer to hers. He was truly massive compared to his rider. She barley came up to his shoulder. Ennis frowned at the golden dragon, "I wasn't assuming that. Just wondering if you knew anything about the... Situation." She glanced back at the blue imperial confronting Dove, and around the rest of the room,"You've been around a lot longer than me." Gilgamesh was about to reply but cut himself off when Dove spoke again. This time it was his turn to frown. He and Ennis had fully intended to continue their work alone. That was in the best interest for his current clan and their job, but their wasn't much they could do if they wanted to continue patrolling for the Peace Riders. Gilgamesh sighed and leaned slightly against Ennis before standing, "All I know is that we need to make some friends now little one." ((I guess now would be a good time to mention that I've got school during the week, so I'll only be able to post in the evening, and occasionally during my study hall if nothing is going on.))
@Gentleheart @Spacebaby @Sparksfox
Gilgamesh watched Dispholidus and Dove with narrowed eyes from his perch on a grassy ledge. This was only his fourth time attending a Council meeting, but he had hung around the area when the meeting were going on for several decades before finding a rider of his own when he had a chance. He could recognize many of the dragons and humans gathered in the amphitheater from those years, but he couldn't quiet decide if he remembered seeing the raging blue imperial. She was looking for a mercenary... Gilgamesh had spent a number of years working as a mercenary after he had left his birth clan, but that was long enough ago that most of his ties in that world had dissolved.

He felt his rider shift from where she sat leaning into his scarf. Gilgamesh looked down at her to find the short brown haired girl watching him.

"Don't look at me that way Ennis, I had nothing to do with this." He said quietly bending his head closer to hers. He was truly massive compared to his rider. She barley came up to his shoulder. Ennis frowned at the golden dragon,

"I wasn't assuming that. Just wondering if you knew anything about the... Situation." She glanced back at the blue imperial confronting Dove, and around the rest of the room,"You've been around a lot longer than me."

Gilgamesh was about to reply but cut himself off when Dove spoke again. This time it was his turn to frown. He and Ennis had fully intended to continue their work alone. That was in the best interest for his current clan and their job, but their wasn't much they could do if they wanted to continue patrolling for the Peace Riders. Gilgamesh sighed and leaned slightly against Ennis before standing,

"All I know is that we need to make some friends now little one."

((I guess now would be a good time to mention that I've got school during the week, so I'll only be able to post in the evening, and occasionally during my study hall if nothing is going on.))
@Sparksfox @XaentheUndead @GentleHeart @darklordivy

At first, Dispholidus was plain angry. How dare she say that? Of course she would say that. She's probably just saying that to make everyone less afraid of what I said. Really, I'm the one who needs help. For Crom's sake. She thought, chest deflating in defeat.
Fine. She said, still in monotone. Don't help me.
Turning briskly, she ignored the scowls of a large guardian as she bumped into him with her wing.
Get outta my way. I need to help Crom... She thought, flicking her tail impatiently. She hoped at least that her display of aggression told the Council that she wasn't one to be soothed over so easily, and wouldn't fall for any lies. Though she had been in isolation for years now, she still had some social etiquettes. Right?
Deciding to show them she wasn't the least bit flustered by their words, Oli simply walked back through where she had come, past the guards, and back into the forest that was near bye.
@Sparksfox @XaentheUndead @GentleHeart @darklordivy

At first, Dispholidus was plain angry. How dare she say that? Of course she would say that. She's probably just saying that to make everyone less afraid of what I said. Really, I'm the one who needs help. For Crom's sake. She thought, chest deflating in defeat.
Fine. She said, still in monotone. Don't help me.
Turning briskly, she ignored the scowls of a large guardian as she bumped into him with her wing.
Get outta my way. I need to help Crom... She thought, flicking her tail impatiently. She hoped at least that her display of aggression told the Council that she wasn't one to be soothed over so easily, and wouldn't fall for any lies. Though she had been in isolation for years now, she still had some social etiquettes. Right?
Deciding to show them she wasn't the least bit flustered by their words, Oli simply walked back through where she had come, past the guards, and back into the forest that was near bye.
2WbApPz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58