Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP with prizes, TEMP HIATUS
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
@RaisingCain
@Lopai

{Swung by quickly to let you both know I'm unlikely able to squeeze in another response, although I most certainly will try. Weekend is shaping up to be surprisingly hectic...schedules, scores, and homework. I apologize for the holdup! ^^"}
@RaisingCain
@Lopai

{Swung by quickly to let you both know I'm unlikely able to squeeze in another response, although I most certainly will try. Weekend is shaping up to be surprisingly hectic...schedules, scores, and homework. I apologize for the holdup! ^^"}
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@raisingcain @windywillow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16251459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162515/16251459_350.png[/img] [/url] Malykri jerks away, looking down at him. She sits slowly as he does his ministrations, too tired to try and argue. She grits her jaw, staring into the distance before his story pulls her back. "Centaurs then?" He asked, his voice just as happy as before. [i]How does he do it?[/i] She wonders, replying to his question. "Yes, I'm dying to sink my claws into something." A loud crashing washes out of the forest, bringing with it a very, very, unhappy ridgeback. She is bigger than Malykri, though not by much, and her appearance is very similar to the younger female, except in disposition. She stands proudly, head raised, and carries herself like an overconfident peacock. She is the same female who was sitting at the head of the caravan when it passed by and her voice is smooth as she begins to speak. "Malykri." She smiles softly. "Where have you been?" Malykri whips around, glaring at the larger ridgeback, hissing angrily. "Tch Tch." The larger ridgeback responds. "Is that any way to treat your mother?" "When she is as despicable as you, Thyxvka..." Malykri spits out the name. "Then yes you thrice forsaken child of shade!" Thyxvka smiles, chuckling, the over sized feather on her turban bobbing slightly. "You always did have a way with words." She stretches out a hand, stroking the side of her face. "Come now my beautiful child, there's work to be done." Malykri bares her fangs, pulling away from both Thyxvka and Fin just as he finishes with the wound. "No." She glares at her mother, her gaze filled with enough venom to kill an emperor. "I will go with you, and you will bring me back home where I will resume my duties. Drag me away from that again..." She reveals her scarred arms, ripping of the bandages that had just been applied. "And I will inflict on you all the pain that you inflicted on me." The older dragon looks surprised. "Are you still mad about your sisters? That was ages ago, you can certainly hold a grudge." Her gestures are grandiose as she continues. "And I told you already, they were nowhere near as beautiful as you." "So they deserved to be sold off? Auctioned?" Malykri growls, storming past her mother in the direction of the caravan. "You disgust me."
@raisingcain @windywillow

16251459_350.png

Malykri jerks away, looking down at him. She sits slowly as he does his ministrations, too tired to try and argue. She grits her jaw, staring into the distance before his story pulls her back.

"Centaurs then?" He asked, his voice just as happy as before.

How does he do it? She wonders, replying to his question. "Yes, I'm dying to sink my claws into something." A loud crashing washes out of the forest, bringing with it a very, very, unhappy ridgeback. She is bigger than Malykri, though not by much, and her appearance is very similar to the younger female, except in disposition. She stands proudly, head raised, and carries herself like an overconfident peacock. She is the same female who was sitting at the head of the caravan when it passed by and her voice is smooth as she begins to speak. "Malykri." She smiles softly. "Where have you been?" Malykri whips around, glaring at the larger ridgeback, hissing angrily. "Tch Tch." The larger ridgeback responds. "Is that any way to treat your mother?"

"When she is as despicable as you, Thyxvka..." Malykri spits out the name. "Then yes you thrice forsaken child of shade!"

Thyxvka smiles, chuckling, the over sized feather on her turban bobbing slightly. "You always did have a way with words." She stretches out a hand, stroking the side of her face. "Come now my beautiful child, there's work to be done."

Malykri bares her fangs, pulling away from both Thyxvka and Fin just as he finishes with the wound. "No." She glares at her mother, her gaze filled with enough venom to kill an emperor. "I will go with you, and you will bring me back home where I will resume my duties. Drag me away from that again..." She reveals her scarred arms, ripping of the bandages that had just been applied. "And I will inflict on you all the pain that you inflicted on me."

The older dragon looks surprised. "Are you still mad about your sisters? That was ages ago, you can certainly hold a grudge." Her gestures are grandiose as she continues. "And I told you already, they were nowhere near as beautiful as you."

"So they deserved to be sold off? Auctioned?" Malykri growls, storming past her mother in the direction of the caravan. "You disgust me."

dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Lopai @WindyWillow {{hey, thanks for playing this week's game! Since we kind of got cut off in the middle of the week, I'm not really sure how to post an ending for this particular RP, so I'm just going to give out the prize here instead! [item=diaphanous sylvan headpiece] for Maliect, because whoo, he was a fascinating character for 'Fin to interact with and I really loved how you wrote his interior dialogue, Willow! [item=mossy cerdae]and a runner-up bonus for Mal, because she just kept going through everything life and the RP threw at her - she's developing to become a pretty awesome fighter, Lopai! Again, thanks for playing, and I'd love to see you both around again sometime!}}
@Lopai @WindyWillow
{{hey, thanks for playing this week's game! Since we kind of got cut off in the middle of the week, I'm not really sure how to post an ending for this particular RP, so I'm just going to give out the prize here instead!

Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece for Maliect, because whoo, he was a fascinating character for 'Fin to interact with and I really loved how you wrote his interior dialogue, Willow!

Mossy Cerdae and a runner-up bonus for Mal, because she just kept going through everything life and the RP threw at her - she's developing to become a pretty awesome fighter, Lopai!

Again, thanks for playing, and I'd love to see you both around again sometime!}}

kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@Redamancy @Annekin @BushyxTail @Lopai @ForestGuardian @Snoots

{{and for anyone in the RP thread and everyone on the pinglist, this week's new game is open!

or, please let me know if you want to be removed from the list}}
@Redamancy @Annekin @BushyxTail @Lopai @ForestGuardian @Snoots

{{and for anyone in the RP thread and everyone on the pinglist, this week's new game is open!

or, please let me know if you want to be removed from the list}}
and a gratuitous bump!
and a gratuitous bump!
@RaisingCain: I'll take a slot! I'm not really able to make a longer post at the moment, but maybe later on today I'll get a chance to put something up :)
@RaisingCain: I'll take a slot! I'm not really able to make a longer post at the moment, but maybe later on today I'll get a chance to put something up :)
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@RaisingCain

I'll take the other slot! I'll post something later, I'm currently on my phone. When I get home, I'll put in my post!
@RaisingCain

I'll take the other slot! I'll post something later, I'm currently on my phone. When I get home, I'll put in my post!
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@ForestGuardian @InkZylorn

{{hi, everyone! Forest, welcome back :) and Ink, welcome to the thread!

There's no rush to post, and please let me know if you have questions about the rules or anything. I'll get the current game re-posted here in a minute it's one of my favorite muses this week, I'm so excited and may the best dragon win :D }}

{{hi, everyone! Forest, welcome back :) and Ink, welcome to the thread!

There's no rush to post, and please let me know if you have questions about the rules or anything. I'll get the current game re-posted here in a minute it's one of my favorite muses this week, I'm so excited and may the best dragon win :D }}
@ForestGuardian @InkZylorn {{and whenever you're reading, here it is! if you could include your dragon's picture in at least your first post, just so I know who to visit and read up on, that would be awesome. Thanks again, and looking forward to RP'ing with you this week!}} [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12717875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127179/12717875_350.png[/img] [/url] [left][font=papyrus] [size=6]muse: Mairon, lieutenant and sorcerer [/size][/left] Mairon is not a patient dragon. Well, that statement is not entirely accurate: Mairon can be patient when the situation warrants, as when at the forge he waits to craft the perfect tool, or during negotiations, as he waits for the other to see that they have been trapped. But otherwise? Mairon is not a patient dragon. And this type of enforced patience - punishment for his supposed transgressions - is by far the worst. He has been stationed away from his faction's strongholds for some three fortnights' time for daring to contradict his lord on a matter of strategy, and being alone, away from his workshops and his soldiers and his experiments to be stuck amidst the cold rocks of the Strand foothills, has worn on him. Only a few more days, he deems, before it is safe to slink home with his tail between his legs. Until then, though, Mairon will wait. He will be - gods curse it all - [i]patient[/i]. [left][font=papyrus] [size=5]Prize up for grabs [/size][/left] [item=dusklight alchemist tools] [left][font=papyrus][size=5] RP'ers this week[/font] ForestGuardian, InkZylorn
{{and whenever you're reading, here it is! if you could include your dragon's picture in at least your first post, just so I know who to visit and read up on, that would be awesome. Thanks again, and looking forward to RP'ing with you this week!}}

12717875_350.png
muse: Mairon, lieutenant and sorcerer

Mairon is not a patient dragon.

Well, that statement is not entirely accurate: Mairon can be patient when the situation warrants, as when at the forge he waits to craft the perfect tool, or during negotiations, as he waits for the other to see that they have been trapped.

But otherwise? Mairon is not a patient dragon. And this type of enforced patience - punishment for his supposed transgressions - is by far the worst. He has been stationed away from his faction's strongholds for some three fortnights' time for daring to contradict his lord on a matter of strategy, and being alone, away from his workshops and his soldiers and his experiments to be stuck amidst the cold rocks of the Strand foothills, has worn on him.

Only a few more days, he deems, before it is safe to slink home with his tail between his legs. Until then, though, Mairon will wait. He will be - gods curse it all - patient.

Prize up for grabs
Dusklight Alchemist Tools

RP'ers this week
ForestGuardian, InkZylorn
@RaisingCain [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16098157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160982/16098157_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [ [b]This is Nozar speaking[/b] ] [ This is Xanol speaking ] [ [I]This is both of them speaking [/I] ] A low quite growl echoed through the woods, in a maddening way. Xanol, or what it Nozar? It was hard to identify who was who in this particular dragon. Xanol was the original dragon, the host to this creature. Monster, known as Nozar. The two both were complete opposites, with Xanol being the quite and shy type as for Nozar.... Nozar, she was the violent, sadistic type out of the two. She had no sympathy for those she feast from. It was her who usually got them to eat, something... [I]good[/I] to eat. Xanol on the other hand, would only fest from already developing nightmares, not like Nozar who puts fear into every living thing in Sorneith. {{I am not sure if that is the correct name/spelling for [i]Flight Rising[/I]'s world.}} It wasn't odd for the two to wander off from the lands of Plague. Many of the dragons from their clan feared them, except for those who have seen worse things than this. No, they were not freaks. It was just a problem in the mind that the dragons had to keep in mind. If they didn't who knows what would happen to them. Rumors have it that Nozar would simply pummel you to pulp, and leave you with just an inch of your life. You can by now know that Nozar takes control of Xanol's body whenever she please. The only way to see who is in control are the eyes. Oh the eyes, that gate way to ones' soul, or souls for this matter. Crimson burning orbs represent Nozar. Representation of Plague, the cruel race, that many thought of. Xanol's lime green orbs shimmered with kindness, everything opposite from Nozars' orbs. Another growl emanated from their body as the man covered the eyes. [b]"ENOUGH! I have had it with you and your sickening kindness, you are too caring!"[/b] Hissed a deep voice, almost demonic like. 'It is not my fault! Why are you so CRUEL, Nozar? Huh?!' Came the retaliation of Xanol, within the mind. [b]"Psh, you don't understand! This world will only take advantage of you."[/b] Xanol simply huffed within their minds as the response came in. 'Yea, and I'm Tyve.' A growl from Nozar was the only comeback she got, in which showed her that she won this time. Suddenly, their body stopped and their cranium lifted up, revealing wind orbs. "I'll be taking control for now, Nozar. Don't want to scare any Arcane dragons~" She hummed out loud to Xanol. [b]'You'll pay for that later.'[/b] A scoff was all that Nozar got from her comment. "Sure, sure." Came after the scoff. The two finally arrived in a nice clearing, not too wide and vulnerable, but not crowded as well. It was a decent meadow clearing. Xanol looked around carefully, being the cautious one as well, while Nozar was the reckless one. She made small step out, as if a deer prepared to dash from any predators. Nozar began getting agitated from Xanol's carefulness. [I]"Anyone there?'[/I] the two asked at once, which annoyed Nozar to death at times. Just in the distance, the two could make out flames and an emblem. Who could be out here at this time? Well, they shouldn't ask about that, since they were out as well at this time. {{I am assuming that this is currently late evening.}}
@RaisingCain

[ This is Nozar speaking ]
[ This is Xanol speaking ]
[ This is both of them speaking ]

A low quite growl echoed through the woods, in a maddening way. Xanol, or what it Nozar? It was hard to identify who was who in this particular dragon. Xanol was the original dragon, the host to this creature. Monster, known as Nozar. The two both were complete opposites, with Xanol being the quite and shy type as for Nozar.... Nozar, she was the violent, sadistic type out of the two. She had no sympathy for those she feast from. It was her who usually got them to eat, something... good to eat. Xanol on the other hand, would only fest from already developing nightmares, not like Nozar who puts fear into every living thing in Sorneith. {{I am not sure if that is the correct name/spelling for Flight Rising's world.}} It wasn't odd for the two to wander off from the lands of Plague.

Many of the dragons from their clan feared them, except for those who have seen worse things than this. No, they were not freaks. It was just a problem in the mind that the dragons had to keep in mind. If they didn't who knows what would happen to them. Rumors have it that Nozar would simply pummel you to pulp, and leave you with just an inch of your life. You can by now know that Nozar takes control of Xanol's body whenever she please. The only way to see who is in control are the eyes. Oh the eyes, that gate way to ones' soul, or souls for this matter. Crimson burning orbs represent Nozar. Representation of Plague, the cruel race, that many thought of. Xanol's lime green orbs shimmered with kindness, everything opposite from Nozars' orbs.

Another growl emanated from their body as the man covered the eyes. "ENOUGH! I have had it with you and your sickening kindness, you are too caring!" Hissed a deep voice, almost demonic like. 'It is not my fault! Why are you so CRUEL, Nozar? Huh?!' Came the retaliation of Xanol, within the mind.

"Psh, you don't understand! This world will only take advantage of you." Xanol simply huffed within their minds as the response came in. 'Yea, and I'm Tyve.' A growl from Nozar was the only comeback she got, in which showed her that she won this time. Suddenly, their body stopped and their cranium lifted up, revealing wind orbs.

"I'll be taking control for now, Nozar. Don't want to scare any Arcane dragons~" She hummed out loud to Xanol. 'You'll pay for that later.' A scoff was all that Nozar got from her comment. "Sure, sure." Came after the scoff.

The two finally arrived in a nice clearing, not too wide and vulnerable, but not crowded as well. It was a decent meadow clearing. Xanol looked around carefully, being the cautious one as well, while Nozar was the reckless one. She made small step out, as if a deer prepared to dash from any predators. Nozar began getting agitated from Xanol's carefulness. "Anyone there?' the two asked at once, which annoyed Nozar to death at times. Just in the distance, the two could make out flames and an emblem. Who could be out here at this time? Well, they shouldn't ask about that, since they were out as well at this time.

{{I am assuming that this is currently late evening.}}
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23