Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :Favor of the Gods: (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize

Her brow furrowed as she chortled gently, receiving the hug gladly before it was gone as soon as it came. She watched Filipa wander to the buffet before her head turned, listening uneasily. She sniffed the air, picking up on the sensation of a pearlcatcher--a male, she noted. She tried to determine intent as her face relaxed, not intending to betray her thoughts as her eyes searched for the source of the scent.

Her brow furrowed as she chortled gently, receiving the hug gladly before it was gone as soon as it came. She watched Filipa wander to the buffet before her head turned, listening uneasily. She sniffed the air, picking up on the sensation of a pearlcatcher--a male, she noted. She tried to determine intent as her face relaxed, not intending to betray her thoughts as her eyes searched for the source of the scent.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png

Crow made his way in, his claws no longer tapping against the floor. He cautiously approached the strange smelling Guardian, "Fortuna," he rumbled, his icy eyes glowing from inside his hood. He approached the goddess, his draconic form towering over her human one, "I heard you tool dragon form, not human." He said as he sat on his haunches. He wrapped his tail around his pearl and removed his hood, the gold marks on his face gave off a faint glow, "I've heard very little of you, yet everyone seems to know of you, I don't like not knowing things." Crow said honestly, no animosity held in his voice. After sitting down and removing his hood, he looked much less intimidating in all honesty, "Who are you." He ask, ignoring Filipa.

Crow made his way in, his claws no longer tapping against the floor. He cautiously approached the strange smelling Guardian, "Fortuna," he rumbled, his icy eyes glowing from inside his hood. He approached the goddess, his draconic form towering over her human one, "I heard you tool dragon form, not human." He said as he sat on his haunches. He wrapped his tail around his pearl and removed his hood, the gold marks on his face gave off a faint glow, "I've heard very little of you, yet everyone seems to know of you, I don't like not knowing things." Crow said honestly, no animosity held in his voice. After sitting down and removing his hood, he looked much less intimidating in all honesty, "Who are you." He ask, ignoring Filipa.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @ElveraBasilisk [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17773174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177732/17773174_350.png[/img] [/url] A mist of shadowy haze encloses a small area covering it in complete darkness. Within a darkness is manifested a dark hooded Wildclaw whose powerful wingbeats extinguishes the mist. Looking about the empty surroundings, the dragon stretches it's strong hind legs. It had been a whole since he stepped foot in the mortal realm, and he certainly didn't missed it. [i]Such a foolish party...why do gods have to mingle with lowly humans?[/i] The scent of the temple full of humans made him scowl. The sooner this was over the faster he could leave. Ignoring the humans outside staring at him, Roux strode towards the temple. His ears could hear the festive noise people where making inside. Most of them, if not all, were in their human form. [i]I suppose I should change into one also...sigh, such a trouble.[/i] With a sigh of disapproval, he walked inside the holy grounds. Immediately after he steps in, he transforms into a similarly dark hooded man whose face was half covered by his crimson hair. [i]Hmm, a god has already arrived? Or rather a goddess...[/i] Pushing pass others, he made his way towards the gathering crowd.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @ElveraBasilisk

17773174_350.png

A mist of shadowy haze encloses a small area covering it in complete darkness. Within a darkness is manifested a dark hooded Wildclaw whose powerful wingbeats extinguishes the mist. Looking about the empty surroundings, the dragon stretches it's strong hind legs. It had been a whole since he stepped foot in the mortal realm, and he certainly didn't missed it. Such a foolish party...why do gods have to mingle with lowly humans? The scent of the temple full of humans made him scowl. The sooner this was over the faster he could leave.

Ignoring the humans outside staring at him, Roux strode towards the temple. His ears could hear the festive noise people where making inside. Most of them, if not all, were in their human form. I suppose I should change into one also...sigh, such a trouble. With a sigh of disapproval, he walked inside the holy grounds. Immediately after he steps in, he transforms into a similarly dark hooded man whose face was half covered by his crimson hair. Hmm, a god has already arrived? Or rather a goddess... Pushing pass others, he made his way towards the gathering crowd.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png

Fortuna watched the approach of the pearlcatcher, her eyes unmoving as he spoke her name. Her head tilt back a bit to gaze up at his silhouette, head tilting as her jewels gently jangle with the movement. "I take either form, with no bias,"she replied smoothly, her brow raising the slightest fraction. "You know my name, at the least. My blessing is of fortune,"she replied as her eyes strayed casually to gaze across the sea of faces. "It is polite to introduce one's self, first,"she added, her ice-hued eyes returning to his.

Fortuna watched the approach of the pearlcatcher, her eyes unmoving as he spoke her name. Her head tilt back a bit to gaze up at his silhouette, head tilting as her jewels gently jangle with the movement. "I take either form, with no bias,"she replied smoothly, her brow raising the slightest fraction. "You know my name, at the least. My blessing is of fortune,"she replied as her eyes strayed casually to gaze across the sea of faces. "It is polite to introduce one's self, first,"she added, her ice-hued eyes returning to his.
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize ((Hello.. It's me) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194879/19487887_350.png[/img] Without a sound Erebus entered the main hall. It had been centuries since he had last visited the forbidden temple, but he knew they would all be there; [i]The gods[/i]. Not a single human noticed him as he passed through, finding his way to an empty hallway. He threw dark wings of shadows against the wall, along with two straight antlers that rose from his head. He was searching for a way that would lead him to one of the balconies, as he wished to watch the ceremony from a distance. He wondered if the other Gods could feel his presence; he could most certainly feel theirs. Erebus' slender body disappeared in the shadow as he entered a corridor where as he moved upwards through a spiral staircase. His long, silver hair hang down his back and his bangs covered most of his face. He wore black leather all over his body, underneath a black coat which fell unbuttoned as a cloak.
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize
((Hello.. It's me)
19487887_350.png

Without a sound Erebus entered the main hall.
It had been centuries since he had last visited the forbidden temple, but he knew they would all be there; The gods.
Not a single human noticed him as he passed through, finding his way to an empty hallway. He threw dark wings of shadows against the wall, along with two straight antlers that rose from his head.

He was searching for a way that would lead him to one of the balconies, as he wished to watch the ceremony from a distance. He wondered if the other Gods could feel his presence; he could most certainly feel theirs.

Erebus' slender body disappeared in the shadow as he entered a corridor where as he moved upwards through a spiral staircase. His long, silver hair hang down his back and his bangs covered most of his face. He wore black leather all over his body, underneath a black coat which fell unbuttoned as a cloak.
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @annekin @kersom @solztize

Crow chuckled softly, "My name is Crow." He said, resisting the urge to grab his pearl, he only tightened his tail around it. He stiffened when he felt power, similar to Fortuna's, suddenly appearing, "you're a very powerful... being. Are there any others as powerful as you?" Crow asked, an uneasy edge to his voice. He'd never believed in gods or goddesses, so the thought never struck him. The power from all these sources felt so familar and yet so strange to him, "if there are others... there is another as well and it... doesn't seem as friendly." And involuntary growl abruptly grew in his chest, then stops just as abruptly. 'I don't like this.' He thought.

(Sorry if this is a little choppy and all that, I'm on my phone so I don'the really have a good way to check over what I've written.))

Crow chuckled softly, "My name is Crow." He said, resisting the urge to grab his pearl, he only tightened his tail around it. He stiffened when he felt power, similar to Fortuna's, suddenly appearing, "you're a very powerful... being. Are there any others as powerful as you?" Crow asked, an uneasy edge to his voice. He'd never believed in gods or goddesses, so the thought never struck him. The power from all these sources felt so familar and yet so strange to him, "if there are others... there is another as well and it... doesn't seem as friendly." And involuntary growl abruptly grew in his chest, then stops just as abruptly. 'I don't like this.' He thought.

(Sorry if this is a little choppy and all that, I'm on my phone so I don'the really have a good way to check over what I've written.))
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize @Annekin

"A risk some must take to be among Us..."she spoke lowly, her tone ominous as her gaze once again traveled across the room. She breathed in, nodding slowly. "Some are more powerful than others,"she continued, although mostly to herself as she felt the the growing presence of two others. "Three among the mortals,"she spoke in a full, conversational volume again as she looked back to Crow. "Welcome to the Temple,"she smirked faintly before inclining her head, as if the arrivals were the true beginning of the festival.

((looks good to me! c: ))
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize @Annekin

"A risk some must take to be among Us..."she spoke lowly, her tone ominous as her gaze once again traveled across the room. She breathed in, nodding slowly. "Some are more powerful than others,"she continued, although mostly to herself as she felt the the growing presence of two others. "Three among the mortals,"she spoke in a full, conversational volume again as she looked back to Crow. "Welcome to the Temple,"she smirked faintly before inclining her head, as if the arrivals were the true beginning of the festival.

((looks good to me! c: ))
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @CornixElecti @annekin @kersom @solztize
((I am so terribly sorry for such a late reply!))
As Siobhan did return to her work, she felt the goddess's presence pass her like a fresh breeze. She had been working on the temple for as long as she could remember, from birth until now. The temple was forever falling, and forever needed mortals to bring it up again, because what is a god without their creations. Fortuna laid eyes on the snapper for a mere second, and if Siobhan's mask wasn't on you would have heard her sigh. Even in human form, the goddess was breathtaking.

Several more dragons entered for the ceremony, one that Siobhan knew well. A ceremony of romances, a meet and greet, an almost chance for mortals while the gods played their games. Siobhan smiled warmly within her mask at the sight of Filipa, whom she had "known" for years as Fortuna's closest friend. Slowly but surely, Siobhan shifted into her human form, deeming it as being more appriopriate. She knew not to listen in on conversations, but she couldn't help but wonder who would be Fortuna's new charge.
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @CornixElecti @annekin @kersom @solztize
((I am so terribly sorry for such a late reply!))
As Siobhan did return to her work, she felt the goddess's presence pass her like a fresh breeze. She had been working on the temple for as long as she could remember, from birth until now. The temple was forever falling, and forever needed mortals to bring it up again, because what is a god without their creations. Fortuna laid eyes on the snapper for a mere second, and if Siobhan's mask wasn't on you would have heard her sigh. Even in human form, the goddess was breathtaking.

Several more dragons entered for the ceremony, one that Siobhan knew well. A ceremony of romances, a meet and greet, an almost chance for mortals while the gods played their games. Siobhan smiled warmly within her mask at the sight of Filipa, whom she had "known" for years as Fortuna's closest friend. Slowly but surely, Siobhan shifted into her human form, deeming it as being more appriopriate. She knew not to listen in on conversations, but she couldn't help but wonder who would be Fortuna's new charge.
tNwD8Ts.png

Crow looked surprised, then remembered, "Ah, festival... you're a goddess, I always thought they were phantoms." Crow said, a hint of disappointment in his voice. There were popping and cracking sounds as he shifted to human form, a former he hadn't used in a long time. His cloak wrapped and changed into black clothes. His wings seemed to reverse into his back leaving only a faint glow under his clothing. His Spines slid into his skin and a soft grunt escaped him as he 'fit' into his tanned human skin. Instead of a pearl, a Shimmering dagger attached to a chain now lay on the ground. After he was done shifting he flicked his wrist and grabbed the opalescent dagger, "More and more people... guess I shouldn't be in dragon form." He said, "it is a pleasure to meet you, Goddess." He didn't want to admit it, but he had hoped for gods, he needed to know one thing. As cliche as it sounds, he needed to know who his parents were and it seemed no human nor dragon had the answer.

((I'm gonna have him find out later :3))

Crow looked surprised, then remembered, "Ah, festival... you're a goddess, I always thought they were phantoms." Crow said, a hint of disappointment in his voice. There were popping and cracking sounds as he shifted to human form, a former he hadn't used in a long time. His cloak wrapped and changed into black clothes. His wings seemed to reverse into his back leaving only a faint glow under his clothing. His Spines slid into his skin and a soft grunt escaped him as he 'fit' into his tanned human skin. Instead of a pearl, a Shimmering dagger attached to a chain now lay on the ground. After he was done shifting he flicked his wrist and grabbed the opalescent dagger, "More and more people... guess I shouldn't be in dragon form." He said, "it is a pleasure to meet you, Goddess." He didn't want to admit it, but he had hoped for gods, he needed to know one thing. As cliche as it sounds, he needed to know who his parents were and it seemed no human nor dragon had the answer.

((I'm gonna have him find out later :3))
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @kersom @solztize

Erebus found his way to the balcony, which was placed in the left corner of the hall. There he had a full view of the people underneath him, as well as the Gods.
Something inside him hoped that he would show up. He craved to see his face again, to feel his presence. But deep inside, Erebus knew he wouldn't be there. But other Gods would came - and oh, how he had them in his grip. And when needed, he would tighten it.

He rested his arms against the banister as he looked around. He had already spotted one God, a female. The goddess of wealth, he assumed.
Back when he had walked their eden, he had never meet her, and he wondered he has was from after his time. Maybe, she looked quite young - But so did Erebus as well, caught up in his fragile body. He wasn't completely sure if it would ever age: He consumed that the time most be a whole other complex on Earth than it was up there, as his body hadn't changed a single bit.
With a sight he awaited.
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @kersom @solztize

Erebus found his way to the balcony, which was placed in the left corner of the hall. There he had a full view of the people underneath him, as well as the Gods.
Something inside him hoped that he would show up. He craved to see his face again, to feel his presence. But deep inside, Erebus knew he wouldn't be there. But other Gods would came - and oh, how he had them in his grip. And when needed, he would tighten it.

He rested his arms against the banister as he looked around. He had already spotted one God, a female. The goddess of wealth, he assumed.
Back when he had walked their eden, he had never meet her, and he wondered he has was from after his time. Maybe, she looked quite young - But so did Erebus as well, caught up in his fragile body. He wasn't completely sure if it would ever age: He consumed that the time most be a whole other complex on Earth than it was up there, as his body hadn't changed a single bit.
With a sight he awaited.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49