Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Introductory RP~ Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18524813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185249/18524813_350.png[/img] [/url] Red Velvet looked at his watch and sighed. "Tis almost noon, thy guests should be arriving soon." He had planned a little party for the most royal/humble of dragons. Kings, Queens, Royal Guards... the like. He had also invited whom he called his son, Inari, whom was to be an aristocrat. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18826184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188262/18826184_350.png[/img] [/url] Inari was behind Red Velvet because he was semi-afraid, though he wanted to grow up to be strong, powerful and popular. He hadn't have a trouble with female dragons, in fact even at his age, he flirted with them... but male dragons besides Monroe and Red Velvet, he was wary of. ((Ping me when responding. Also I'm only allowing 5 users, but you can use 2 dragons.)) Open Slots: 1. Justdevon w/ Hestia [b](Skydancer)[/b] 2. LeviathanScream w/ VortexFight [b](Wildclaw)[/b] & ElectricSqueak [b](Fae)[/b] 3. DauntlessDoctor w/ Shadowmist [b](Fae)[/b] 4. NekoTheCat w/ Emily [b](Imperial)[/b] 5. WolfSong w/ Shii [b](Fae)[/b] & Kurokishi [b](Guardian Guard)[/b] [b]Ah screw it I'll let int 2 more people[/b] 6. DragonChickedy w/ Nicki & Thimble[b](Skydancer Guards)[/b] 7. Percifrax w/ Starsinger [b](Skydancer)[/b] 8. SaharasDragonz w/ Nulala [b](Imperial)[/b] [b]~Notes for WolfSong~ Royals: For royals go through and count how many there are, and use the total for 1 - Total # on a random # gen. 1. Hestia 2. Vortex 3. Squeak 4. [s]Shadowmist[/s] Eliminated 5. Shii 6. Starsinger Guards: For Guards, count how many, use the total # for 1- total # oh a randon # gen THEN for the chance (and ti will be the same way for Hesita and ElectrickSqueak) use 1- 50 If the number is odd, that guard/ElectricSqueak/Hestia is killed. IF THE NUMBER IS EVEN THEY SURVIVE THE ATTACK. Not only will Malevolent have to heal them but the survivor will be able to give one MAJOR hint. In that case PM WolfSong so you can work out the ONE MAJOR hint. The reason ElectrickSqueak and Hestia are added to this list is because they are currently being guarded by Inari & Blitz. 1. Kurokishi 2. Nicki 3. Thimble 4. Emily 5. Nuala[/b] NPCs: Malevolent ~Ridgeback Healer~ (WolfSong), Nahimana ~Pearlcatcher ???~ (BreakBoundaries), Red Velvet ~Fae Guard~ (BreakBoundaries), Blitz, Nightshade, Monroe ~Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback & Imperial Guards~ (BreakBoundaries) Pinglist: @justdevon @DauntlessDoctor @leviathanscream @WolfSong @dragonchickedy @Percifrax @NekoTheKat @SaharasDragonz To be pinged for next rp: @squirrelflight23 @lunusdragoness @nightshade72 @ScarredLightning (Canterilli) @CrystalBones (Izumi, Neiana) @pbg146 (Tesalli, Vesi) @Whispershahh (Gazelocker) @DragonChickedy (Tragete & Koa)

18524813_350.png

Red Velvet looked at his watch and sighed. "Tis almost noon, thy guests should be arriving soon."
He had planned a little party for the most royal/humble of dragons. Kings, Queens, Royal Guards... the like. He had also invited whom he called his son, Inari, whom was to be an aristocrat.

18826184_350.png

Inari was behind Red Velvet because he was semi-afraid, though he wanted to grow up to be strong, powerful and popular. He hadn't have a trouble with female dragons, in fact even at his age, he flirted with them... but male dragons besides Monroe and Red Velvet, he was wary of.

((Ping me when responding. Also I'm only allowing 5 users, but you can use 2 dragons.))

Open Slots:
1. Justdevon w/ Hestia (Skydancer)
2. LeviathanScream w/ VortexFight (Wildclaw) & ElectricSqueak (Fae)
3. DauntlessDoctor w/ Shadowmist (Fae)
4. NekoTheCat w/ Emily (Imperial)
5. WolfSong w/ Shii (Fae) & Kurokishi (Guardian Guard)
Ah screw it I'll let int 2 more people
6. DragonChickedy w/ Nicki & Thimble(Skydancer Guards)
7. Percifrax w/ Starsinger (Skydancer)
8. SaharasDragonz w/ Nulala (Imperial)

~Notes for WolfSong~
Royals: For royals go through and count how many there are, and use the total for 1 - Total # on a random # gen.

1. Hestia
2. Vortex
3. Squeak
4. Shadowmist Eliminated
5. Shii
6. Starsinger

Guards: For Guards, count how many, use the total # for 1- total # oh a randon # gen THEN for the chance (and ti will be the same way for Hesita and ElectrickSqueak) use 1- 50
If the number is odd, that guard/ElectricSqueak/Hestia is killed. IF THE NUMBER IS EVEN THEY SURVIVE THE ATTACK. Not only will Malevolent have to heal them but the survivor will be able to give one MAJOR hint. In that case PM WolfSong so you can work out the ONE MAJOR hint. The reason ElectrickSqueak and Hestia are added to this list is because they are currently being guarded by Inari & Blitz.

1. Kurokishi
2. Nicki
3. Thimble
4. Emily
5. Nuala

NPCs: Malevolent ~Ridgeback Healer~ (WolfSong), Nahimana ~Pearlcatcher ???~ (BreakBoundaries), Red Velvet ~Fae Guard~ (BreakBoundaries), Blitz, Nightshade, Monroe ~Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback & Imperial Guards~ (BreakBoundaries)

Pinglist:
@justdevon @DauntlessDoctor @leviathanscream @WolfSong @dragonchickedy @Percifrax @NekoTheKat @SaharasDragonz

To be pinged for next rp:
@squirrelflight23
@lunusdragoness
@nightshade72
@ScarredLightning (Canterilli)
@CrystalBones (Izumi, Neiana)
@pbg146 (Tesalli, Vesi)
@Whispershahh (Gazelocker)
@DragonChickedy (Tragete & Koa)
@BreakBoundaries [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164438/16443744_350.png[/img] Hestia glanced down at her pocket watch, a concerned expression on her usually stoic face. Almost noon. She had to arrive at a small, royal party by noon, and she did not want to be late. Noble's like herself had to keep track of the time, otherwise their shcedule would be incorrect. She let out a small sigh, before heading towards her destination. She knocked on the door lightly, her clawed hand covered by silky white fabric. She rearranged her clothing before putting on an elegant smile, awaiting for the door to be answered.
@BreakBoundaries

16443744_350.png

Hestia glanced down at her pocket watch, a concerned expression on her usually stoic face. Almost noon. She had to arrive at a small, royal party by noon, and she did not want to be late. Noble's like herself had to keep track of the time, otherwise their shcedule would be incorrect. She let out a small sigh, before heading towards her destination.
She knocked on the door lightly, her clawed hand covered by silky white fabric. She rearranged her clothing before putting on an elegant smile, awaiting for the door to be answered.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@breakboundaries [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18374638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183747/18374638_350.png[/img] [/url] VortexFight let out a sigh as she made it to Velvet's house. She had to travel here from a pretty far place. Not to mention carrying a flightless Fae with her. "Hello. Hestia, correct?" she noticed the Skydancer that arrived here way before the crystal Wildclaw did. Her wings shifted uncomfortably as the Fae danced her happy dance. "We're going to attend a royal party. Come on, calm down," Vortex sighed again, running a claw through her head feathers. She was a bit irritated. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18856674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188567/18856674_350.png[/img] [/url] ElectricSqueak stopped her dancing, raising an eyebrow. She continued to flutter her wings and throw her talons up into the air with lightning-like energy. "Yay! I'm going to a party! PARTY!" Electric sang with an off-tune voice. "PART—" Vortex took the tiny Fae and stuffed her in her traveling baggy. The yellow and black and white dragon then occupied herself in fiddling with her tail. She went quiet, but still hummed her tune.
@breakboundaries

18374638_350.png

VortexFight let out a sigh as she made it to Velvet's house. She had to travel here from a pretty far place. Not to mention carrying a flightless Fae with her. "Hello. Hestia, correct?" she noticed the Skydancer that arrived here way before the crystal Wildclaw did. Her wings shifted uncomfortably as the Fae danced her happy dance. "We're going to attend a royal party. Come on, calm down," Vortex sighed again, running a claw through her head feathers. She was a bit irritated.

18856674_350.png

ElectricSqueak stopped her dancing, raising an eyebrow. She continued to flutter her wings and throw her talons up into the air with lightning-like energy. "Yay! I'm going to a party! PARTY!" Electric sang with an off-tune voice. "PART—" Vortex took the tiny Fae and stuffed her in her traveling baggy. The yellow and black and white dragon then occupied herself in fiddling with her tail. She went quiet, but still hummed her tune.
@BreakBoundries
I'll join in a second
@BreakBoundries
I'll join in a second
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@BreakBoundries [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16213417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162135/16213417_350.png[/img] [/url] Izumi looked at her clock 'oh no' she thought almost noon she didn't have time to make it to Red Velvet's house the party by noon 'I'm gonna be late well I guess I will be late than'
@BreakBoundries

16213417_350.png

Izumi looked at her clock 'oh no' she thought almost noon she didn't have time to make it to Red Velvet's house the party by noon 'I'm gonna be late well I guess I will be late than'
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@Justdevon @LeviathanScream @CrystalBones

Red Velvet heard the knock and opened the door, welcoming the dragons "Ah, I was worried when you'd be showing up. Welcome welcome make yourself at home. Ah, and if you have any pipsqueaks, make sure they find their way to Monroe or they interact wit Inari here."

The little Guardian Hatchling looked at Hestia and ironically enough, started flirting with her! Red Velvet caught the little scamp and made sure Monroe would take care of it. "No, Inari, go have fun with Squeak-" He shoved the little one over to the little fae and Inari smiled at the little one, knowing the little fae too was a female, and flirted with her as well.
@Justdevon @LeviathanScream @CrystalBones

Red Velvet heard the knock and opened the door, welcoming the dragons "Ah, I was worried when you'd be showing up. Welcome welcome make yourself at home. Ah, and if you have any pipsqueaks, make sure they find their way to Monroe or they interact wit Inari here."

The little Guardian Hatchling looked at Hestia and ironically enough, started flirting with her! Red Velvet caught the little scamp and made sure Monroe would take care of it. "No, Inari, go have fun with Squeak-" He shoved the little one over to the little fae and Inari smiled at the little one, knowing the little fae too was a female, and flirted with her as well.
@justdevon @crystalbones @breakboundaries

Vortex greeted Red Velvet with a wave of her talons, stepping inside of his house. Much fancy. She noticed, trying to stay "Royal." She took a seat and watched the others come in, a smile of welcome on her face.

Squeak popped her head out of her Traveling Baggy and smiled at Inari cheerfully. "Hello, Inari!" she was a bit curious why the Guardian said stuff in that tone of voice, but she didn't care. Registering it as happy, she sprung out to give him a hug. "This is so much better than the Scarred Wasteland!" the Fae dropped her voice to a whisper, so only Inari could hear it.
@justdevon @crystalbones @breakboundaries

Vortex greeted Red Velvet with a wave of her talons, stepping inside of his house. Much fancy. She noticed, trying to stay "Royal." She took a seat and watched the others come in, a smile of welcome on her face.

Squeak popped her head out of her Traveling Baggy and smiled at Inari cheerfully. "Hello, Inari!" she was a bit curious why the Guardian said stuff in that tone of voice, but she didn't care. Registering it as happy, she sprung out to give him a hug. "This is so much better than the Scarred Wasteland!" the Fae dropped her voice to a whisper, so only Inari could hear it.
@justdevon @crystalbones @breakboundries @LeviathanScream [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7600794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76008/7600794_350.png[/img] [/url] Tesalli was amoung the last to arrive. She smiled to Red Velvet and the other dragons as she walked in. She'd been looking forward to this party as it'd been a while since she'd left her clan's territory to do something fun. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12020008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120201/12020008_350.png[/img] [/url] Vesi had come with Tesallii, mostly out of respect to the pearlcatchers mate, who was busy with other tasks and unable to come. So here he was, at a small royal party with a mage who he knew could very well take care of herself. Still, he stayed beside Tesalii and nodded to the other dragons.
@justdevon @crystalbones @breakboundries @LeviathanScream

7600794_350.png

Tesalli was amoung the last to arrive. She smiled to Red Velvet and the other dragons as she walked in. She'd been looking forward to this party as it'd been a while since she'd left her clan's territory to do something fun.

12020008_350.png

Vesi had come with Tesallii, mostly out of respect to the pearlcatchers mate, who was busy with other tasks and unable to come. So here he was, at a small royal party with a mage who he knew could very well take care of herself. Still, he stayed beside Tesalii and nodded to the other dragons.
91Quden.png
@justdevon @crystalbones @pbg146 @LeviathanScream

(Hold up, let me make sure the list is right. Just give me the names of your dergs in your next reply to the rp)

Red Velvet made sure they all were welcome "Our chef, and Inari's buddy Salam, will be making each of you your personal meals... if you have request, make it to the chef now." He chuckled, and looked at them "Ah yes, one question, for all of you... my son, the future king he's... going to need someone soon. That and, I have little gifts for you all."

Inari smiled "Glad you think so." he whispered, he was a shy little one "I am supposed to be the Prince.... and I need a princess. If I don't choose someone, my father will pick one for me--how horrid does that sound?"
@justdevon @crystalbones @pbg146 @LeviathanScream

(Hold up, let me make sure the list is right. Just give me the names of your dergs in your next reply to the rp)

Red Velvet made sure they all were welcome "Our chef, and Inari's buddy Salam, will be making each of you your personal meals... if you have request, make it to the chef now." He chuckled, and looked at them "Ah yes, one question, for all of you... my son, the future king he's... going to need someone soon. That and, I have little gifts for you all."

Inari smiled "Glad you think so." he whispered, he was a shy little one "I am supposed to be the Prince.... and I need a princess. If I don't choose someone, my father will pick one for me--how horrid does that sound?"
@BreakBoundaries @crystalbones @pbg146 @LeviathanScream

Hestia chuckled slightly at the Gaurdian's instant flirting. Even though the hatchling was already her size, she still felt as though she held herself a bit higher than he. "Well, I'm sure he won't have any trouble finding someone," she replied. She was much to old to be the young hatchlings "princess". Whatever that was. Her Clan had an Empress, not a Queen. She smiled and seated herself down, her cloak softly hitting the ground below her.
Then she remembered that someone had asked for her. It was that crystal Wildclaw, if she wasn't mistaken. "Yes I am Hestia, and you are?" She asked quietly, yet another pleased smile on her face.
@BreakBoundaries @crystalbones @pbg146 @LeviathanScream

Hestia chuckled slightly at the Gaurdian's instant flirting. Even though the hatchling was already her size, she still felt as though she held herself a bit higher than he. "Well, I'm sure he won't have any trouble finding someone," she replied. She was much to old to be the young hatchlings "princess". Whatever that was. Her Clan had an Empress, not a Queen. She smiled and seated herself down, her cloak softly hitting the ground below her.
Then she remembered that someone had asked for her. It was that crystal Wildclaw, if she wasn't mistaken. "Yes I am Hestia, and you are?" She asked quietly, yet another pleased smile on her face.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21