Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Introductory RP~ Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@breakboundaries I wanted to bring out a couple of my dragons but I'll get it some other time
@breakboundaries I wanted to bring out a couple of my dragons but I'll get it some other time
boIu4p9.png
@breakboundaries

Squeak grinned, seeing that beetle now but was once not something to throw up about. "Surprise me with another type of food. Not bug this time," she challenged him.
@breakboundaries

Squeak grinned, seeing that beetle now but was once not something to throw up about. "Surprise me with another type of food. Not bug this time," she challenged him.
@leviathanscream

"Hm-- a food, that's not bug heh? Salem give her your special coco gateau!"
Salem nodded and quickly made the dish, giving her a slice of the cake.
@leviathanscream

"Hm-- a food, that's not bug heh? Salem give her your special coco gateau!"
Salem nodded and quickly made the dish, giving her a slice of the cake.
@BreakBoundaries A young, handsome skydancer struts through the doors. He moves as though he has all the time in the world, although he seems out of breath as though he was just in a hurry. To no one in particular, he announces, "Do forgive me for my lateness...Gladekeeper be good I didn't miss anything important." He pauses, looking around the room. "To whom do I owe the gratitude of hosting this party?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15781843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157819/15781843_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BreakBoundaries

A young, handsome skydancer struts through the doors. He moves as though he has all the time in the world, although he seems out of breath as though he was just in a hurry. To no one in particular, he announces, "Do forgive me for my lateness...Gladekeeper be good I didn't miss anything important." He pauses, looking around the room. "To whom do I owe the gratitude of hosting this party?"

15781843_350.png

Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
@DragonChickedy

Vesi smiled softly and nodded. "It's still really impressive. Definitely a lot more than I can do."

@LeviathanScream

Tesalii thought for a moment. "I think there's about 40 in my clan. That seems to change a lot though with new hatchlings and other moving out, finding their own way in the world.."
@DragonChickedy

Vesi smiled softly and nodded. "It's still really impressive. Definitely a lot more than I can do."

@LeviathanScream

Tesalii thought for a moment. "I think there's about 40 in my clan. That seems to change a lot though with new hatchlings and other moving out, finding their own way in the world.."
91Quden.png
@Percifax

"Ah welcome, you must be Starsinger. I am the host, Red Velvet, but many, just call me Velvet. Please, everyone help yourself to some food. Salem, out harpy chef, will make anything your little heart desires~"
@Percifax

"Ah welcome, you must be Starsinger. I am the host, Red Velvet, but many, just call me Velvet. Please, everyone help yourself to some food. Salem, out harpy chef, will make anything your little heart desires~"
@pbg146

Again, Koa smiled greatfully. She didn't get much compliments on her magic simply because everyone in her clan is to busy to notice, but when she did get one it made her heart flutter.

"Shall we go and get some food?" she asked, looking over at the tables.
@pbg146

Again, Koa smiled greatfully. She didn't get much compliments on her magic simply because everyone in her clan is to busy to notice, but when she did get one it made her heart flutter.

"Shall we go and get some food?" she asked, looking over at the tables.
@BreakBoundaries

Starsinger flashes a bright smile and gives a nod of sincere approval. "A pleasure to meet you, Velvet. This most certainly is a marvelous gathering you have here; the Southern Icefield is such a beautiful land." Once more, he looks around the room, studying the most luxuriously equipped dragons in particular. "If you're not busy, would you honor me with some introductions? It has been so long since I've been in such distinguished company, and I could never waste an opportunity to make some new friends."

"Ah! Before I forget, Clan Faesong may be sending some gifts your way; a token of gratitude for hosting this."
@BreakBoundaries

Starsinger flashes a bright smile and gives a nod of sincere approval. "A pleasure to meet you, Velvet. This most certainly is a marvelous gathering you have here; the Southern Icefield is such a beautiful land." Once more, he looks around the room, studying the most luxuriously equipped dragons in particular. "If you're not busy, would you honor me with some introductions? It has been so long since I've been in such distinguished company, and I could never waste an opportunity to make some new friends."

"Ah! Before I forget, Clan Faesong may be sending some gifts your way; a token of gratitude for hosting this."
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
@breakboundaries

Regarding the Coco Gateau, she tried its name on her mouth. It had a chocolate-like feeling to it when she said it. For some reason. Taking the plate, she licked it. A blast of flavor was all she needed before wolfing it down. "Yummy! Thanks, Salem!" she squeaked, turning to Inari. Chocolate was smudged across her face.

@pbg146

Vortex's brows raised at the number. "Wow, seriously? That's awesome. Is it busy?" she was actually giving Tesalii eye contact. Not that she didn't before... "My friends usually laugh about how bossy I am. AM NOT."
@breakboundaries

Regarding the Coco Gateau, she tried its name on her mouth. It had a chocolate-like feeling to it when she said it. For some reason. Taking the plate, she licked it. A blast of flavor was all she needed before wolfing it down. "Yummy! Thanks, Salem!" she squeaked, turning to Inari. Chocolate was smudged across her face.

@pbg146

Vortex's brows raised at the number. "Wow, seriously? That's awesome. Is it busy?" she was actually giving Tesalii eye contact. Not that she didn't before... "My friends usually laugh about how bossy I am. AM NOT."
@Percifrax @Leviathanscream

Red Velvet smiled and chuckled "Ah yes, I will make sure they introduce themselves to you." He clapped his paws together "Everyone! This is Starsinger, he was a bit late but besides that he, like all of you is here to enjoy the party. Do talk to him."

@justdevon @crystalbones @leviathanscream @pbg146 @dragonchickedy @whispershahh

"And thank you Starsinger, I may have to repay the favor one day."

Inari smiled and chuckled "Glad you like it."

Salem gave Squeak a napkin so the she could wipe her face.
@Percifrax @Leviathanscream

Red Velvet smiled and chuckled "Ah yes, I will make sure they introduce themselves to you." He clapped his paws together "Everyone! This is Starsinger, he was a bit late but besides that he, like all of you is here to enjoy the party. Do talk to him."

@justdevon @crystalbones @leviathanscream @pbg146 @dragonchickedy @whispershahh

"And thank you Starsinger, I may have to repay the favor one day."

Inari smiled and chuckled "Glad you like it."

Salem gave Squeak a napkin so the she could wipe her face.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21