Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdom Human AU (CLOSED!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
ATTENTION

In this AU, your class will be determined by your breed of dragon.

• Fae/Guardian/Mirror/Tundra - Servants, Maids or poormen/women
  • Pearlcatcher/Ridgeback/Snapper/Spiral - Commoners
  • Skydancer - Merchant
  • Imperial/Nocturne - Knights/Warriors
  • Wildclaw/Coatl - King and Queen (Duke or Duchess after there is one king and one queen)

Entry Requirements
  • You must have a character description.
  • You must insert a picture of your dragon as a human(or temporary dragon) in your entry
  • You can only be one character at a time, aside from other minor characters that will not effect the plot

Other notes:

• The perspective written in does NOT matter
  • Paragraph style is required
  • Paragraph length is required
  • After five entries, plot will be discussed.

About

This AU is (obviously) focused on a kingdom, whereas multiple characters (dragons) reside. I have a long list of plotlines and ideas that will be discussed when everyone is ready. I have good intentions for this AU.

If you have any questions, please message me @elubviq. Thanks!

**Please use http://en.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload to upload your photo.
ATTENTION

In this AU, your class will be determined by your breed of dragon.

• Fae/Guardian/Mirror/Tundra - Servants, Maids or poormen/women
  • Pearlcatcher/Ridgeback/Snapper/Spiral - Commoners
  • Skydancer - Merchant
  • Imperial/Nocturne - Knights/Warriors
  • Wildclaw/Coatl - King and Queen (Duke or Duchess after there is one king and one queen)

Entry Requirements
  • You must have a character description.
  • You must insert a picture of your dragon as a human(or temporary dragon) in your entry
  • You can only be one character at a time, aside from other minor characters that will not effect the plot

Other notes:

• The perspective written in does NOT matter
  • Paragraph style is required
  • Paragraph length is required
  • After five entries, plot will be discussed.

About

This AU is (obviously) focused on a kingdom, whereas multiple characters (dragons) reside. I have a long list of plotlines and ideas that will be discussed when everyone is ready. I have good intentions for this AU.

If you have any questions, please message me @elubviq. Thanks!

**Please use http://en.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload to upload your photo.
Thomas
he/him
8xc7yae5.png

[Female/Merchant]

Crucelia is a diva that owns her own personal hoard of jewelry, which she trades with others that collect jewelry. She is beautiful, smart, sleek, and sexy. She takes great pride in her looks, and talks about herself a lot. She is rather rude to others, and is constantly proposing that she is the most beautiful dragon in the clan. While some simply roll their eyes and ignore this, it can take a toll on some with self-respect issues.

Not being much of a hunter, crucelia simply collects weapons for display, having an array of them hanging on many walls in her home. Sometimes she will gift one to a friend or a well-known warrior, though this does not happen very often.

Being a snob, she doesn't care much for others, unless they are talking about her. She is always sure she will get her way, however, if she is called out on her disrespectful acts, she will deny them with passion and walk off. She is far too full of herself for her own good, and knows it, too.

Though she is snobby, she enjoys helping others be confident in their looks. Since there are plenty others with confidence issues, She believes that even though she is the most beautiful, everyone has their own beauty and they need to shine as well.
8xc7yae5.png

[Female/Merchant]

Crucelia is a diva that owns her own personal hoard of jewelry, which she trades with others that collect jewelry. She is beautiful, smart, sleek, and sexy. She takes great pride in her looks, and talks about herself a lot. She is rather rude to others, and is constantly proposing that she is the most beautiful dragon in the clan. While some simply roll their eyes and ignore this, it can take a toll on some with self-respect issues.

Not being much of a hunter, crucelia simply collects weapons for display, having an array of them hanging on many walls in her home. Sometimes she will gift one to a friend or a well-known warrior, though this does not happen very often.

Being a snob, she doesn't care much for others, unless they are talking about her. She is always sure she will get her way, however, if she is called out on her disrespectful acts, she will deny them with passion and walk off. She is far too full of herself for her own good, and knows it, too.

Though she is snobby, she enjoys helping others be confident in their looks. Since there are plenty others with confidence issues, She believes that even though she is the most beautiful, everyone has their own beauty and they need to shine as well.
Thomas
he/him
boost
boost
Thomas
he/him
@elubviq: Got a knight/warrior candidate (he’s basically the clan wannabe-knight anyway). [columns] Jacoby is a jack-of-all trades of sorts. Though he’s mainly a fighter he can also do some basic healing (and ice magic on FR though I doubt magic is a part of this RP). He's one of the tallest members of his home clan but he's far from the strongest - as a result he's rarely called upon as a warrior but instead takes odd jobs as a bodyguard and is well-travelled. Because it’s what’s been expected of him in his job, Jacoby’s used to fading into the background as the strong silent type. He’s comfortable with silence and doesn’t notice when others find the mood awkward. In a team he’s happy to let others take the lead and obey, though some of his instincts can’t be overridden. He can handle working with obnoxious people pretty well but once he reaches his limit he will speak up/act (a problem on diplomatic missions). Also when he sees someone who is obviously not the enemy who appears to be weak and in trouble he will rush in to defend first and asks questions later – he’s easily manipulated by rogues and pickpockets that way. Jacoby is prejudiced when it comes to class: he automatically accepts that some people are above his station and serves his clan leader and royalty loyally despite their flaws. Since it’s his duty he’ll stand up for anyone and protect them, but he has a lot of pride in his own skills and would rather fight alone/stay injured than accept help from a commoner. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5788795][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/57888/5788795.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78639248/FR/JacobyH.png[/img][/columns] (Hope a rough sketch is ok! My mouse is lagging too much to clean it up. I used Jacoby's colours but can change it to regular human ones if that's what we're going for. Edit: can't imagine him without his beard after all so I added that)
@elubviq: Got a knight/warrior candidate (he’s basically the clan wannabe-knight anyway).
Jacoby is a jack-of-all trades of sorts. Though he’s mainly a fighter he can also do some basic healing (and ice magic on FR though I doubt magic is a part of this RP). He's one of the tallest members of his home clan but he's far from the strongest - as a result he's rarely called upon as a warrior but instead takes odd jobs as a bodyguard and is well-travelled.

Because it’s what’s been expected of him in his job, Jacoby’s used to fading into the background as the strong silent type. He’s comfortable with silence and doesn’t notice when others find the mood awkward. In a team he’s happy to let others take the lead and obey, though some of his instincts can’t be overridden. He can handle working with obnoxious people pretty well but once he reaches his limit he will speak up/act (a problem on diplomatic missions). Also when he sees someone who is obviously not the enemy who appears to be weak and in trouble he will rush in to defend first and asks questions later – he’s easily manipulated by rogues and pickpockets that way.

Jacoby is prejudiced when it comes to class: he automatically accepts that some people are above his station and serves his clan leader and royalty loyally despite their flaws. Since it’s his duty he’ll stand up for anyone and protect them, but he has a lot of pride in his own skills and would rather fight alone/stay injured than accept help from a commoner.

5788795.png
JacobyH.png

(Hope a rough sketch is ok! My mouse is lagging too much to clean it up. I used Jacoby's colours but can change it to regular human ones if that's what we're going for. Edit: can't imagine him without his beard after all so I added that)
CLCsigWT.png
@LeviathanScream

Please include your character description.
@LeviathanScream

Please include your character description.
Thomas
he/him
ACCEPTED ENTRIES (4/4)

• @Temerity / Jacoby / Knight
  • Elubviq / Crucelia / Merchant (Jewelry)
  • @Korax / ??? / Queen
  • @adalinda / Collier / Poorman
ACCEPTED ENTRIES (4/4)

• @Temerity / Jacoby / Knight
  • Elubviq / Crucelia / Merchant (Jewelry)
  • @Korax / ??? / Queen
  • @adalinda / Collier / Poorman
Thomas
he/him
@Leviathanscream

Character personality. Most history will be excluded for the sake of the au.
@Leviathanscream

Character personality. Most history will be excluded for the sake of the au.
Thomas
he/him
[quote=Temerity originally]Seems we lost LeviathanScream... boosting this to get more members. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78639248/FR/Facetest.png[/img] Meanwhile I'll just keep practicing masculine and feminine faces so I'll be ready to attempt Crucelia and any others eventually. [sub]I have no idea what I'm doing though.[/sub] [/quote] [b]List of [s]bribes[/s] deleted doodles [/b] [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78639248/FR/KH.png]Comic 1-3[/url] [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78639248/FR/KHIIa.png]Comic 5a[/url]/[url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78639248/FR/KHIIb.png]5b[/url] [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78639248/FR/KHall.png]All characters, face models[/url]
Temerity originally wrote:
Seems we lost LeviathanScream... boosting this to get more members.

Facetest.png

Meanwhile I'll just keep practicing masculine and feminine faces so I'll be ready to attempt Crucelia and any others eventually. I have no idea what I'm doing though.

List of bribes deleted doodles
Comic 1-3
Comic 5a/5b
All characters, face models

CLCsigWT.png
@temerity
Beautiful art! I admire your skills.
@temerity
Beautiful art! I admire your skills.
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq: Thanks! Hands, feet and proper shading are beyond my level but thankfully roleplays normally require writing skills and not drawing ones.

Come here, people...

@Elubviq: Thanks! Hands, feet and proper shading are beyond my level but thankfully roleplays normally require writing skills and not drawing ones.

Come here, people...

CLCsigWT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18