Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | clan alliances?
1 2 3 4
i'd like to start patching up my lore ideas, and i think it would be best if maybe the before allianced with some other clans! i'm thinking our clan leaders could have some interaction and we could probably settle on a status between our clans (like enemy, affiliation, etc.) shoot me a pm or a ping if you're interested or have any questions, i suppose!
i'd like to start patching up my lore ideas, and i think it would be best if maybe the before allianced with some other clans! i'm thinking our clan leaders could have some interaction and we could probably settle on a status between our clans (like enemy, affiliation, etc.) shoot me a pm or a ping if you're interested or have any questions, i suppose!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@afrien
@afrien
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Afrien

Oh! I've toyed with this idea before, and it seems like a great way to build lore. I'd be very interested indeed.

Plus, just having alliances in general is an awesome thing. :D
@Afrien

Oh! I've toyed with this idea before, and it seems like a great way to build lore. I'd be very interested indeed.

Plus, just having alliances in general is an awesome thing. :D
@vanquished
sounds great! c: and yeah, it is! :D

so does a little roleplay between our clan leaders sometime sound good to build chemistry? ovo or any other dragon from our clans...
@vanquished
sounds great! c: and yeah, it is! :D

so does a little roleplay between our clan leaders sometime sound good to build chemistry? ovo or any other dragon from our clans...
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Afrien

Maybe one clan leader (since technically I've got three) and a representative/ ambassador if you have one? Or just any other dragons if you don't

So yes, a short-ish Roleplay sometime soon sounds fine with me.
@Afrien

Maybe one clan leader (since technically I've got three) and a representative/ ambassador if you have one? Or just any other dragons if you don't

So yes, a short-ish Roleplay sometime soon sounds fine with me.
@vanquished
i have around three-ish as well, so that works!

how does monday sound? im on FR time by the way!
@vanquished
i have around three-ish as well, so that works!

how does monday sound? im on FR time by the way!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Afrien

Monday sounds fine! Hopefully it will be fine, what with that tropical/wave/storm/hurricane whatever it is coming, Internet might be a bit iffy. Plus I've got school, and won't be available till around 15:00 server time on Monday . But I'll try to make it work.

Three hours ahead down here in Florida.
@Afrien

Monday sounds fine! Hopefully it will be fine, what with that tropical/wave/storm/hurricane whatever it is coming, Internet might be a bit iffy. Plus I've got school, and won't be available till around 15:00 server time on Monday . But I'll try to make it work.

Three hours ahead down here in Florida.
@vanquished
oh! that sounds good then! oh man, up where i am we only get earthquakes... hurricanes sound scary ;u; and oh, i see! and if you ever need to rescedule it, it's fine! just tell me!

oh, i see! ovo
@vanquished
oh! that sounds good then! oh man, up where i am we only get earthquakes... hurricanes sound scary ;u; and oh, i see! and if you ever need to rescedule it, it's fine! just tell me!

oh, i see! ovo
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
bump
bump
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Afrien

Before I forget to ask, would you like to make the actual RP thread, or should I?
@Afrien

Before I forget to ask, would you like to make the actual RP thread, or should I?
1 2 3 4