Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eating Dust>>Mafia RP (Open)
In the world of Lybith, there are many places that are similar to human cities. In one of these human cities, two groups with similar fates fight each other in similar ways. These groups are Bronze and Tropic, and each have a leader and a few members. Recently, they both have opened up spots for new recruits to join, so that they can both be the better rival and conquer the other group.

Swan is the graceful leader of Tropic.

Starling is the intimidating leader of Bronze.

Bronze is the destructive group.

Tropic is the good group.

Who will you choose?

Hey! Any questions? Go here and ask them! Post your OC below and get started!

I'd prefer you type out/ get a picture of your OC, but describing them in your first post is cool.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio opt):
Powers if any:
Species:
(I'd like it if your oc was human or humanoid)
In the world of Lybith, there are many places that are similar to human cities. In one of these human cities, two groups with similar fates fight each other in similar ways. These groups are Bronze and Tropic, and each have a leader and a few members. Recently, they both have opened up spots for new recruits to join, so that they can both be the better rival and conquer the other group.

Swan is the graceful leader of Tropic.

Starling is the intimidating leader of Bronze.

Bronze is the destructive group.

Tropic is the good group.

Who will you choose?

Hey! Any questions? Go here and ask them! Post your OC below and get started!

I'd prefer you type out/ get a picture of your OC, but describing them in your first post is cool.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio opt):
Powers if any:
Species:
(I'd like it if your oc was human or humanoid)
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
bbbbbbuuummmmppp
bbbbbbuuummmmppp
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
BUMMMMPPPPP
PLS JOIN PLS BUMPING IS FUN BUT IT'LL GET OLD SEWN D:
BUMMMMPPPPP
PLS JOIN PLS BUMPING IS FUN BUT IT'LL GET OLD SEWN D:
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
buuuummp
buuuummp
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@emifoodfairy (here I am! I might make a dude character for the tropic if not enough people sign up :) also, I would suggest editing your second post and putting everybody's characters in there later just for reference! I always forget what everyone looks like and stuff xP) [quote][b]Name:[/b] Keren (Hebrew, "ray of light" [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Sex:[/b] female [b]Appearance:[/b] (sorry for the bad pic quality, idk what did that to it) [img]http://s6.postimg.org/8o02o5z9d/keren.jpg[/img] (this is her cloak) [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31ZH8O1ZK7L.jpg[/img] [b]Bio (opt):[/b] keren realized her powers early in her childhood. she completely covered them up from everyone she knew, afraid of what would happen if anyone found out. she'd only use them to darken her room at night so she could fall asleep more easily. however, as time wore on, she became increasingly bored with the day to day of her life. she wanted a way to cut loose and have fun without ruining her academic reputation. she became a renowned thief in her home town, able to almost completely darken the gas stations and other small stores that she'd hit so that security cameras couldn't pick her out. she just barely graduated high school as stealing became her obsession. she immediately moved out after her senior year to live with one of her seedy criminal friends. life went on at a fast and exciting pace for the next few years; she made more money than she ever thought possible (it really wasn't a lot, but it was to a middle class and otherwise jobless young adult), and gained a high foothold in the local criminal world. one day, however, the police camped out at one of her favorite spots and nearly caught her. she rushed home, packed a bag of her "hard-earned" cash and favorite clothes, and fled to the Bronze's home city. she's got a good instinct, is quick on her feet, and is clever. she has many allies but is reluctant to fully trust anyone until they've proven their worth and loyalty. she's bold, but she knows when to lay low. she doesn't put up with anyone's crap. she was practically born to be a thief. her combat skills could use some work, but she's good in close quarters with a knife. her main flaw is her vanity and materialism. she's very appearance-oriented and worries just as much about staying hot as she does about keeping a "good" reputation (a good reputation for a criminal, that is). also, the light color of her eyes make them extremely sensitive to light. she rarely goes outside during the day. when she has to use her powers to brighten something up, she has to put on sunglasses, get help escaping by a companion, or just run away really fast so as not to blind herself. she's become nocturnal because of her slight disability. although, she often brings her cloak whenever she goes outside, which can usually help shield her eyes. she's also very cynical and temperamental; she doesn't need an excuse to yell at someone. [b]Powers if any:[/b] the power to take light from or give light to a space. she can't make anything completely bright or dark, and it causes at least her eyes to glow and usually her hands. she's also limited in how far out the affected area reaches. her powers work best in completely closed out spaces, but she can manipulate the light in a small to medium radii of outdoor spaces. her powers also let her mess with light fixtures and the like, although she usually breaks them in the process. she mainly uses her powers to make things dark so that she or her companions can escape, whether by giving them shadow cover or temporarily blinding an opponent. [b]Species:[/b] homo sapiens sapiens (aka the modern human ;D)[/quote]
@emifoodfairy (here I am! I might make a dude character for the tropic if not enough people sign up :) also, I would suggest editing your second post and putting everybody's characters in there later just for reference! I always forget what everyone looks like and stuff xP)
Quote:
Name: Keren (Hebrew, "ray of light"

Sex: female

Appearance: (sorry for the bad pic quality, idk what did that to it)

keren.jpg

(this is her cloak)

31ZH8O1ZK7L.jpg

Bio (opt): keren realized her powers early in her childhood. she completely covered them up from everyone she knew, afraid of what would happen if anyone found out. she'd only use them to darken her room at night so she could fall asleep more easily. however, as time wore on, she became increasingly bored with the day to day of her life. she wanted a way to cut loose and have fun without ruining her academic reputation. she became a renowned thief in her home town, able to almost completely darken the gas stations and other small stores that she'd hit so that security cameras couldn't pick her out. she just barely graduated high school as stealing became her obsession. she immediately moved out after her senior year to live with one of her seedy criminal friends. life went on at a fast and exciting pace for the next few years; she made more money than she ever thought possible (it really wasn't a lot, but it was to a middle class and otherwise jobless young adult), and gained a high foothold in the local criminal world. one day, however, the police camped out at one of her favorite spots and nearly caught her. she rushed home, packed a bag of her "hard-earned" cash and favorite clothes, and fled to the Bronze's home city.

she's got a good instinct, is quick on her feet, and is clever. she has many allies but is reluctant to fully trust anyone until they've proven their worth and loyalty. she's bold, but she knows when to lay low. she doesn't put up with anyone's crap. she was practically born to be a thief. her combat skills could use some work, but she's good in close quarters with a knife. her main flaw is her vanity and materialism. she's very appearance-oriented and worries just as much about staying hot as she does about keeping a "good" reputation (a good reputation for a criminal, that is). also, the light color of her eyes make them extremely sensitive to light. she rarely goes outside during the day. when she has to use her powers to brighten something up, she has to put on sunglasses, get help escaping by a companion, or just run away really fast so as not to blind herself. she's become nocturnal because of her slight disability. although, she often brings her cloak whenever she goes outside, which can usually help shield her eyes. she's also very cynical and temperamental; she doesn't need an excuse to yell at someone.

Powers if any: the power to take light from or give light to a space. she can't make anything completely bright or dark, and it causes at least her eyes to glow and usually her hands. she's also limited in how far out the affected area reaches. her powers work best in completely closed out spaces, but she can manipulate the light in a small to medium radii of outdoor spaces. her powers also let her mess with light fixtures and the like, although she usually breaks them in the process. she mainly uses her powers to make things dark so that she or her companions can escape, whether by giving them shadow cover or temporarily blinding an opponent.

Species: **** sapiens sapiens (aka the modern human ;D)
@demoliceros
yeah, I was planning on doing that after a while.

And nice character! :3
@demoliceros
yeah, I was planning on doing that after a while.

And nice character! :3
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@emifoodfairy aw thanks :) I actually need to add a little more to her bio, I left a big loose end :0 but yeah, just let me know when we're starting and stuff!
@emifoodfairy aw thanks :) I actually need to add a little more to her bio, I left a big loose end :0 but yeah, just let me know when we're starting and stuff!
bump!
bump!
bump bump.bump
bump bump.bump
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
bimp bomp bwump
bimp bomp bwump
1_zpsj4esuye7.png