Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Contact Place {Private}
1 2
Place for questions/concerns.

lolololol its all mine mwahahaha!!!!!
Place for questions/concerns.

lolololol its all mine mwahahaha!!!!!
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@EmiFoodFairy

I'm guessing this is a dragon rp, correct?
@EmiFoodFairy

I'm guessing this is a dragon rp, correct?
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon

What? This is just an off topic discussion for anybody to ask me questions and such...
@Justdevon

What? This is just an off topic discussion for anybody to ask me questions and such...
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@Emifoodfairy

HEYO imma derp wif a derp question about a derp

blek Squish came up with that as a catch phrase anyway, in your side rp, what type of ocs are allowed? :P

OMW= On My Way
@Emifoodfairy

HEYO imma derp wif a derp question about a derp

blek Squish came up with that as a catch phrase anyway, in your side rp, what type of ocs are allowed? :P

OMW= On My Way
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
um, any are fine, I just kinda prefer humanoid and or humans with or without powers. lel cool xD

And jfc, humans without powers are nonexistent in Lybith, it's just kinda where they haven't used then yet or don't like them, and in some rare cases they gave their powers up.
um, any are fine, I just kinda prefer humanoid and or humans with or without powers. lel cool xD

And jfc, humans without powers are nonexistent in Lybith, it's just kinda where they haven't used then yet or don't like them, and in some rare cases they gave their powers up.
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@emifoodfairy
Jfc?

Okie dokie, I have an oc in mind and found the perfect doll creator thing so I can get an image but I got kicked from the computer so now I gotta waaaiit~
@emifoodfairy
Jfc?

Okie dokie, I have an oc in mind and found the perfect doll creator thing so I can get an image but I got kicked from the computer so now I gotta waaaiit~
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
@CyanideRawr
just for clarification. also just made up.

And I'm going to sleep, so I'll see you in the morning,yo.
@CyanideRawr
just for clarification. also just made up.

And I'm going to sleep, so I'll see you in the morning,yo.
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@emifoodfairy uh I've only ever seen jfc used as an expletive, which I can't say on here but you can look up for yourself. so I'd be careful when using that acronym :')

that aside, I'm kinda interested in your RP but I'm a little confused about it. what's the premise? are they actual gangs who like fight and steal and all that, or are they just groups of likeminded people?
@emifoodfairy uh I've only ever seen jfc used as an expletive, which I can't say on here but you can look up for yourself. so I'd be careful when using that acronym :')

that aside, I'm kinda interested in your RP but I'm a little confused about it. what's the premise? are they actual gangs who like fight and steal and all that, or are they just groups of likeminded people?
@demoliceros

Oh, lol xD

Well, Bronze is the fight and steal and destroy and stuff,
Where Tropic is the opposite, and it's purpose is to foil Bronzes' plans.

Okay, well basically, bronze is the bad group and Tropic is the group that tries to stop them, and is the good group. :P
@demoliceros

Oh, lol xD

Well, Bronze is the fight and steal and destroy and stuff,
Where Tropic is the opposite, and it's purpose is to foil Bronzes' plans.

Okay, well basically, bronze is the bad group and Tropic is the group that tries to stop them, and is the good group. :P
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@emifoodfairy hm, okay! and what kind of powers do people generally have?
@emifoodfairy hm, okay! and what kind of powers do people generally have?
1 2