Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Built Upon Ashes (kingdom rp)
1 2
[u]So regardless of my actual clan and Gil's actual mate I thought his bio provided an interesting rp opening and was curious if it would go anywhere[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13746707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137468/13746707_350.png[/img] [/url] His golden eyes crack slowly open as he glances out over his clan from his royal perch. Slow rising streams of smooth steam winds upward leaving his notrils as they flair with each passing breath. His chin lifts, leaving the charp claws it had been resting upon in efforts to more comfortably survey his subjects and ensure their safety, comfort, and order. Taking note a visitor had found their way within his domain a sly grin fills his strong features and provides a shimmering glimpse of the fangs filling his mouth. Rising up to be more presentable he makes eye contact. You, who has entered my realm and home, welcome, I entrust you mean no harm, and will respect those under my protection and care. I am Gilgamesh ruler within this territory and over seer of the kingdom I have made here. Please enjoy your stay... I hope we infect you with our hospitality. Never leaving from his high up platform His Royal Highness speaks down toward the visitor extending an open set of claws out and over the various wonders he calls his 'kingdom'. The toothy smile never fading as pride fills every part of his being at the chance to show off what he has made since leaving his homeland to come to the land of disease, rot, infection, and death Thinking on everything he had accomplished he found his mind slowly wondering back to what he left behind and how he came to be here in the first place. It had been many moons before back in the lands of light where he hailed from where he learned the cruelty of the world and its vast horrors. At the very beginning of his life death was apart of his memories and daily knowledge. The clutch he had been apart of took up five slots within the carefully made nest his mother and father so lovingly built together. Within some time hatching day came, and to his parents sorrow only four of the five emerged to see the light of the world which had been surrounding each delicate and fragile shell. Two of the eggs had been at some point nudged a bit too far from the others and away from the warmth needed for growth. He had been lucky on his birthday to come out fully intact. but he knew even at such a young age that egg that now rocked and fell cold could have been him. Time passed healing the wounds of the lost hatchling as it tends to do for all things and Gilgamesh along with his siblings grew with each passing day. Yet, while the three whom had been nestled together through incubation became very close they found their only brother to be infectious due to his connection with death destined on him from birth. They would play their games and giggle, joke, and bond all while avoiding everything to do with him. If he touched them or anything they owned it was as if a plague were cast down upon them and purification was needed for normal life to resume. Their mother mother too stayed away from her son; not from the reason of the sisters, but from regret of loosing the unborn young. She saw in him the possibility of the life loss and also too saw the pain the living suffered daily wondering if she had been more careful his suffering and the family's loss would not have occurred. The one Gilgamesh looked to most was his father, a strong brave and loyal dragon of the highest level. The male was rarely at home and when he was had little to say and even fewer emotions to show while resting from his battles healing wounds. What he had plenty of though were stories. Gilgamesh loved the stories more then anything; especially the ones about the beasts of plague or information about what he learned were plague dragons who carried with them eyes the color of blood. Each story he listened carefully and took note of what his father had to say about the red eyed fighters telling of their strength, determination,and most of all their connections to death. In the young hatchlings heart he knew that was where he belonged. From the moment he could fly the young spent all his time if not listening to his father sitting on the edge of the Scarred Wasteland admiring everything the flight had to offer. His eye with time began without his knowledge surveying the land memorizing it in search of a place he would someday call his own. The day came when the golden hues of his eyes became focused on a lair he knew had been inhabited not but a day before. He watched with excitement as smoke bellowed from the opening and corpses lay decorating the the entire territory. He found the bloody scene to be beautiful as the crimson ocean washed over everything making way for something new if time were allowed to act with it. He saw it as his chance to find meaning in his life remembering what he had heard from a plague dragon he had met in passing only but a day or so ago, "Within life we will always find death, but where we find death you will find life always shining through. Life is but a passing thing death is eternal... and it is peaceful" Gilgamesh felt no sorrow for the dragons who had lost their life, but instead felt pride in the fact he would bring new life to where they had lost their's Upon the first day he was a full fledged adult able to fly distances with strength and agility his first action was to fly to the lair he remembered finding it bare and empty still of life. Admittedly the scents took him awhile to get use to but he soon found the air refreshing and enjoyable. He abided by a rule of his father when in battle, "respect those who have fallen under you and pray their souls live in peace and honor." He lay on the ground at the mouth of the lair and whispered a prayer of thanks and blessing to those who gave meaning to his life at last before beginning his long task of building his kingdom. With each passing moon the land had changed and grown providing new hopes and chances for Gilgamesh to adventure and learn more about his new commitment. To his surprise dragons began following his lead, asking permission to use the unused cold nests. As he was still too young and never before able to mate and hold a clutch he would nod and grant their wish. His Hospitality gave way to a soon busy clan that exploded into a very large mass of dragons near daily welcoming new life into the land built on death. His land.
So regardless of my actual clan and Gil's actual mate I thought his bio provided an interesting rp opening and was curious if it would go anywhere

13746707_350.png

His golden eyes crack slowly open as he glances out over his clan from his royal perch. Slow rising streams of smooth steam winds upward leaving his notrils as they flair with each passing breath. His chin lifts, leaving the charp claws it had been resting upon in efforts to more comfortably survey his subjects and ensure their safety, comfort, and order. Taking note a visitor had found their way within his domain a sly grin fills his strong features and provides a shimmering glimpse of the fangs filling his mouth. Rising up to be more presentable he makes eye contact.

You, who has entered my realm and home, welcome, I entrust you mean no harm, and will respect those under my protection and care. I am Gilgamesh ruler within this territory and over seer of the kingdom I have made here. Please enjoy your stay... I hope we infect you with our hospitality.

Never leaving from his high up platform His Royal Highness speaks down toward the visitor extending an open set of claws out and over the various wonders he calls his 'kingdom'. The toothy smile never fading as pride fills every part of his being at the chance to show off what he has made since leaving his homeland to come to the land of disease, rot, infection, and death

Thinking on everything he had accomplished he found his mind slowly wondering back to what he left behind and how he came to be here in the first place. It had been many moons before back in the lands of light where he hailed from where he learned the cruelty of the world and its vast horrors.

At the very beginning of his life death was apart of his memories and daily knowledge. The clutch he had been apart of took up five slots within the carefully made nest his mother and father so lovingly built together. Within some time hatching day came, and to his parents sorrow only four of the five emerged to see the light of the world which had been surrounding each delicate and fragile shell. Two of the eggs had been at some point nudged a bit too far from the others and away from the warmth needed for growth. He had been lucky on his birthday to come out fully intact. but he knew even at such a young age that egg that now rocked and fell cold could have been him.

Time passed healing the wounds of the lost hatchling as it tends to do for all things and Gilgamesh along with his siblings grew with each passing day. Yet, while the three whom had been nestled together through incubation became very close they found their only brother to be infectious due to his connection with death destined on him from birth. They would play their games and giggle, joke, and bond all while avoiding everything to do with him. If he touched them or anything they owned it was as if a plague were cast down upon them and purification was needed for normal life to resume. Their mother mother too stayed away from her son; not from the reason of the sisters, but from regret of loosing the unborn young. She saw in him the possibility of the life loss and also too saw the pain the living suffered daily wondering if she had been more careful his suffering and the family's loss would not have occurred.

The one Gilgamesh looked to most was his father, a strong brave and loyal dragon of the highest level. The male was rarely at home and when he was had little to say and even fewer emotions to show while resting from his battles healing wounds. What he had plenty of though were stories. Gilgamesh loved the stories more then anything; especially the ones about the beasts of plague or information about what he learned were plague dragons who carried with them eyes the color of blood.

Each story he listened carefully and took note of what his father had to say about the red eyed fighters telling of their strength, determination,and most of all their connections to death. In the young hatchlings heart he knew that was where he belonged. From the moment he could fly the young spent all his time if not listening to his father sitting on the edge of the Scarred Wasteland admiring everything the flight had to offer. His eye with time began without his knowledge surveying the land memorizing it in search of a place he would someday call his own.

The day came when the golden hues of his eyes became focused on a lair he knew had been inhabited not but a day before. He watched with excitement as smoke bellowed from the opening and corpses lay decorating the the entire territory. He found the bloody scene to be beautiful as the crimson ocean washed over everything making way for something new if time were allowed to act with it. He saw it as his chance to find meaning in his life remembering what he had heard from a plague dragon he had met in passing only but a day or so ago, "Within life we will always find death, but where we find death you will find life always shining through. Life is but a passing thing death is eternal... and it is peaceful" Gilgamesh felt no sorrow for the dragons who had lost their life, but instead felt pride in the fact he would bring new life to where they had lost their's

Upon the first day he was a full fledged adult able to fly distances with strength and agility his first action was to fly to the lair he remembered finding it bare and empty still of life. Admittedly the scents took him awhile to get use to but he soon found the air refreshing and enjoyable. He abided by a rule of his father when in battle, "respect those who have fallen under you and pray their souls live in peace and honor." He lay on the ground at the mouth of the lair and whispered a prayer of thanks and blessing to those who gave meaning to his life at last before beginning his long task of building his kingdom.

With each passing moon the land had changed and grown providing new hopes and chances for Gilgamesh to adventure and learn more about his new commitment. To his surprise dragons began following his lead, asking permission to use the unused cold nests. As he was still too young and never before able to mate and hold a clutch he would nod and grant their wish. His Hospitality gave way to a soon busy clan that exploded into a very large mass of dragons near daily welcoming new life into the land built on death. His land.
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon ((I could totally work with that if you want to!! I'm not a great role-player, but I've been doing a lot of them on FR)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14649775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146498/14649775_350.png[/img] [/url] Keiron was abandoned to the barren wilds of the plaguelands a few months ago, His mum had left him hoping he would die. For he was not of a good color, obsidian was considered an ill omen among the pack he once called home. So he forged his own way through, eating small lizards and little birds to sustain himself. He now was living on the outskirts of a clan that was huge and still in its blooming stage. There were dragons everywhere, from little hatchlings to the eldest of dragons. And yet, Keiron could not come to ask if he could join. There were no mirrors here, everyone knew they lived with themselves in their own packs, being hated and scorned by every other species. But he was hopeful. It had been a few weeks since he'd been following the clan around, following the hunting pack when it left each day to gather food, the diggers so he could build up his own throwing stone collection (Keiron has nothing better to do with nobody to play with) and sometimes even the scavengers left something behind for him to behold. Today Keiron was just lounging around the edges of the clan's territory, glorying in the sun. He was a white skinned dragon, so he burned easily but he loved it none the less. He watched the clan go about their daily business, some of them caring for their young, some scolding hatchlings his age, and there was a hunting party being set up. Keiron usually got his daily intake from whatever was left of what the hunting party brought down. Yesterday it was a fully grown buck that reminded him of a cat. It had fought hard, and died bravely. When the hunting party had left it, there was a lot left, so he ate well. And because it was brave, Keiron gave thanks to its soul, wherever it went. But today something was different, there was a small golden Imperial who literally gleamed. He seemed to hold the entire clan's reverance and awe. He spoke to the hunting party before taking off, his golden wings taking him to a spot Keiron never noticed before. He wondered who the golden Imperial could be...
@DescendentMoon
((I could totally work with that if you want to!! I'm not a great role-player, but I've been doing a lot of them on FR))

14649775_350.png

Keiron was abandoned to the barren wilds of the plaguelands a few months ago, His mum had left him hoping he would die. For he was not of a good color, obsidian was considered an ill omen among the pack he once called home. So he forged his own way through, eating small lizards and little birds to sustain himself. He now was living on the outskirts of a clan that was huge and still in its blooming stage. There were dragons everywhere, from little hatchlings to the eldest of dragons. And yet, Keiron could not come to ask if he could join. There were no mirrors here, everyone knew they lived with themselves in their own packs, being hated and scorned by every other species. But he was hopeful.

It had been a few weeks since he'd been following the clan around, following the hunting pack when it left each day to gather food, the diggers so he could build up his own throwing stone collection (Keiron has nothing better to do with nobody to play with) and sometimes even the scavengers left something behind for him to behold.

Today Keiron was just lounging around the edges of the clan's territory, glorying in the sun. He was a white skinned dragon, so he burned easily but he loved it none the less. He watched the clan go about their daily business, some of them caring for their young, some scolding hatchlings his age, and there was a hunting party being set up. Keiron usually got his daily intake from whatever was left of what the hunting party brought down.

Yesterday it was a fully grown buck that reminded him of a cat. It had fought hard, and died bravely. When the hunting party had left it, there was a lot left, so he ate well. And because it was brave, Keiron gave thanks to its soul, wherever it went. But today something was different, there was a small golden Imperial who literally gleamed. He seemed to hold the entire clan's reverance and awe. He spoke to the hunting party before taking off, his golden wings taking him to a spot Keiron never noticed before. He wondered who the golden Imperial could be...
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@DescendentMoon @Alledowaya ((Hope you don't mind popping in and winging it a little; btw just gotta love the thought placed into long intros, Gilgamesh's really nice owo Edit: Took a bit for me to see your post, edited the intro a little. Hope it's flowing more now :D)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13410449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134105/13410449_350.png[/img] [/url] Many would believe Hildegard to be naive; some were even convinced that that silly, jovial mask she has was whom she is inside. That twinkling laughter along side with the burbling growl of her proto manticore familiar, Hildegard has painted a picture of harmlessness with Zagna. They would drop their guard, they would let her in to their secrets, without ever knowing that she appeared more than she ever looked or acted. Granted it was never in her nature to take advantage of tho/se bits of 'free' information, the travelling Skydancer was anything but as the others assume. She hailed from the land of Light, as she would continue to claim to be. No one had to know about her past, where she got chased from her clan that night upon the first few nights from her loving nest. She was an abnormality; dark coloured and different from her other Clan mates of Golds and Yellows. The Clan of Returning Light had cast one of their own out to fend from themselves. Her other brother and sister had been fine; the epitome and pride of their father, the lead hunter of the Clan. Hildegard liken at times that her superb hunting skills were from the respected male, and her dedicated nature from her loving mother. Oh had her mother been disappointed, though more heartbroken than anything else for having her hatchling taken away from her at such a young age. If Hildegard close her eyes then, she could still hear the keens and calls from her wailing mother. Mother, the only kin she had held in her heart. Time has passed by since then, and the Skydancer had forgotten the faces of even her father and siblings. What she can recall most vividly were the memories pertaining her mother, and the day she had been chased out upon her coming-of-age. As an adult dragon, just barely, Hildegard had to rely on her own. The struggle was hard at first, without the comfort and security of a proper Clan had meant that the Skydancer was forced to look over her shoulder constantly for danger. Sometimes food that she had hunted for hours had to be given up upon the calls of the packs of roaming rogue mirrors. The warrior blood in her called for her to claim what's her's at times; but going solitary in the wild meant survival of the fittest. It wasn't until the first cycle of autumn had passed did she manage to encounter a travelling troupe of performers heading eastwards. The caravans hustled and bustled with so much activity and sound that the whole commotion had left Hildegard hiding behind an old log. She would have remained the roaming loner she was, had Zagna, the proto manticore not approached her then. The Skydancer smiled at the memory, absently scratching the back of Zagna's ears. The calls of the familiar had alerted the travelling troupe, which eventually led to an invitation to join them. "Hildegard, of the Travelling Caravans. Light dragon," she offered, nodding as the city guard allowed her and her crew to pass into the city's markets; a mass gathering of bargaining dragons and activities all at once. She situated Zagna properly onto her shoulder and huffed. "So this is it, where I would start the search for home...," she murmured, feeling a tinge of wistfulness as she gathered her wings and took to the sky, ignoring the good-natured calls of her companions. "In just a bit. A while, just let me be myself for a while." She took a deep breath in, landing upon one of the taller hill corps. The winds are gentle, caressing her wings as she relaxed them to half-spread. This land had their king just crowned; a new start and a new page. She allowed herself a smile then,"Maybe I can as well." She brushed the bits of grass that clung onto her fur as she turned around, the jingle of her golden accessories clinking against each other softly. "A new start, by the lands of East. Hear'they the calls of peace, for too much blood has been spilled. The lands of Easts, a new home," she hummed absently, swaying as little as she glanced around in her own private land, until her comfort bubble was broken by the piecring gaze of a golden imperial. Hildegard tensed, falling silent then as she looked on, never feeling more than unsure at the moment. The Skydancer took a step back warily, then another before she missed her step entirely and took it down the hill, accidentally bumping onto a resting mirror. Hildegard bustled, tipping her head and quickly gathered the hatchling up. "Are you okay? I got into a little bit of an accident there. I didn't meant to fall on you, long story," she offered with a nervous chuckle. "No offence taken?"
@DescendentMoon @Alledowaya

((Hope you don't mind popping in and winging it a little; btw just gotta love the thought placed into long intros, Gilgamesh's really nice owo

Edit: Took a bit for me to see your post, edited the intro a little. Hope it's flowing more now :D))

13410449_350.png

Many would believe Hildegard to be naive; some were even convinced that that silly, jovial mask she has was whom she is inside. That twinkling laughter along side with the burbling growl of her proto manticore familiar, Hildegard has painted a picture of harmlessness with Zagna. They would drop their guard, they would let her in to their secrets, without ever knowing that she appeared more than she ever looked or acted. Granted it was never in her nature to take advantage of tho/se bits of 'free' information, the travelling Skydancer was anything but as the others assume.

She hailed from the land of Light, as she would continue to claim to be. No one had to know about her past, where she got chased from her clan that night upon the first few nights from her loving nest. She was an abnormality; dark coloured and different from her other Clan mates of Golds and Yellows. The Clan of Returning Light had cast one of their own out to fend from themselves. Her other brother and sister had been fine; the epitome and pride of their father, the lead hunter of the Clan. Hildegard liken at times that her superb hunting skills were from the respected male, and her dedicated nature from her loving mother.

Oh had her mother been disappointed, though more heartbroken than anything else for having her hatchling taken away from her at such a young age. If Hildegard close her eyes then, she could still hear the keens and calls from her wailing mother. Mother, the only kin she had held in her heart. Time has passed by since then, and the Skydancer had forgotten the faces of even her father and siblings. What she can recall most vividly were the memories pertaining her mother, and the day she had been chased out upon her coming-of-age.

As an adult dragon, just barely, Hildegard had to rely on her own. The struggle was hard at first, without the comfort and security of a proper Clan had meant that the Skydancer was forced to look over her shoulder constantly for danger. Sometimes food that she had hunted for hours had to be given up upon the calls of the packs of roaming rogue mirrors. The warrior blood in her called for her to claim what's her's at times; but going solitary in the wild meant survival of the fittest.

It wasn't until the first cycle of autumn had passed did she manage to encounter a travelling troupe of performers heading eastwards. The caravans hustled and bustled with so much activity and sound that the whole commotion had left Hildegard hiding behind an old log. She would have remained the roaming loner she was, had Zagna, the proto manticore not approached her then. The Skydancer smiled at the memory, absently scratching the back of Zagna's ears. The calls of the familiar had alerted the travelling troupe, which eventually led to an invitation to join them.

"Hildegard, of the Travelling Caravans. Light dragon," she offered, nodding as the city guard allowed her and her crew to pass into the city's markets; a mass gathering of bargaining dragons and activities all at once. She situated Zagna properly onto her shoulder and huffed.

"So this is it, where I would start the search for home...," she murmured, feeling a tinge of wistfulness as she gathered her wings and took to the sky, ignoring the good-natured calls of her companions. "In just a bit. A while, just let me be myself for a while."

She took a deep breath in, landing upon one of the taller hill corps. The winds are gentle, caressing her wings as she relaxed them to half-spread. This land had their king just crowned; a new start and a new page. She allowed herself a smile then,"Maybe I can as well." She brushed the bits of grass that clung onto her fur as she turned around, the jingle of her golden accessories clinking against each other softly.

"A new start, by the lands of East. Hear'they the calls of peace, for too much blood has been spilled. The lands of Easts, a new home," she hummed absently, swaying as little as she glanced around in her own private land, until her comfort bubble was broken by the piecring gaze of a golden imperial. Hildegard tensed, falling silent then as she looked on, never feeling more than unsure at the moment.

The Skydancer took a step back warily, then another before she missed her step entirely and took it down the hill, accidentally bumping onto a resting mirror. Hildegard bustled, tipping her head and quickly gathered the hatchling up. "Are you okay? I got into a little bit of an accident there. I didn't meant to fall on you, long story," she offered with a nervous chuckle. "No offence taken?"

@Astarothius @DescendentMoon

Keiron was taking a short little nap when all of a sudden he was thrown into chaos as an obsidian Skydancer took a tumble down the hill and straight into him! He was dazed to say the least, but he looked at her and saw that she had a kind face, and that it wasn't intentional. Keiron stuttered as he said, "Oh n..no, no that was my f..fault... I shouldn't of b..been here..."

He tried to move out of the adult dragons claws, but faltered as one of his paws got tense and hurt. Keiron cried out in pain as he tried to move it. He could move it though, which was a relief, he didn't know how to survive with a broken paw. It was just sprained, and he could walk on it, just not enough so he could run. Keiron looked up at the skydancer and smiled, "I'm fine, just a little twist, like I slept on it wrong or something"
@Astarothius @DescendentMoon

Keiron was taking a short little nap when all of a sudden he was thrown into chaos as an obsidian Skydancer took a tumble down the hill and straight into him! He was dazed to say the least, but he looked at her and saw that she had a kind face, and that it wasn't intentional. Keiron stuttered as he said, "Oh n..no, no that was my f..fault... I shouldn't of b..been here..."

He tried to move out of the adult dragons claws, but faltered as one of his paws got tense and hurt. Keiron cried out in pain as he tried to move it. He could move it though, which was a relief, he didn't know how to survive with a broken paw. It was just sprained, and he could walk on it, just not enough so he could run. Keiron looked up at the skydancer and smiled, "I'm fine, just a little twist, like I slept on it wrong or something"
@Alledowaya @Astarothiu (I am so excited for the interest and thank you Gil is.. a long time in the making and still has some work to go before he is fully finished... :D )

His Highness had been resting for several days in recovery as his greatest wish had come full circle. Fearing it too soon to yet open his new eyes they remained ever longer shut. His ears listened and studied his kingdom, carefully allowing each scent to flow through his nostrils, each vibration of movement to to course through his claws and up into his strong legs. His mind steadied on the wind and breeze as it blew over his scales bringing with it information about the world for now he could not see.

Gilgamesh, the king had been born a dragon of light with yellow eyes to match those glorious golden scales covering every part of his being. Those golden eyes however held only pain and misery at his time of borth and youth... fear and worry... it was only the eyes of blood red that he seeked. With patients after coming to find a home within the Plaguebringer's domain did he find an elderly dragon by the name of Coket, he was a simple dragon with nothing to offer the world besides lost hopes and dreams of what he wished more then anything to have seen.

The day Gilgamesh found him was the day Coket would loose his life... though the lost of his life ended with his wishes being fullfilled. He and Gilgamesh had come to an agreement, an eye transplant. Gilgamesh sat with the disabled dragon born without wings and told him of everything the young king knew... through the next twenty hours the two bonded and shared their stories. As Coket passed away into a whispered sigh of pleasure Gilgamesh closed the eyes he would soon....

The clan's care provider Clay sat before the king, "Sire, you may open them now.. it has been plenty of time passed for them to heal." A wide toothy grin filled the king as his blood ruby eyes slowly opened to behold his land.. To see its growth... and wonder... Never before had the king been so happy. Shedding off his rainbow cloak (the clan's secret for successful healing) He took to the sky without a word.

Soaring for hours he admired all the changes he had learned through sightless intell, coming to pause when he noticed a Skydancer resting. His eyes focused on her finding her to be the first thing they had reason to truly look hard upon he remained silent as if judging. In a way he was to be truthful. He was judging his sight and enjoying her colors. Before he had the chance to go to her it seemed fear or nerves took hold and caused her literal downfall.

Rushing to her Gilgamesh hovered above her and what seemed a small hatchling he had never known. It wasn't one borne in his lair and smelled of non of his subjects.. it also seemed injured. Taking great care to land a bit away so not to startle either of them Gilgamesh came to rest on the ground well within their sights. His heavy frame shifted and settles over his legs and claws showing no threat. He spoke softly... well... as softly as he could considering his voice projected well and was deep as well as strong,

"I welcome you both to my lands... it seems I have not greeted either of you before.. and may by the looks of it caused some discomfort... I am Gilgamesh, king of this territory... please educate me upon your names and reasonings for being here?" A hint of curiosity filled his tone as well as an awkward apology.
@Alledowaya @Astarothiu (I am so excited for the interest and thank you Gil is.. a long time in the making and still has some work to go before he is fully finished... :D )

His Highness had been resting for several days in recovery as his greatest wish had come full circle. Fearing it too soon to yet open his new eyes they remained ever longer shut. His ears listened and studied his kingdom, carefully allowing each scent to flow through his nostrils, each vibration of movement to to course through his claws and up into his strong legs. His mind steadied on the wind and breeze as it blew over his scales bringing with it information about the world for now he could not see.

Gilgamesh, the king had been born a dragon of light with yellow eyes to match those glorious golden scales covering every part of his being. Those golden eyes however held only pain and misery at his time of borth and youth... fear and worry... it was only the eyes of blood red that he seeked. With patients after coming to find a home within the Plaguebringer's domain did he find an elderly dragon by the name of Coket, he was a simple dragon with nothing to offer the world besides lost hopes and dreams of what he wished more then anything to have seen.

The day Gilgamesh found him was the day Coket would loose his life... though the lost of his life ended with his wishes being fullfilled. He and Gilgamesh had come to an agreement, an eye transplant. Gilgamesh sat with the disabled dragon born without wings and told him of everything the young king knew... through the next twenty hours the two bonded and shared their stories. As Coket passed away into a whispered sigh of pleasure Gilgamesh closed the eyes he would soon....

The clan's care provider Clay sat before the king, "Sire, you may open them now.. it has been plenty of time passed for them to heal." A wide toothy grin filled the king as his blood ruby eyes slowly opened to behold his land.. To see its growth... and wonder... Never before had the king been so happy. Shedding off his rainbow cloak (the clan's secret for successful healing) He took to the sky without a word.

Soaring for hours he admired all the changes he had learned through sightless intell, coming to pause when he noticed a Skydancer resting. His eyes focused on her finding her to be the first thing they had reason to truly look hard upon he remained silent as if judging. In a way he was to be truthful. He was judging his sight and enjoying her colors. Before he had the chance to go to her it seemed fear or nerves took hold and caused her literal downfall.

Rushing to her Gilgamesh hovered above her and what seemed a small hatchling he had never known. It wasn't one borne in his lair and smelled of non of his subjects.. it also seemed injured. Taking great care to land a bit away so not to startle either of them Gilgamesh came to rest on the ground well within their sights. His heavy frame shifted and settles over his legs and claws showing no threat. He spoke softly... well... as softly as he could considering his voice projected well and was deep as well as strong,

"I welcome you both to my lands... it seems I have not greeted either of you before.. and may by the looks of it caused some discomfort... I am Gilgamesh, king of this territory... please educate me upon your names and reasonings for being here?" A hint of curiosity filled his tone as well as an awkward apology.
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
^
^
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon @Alledowaya ((I think you missed an s in my usernamer ;3))

Oh had Hildegard messed up; the Skydancer panicked inwardly a little, she shifted and scratched the back of the neck, a little awkward, a little apologetic. "I am Hildegard, and I hail from the Lands of Light," she paused, bending forward to help the hatchling onto his paws gently. She turned, gazing into the imperial's eyes and sought for an answer. As though reserving judgement, the king had remained silent. She nodded, allowing the protesting familiar down to the ground as she tipped the head. 'This isn't going to be easy.' The innate sense of unease build into her over the seasons weren't going to disappear just then within the blink of an eye.

"I am with the travelling caravans, the Wandering Wvyerns? We are here for a performance, two shows just over sunrise. We are pit-stopping here for half a moon before we are heading further south." Hildegard shifted, narrowing her eyes a little upon the slight flinch from the younger mirror. She dipped herself lower and opted to rest upon the ground with her front claws as well to show her no-threatening disposition. "If you would like, I wouldn't mind ferrying you on my back until the paw's good enough for running again. I really should have watched my step back there, I can understand if you feel uncomfortable though," the Skydancer offered.

She half-turned, opening her mouth to speak before she caught the intense gaze of the golden dragon. The king of this lands was truly a sight to behold, all armored and power. Yet, within the gaze held something familiar. A sense she couldn't quite put a word on, or perhaps not too willing to yet. The Skydancer eventually grew nervous, shifting her weigh from paw to paw as she stood her ground. "Gilgasmesh, my lord. Greetings, you do have a wonderful territory here," the imperial's gaze seemingly clouded then. Hildegard added more softly then, more to herself,"Even back in my own Clan do I not get stared at that much, am I really that bad?"

She coughed, bringing herself back to the present party as she gestured a little towards the faire below. It wasn't fair of her to judge anyone or blame anyone for simply being themselves, who was she to say and think if she had acted the same; it was simple hypocritical of the Skydancer to do so. "Perhaps a little food for ice-breakers?"

@DescendentMoon @Alledowaya ((I think you missed an s in my usernamer ;3))

Oh had Hildegard messed up; the Skydancer panicked inwardly a little, she shifted and scratched the back of the neck, a little awkward, a little apologetic. "I am Hildegard, and I hail from the Lands of Light," she paused, bending forward to help the hatchling onto his paws gently. She turned, gazing into the imperial's eyes and sought for an answer. As though reserving judgement, the king had remained silent. She nodded, allowing the protesting familiar down to the ground as she tipped the head. 'This isn't going to be easy.' The innate sense of unease build into her over the seasons weren't going to disappear just then within the blink of an eye.

"I am with the travelling caravans, the Wandering Wvyerns? We are here for a performance, two shows just over sunrise. We are pit-stopping here for half a moon before we are heading further south." Hildegard shifted, narrowing her eyes a little upon the slight flinch from the younger mirror. She dipped herself lower and opted to rest upon the ground with her front claws as well to show her no-threatening disposition. "If you would like, I wouldn't mind ferrying you on my back until the paw's good enough for running again. I really should have watched my step back there, I can understand if you feel uncomfortable though," the Skydancer offered.

She half-turned, opening her mouth to speak before she caught the intense gaze of the golden dragon. The king of this lands was truly a sight to behold, all armored and power. Yet, within the gaze held something familiar. A sense she couldn't quite put a word on, or perhaps not too willing to yet. The Skydancer eventually grew nervous, shifting her weigh from paw to paw as she stood her ground. "Gilgasmesh, my lord. Greetings, you do have a wonderful territory here," the imperial's gaze seemingly clouded then. Hildegard added more softly then, more to herself,"Even back in my own Clan do I not get stared at that much, am I really that bad?"

She coughed, bringing herself back to the present party as she gestured a little towards the faire below. It wasn't fair of her to judge anyone or blame anyone for simply being themselves, who was she to say and think if she had acted the same; it was simple hypocritical of the Skydancer to do so. "Perhaps a little food for ice-breakers?"

@DescendentMoon @Astarothius

He struggled to stand upright, with the skydancer pushing him up and all. He finally got up to a good position after about two, maybe three minutes. With him standing slightly on all fours, Keiron looked up into the seeking eyes of the Gold Imperial. A little scared about being here without his permission, Keiron mumbled quickly about why he was here, "IwasabandonedandIhadtofindshelterandtheonlyplacenearbywasyourclan," Looking up, he saw the confused expression on both adults and he tried to start again. Except now he was stuttering, "I was abandoned... b..by my mum... and the only... uhm... place nearby w..with good quality... was h..here...I've been here a f..few months now... My name is.. K..K.Keiron."

He didn't dare tell Gilgamesh that he had been following his troops that went hunting and gathering. He didn't know what the King would think about him practically stalking his clan.

Keiron then saw the brilliantly coloured faire below them, wondering if what the skydancer said about food was true. He was supremely hungry (aren't all mirrors?) and was going to do a little hunting for himself before his paw got stretched. Looking into the icy coloured eyes of the skydancer, she noticed that he even looked like he hadn't eaten in a while. When he saw the look the skydancer gave him he asked his little question, "Am I allowed to come?"
@DescendentMoon @Astarothius

He struggled to stand upright, with the skydancer pushing him up and all. He finally got up to a good position after about two, maybe three minutes. With him standing slightly on all fours, Keiron looked up into the seeking eyes of the Gold Imperial. A little scared about being here without his permission, Keiron mumbled quickly about why he was here, "IwasabandonedandIhadtofindshelterandtheonlyplacenearbywasyourclan," Looking up, he saw the confused expression on both adults and he tried to start again. Except now he was stuttering, "I was abandoned... b..by my mum... and the only... uhm... place nearby w..with good quality... was h..here...I've been here a f..few months now... My name is.. K..K.Keiron."

He didn't dare tell Gilgamesh that he had been following his troops that went hunting and gathering. He didn't know what the King would think about him practically stalking his clan.

Keiron then saw the brilliantly coloured faire below them, wondering if what the skydancer said about food was true. He was supremely hungry (aren't all mirrors?) and was going to do a little hunting for himself before his paw got stretched. Looking into the icy coloured eyes of the skydancer, she noticed that he even looked like he hadn't eaten in a while. When he saw the look the skydancer gave him he asked his little question, "Am I allowed to come?"
@Alledowaya @Astarothius heh heh oops x.x) Gilgamesh closed his eyes as he listened to the skydancer and young mirror. He had to his own amazement grown use to being blind, and to his disappointment; was beginning to feel some of the strain of using his new eyes for the first time. They stung now causing the imperial to lower his head a bit in an atemp to shield his face from any light. Doing so allowed him the chance to tap into the other two's more... internal natures.. he listened to their breaths, their hearts, felt how they shifted... moved.... he memorized their scents and began to track within the general area their steps. He gave a nod as they finished one after the other. "I see..." He stated at first not bothering to hide the honest fact he was enduring some discomfort/pain. "Keiron, Little one, I apologize for not seeing to you sooner... I am usually good about welcoming any newcomers or at least seeing to them as best I can should they pose no threat... To you Skydancer, Hildegard; it seems we share a common origin as I too was born in light." Slow steam spilled from his mouth as he exhaled, his discomfort grew. Though this time it was from an ailment the king suffered silently besides for Clay, the healer and his beloved familiar Enkidu (golden Fangar) "Both of you... make yourselves at home.. seek what you need and be content within my realm... ask for help as you need it. Little one," he reffered to Keiron "Should you wish you have my permission to live here.. should you choose I will assign a keeper to you till you are grown to help you in whichever field you feel you could help the kingdom in the most." Each word now lost a bit of its strength. Gilgamesh was a strong young male, but had a habit of underestimating his ailment whenever he was healing from any sort of ordeal. "Hildegard, you and your troop may stay as long as you should wish.. we have plenty of food stored up and items in our hoard to share... let me know if...." As the king tried to finish his ailment took full effect and he fell into a near death-like state. A bare heartbeat flickered in his breast. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9981992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99820/9981992_350.png[/img] [/url] As if she had been waiting for the moment the king fell silent a pearlcatcher descended next to her king. Her eyes cut over to the two he had been speaking with and she gave a silent nod of her head in acknowledging they were there.... She didn't seem worried as she merely moved to crawl her way under the king's head keeping it up. Only speaking once she was sure he was stable on her back. "As my king wishes, I welcome you as well to our home... I am Lapris His Majesty's personal guard and captian for these lands...."
@Alledowaya @Astarothius heh heh oops x.x)

Gilgamesh closed his eyes as he listened to the skydancer and young mirror. He had to his own amazement grown use to being blind, and to his disappointment; was beginning to feel some of the strain of using his new eyes for the first time. They stung now causing the imperial to lower his head a bit in an atemp to shield his face from any light. Doing so allowed him the chance to tap into the other two's more... internal natures.. he listened to their breaths, their hearts, felt how they shifted... moved.... he memorized their scents and began to track within the general area their steps. He gave a nod as they finished one after the other.

"I see..." He stated at first not bothering to hide the honest fact he was enduring some discomfort/pain. "Keiron, Little one, I apologize for not seeing to you sooner... I am usually good about welcoming any newcomers or at least seeing to them as best I can should they pose no threat... To you Skydancer, Hildegard; it seems we share a common origin as I too was born in light." Slow steam spilled from his mouth as he exhaled, his discomfort grew. Though this time it was from an ailment the king suffered silently besides for Clay, the healer and his beloved familiar Enkidu (golden Fangar)

"Both of you... make yourselves at home.. seek what you need and be content within my realm... ask for help as you need it. Little one," he reffered to Keiron "Should you wish you have my permission to live here.. should you choose I will assign a keeper to you till you are grown to help you in whichever field you feel you could help the kingdom in the most." Each word now lost a bit of its strength. Gilgamesh was a strong young male, but had a habit of underestimating his ailment whenever he was healing from any sort of ordeal. "Hildegard, you and your troop may stay as long as you should wish.. we have plenty of food stored up and items in our hoard to share... let me know if...." As the king tried to finish his ailment took full effect and he fell into a near death-like state. A bare heartbeat flickered in his breast.

9981992_350.png

As if she had been waiting for the moment the king fell silent a pearlcatcher descended next to her king. Her eyes cut over to the two he had been speaking with and she gave a silent nod of her head in acknowledging they were there.... She didn't seem worried as she merely moved to crawl her way under the king's head keeping it up. Only speaking once she was sure he was stable on her back.

"As my king wishes, I welcome you as well to our home... I am Lapris His Majesty's personal guard and captian for these lands...."
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@Alledowaya @DescendentMoon The Skydancer nodded dumbly, stunned out of her usual vigor from the fallen imperial. The majestic king seemed to be suffering before that; the faint twitching of his brows giving away the slightest hints. Hildegard dipped her head in greetings, taking a step forward. "I can get some help if you need," she offered softly by Kieron's side, managing to draw a little comfort from their shared status as new-comers to this foreign land. "He isn't well, is he? Oh, I am Hildegard. Honoured to be in your presence, as well as your liege," the Skydancer offered, seemingly getting her meekness back as the fallen king begin to stir a little. "Perhaps we ca-" Hildegard was cut short upon the rough gush of wind, threatening to throw her off as feet as she lean froward to shield the mirror hatchling from the sudden gush. "What in the name of-Lumia!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6884091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68841/6884091_350.png[/img] [/url] The imperial smirked, spiraling a long loop before descending upon the soft grass. The male relished in the feel of ground upon the pads of his paw once more. The accessories dorned on his wings jingled in protest as he furled his wings upon touchdown; disturbing the peace of the hills once more. Upon the suspicious gaze of the wary pearlcatcher, Lumia dipped his head lower until his double set of antler scratched the soft ground; the utmost sign of respect from an imperial regardless of his strange, perculiar dislike of any pearlcatchers. "Greetings, I am Lumia of the Travelling Caravans together with Hildegard. Light dragon, though my family defected to the fields around here in Plagueland quite a few seasons back. " With that, he craned his neck down and huffed a gush of warm steam on the staring Skydancer. "You flew off without telling us, so they send me to come and find you. The Elders ar- oh, who is this?" Lumia squinted his eyes, the deep scratch on his left lid crinkling as a result. "Blessed Lightweaver, a mirror hatchling. I- hmm, you smell familiar." At the stiffening of the hatchling's stance, he received a rough cuff to his hide from Hildegard. "Hey, hey! No need to get rough, all I am saying is that he might have been here a while. And mighty hungry I suspect," the dark-coloured imperial grinned, turning back towards the nursing pearlcatcher. "Any help you need with getting His Majesty back? I believe I can help you with that, if you don't mind," he offered gruffly, extending his wings a little to shield the Skydancer and Mirror pair from the sun.
@Alledowaya @DescendentMoon

The Skydancer nodded dumbly, stunned out of her usual vigor from the fallen imperial. The majestic king seemed to be suffering before that; the faint twitching of his brows giving away the slightest hints. Hildegard dipped her head in greetings, taking a step forward. "I can get some help if you need," she offered softly by Kieron's side, managing to draw a little comfort from their shared status as new-comers to this foreign land. "He isn't well, is he? Oh, I am Hildegard. Honoured to be in your presence, as well as your liege," the Skydancer offered, seemingly getting her meekness back as the fallen king begin to stir a little. "Perhaps we ca-"

Hildegard was cut short upon the rough gush of wind, threatening to throw her off as feet as she lean froward to shield the mirror hatchling from the sudden gush. "What in the name of-Lumia!"

6884091_350.png

The imperial smirked, spiraling a long loop before descending upon the soft grass. The male relished in the feel of ground upon the pads of his paw once more. The accessories dorned on his wings jingled in protest as he furled his wings upon touchdown; disturbing the peace of the hills once more. Upon the suspicious gaze of the wary pearlcatcher, Lumia dipped his head lower until his double set of antler scratched the soft ground; the utmost sign of respect from an imperial regardless of his strange, perculiar dislike of any pearlcatchers. "Greetings, I am Lumia of the Travelling Caravans together with Hildegard. Light dragon, though my family defected to the fields around here in Plagueland quite a few seasons back. "

With that, he craned his neck down and huffed a gush of warm steam on the staring Skydancer. "You flew off without telling us, so they send me to come and find you. The Elders ar- oh, who is this?" Lumia squinted his eyes, the deep scratch on his left lid crinkling as a result. "Blessed Lightweaver, a mirror hatchling. I- hmm, you smell familiar." At the stiffening of the hatchling's stance, he received a rough cuff to his hide from Hildegard. "Hey, hey! No need to get rough, all I am saying is that he might have been here a while. And mighty hungry I suspect," the dark-coloured imperial grinned, turning back towards the nursing pearlcatcher.

"Any help you need with getting His Majesty back? I believe I can help you with that, if you don't mind," he offered gruffly, extending his wings a little to shield the Skydancer and Mirror pair from the sun.

1 2